|Shimano Acera Mountain Bicycle V-Brake - BR-M422
List price: $16.99
Strong braking power with excellent control. 107mm arch for better clearance.
- Strong braking power with excellent control
- 107mm arch for better clearance
|Pyramid - Mx1000 Alloy BMX Bicycle Brake, Front or Rear, Black
Lowest new price: $7.17
Lowest used price: $7.00
List price: $16.00
Model: MX Side Pull Set
Melt Forged Alloy. Complete w/ lever, cable and housing. 69-96mm reach.
- Melt forged alloy
- Complete with lever, cable and housing
- 69-96mm reach
|Avid Disc Brake Bleed Kit, Elixir, Code, Juicy, USA
Lowest new price: $18.95
List price: $39.95
We offer a superior Avid bleed kit that will save you up to 70% over other online retailers. Not only do we save you money but you are getting superior products and customer service.
Our Avid bleed kit is compatible with ALL Avid brakes including: Elixir, Code, Juicy, XX, X0.
- Manufactured in USA!
- (2) BleedBicycles liquid dispensers with custom fittings
- Nitrile Gloves
- Torx Screwdriver, Rubber Band
|Avid G2 Clean Sweep Bicycle Disc Brake Rotor
List price: $40.00
Avid Clean Sweep Disc Rotors. 160mm and 165mm rotors are not interchangeableAvid rotors of the same diameter are interchangeableIncludes rotor mounting boltsItem Specifications Hub/Brake Compatibility6-Bolt DiscRotor Size203mm
- CleanSweep design helps keep dirt and grime from mucking up your ride
- Comes standard on 2012 Elixir 1, BB7, and BB5 disc brakes
- 121 grams (160mm)
|Shimano XT SM-RT86 Rotor - 6-Bolt
List price: $54.95
In terms of performance, these Shimano XT Ice Tech Disc Brake Rotors are the functional equivalent of the XTR units. However, as you might expect, they aren't as sculpted and take on a few extra grams in comparison. The big headline is Ice Tech, and it's the result of some forward thinking by the folks at Shimano. Technically these XT Ice Tech Rotors are a composite. Two layers of stainless steel are bonded to an aluminum core. So you get the benefits of both -- the durability and powerful braking properties of stainless and the lightness and heat dissipation of aluminum. If you've ever boiled your brake fluid and experienced serious fade, enough to scare you, then you'll appreciate that heat related fade has been reduced by 35%. And cooler running rotors will help your brake pads last longer as well. Aluminum also gets the nod for the spider. This type of construction typically saves a few grams over one piece stainless rotors, but the biggest advantage is that the aluminum spider, again, dissipates more heat and adds rigidity, so your rotors will warp less and be less susceptible to getting dinged out of shape. The Shimano XT Ice Tech 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor SM-RT86 is available in three sizes -- 160, 180, and 203mm. Even with the Ice Tech sandwich construction, they're the same thickness as Shimano's other rotors at 1. 9mm, and they're available to fit 6-bolt hubs.
- Diameter: 160 mm, 180 mm, 203 mm
- Attachment Type: 6-bolt
- Material: [brake surface] stainless steel, [rotor core, spider] aluminum
- Recommended Use: mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
|Avid BB7 Road Disc Brake Caliper w/ G2 Rotor
List price: $73.00
If you're lucky enough to own a road or 'cross frame from a forward-thinking manufacturer, you have the option to run disc brakes. The Avid BB7 Disc Brake Caliper is compatible with the shorter pull of road levers, so major stopping power is just a brake swap away. 6-Bolt Avid G2 Clean Sweep rotor includedDesigned for short-pull brake systemsTri-Align caliper adjustment is fast and easy--simply loosen the mounting bolts, tighten the caliper to the rotor, tighten the mounting bolts, and back the caliper off the rotorDual knob caliper adjustment makes on-the-fly changes easy
- Mount Type: post
- Caliper: 2-piece forged aluminum
- Rotor: G2 Clean Sweep
- Caliper Adjustability: Tri-Align
- Recommended Use: cycling, touring, cyclocross
|SainStyle NV-5 G3 Mechanical Bike 160mm Rotor Brake Disc Kit for Mountain Bicycle
Lowest new price: $32.00
- Note: This kit doens't include front & rear brake and brake cables.
- Dual pad adjusters with floating pad holders, metal ceramic pad compound
- Ball bearing actuated with stainless steel, 6-bolt 160mm wave-type rotor
- For use with linear pull brake levers
|Kool Stop Supra 2 Bicycle Brake Shoes (Threaded, Salmon)
Lowest new price: $7.78
List price: $12.50
Brand: Kool Stop
Universal road bike pad with adjustment washers for correct toe-in.
- Universal road bike pad
- With adjustment washers for correct toe-in
- Threaded, salmon kool stop supra 2 bicycle brake shoes
|Organic Semi-Metallic Avid Elixir Brake pads xx xo c r cr 9 7 5 3 1
Lowest new price: $7.99
List price: $14.99
Excellent performance in wet and dry conditions.
High friction coefficient shortens stopping distance.
Steel back plate is heat resistant.
Safe to use with alloy, steel, carbon and titanium rotors.
Packaging will not smash or bend springs.
MSRP $14.99 /pr
- Organic Semi-Metallic Compound / Steel Back Plate
- All Elixir Models
- Elixir C, R, CR, CR Mag
- XX, XX WORLD CUP, XO, XO Silver
- Elixir 9, 7, 5, 3, 1
|SRAM 2013 Apex Road Bicycle Brake - Black
List price: $35.00
Dual Pivot Stopping Power. The new Apex Brakeset from SRAM was designed with high performance and good looks as our guiding principles. Featuring Dual Pivot performance combined with a external centering adjuster, proprietary pad compound the Apex Brakeset offers a powerful response when actuated. Dual Pivot design increases braking power and enhances progressive feel.
- Weight 308g pair
- Finish Sleek, Jet Black gloss
- SRAM�/ Swiss Stop� Compound pads, External centering adjust, High quality quick release,
- Convex washers, High quality barrel adjuster, Compatible with 28c tires
- Material Forged alloy calipers