|Continental GatorSkin DuraSkin Folding Tire
List price: $59.95
A durable carbon black compound along with the Kevlar puncture protection and DuraSkin fabric makes this one long lasting tire. It can be used on the way to the office just as well as for serious racing. Kevlar belt under the tread for cut and puncture protection. DuraSkin cut-resistant layer from bead to bead. Slick natural rubber tread is designed to perform in wet conditions.
|Continental Grand Prix 4000S Clincher Road Bicycle Tire
List price: $74.95
Fast, smart, special. The Grand Prix 4000s is the new leader in Continental's racing tire range. Made with the Black Chili compound, the s is the fastest and also the best adhering tire in the peloton, with superior grip, faster rolling and longer tread life, all thanks to the Black Chili compound. Whether you are a budding racer, enthusiast or just wish to compliment your new carbon machine with the best tire on the market, then the GP4000s is an upgrade that won't disappoint.
- Fast, smart, special
- PU: 10
- Weight: 205 grams
- Max PSI 120
|No Tubes Stan's Tire Sealant
List price: $13.75
Whats NOT to love about running tubeless tires? Advantages: fewer flat tires, a wider tire pressure range, and not having to lug around multiple tubes on long rides. Fairly easy installation means more time pedaling than working on your machine, always a plus in our book. Add Stans Tire Sealant depending on tire characteristics from three weeks to three months in order to maintain the tire pressure that feels good.
|Continental Gatorskin Wire Bead Road Bike Tire
List price: $49.95
Designed as a high mileage tire with excellent flat protection. Many refer to the Gatorskin as "Bullet Proof". A layer of Duraskin and an extra layer of Kevlar under the tread keeps flat protection to a maximum. Low rolling resistance tread design excells in both wet and dry. 280 grams - 23mm Wire bead, 300 grams - 25mm Wire bead, 320 grams - 28mm Wire bead, 350 grams - 26", 340 grams - 27"
- Kevlar belt under the tread for cut and puncture protection
- DuraSkin fabric makes this one long lasting tire
- THE only tyre for your winter / high mileage bike
- Aramid belt under tread
- *Please Note: Product tag may be labeled as "Ultra Gatorskin"
|Kenda K838 Slick Wire Bead Bicycle Tire, Blackwall, 26-Inch x 1.95-Inch
Lowest new price: $14.90
Kenda K838 Slick Wire Bead Bicycle Tire, Blackwall, 26-Inch x 1.95-Inch comes highly respected аnԁ іѕ always a regular сhοісе amongst many people. Thіѕ product contains blackwall, wire bead аnԁ ехсеƖƖеnt tire.
Patterned after motorcycle tires, the Kenda K838 Slick Wire Bead Bicycle tires offer increased speed and reduced rolling resistance for MTB and hybrid bikes--without sacrificing traction. Unlike a typical MTB knobby tire, the K838 Slick provides a smooth and consistent rolling surface that allows the tire to gain and maintain speed on paved and hard packed surfaces. Meanwhile the tire's wider, 1.95-inch profile and directional grooves provide the traction demanded by all terrain riding. The grooves also effectively channel water to the outer edge of the tire so that you can maintain a grip on wet roads, through puddles, and on wet trails. The blackwall sides reduce the overall weight profile of the tire and the wire bead pattern increases the tire's strength and durability. While not meant for serious off road riding, the Kenda K838 is a good choice for riders who want a smooth and fast experience on the road, but who also want to keep their MTB or hybrid trail ready.
- Wheel Size: 26 by 1.95 inches
- Weight: 737 grams
- Maximum recommended PSI: 65 pounds
- Minimum recommended PSI: 40 pounds
- Slick MTB/Hybrid road and trail tire; 26 by 1.95 inches
- Patterned after motorcycle tires for low rolling resistance and traction
- Wire beads increase durability
- Directional grooves channel water to the outer tire edge
- Blackwall sides for a lighter weight profile
|Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Home Trainer Fold Tire
List price: $37.99
Special compound and tread pattern on 26 TPI casing, designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by use on home trainer. Also available for MTB wheel size. Zaffiro recognized everywhere as the training tyre for the serious rider. Rugged construction shrugs off flats, keeps on gripping in all conditions, sustains big mileages with no worries. Choice of slick or Aqua-Flow rain tread. Folding and rigid versions, great looks, and outstanding cost-per-mile make Zaffiro easy to like.
- Specifically designed for the home trainer - ideal for rollers or turbo trainer
- Zaffiro pro Home trainer features a special compound and tread pattern
- better heat dispersion and noise reduction
- Recommend pressure: 58 - 87 psi
- Weight: 270g (700 x 23)
|Allen Sports Deluxe 3-Bike Spare Tire Mount Rack
Lowest new price: $62.46
Lowest used price: $19.48
List price: $119.99
Brand: Allen Sports
Deluxe spare tire mount with individual tie downs
Carry your bicycles as securely as possible and avoid the hassles of piled bikes or high-threshold rooftop mounts with the Allen 303DB deluxe three-bike spare-tire mount rack. Designed to fit nearly all externally mounted spare tires--including those with "Over the Tire" third brake lights--the Allen mount rack is both easy to operate and super secure for your bikes. The rack simply hooks over your spare tire, with a patented design that caries your bikes up high, where it's away from the road and the hot exhaust. The rack's patented tie-down system, meanwhile, individually secures and protects up to three bikes at once. As easy to install as it is to use, the rack sets up in seconds.
About Allen Bike Racks In 1967, after a few years of working on the aerospace technology for the Apollo missions, Dick Allen was out of a job. Government cutbacks led Allen, a Harvard-trained physicist, to transform his garage hobby into a new industry. A cycling enthusiast, inventor, and family man, Allen had a personal need for a bike-carrying device. On weekends, he would take his sons and wife to Cape Cod or the White Mountains of New Hampshire. What proved difficult time and again was the transport of his family's bicycles. Rather than fight through inconvenience with twine and a dinged car, Allen sought an answer for himself as well as a market in which he foresaw major growth possibilities.
Always a pathfinder, Allen took to work in his Lincoln, Massachusetts garage in search of a more efficient way to transport bikes. Drafting designs during the day and constructing them throughout the night, he put together a model made of electrical conduit, metal strapping, and fire hose casings (for padding). At first, the Allens tested the prototype on weekend excursions. Finding the first trunk-mounted rack to be a success, Dick started Allen Bike Racks shortly afterward. Dealer acceptance came quickly, and by 1971 Allen Bike Racks were sold nationally through a number of major bicycle distributors. Today, the company owns over three dozen patents and offers a versatile product line of bike racks while Dick's son Alex now owns and operates the business. What started out as a small garage-run operation now operates three warehouses nationally, two factories abroad, and sells products in more than a dozen countries around the world.
- Spare-tire mount rack that holds up to 3 bikes at once
- Designed to fit nearly all externally mounted spare tires
- Patented design carries your bikes up high for protection
- Patented tie-down system secures and protects bikes
- Sets up and installs on your spare tire in seconds
|Kenda K908 Pathfinder Wire Bead Bicycle Tire, Blackwall, 26-Inch x 1.95-Inch
Lowest new price: $9.99
Model: K908 BK
The Kenda K908 pathfinder wire bead bicycle tire, black-wall, 26-Inch x 1.95-Inch is certainly that and will be a perfect purchase. The leader in comfort tires, Kenda offers many styles for every need. Blackwall bicycle tire, wire bead tire.
- The leader in comfort tires, Kenda offers many styles for every need
- K908 Pathfinder
- 26-inch x 1.95-inch
- Blackwall bicycle tire
- Wire bead tire
|Michelin Lithion 2 Road Tire
List price: $36.99
It looks – and performs – a lot like our flagship Pro4 Service Course professional racing tire, but at a fraction of the price.
- High Density Casing – Special overlapping ply designed carcass with a cord density of 66 TPI (240 threads/dm2), which helps achieve the ideal balance between efficiency, a comfortable ride, puncture resistance and off-road casing durability.
- Flexible beads (foldable tires)
- Puncture Protector – under tread anti-puncture reinforcement (Lithion tire model).
- High Protect Rim System – Protective strip that protects the bead area against wear from the rim. The HPRS is used on all flexible-bead Michelin tires.
- Lightweight skinwalls, with casing plies surrounded by a thin coat of rubber.
- Two-tone Silica based tread with smooth center and chevron shoulder rubber.
- Overlapped 60 tpi ESC extra supple casing reinforced with puncture resistant crown ply for a comfortable ride with puncture resistance.
- 10 grams lighter, with 25% more grip than previous Michelin Lithion tire model
- Herringbone tread pattern, silica compound
- Two-tone Silica based tread with smooth center and chevron shoulder rubber
- Overlapped 60 tpi ESC extra supple casing reinforced with puncture resistant crown ply for a comfortable ride with puncture resistance
- 10 grams lighter, with 25% more grip than previous Michelin Lithion tire model
- Folding bead
|Continental Grand Prix 4 Season Road Tire
List price: $79.95
Continental modeled the Grand Prix 4 Season Road Tire on the Grand Prix 3000, and added puncture-resistant Duraskin fabric to prevent sidewall damagea result of experiences at the Paris-Roubaix race. Continental also modified the compound of this German-made tire to remain grippy for year-round use. Duraskin reinforces the sidewall without significantly adding to the weight of the tire, and statistics prove that Duraskin significantly reduces the chances of a flat.
- Material: 3 Rubber plies, Nylon Double Breaker, Duraskin
- Size: 23, 25, 28 x 2.5in / 700cc;
- Type: Clincher
- Foldable: Yes
- Recommended Use: All-season road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- Brand: Continental
- Intended use: Road
- Wheel Size: 28Inch
- Tyre-Build: foldable tyre