|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
|Delta Leonardo Single Bicycle Rack with Da Vinci Tire Tray( Colors may vary)
Lowest new price: $11.99
Lowest used price: $10.00
List price: $19.99
FSA carbon spacers are lightweight, durable and stiff - all features that are vital in a headset spacer.
Store your bike easily and with a bit of panache with the stylish, curvy Delta Leonardo wall-mounted single bike rack. Elegantly designed with a silver finish, it's perfect for storing a bike in space-limited apartments or in the back hall. The Leonardo holds the front wheel with a rubber coated arm. It conveniently accommodates any wheel size--from touring to phat, chunky mountain tires--and can hold a maximum load of 40 pounds. It should be mounted to a wall stud. It comes with installation hardware, printed instructions, and a lifetime guarantee against defects.
About Delta Cycle
For more than 20 years, Delta Cycle has created useful cycling products with a mission to make an innovative difference. The company works hard to make their products better and deliver superior value. Delta Cycle offers only a small, concentrated product line that represents the best there is in each category.
- Includes Da Vinci wall tray to keep your wall clean and protected
- Accommodates any wheel size; maximum load of 40 pounds
- Great for apartments with limited space
- Silver finish
- Mount to a wall stud; hardware included
|Ventura Universal Bicycle Carrier Rack
Lowest new price: $13.99
List price: $19.99
The Ventura Universal Bicycle Carrier Rack mounts to the back of your bicycle to help you easily transport all of your items. This durable steel rack can carry up to 55 lbs. and is perfect for use with panniers, backpacks, baskets, and more! It is adjustable for 26in or 28in bicycle tires and features a universal fitting set. A reflector bracket and spring flap are also included
The Ventura Universal Bicycle Carrier Rack mounts to the back of your bicycle to help you easily transport your gear. This durable steel rack can carry up to 55 pounds, and is ideally used with panniers, backpacks, baskets, and more. It's adjustable for 26- or 28-inch bicycle tires and features a universal fitting set. A reflector bracket and spring flap are also included.
- Rack mounts to back of your bicycle to help you easily transport your gear
- Durable steel rack can carry up to 55 pounds
- Ideally used with panniers, backpacks, baskets, etc.
- Adjustable for 26- or 28-inch bicycle tires and features universal fitting set
- Reflector bracket and spring flap are also included
|Planet Bike 6.2 mm Welded Aluminum Bicycle Water Bottle Cage
List price: $4.99
Brand: Planet Bike
Planet Bike 6.2-Millimeter welded aluminum bicycle water bottle cage is mountable to bikes with or without water bottle bosses. Available in 6 colors.
Stay hydrated whether on city streets or dusty trails with this sturdy water bottle cage from Planet Bike. Made of 6.2 mm welded aluminum, the cage mounts to bikes with or without water bottle bosses, making it a breeze to install. And should the black color not do it for you, the cage is available in several other colors, including silver, red, blue, and white. All Planet Bike products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
About Planet Bike
In November of 1996, Planet Bike was founded in Madison, Wisconsin. In many ways, Planet Bike began as a social experiment that dedicated itself to doing business in a different way. Instead of being just another company that develops and sells products with profit as its end goal, Planet Bike wanted to help bring about positive change for people, their communities, and the environment.
Despite being a simple machine, the people at Planet Bike have always believed that the bicycle has great potential to help improve the world and the lives of the people in it. From the start, they have embraced an alternative corporate purpose which seeks to help get more people on bicycles by making communities friendlier places for the self-propelled. By donating 25% of company profits to causes that promote and facilitate bicycle usage, Planet Bike hopes to make an impact.
Social experiments aside, Planet Bike was born from the heart of a cyclist with a goal of making innovative, high quality, and practical bicycle accessories. Simply put, they strive to design and develop the best bicycle products in the world. In the company's short ten year history, they have made important product innovations within the bicycle industry. Advancements include the 4-line computer which is now a standard in the industry and the world's first self-contained HID light. Not bad for a company that ten years ago started as a one man operation. Today, while still a small company, Planet Bike continues to evolve and improve their product line with the goal of always striving to build accessories that make it easier for people to ride their bikes. Since 1996, Planet Bike's financial support of the grassroots bicycle movement has totaled $500,000. By 2010, they have made a goal to donate $1 million to organizations that are dedicated to making America a friendlier place for cyclists.
- Aluminum water-bottle cage for staying hydrated on the trail
- 6.2 mm welded aluminum construction is lightweight and sturdy
- Mounts to bikes with or without water bottle bosses
- Comes in black, silver, red, blue, or white
- Covered by limited lifetime warranty
|Feedback Sports Bicycle Storage Stand
List price: $41.99
Brand: Feedback Sports
The patented design easily holds front or rear wheels without the risk of scratching rims or spokes
- Wheel slot accommodates all types of bikes from 20mm road tires to 2.4'' wide MTB
- Spring loaded arm easily holds front or rear wheel without the risk of scratching rim or spokes
- Hands free use allows you to roll bike into the wheel slot for storage or display
- Modular design supports multiple RAKK's connected together
|Topeak Explorer Bike Rack
Lowest new price: $37.99
Lowest used price: $38.77
List price: $44.95
Topeak Explorer Rear Mount Rack features an integrated top plate for quick-mount Topeak MTX and RX Quick Track trunk bags.
- Size (LxWxH): 13.4" x 5.6" x 16.3"
- One size fits all frames
- Tough 6061 T6 aluminum construction with 6061
- T6 aluminum fitting bracket
- Hollow tube O/D 10.2mm
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount Topeak MTX and RX Quick Track trunk bags
- Integrated fender top
|Rack Weight Limit||55lbs|
The Topeak Explorer Rear Rack is a durable, versatile bike cargo rack for long distance touring. The integrated top plate accepts all Topeak MTX QuickTrack-compatible bags. 6061 hollow aluminum construction is tough yet lightweight, and red/taillight mounts offer safety-minded touches.
All critical support points are precision welded for optimal strength.
Topeak's proprietary QuickTrack system makes it easy to mount compatible bags or baskets to a rear rack�simply slide, and click. Line up the composite QuickTrack base with the channels on any Topeak rear rack, and slide forward until it clicks into place. Without tools or straps, your bag's now securely in place and ready to ride. To remove, you push the yellow release button and slide the bag or basket free.
- 620-gram (1.38-pound) weight
- 55-pound maximum weight capacity
- Measures 9.3-by-16.1-by-13.6 inches (W x H x D)
- 625 g / 1.38 lbs (w/o spring)
- Braze-On Type
- 6061 Hollow Aluminum
- MTX Series Bag Compatibility
- Solid Fender Top, RedLite Mount, Tail Light Mount
|Schwinn Alloy Rear Rack
Lowest new price: $9.80
List price: $21.94
- Rear rack mounts easily to seat posts
- Lightweight compact design for easy transport
- Strong alloy construction carries up to 20 lb loads
- Durable side rails are ideal for mounting pannier bags and there are extra tie down points for a secure load
- Master carton of 4
|Ibera PakRak Bicycle Touring Carrier Plus+ IB-RA4 Frame-mounted for heavier top & side loads
Lowest new price: $32.99
List price: $39.99
Carries up to 25 kg (55 lb), Reflector attachable, TIG-welded, heat-treated, anodized aluminum. Compatible with Ibera trunk bags, side Pannier bags and eco-friendly reusable bags (IB-BA1, IB-BA3,IB-BA4, IB-BA7, IB-BA8, IB-BA9).
Durable lightweight heat-treated aluminum
Plus+ allows Ibera trunk bags and eco-friendly reusable bags (IB-BA1, IB-BA3) to be mounted with Ibera panniers simultaneously (IB-BA4, IB-BA7, IB-BA8, IB-BA9)
Also compatible with strap-attached bags and panniers.
Frame-mounted for heavier top & side loads
Quick-release bag mounting system (bags not included)
15.5" x 6.0" x 15.5-16.5" (top shelf is 5.5" in width)
Fits most 26" and 700c frames
Carries up to 55 lb (25kg)
1.67 lbs / 760g
- Frame-mounted for heavier top and side loads
- Quick-release bag mounting system
- Adjustable; fits most 26-Inch and 700c frames
- Durable, lightweight aluminum 760g
- Plus allows IBERA bags to be mounted with IBERA panniers
|Thule 9001 Raceway 2 Bike Rear Mounted Bike Rack
Lowest new price: $207.99
Lowest used price: $179.14
List price: $249.95
The revolutionary new rear mounted rack that combines the premium features of a hitch rack with ease of storage.
The Thule 9001 raceway 2-bike carrier is a trunk mount bike rack that supplies stable storage comparable to that found in hitch mount carriers, but without the need to have a hitch receiver installed. Features include: Sure-Tight ratcheting cables with locks providing maximum fastening security to your vehicle trunk or rear hatch, patented FitDial technology guaranteeing a "perfect fit" to your vehicle, anti-sway cages that prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact, the ability to fold the rack flat when not in use, and locks for piece of mind when leaving bikes and the rack on a vehicle unattended.
Revolutionary trunk mount carrier design mixes premium features with easy storage.
Revolutionary Trunk Mount Carrier Design
The Thule 9001 raceway 2-bike trunk mount carrier represents a revolutionary rack concept that merges the premium features of a hitch rack with an incredible ease of storage. The raceway 9001 includes Thule's patented FitDial technology, which allows for fast, easy use with a wide range of vehicles. To fit the carrier to varying trunk configurations simply lift the unit's release lever and open the frame position to the desired opening, locking it into place with a push of the release lever. Molded rubber pads provide firm hold to vehicle and protect against scratches. Each possible position of the frame opening is marked by a number. Noting this makes future fittings of the carrier even faster.
Patented FitDial technology ensures a perfect fit at the back of any vehicle for virtually any bike.
Bike cradles and no-sway cages dramatically minimizes bike movement.
Sure-Tight cables attach to vehicles without scratching.
Once the raceway 9001 is fitted it secures to vehicles via Sure-Tight high strength cable attachments that provide a hold that is much better than anything possible with straps often used with other trunk mount carriers. Four cables extend from the core of the rack, two at the top and two at the bottom. Cable tension is released at the flip of upper and lower levers. At this point cables can be pulled out to the exact length needed for your vehicle configuration, and once hooks at the end of cables are in place, they are tightened using the side-by-side large and smaller dials at the side of the carrier. Although rigid, cables are padded, meaning they will not scratch vehicles. After the rack is mounted on a vehicle, loading bikes is easy. The Raceway 9001 holds two bicycles secure to the bike arm via the combination of narrow cradle arms with bike cradle pads and straps. Also included are rigid no-sway cages that hang down from the bike arm, where they attach to bike frame's main vertical tube and deliver a bracket like hold on each bike frame. Along with these two stabilizing elements, the raceway 9001 includes a strap that is run through the bike(s) to secure their lower halves to the frame of the raceway 2001 carrier. When bikes are removed, the upper arms of the rack fold down inline with the main body of the rack at the release of a few levers allowing for a more streamlined shape and easier driving and parking abilities.
Two-way Locking for Security
The Thule 9001 raceway 2-bike rear mounted bike rack features locking security on two levels. First, it is packaged with an integrated cable lock extending from the bike arms around the frame cradles so bicycles are protected from theft. The carrier itself is also protected by the inclusion of locks and keys for securing the Sure-Tight ratcheting cables in place, which locks the entire bike carrier to the vehicle trunk or hatchback.
- Sure-Tight ratcheting cables with locks provide maximum fastening security to your vehicle
- Patented FitDial guarantees a "perfect fit" to your vehicle
- Molded rubber pads provide firm hold to vehicle and protect against scratches
- Anti-sway cages prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact
- Narrow cradle arms hold a variety of bike frames including smaller children's bikes and fold when not in use
- Bike arm folds down vertically against the the body of the carrier for convenient storage and ease of driving/parking when not in use
- Lockable cable secures bike to carrier and carrier locks to vehicle (locks included)
- Stylish, but durable injection molded construction ensures long life of the rack
- Capacity - 2 bikes
- Fits tire dimensions - Up to 3"
- Maximum weight carrying capacity - 70 lbs.
- No-sway cages keep bikes apart - Yes
- Bikes can be locked to rack - Yes
- Rack can be locked to vehicle - Yes
- One Key system compatible - No
- Fits most bikes with disc brakes - Yes
- For tandem bikes - No
What's in the Box
- Thule 9001 raceway 2-bike rear mounted bike rack (including integrated cable lock on bike arm and lock for Sure-Tight ratcheting cables)
- All necessary bike cradle and no-sway cage fixtures
- Strap assembly
- Instruction guide and warranty information
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Thule will warranty all Thule brand car rack systems and its accessories manufactured by Thule during the time that an original retail purchaser owns the product. This warranty terminates if a purchaser transfers the product to any other person. No warranty is given for defects caused by normal wear and tear, cosmetic rust, scratches, accidents, unlawful vehicle operation, or modification of, or any types of repair of a load carrier system other than those authorized by Thule.
Thule was founded in 1942 by the Thulin family, when Eric Thulin, a true lover of the outdoors, put the Thule name on a pike trap he designed and began to sell in Scandinavia. It wasn't long before he added other practical items to the company's portfolio. By the 1960s, the company began to concentrate on car-related products, including its first roof rack. The Thulin family sold Thule to the publicly listed company Eldon in 1979, and it has continued to grow both organically and through acquisitions ever since. The Thule Group is a world leader in providing transport solutions for an active life.
- 2-bike trunk mount carrier with Sure-Tight ratcheting cables that holds carrier to the rear of vehicles
- Patented FitDial guarantees a perfect fit to your vehicle with each use
- Anti-sway cages prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact
- Bike arm folds vertically against the the body of the carrier for convenient storage and ease of driving/parking when not in use
- Lockable cable secures bike to carrier, and carrier locks to vehicle at Sure-Tight cable connection(locks included)
|Bicycle Adjustable Aluminium Alloy Bike Bicycle Kickstand Side Kickstand Fit for 16" 20" 24" 26"- Black
Lowest new price: $9.98
It waterproof and wear-resisting.
The bicycle foot hold is made of aluminum alloy material, with top quality and very strong, makes your bicycle convenient to parking!
1. Axial Length: 3.94in/10cm
2. Material: aluminum alloy
3. Weight: 320g/11.2oz
- It is suitable for mountain, road bike, folding bike-fixed all tubes!
- It makes your bicycle convenient to parking
- Waterproof and wear-resisting, durable to use
- Made of aluminum alloy material, with top quality and very strong
- Fit for 16" 20" 24" 26" tire and 700 road bicycle
|RAD Cycle Mighty Rack Two Bike Floor Stand Bicycle Instant Park Bike Rack Cycle Stand - Pro-Quality!
Lowest new price: $29.07
List price: $79.95
Brand: RAD Cycle Products
Model: 2006 RAD MIGHTY RACK
This pro-quality, versatile bike rack has a rock-solid base and is built to withstand years of use. When deciding on which product to carry we analyze many factors including: cost, stability, quality, etc. The RAD Cycle Product's exclusive design allows a secure base for awkward cycles and offers extreme portability--it can be assemble two different ways depending on the configuration you require. In our opinion these are much more robust and versatile than the inferior knock off versions you regularly see on the market and we back it up with a full warranty. The Stand is simple to use and was designed with children in mind. It utilizes tubular steel construction with a durable finish that will give you many years of dependable service.
- Easy to Install
- Quickly Store 2 Bikes With Ease
- Bikes Can Be Stored In The Same Or Alternate Directions
- Easy For Children To Use
- Heavy Duty Tubular Steel Construction
Page 1 of 140
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.