|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
|26 inch Folding Bike
Lowest new price: $149.99
List price: $399.99
The fold-down take anywhere full size bike from i-Ped® is perfect for people who live in apartments, condos, dorm rooms and other places where space is at a premium! This ingenious bike has a quality steel frame that folds down to 35 x 11 x 31 so you can easily transport it in your vehicle's trunk. You can store it in a closet too! Features 6-speed Shimano gear component, Vancom 26 tires, aluminum wheels, chrome spokes, hand controlled front and rear brakes, hand bell ringer, steel fenders and rear luggage rack, safety reflectors and kick stand.
|Dahon Speed Uno Folding Bike, Shadow
Lowest new price: $399.00
Lowest used price: $323.91
List price: $419.00
When Dahon released the widely popular Mu Uno folding bike they found that the simple one-speed design was widely popular with urban commuters. It's simple, lightweight, and even looks cool. The Dahon Speed Uno folding bike is a newer, simpler design that is even more affordable. At 24-Pound, the Speed Uno folding bike is one of Dahon's lightest bikes. One of the reasons for this is the single speed with a rear coaster brake. Just like the bike you had when you were a kid, pedal backward to stop the bike with a skid. Folding and unfolding has never been easier or more secure! Dahon's DoubleLok means that every latch has a secondary lock for maximum safety, which also serves as a reminder to make sure the latch is properly secured before riding. And thanks to Dahon's simple and ingenious magnetic latching system that holds the bike neatly together when folded, when you lift or carry this bike it stays together in one neat package. You'll really appreciate this when you're carrying it upstairs, running to catch a bus or lifting the bike into a car trunk. Without brake cables and shifter cables, this bike touts the utmost simplicity. There is practically nothing to adjust or maintain, so for a flat commute, it's a great option. For this price, you won't find another folding bike that's worth riding. Customers can mail in their warranty registration card to: please refer to www.dahonbikes.com.
When Dahon released the popular Mu Uno folding bike, they found the one-speed design fit the lifestyle of urban commuters. It was simple, lightweight, and even looked cool. Now Dahon ups the ante with the Speed Uno, a newer, simpler design that's even more affordable. At 24 pounds, the Speed Uno is one of Dahon's lightest bikes. It's also reminiscent of the bikes you rode as a kid, with a rear coaster brake that requires you to pedal backward to stop.
Folding and unfolding the Speed Uno has never been easier or more secure. Dahon's DoubleLok design means that every latch has a secondary lock for maximum safety, which also serves as a reminder to make sure the latch is properly secured before riding. Thanks to Dahon's clever magnetic latching system--which holds the bike neatly together when folded--the bike stays folded in one neat package while you carry it. This is particularly handy when you're carrying the Speed Uno upstairs, running to catch a bus, or lifting the bike into a car trunk.
And with no brake cables or shifter cables, there is practically nothing to adjust or maintain. The Speed Uno is a great option for a flat commute.
- Color: Shadow
- Speeds: 1
- Folded size: 11.7 by 30 by 25 inches
- Weight: 24.2 pounds
- Folding time: 10 seconds
- Recommended rider height: 4' 8" to 6' 4"
- Max rider weight: 230 pounds
- Gear inches: 64
- Distance (seat post to handlebar): 25 to 25.9 inches
- Distance (saddle to pedal): 26.3 to 37 inches
- Frame: K series, SuperLite 4130 chromoly, forged lattice hinge, patented ViseGrip technology, forged dropouts
- Fork: Integrated, patented Fusion technology
- Handle post: Radius, fixed, patented Fusion technologies, forged aluminum
- Handlebar: 6061-T6 aluminum, Flat bar
- Headset: Dahon Fusion+, Zero stack, cartridge bearings
- Grips: BioLogic Ergo, single density
- Saddle: BioLogic Como
- Seat post: SuperOversize, MicroAdjust, aluminum
- Seat clamp: Dahon Covert, high leverage design
- Rear brakes: Shimano coaster
- Brake lever: Aluminum
- Cables and housing: Dahon LiveWire, SIS housing, slick cable
- Front hub: Dahon Mini, aluminum, sealed
- Rear hub: Shimano coaster, 1 speed
- Spokes: 18/8 stainless steel
- Nipples: Brass nipples, black
- Rims: Aluminum, single wall
- Tires: Dahon Rotolo, 20" x 1.75", high-pressure 65 psi
- Crank set: Cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum crank arms, hand-polished
- Bottom bracket: CH, chromoly axle
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Pedals: Suntour folding, non-slip
- Kickstand: Aluminum, Dacromet bolt
- Clip system: Magnetix system
- Folding single-speed bike with rear coaster brake
- Ideal for urban commuting on flat streets
- Magnetic latching system holds bike together when folded
- Lightweight chromoly frame weighs 24.2 pounds
- 230-pound max weight; measures 11.7 x 30 x 25 inches folded
|Dahon Speed D7 Folding Bike, One Size
Riding a bike has never been this fun. The Speed combines sporty performance with unbelievable value. The frame is hand-welded from custom-drawn 4130 chromyl Sonus tubing and incorporates six different patented technologies, resulting in what is probably our stiffest frame. It features the Dahon Neos rear derailleur, a revolutionary new design that has an ultra short cage for improved ground clearance and super fast shifting. We've paired the Neos with an 11-30T cassette, which, when compared with the previous 14-28T freewheel, represents a 37% increase in gear range. Sleek, simple and excellent value - just what most people want in a folding bike.
- Lightweight 4130 chromyl steel frame
- Dahon Roulez tires for speed and durability
- Arc rack for toting groceries or touring gear
- Fenders for rain protection
- 27-Pound carrying weight
|Omega Folding Bike Foldable Bicycle with Rack & Fenders
List price: $249.00
The OMEGA folding bike features a simple one-speed design which is widely popular with urban commuters. It's extremely simple, no complicated gear to fool with, just hop on and go. We inlcude Rear Rack and Fenders pre-installed on the bike.Specs:
- Frame: 16 Steel Folding
- Handlebar: Height Adjustable
- Stem: Foldable
- Crank: 44T w/ Chainguard
- Rims: 16 Alloy Double Walled
- Brakes: Linear Pull V Brake
- Folds to: 12" x 21" x 29"
- Weighs: 27 lbs
- FREE Kickstand included - installed
- FREE Pedals included
- FREE Front and Rear Fenders included - installed
- FREE Rear Rack inlcuded - installed
- Best Value Folding Bike!
- 16" Compact folding bike (Folds to: 12" x 21" x 29")
- Equipped with saftey latch system
- Weighs 27 lbs
- FREE Rack and Fenders (Pre-Installed)
|Dahon Mariner D7 Folding Bike, Brushed
Lowest new price: $549.00
Lowest used price: $699.00
List price: $599.00
Designed specifically for boaters, the Mariner D7 makes your in-shore adventures a lot more fun and convenient. It stashes easily into even the tiniest of boat holds. But when you arrive at a port of call it unfolds in seconds to help you explore or shop for supplies. The perfect accessory for your boat. *Note: While rust resistant, the Mariner is not rust proof . Proper maintenance is required to minimize corrosion. Fast and convenient and perfect for quick errands around town, a jaunt to the nearest café, or a leisurely ride in the park. The emphasis is on comfort and convenience. Dahon Urban Utility bikes fold fast and fold small, perfect if you live in an apartment or commute to work. Customers can mail in their warranty registration card to: please refer to www.dahonbikes.com.
- # It folds in less than 15 seconds so you can take it anywhere and It's light enough to carry on public transport.
- Perfect for taking on a bus or train on your commute or stashing in your apartment.
- Equipped with a Dahon Neos rear derailleur that features crisp, fast shifting and a low profile design that is protected from damage.
- 7005 aluminum frame with custom-drawn Sonus tubing and six patented technologies.
|Stowabike 20" City Bike Compact Folding 6 Speed Shimano Bicycle
Lowest new price: $169.99
List price: $375.00
This compact bike is ideal for use as a commuting bike in urban environments, where it can be easily folded and stored when you've reached your destination. With built in mud guards to keep you clean, a built in rack for carrying your goods, and an easy and reliable folding mechanism, this really has been designed with city life in mind. Adjustable seat height, Shifter: Microshift 6 speed grip shifter, Folded dimensions: W 24" x L 34" x H 32", Weight: 35 lbs., Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TY18S 6 speed, Freewheel: 6 speed, Kickstand: middle kickstand, Mudguards: built in steel mudguards, Chain: New Well E60, Saftey reflectors & bell, Brakes: steel V-Brakes, Handlebar: Steel with ZOOM stem. All brand new.
- 20" steel folding frame
- Fork: Steel 20"
- Easy storage
- Rims: 20" single wall
- Tires: New Well 20x2.125"
|TOKYO Citizen Bike 16" 6-speed Folding Bike with Ultra-Portable Frame (Olive Green)
Brand: Citizen Bike
The TOKYO Citizen Bike is a 16" wheeled folding bike that is designed to be light and ultra-portable, for the most compact and convenient package when folded. Great for commuters, quick jaunts and riders going short distances, a 16" folding bike is a great choice if you are looking for the most compact folded size. This uniquely stylish, joyful folding bike will get you anywhere you need to go with the added possibilities of folding convenience œ for travel, storage or simplicity. A Citizen Bike will fit your lifestyle. It's a folding bike for going and being human. Our Value Series folding bicycles feature a Shimano 6-speed index gear system with grip shifter and fold and unfold in seconds. The Values Series folding bikes are designed to offer the liberating and versatile convenience of folding bikes at an exceptional price. The Value Series is packed with features to enhance the
|Dahon Boardwalk Folding Bike, Obsidian
Lowest new price: $299.00
Lowest used price: $240.66
List price: $319.00
The Boardwalk's classic looks have made it one of the best-selling folding bikes of all time. It folds in under 15 seconds to a wonderfully small size and delivers excellent quality at a moderate price. It is the perfect starter for riders new to the wonderful world of folding bikes. Fast and convenient and perfect for quick errands around town, a jaunt to the nearest café, or a leisurely ride in the park. The emphasis is on comfort and convenience. Dahon Urban Utility bikes fold fast and fold small, perfect if you live in an apartment or commute to work. Customers can mail in their warranty registration card to: please refer to www.dahonbikes.com.
The Dahon Boardwalk is a fast-folding, urban utility bike with one speed--perfect for quick jaunts around town and commuting. Boasting classic looks and high-quality construction at a reasonable price-point, the Boardwalk is one of the most popular in Dahon's line-up. The frame folds up in under 15 seconds down to a wonderfully small size with a Magnetix latch system to hold it securely together. With an adjustable stem and seat post, the Boardwalk can be customized to fit riders from under five feet to over six feet tall.
Standard Model Components:
The Dahon Boardwalk folds down into a compact and easy-to-store unit.
Please note: some variation in components may occur.
- Speeds: One
- Frame: H Series, SuperLite 4130 chromoly, forged Lattice hinge, patented ViseGrip, WrapAround technology, forged drop outs
- Fork: Integrated, patented Fusion technology
- Handlepost: Radius V Telescope, adjustable, patented Fusion and V-Clamp technologies, forged aluminum
- Handlebar: 6061-T6 aluminum, flat bar
- Headset: Dahon Fusion+, zero stack, cartridge bearings
- Grip/Bars Tape: BioLogic Ergo, single density or Herrman's (EU)
- Saddle: BioLogic Como or Selle Royale Alpine Gel (EU)
- Seatpost: Super Oversized, Micro Adjust, aluminum
- Seat Clamp: Dahon Covert, high leverage design
- Front and Rear Brakes: ProMax V, aluminum, linear spring
- Brake Levers: ProMax V, aluminum bracket/aluminum lever
- Brake Cable and Housing: SIS, pearl silver housing, Slick cables
- Front Hub: Dahon Mini, aluminum, sealed
- Rear Hub: Formula, cassette, aluminum, sealed
- Spokes: 18/8 stainless steel, brass nipples or Sapim Leader, stainless steel (EU)
- Rims: Aluminum, ground sidewalls, anodized
- Tires: Dahon Rotolo, 20 by 1.75-inch, high pressure 65 psi, coffee skinwall or Schwalbe Citizen (EU)
- Shifter(s): SRAM MRX Comp, SRS technology, RapidRise
- Rear Derailleur: Dahon Neos, RapidRise
- Crankset: Cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum crank arms, hand-polished, double chainguard
- Cassette/Freewheel: 1 speed, 11-30T
- Bottom Bracket: CH, chromoly axle
- Chain: KMC Z50, Narrow, Noiseless function
- Pedals: Suntour folding, non-slip
- Cable and Housing: SIS-SP, Dupont L3 lubricant, pearl silver
- Kickstand: Aluminum, Dacromet bolt
- Clip System: Magnetix system
- Luggage Bracket: Frame integrated, Luggage Socket
- Accessory: Trouser strap
- Wheel Reflectors: Yes
- Front snf Rear Reflectors: Yes
Size and Fit Specifications:
- Folded Dimensions: 12.1 by 30.4 by 25.4 inches/31 by 78 by 65 centimeters
- Gear Inches: 22 to 95
- Seatpost to Handlebar Distance--Minimum: 620 millimeters/24.2 inches
- Seatpost to Handlebar Distance--Maximum: 655 millimeters/25.5 inches
- Saddle to Pedal Distance--Minimum: 680 millimeters/26.5 inches
- Saddle to Pedal Distance--Maximum: 950 millimeters/37 inches
- Weight: 27.3 pounds/12.3 kilograms
- Suggested Rider Height: 56 to 76 inches/142 to 193 centimeters
- Maximum Rider Weight: 230 pounds/105 kilograms
- One-speed urban utility bike with frame that folds in less than 15 seconds
- Folds to 12.1 by 30.4 by 25.4 inches; weighs 27.3 pounds
- Magnetix latch system holds the bike together when folded
- Adjustable stem adapts to riders of all sizes from under five feet to over six feet tall
- Dahon Neos rear derailleur offers crisp, fast shifting and a low profile design
|Columba 26" Folding Bike w. Shimano 18 Speed Blue (SP26S_BLU)
Lowest new price: $239.99
List price: $279.99
*From May. 2012, we ship to Canada too! You're welcome to place your order here!
The shipping cost is little bit more, but no Canada duty and no GST tax will be charged!
Brand new, 90% factory assembled. Riding with style and convenience. This light weight bike (only 34 lbs) can be easily folded within 10 seconds, for easy storage and transportation. It can be fit in a compact car's rear trunk, like 2000 Honda Civic. People can use the bike for commuting to work, riding in parks, in camping ground.
Recommended for rider's height 5'3"-6';
Supporting rider's max weight up to 200 lbs;
Net weight 34lbs, shipping weight 44 lbs;
Folded dimensions 38"x14"x29";
This bike is shipped with front wheel uninstalled, a user can easily install the front wheel within five minutes, see user manual which come with the bike for detailed description.
Blue, Black, Yellow and Silver color available.
- 26" wheels, foldable steel frame.
- Shimano 18 speed shifter and derailleur. alloy front and rear V-brake.
- Kenda 26"x1.5" tire. alloy rim, foldable bearing pedals.
- quick removable front handle stem. with alloy silver color cap & PVC black bell.
- front/rear steel hub. steel kick stand.
|fBIKE Direct 6 Speed Folding Bike
fBIKE offers practical, fun, and affordable folding bikes to commuters, students and others with a sense of adventure and a hint of attitude who live, commute, and/or work in small spaces.
- Weight Limit: 225 lbs (rider plus cargo)
- Height Limit: 6'3" (estimated, fit varies by body proportion/riding style)
- fBIKE Weight: 31 lbs
- Size (folded): 22" H x 14"W x 30" L
- Size (unfolded, handlebars down): 27" H x 12" W x 59" L
- Size (unfolded, seat/handlebars at max): 46" H x 22" W x 59" L
- Size (shipping carton): 24.5" H x 12.5" W x 33.5" L (35 lbs)
- Dimension (crank center to saddle top): Min: 16"; Max: 27.5"
- Dimension (front axle at 9.5" to handlebar top): Min: 29.5"; Max: 37.5"
- Dimension (handlebar to saddle center): 25"
- Dimension (crank length): 6.5" (165mm)
- Dimension (crank center to ground): 11.5"
- Colors: Papaya orange, Margarita green, Graphite gray
- Frame: steel
- Wheels: 20" aluminum wheels
- Tires: 20" x 1.75" Kenda (pavement)
- Speeds: 6
- Front chain ring: 48 teeth
- Rear cassette: Shimano(R); 28, 24, 21, 18, 16, 14 teeth
- Rear derailleur: Shimano(R) SIS
- Pedals: folding (left and right)
- Accessories (included): bell, front and rear fenders, kickstand, strap for holding wheels together when folded
- 6-speed Shimano derailleur, 20" alloy wheels, Kenda road tires, fenders, folding pedals, folding steel frame (total weight: 31 svelte pounds).
- Folds or unfolds in just 15 seconds.
- Tested to meet or exceed Consumer Product Safety Commission requirements.
- 30 day money back policy, 1 year warranty.
- Can't fit your bike where you live, commute, or work? fTHAT. fBIKE.
Page 1 of 17
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.