|TruVativ GXP Team Bottom Bracket Cups
Get that mountain, road bike, or commuter built up with the SRAM GXP Team Bottom Bracket Cups. Steel construction and cartridge bearings mean exceptional durability without the maintenanceAAAit doesn't get much better than that.
- Material: steel
- Threading: English, Italian
- Shell Width:
- Weight: 103 g
- Recommended Use: cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
- Claimed Weight: 145 g
- Threading: English
- Shell Width: 68 mm 73 mm
- Material: (cups) alloy, (bearings) steel
- Recommended Use: spinning those SRAM cranks
|Projekt Fixie - Fixed-Gear Crank Single-speed Road Bicycle Crankset
Brand: Projekt Fixie
Projekt Fixie cranksets are durable and made out of top quality material for long lasting performance. Cranksets have been anodized so color will not "chip" or come off. Will last during extreme weather conditions and extreme riding conditions. Built to last longer than lower grade cranksets. Top quality design and product for less. Colors are available for any of your customization needs. Crankset is compatible with any single-speed, road, bmx, or fixed gear bike.
- 44T CNC Machined Chainring - 110mm BCD
- Chainring Compatibility: 1/2 x 1/8" inch chains
- Crank Arm Length: 165mm
- JIS Square Taper Bottom Brackets
- Crank Bolts and Screws Included
|Shimano Hollowtech-II crank-arm/cap tool, TL-FC16
Lowest new price: $1.49
List price: $1.60
Shimano offers high quality crank arm tools for the home or shop mechanic.
- Shimano offers high quality crank arm tools for the home or shop mechanic!
- TL-FC16 Crank arm installation tool
|Retrospec Bicycles Fixed-Gear Crank Single-Speed Road Bicycle Forged Crankset
Brand: Retrospec Bicycles
Retrospec fixed-gear and single-speed cranksets are the force behind the bicycle. The three-piece crankset is made of a lightweight alloy crank combined with a steel chainwheel for ultimate strength and a smooth cadence day in and day out, ride fixed or single-speed. Available in 11 colors and sizes 44T, 46T, or 48T.
- Three-piece Fixed-Gear, Single-Speed, or Fixie bike forged aluminum crankset
- 165mm Crank Arm Length without any overlap of crank arm & chainring bolts
- All New Crank Arm Design is much stronger for faster and more aggressive riding
- Fits on road, mountain, fixed geared fixies, BMX, track and single speed bikes
- Standard Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 151
|Shimano FC-M361 Acera Crankset (Black, 170-mm 42/32/22T 7/8 Speed)
Lowest new price: $28.00
List price: $42.99
Shimano Acera crank sets feature rplaceable chainring and shifting guides for better performance.
- Replaceable chainrings
- Stamped rings with shifting ramps
- Square taper crank accepts 68x122.5 mm spindle
- Shimano Reference Number: FC-M361
|Altus 24x34x42t 6/7/8spd 170mm Square Crankset W/Guard; Bottom Bracket Not Included
List price: $34.40
M171 Mountain Bicycle Crankset - w/o Chainguard. aluminum/steel, MTB, steel chainring, without bottom bracket, triple chainring, 175mm crankarms, 28/38/48t, 8/9-speed, Square taper.
- M171 Mountain Bicycle Crankset - w/o Chainguard
|SRAM Rival OCT GXP Crankset
List price: $199.00
Comparing any SRAM Rival component to its Red counterpart is an easy task. Why? Well, because SRAM makes the story so easy to follow. Rival and Red components are functionally identical across all component types, and what makes Red feel so special (shifting, braking, ergonomics, etc) carries directly into the Rival line. There are, really, only two lines of distinction -- weight and finish. In terms of weight, the Red crankset is so feathery because the arms and spider are both built from carbon fiber. The Rival crankset, however, is made from hollow forged aluminum, causing it to weigh in at about 100 grams more than the Red. Further, this second-generation Rival has a black finish, making it visually distinct from the carbon weave of the Red crank. Beyond these variances of both weight and aesthetics, the two cranksets are nearly indistinguishable. Like the Red, the Rival comes with TNT-finish PowerGlide chainrings, an integrated bottom bracket spindle, and a standard GXP bottom bracket. The SRAM Rival Crankset with GXP Bottom Bracket is available with either a 53/39 or 50/34t chainring configuration. In terms of length, you're able to choose from a 170, 172. 5, adn 175mm crankarm length. The quietness, efficiency, and crispness that define Red shifting comes through with equal strength in the Rival.
- Spindle: 30mm
- Bottom Bracket: GXP (included)
- Arm Material: aluminum
- Recommended Use: road cycling, racing, and cyclocross
- Rings: 2
|Park Tool HCW-4 Box End and Pin Spanner Crank Wrench (36mm)
Lowest new price: $17.06
List price: $18.95
Brand: Park Tool
The HCW-4 is a combination crank wrench and bottom bracket pin spanner.
- 36mm box end
- 29mm distance between pins on spanner end
- Pin diameter is nominally 2.3mm
|Shimano M131 Crankset (170mm, 48/38/28)
Lowest new price: $20.70
List price: $24.99
Shimano M151 mountain cranksets. Black, riveted chain rings. Item specifications, Color black/silver. Spindle interface. Type square, taper JIS spindle. Length 122-Millimeter. Pedal spindle 9/16-Inch. Bolt pattern riveted chain ring.
- 48/38/28, black/silver
- Chain guard included, square taper
|XLC Alloy Crank Arm - Left, Diamond Taper, 170mm, Silver
Lowest new price: $10.98
List price: $20.00
Model: 170mm Diamond
This is a Left side crank arm used as a replacement for any crank on your bicycle. If you have a stripped arm, or pedal thread, this is a very inexpensive alternative to replacing the whole crank set.
- ALLOY CONSTRUCTION
- LEFT SIDE ARM
- DIAMOND SHAPE MOUNTING HOLE