|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
|Hasa Folding Foldable Bike Sram 6 Speed
List price: $420.00
Brand: HASA (Taiwanese Brand and Made in Taiwan)
Frame: HASA Alloy 6061 Aluminum Light
Fork: HASA Alloy 6061 Aluminum Light 20"
Stem: TIMELESS DS050 Steel (adjustable height)
Height from Ground to Handlebar: Lowest: 98cm or 38.6", Highest: 110cm or 43.3"
Handlebar: Alloy Flat Bar 510mm Long
Seatpost: Alloy 40.2mm x 510mm
Saddle: VELO Comfort Soft Saddle VL-4022
Shifter: SRAM MRX 6 Speed MRX-204-640
Brake Levers: PROMAX Alloy BL-46G
Brakes: Front: PROMAX TX-107C; Rear: PROMAX TX-107C
Derailleur: Rear: SHIMANO RD-TY18SSD 6 Speed
Crankset: JLATAI JT0S1022 170mm 48 Teeth Aluminum Alloy with Chain Guard
Crank Arm Length: 170mm
Bottom Bracket: HONGTLAN HT-W01 With Ball Bearing
Cassette: SHIMANO MFTZ20 6 Speed 14-28T
Chain: KMC C30 106 Link
Rims: Aluminum Alloy 20" 28 Holes
Hubs: ACCESS Aluminum Alloy Hubs AE-601F and AE-601R Both 28 Holes
Spokes: Stainless Steel 14G
Tyres: KENDA 20"x1.5 K-193
Tubes: KENDA 20'x1.5
Pedals: VP Folding Type: VP-F55
Mudguards: Plastic Included
Rear Rack: Steel with Rear Light Holder Included
Weight: Approx. 12.5kg or 27.5 lbs (Including Mudguards and Rack)
Folding Size: 78cm x 58cm x 28cm or 30" x 22.8" x 11"
Folding Time: Approx 10 Seconds
Warranty: 5 years on Frame, One year on parts except brake pads, tyres and tubes.
- Aluminum Alloy 6061 Frame
- 20" Alloy Wheels
- Sram 6 Speed Shifter
- This model is one size fits all. Fit riders 4'8" to 6'3" in height. The seat post is whopping 550mm long to accomodate all sizes. We recommend that a rider's weight be under 240 lbs.
|Verso Cologne 7-Speed Aluminum Folding Bike, 20-Inch, Blue
Lowest new price: $219.00
Lowest used price: $188.62
List price: $469.99
The Verso Cologne does everything you’d expect from a top-of-the-line hybrid folding bicycle: it folds within seconds, is extremely light weight, and compact enough to fit almost anywhere. But where it really excels is how smooth it rides. It's ergonomically designed frame is reassuringly stable. A mixture of high end components make up the drive train which provides all the gears you'll need on any commute, errand or leisurely ride. Durable Kenda Kwick tires are fast, smooth and easy to accelerate. Ride the Cologne and you'll instantly realize the fun you've been missing and ease at which it adapts to your riding, whether it be commuting, recreational or just riding to the corner grocery store. When your done riding at the end of the day, just fold up the Verso Cologne and store it away until you're ready to ride again.
The Verso Cologne Folding Bike from Kettler makes a fun-to-ride, high-quality bike possible in a highly portable and storable folding package. Equipped with a lightweight, easy-fold aluminum frame, the Cologne packs down in seconds. Thanks to high-quality, Shimano Tourney, 7-speed gearing, fast 20-inch wheels with Kenda Kwick tires, and solid front and rear aluminum V-brakes--the bike offers a smooth, fast, and responsive ride. Whether you're commuting, pleasure riding, or running errands--the Verso Cologne is built for a great ride. Better still, when you're done riding at the end of the day, the bike folds up compactly until you're ready to ride again.
- Frame: forged aluminum, folding design
- Double lock, hinge and latch folding mechanism
- Gears: seven
- Wheel size: 20 inches
- Shimano 7-speed Tourney rear derailleur
- Thumb shifter
- Forged aluminum 3-piece anodized crank set with brush guard
- Front and rear aluminum V-brakes
- Kenda Kwick tires
- Folding storage bag not included
- Seven-speed folding bicycle with 20-inch wheels for commuting and recreational riding
- Lightweight, double-lock Easy-Fold aluminum frame and stem
- Shimano 7-speed Tourney rear derailleur and thumb shifter
- Forged aluminum 3-piece anodized crank set; aluminum V-brakes
- Sturdy front and rear metal fenders keep away road debris and spray; stylish luggage rack with integrated bungee cords
|Dahon Speed Uno Folding Bike, Shadow
Lowest new price: $349.99
Lowest used price: $325.66
List price: $419.00
When Dahon released the widely popular Mu Uno folding bike they found that the simple one-speed design was widely popular with urban commuters. It's simple, lightweight, and even looks cool. The Dahon Speed Uno folding bike is a newer, simpler design that is even more affordable. At 24-Pound, the Speed Uno folding bike is one of Dahon's lightest bikes. One of the reasons for this is the single speed with a rear coaster brake. Just like the bike you had when you were a kid, pedal backward to stop the bike with a skid. Folding and unfolding has never been easier or more secure! Dahon's DoubleLok means that every latch has a secondary lock for maximum safety, which also serves as a reminder to make sure the latch is properly secured before riding. And thanks to Dahon's simple and ingenious magnetic latching system that holds the bike neatly together when folded, when you lift or carry this bike it stays together in one neat package. You'll really appreciate this when you're carrying it upstairs, running to catch a bus or lifting the bike into a car trunk. Without brake cables and shifter cables, this bike touts the utmost simplicity. There is practically nothing to adjust or maintain, so for a flat commute, it's a great option. For this price, you won't find another folding bike that's worth riding. Customers can mail in their warranty registration card to: please refer to www.dahonbikes.com.
When Dahon released the popular Mu Uno folding bike, they found the one-speed design fit the lifestyle of urban commuters. It was simple, lightweight, and even looked cool. Now Dahon ups the ante with the Speed Uno, a newer, simpler design that's even more affordable. At 24 pounds, the Speed Uno is one of Dahon's lightest bikes. It's also reminiscent of the bikes you rode as a kid, with a rear coaster brake that requires you to pedal backward to stop.
Folding and unfolding the Speed Uno has never been easier or more secure. Dahon's DoubleLok design means that every latch has a secondary lock for maximum safety, which also serves as a reminder to make sure the latch is properly secured before riding. Thanks to Dahon's clever magnetic latching system--which holds the bike neatly together when folded--the bike stays folded in one neat package while you carry it. This is particularly handy when you're carrying the Speed Uno upstairs, running to catch a bus, or lifting the bike into a car trunk.
And with no brake cables or shifter cables, there is practically nothing to adjust or maintain. The Speed Uno is a great option for a flat commute.
- Color: Shadow
- Speeds: 1
- Folded size: 11.7 by 30 by 25 inches
- Weight: 24.2 pounds
- Folding time: 10 seconds
- Recommended rider height: 4' 8" to 6' 4"
- Max rider weight: 230 pounds
- Gear inches: 64
- Distance (seat post to handlebar): 25 to 25.9 inches
- Distance (saddle to pedal): 26.3 to 37 inches
- Frame: K series, SuperLite 4130 chromoly, forged lattice hinge, patented ViseGrip technology, forged dropouts
- Fork: Integrated, patented Fusion technology
- Handle post: Radius, fixed, patented Fusion technologies, forged aluminum
- Handlebar: 6061-T6 aluminum, Flat bar
- Headset: Dahon Fusion+, Zero stack, cartridge bearings
- Grips: BioLogic Ergo, single density
- Saddle: BioLogic Como
- Seat post: SuperOversize, MicroAdjust, aluminum
- Seat clamp: Dahon Covert, high leverage design
- Rear brakes: Shimano coaster
- Brake lever: Aluminum
- Cables and housing: Dahon LiveWire, SIS housing, slick cable
- Front hub: Dahon Mini, aluminum, sealed
- Rear hub: Shimano coaster, 1 speed
- Spokes: 18/8 stainless steel
- Nipples: Brass nipples, black
- Rims: Aluminum, single wall
- Tires: Dahon Rotolo, 20" x 1.75", high-pressure 65 psi
- Crank set: Cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum crank arms, hand-polished
- Bottom bracket: CH, chromoly axle
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Pedals: Suntour folding, non-slip
- Kickstand: Aluminum, Dacromet bolt
- Clip system: Magnetix system
- Folding single-speed bike with rear coaster brake
- Ideal for urban commuting on flat streets
- Magnetic latching system holds bike together when folded
- Lightweight chromoly frame weighs 24.2 pounds
- 230-pound max weight; measures 11.7 x 30 x 25 inches folded
|Schwinn Hinge Folding Bike
Lowest new price: $179.95
Lowest used price: $400.00
List price: $199.99
The Schwinn(r) Hinge 20-in folding bicycle is easy to store and carry with a frame that folds in front of the crank assembly and at the handlebar stem above the head tube. It includes a convenient rear rack for lashing a bag or other gear and has front and rear V-brakes. The Schwinn Hinge measures 30 by 32 by 11 inches (W x H x D) when folded.
Bikes are terrific for commuters, but they're not always easy to fit in small apartments, homes, or offices. Enter the Schwinn Hinge 20-inch folding bicycle, an ideal commuting bike that folds compactly for easy storage in a closet, garage, or elsewhere.
The Hinge is equipped with such features as a low stand-over frame, an ATB rigid fork, and alloy front and rear linear pull brakes, helping it perform as smoothly as any other commuter bike. It's also remarkably comfortable to ride, with an adjustable seat post and high handlebars. And riders will love the handy rear rack, which lets you lash a bag or other gear to the bike. Other features include 20-inch alloy rims, city tires with smooth treads, front and rear fenders, a pro wheel crank, and folding pedals. The Schwinn Hinge measures 30 by 32 by 11 inches (W x H x D) when folded.
The Schwinn Hinge bike folds up compactly for easy storage.
Ignaz Schwinn and his partner Adolph Arnold incorporated Arnold, Schwinn & Company on October 22, 1895. Within a few short years of its inception, the company had become an acknowledged technical and quality leader within the bicycle industry. Now, more than 100 years later, Schwinn has become an American icon and built some of the best-known and best-loved bicycles of all time, including the Aerocycle, Paramount, Phantom, Varsity, Sting-Ray, Krate, Homegrown, and more. A world leader in technology and fabrication, Schwinn has been an indispensable player in revolutionizing bicycling around the world.
- 20-inch folding bicycle designed for commuting
- Low stand-over frame and ATB rigid fork
- Sure-stopping alloy linear pull brakes
- Handy rear rack; adjustable seat post
- Measures 30 x 32 x 11 inches (W x H x D) when folded
|TOKYO Citizen Bike 16" 6-speed Folding Bike with Ultra-Portable Frame (Olive Green)
Brand: Citizen Bike
The TOKYO Citizen Bike is a 16" wheeled folding bike that is designed to be light and ultra-portable, for the most compact and convenient package when folded. Great for commuters, quick jaunts and riders going short distances, a 16" folding bike is a great choice if you are looking for the most compact folded size. This uniquely stylish, joyful folding bike will get you anywhere you need to go with the added possibilities of folding convenience œ for travel, storage or simplicity. A Citizen Bike will fit your lifestyle. It's a folding bike for going and being human. Our Value Series folding bicycles feature a Shimano 6-speed index gear system with grip shifter and fold and unfold in seconds. The Values Series folding bikes are designed to offer the liberating and versatile convenience of folding bikes at an exceptional price. The Value Series is packed with features to enhance the
|Stowabike 20" City Bike Compact Folding 6 Speed Shimano Bicycle
Lowest new price: $169.99
List price: $375.00
This compact bike is ideal for use as a commuting bike in urban environments, where it can be easily folded and stored when you've reached your destination. With built in mud guards to keep you clean, a built in rack for carrying your goods, and an easy and reliable folding mechanism, this really has been designed with city life in mind. Adjustable seat height, Shifter: Microshift 6 speed grip shifter, Folded dimensions: W 24" x L 34" x H 32", Weight: 35 lbs., Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TY18S 6 speed, Freewheel: 6 speed, Kickstand: middle kickstand, Mudguards: built in steel mudguards, Chain: New Well E60, Saftey reflectors & bell, Brakes: steel V-Brakes, Handlebar: Steel with ZOOM stem. All brand new.
- 20" steel folding frame
- Fork: Steel 20"
- Easy storage
- Rims: 20" single wall
- Tires: New Well 20x2.125"
|Dahon Boardwalk Folding Bike, Obsidian
Lowest new price: $270.00
Lowest used price: $250.00
List price: $319.00
The Boardwalk's classic looks have made it one of the best-selling folding bikes of all time. It folds in under 15 seconds to a wonderfully small size and delivers excellent quality at a moderate price. It is the perfect starter for riders new to the wonderful world of folding bikes. Fast and convenient and perfect for quick errands around town, a jaunt to the nearest café, or a leisurely ride in the park. The emphasis is on comfort and convenience. Dahon Urban Utility bikes fold fast and fold small, perfect if you live in an apartment or commute to work. Customers can mail in their warranty registration card to: please refer to www.dahonbikes.com.
The Dahon Boardwalk is a fast-folding, urban utility bike with one speed--perfect for quick jaunts around town and commuting. Boasting classic looks and high-quality construction at a reasonable price-point, the Boardwalk is one of the most popular in Dahon's line-up. The frame folds up in under 15 seconds down to a wonderfully small size with a Magnetix latch system to hold it securely together. With an adjustable stem and seat post, the Boardwalk can be customized to fit riders from under five feet to over six feet tall.
Standard Model Components:
The Dahon Boardwalk folds down into a compact and easy-to-store unit.
Please note: some variation in components may occur.
- Speeds: One
- Frame: H Series, SuperLite 4130 chromoly, forged Lattice hinge, patented ViseGrip, WrapAround technology, forged drop outs
- Fork: Integrated, patented Fusion technology
- Handlepost: Radius V Telescope, adjustable, patented Fusion and V-Clamp technologies, forged aluminum
- Handlebar: 6061-T6 aluminum, flat bar
- Headset: Dahon Fusion+, zero stack, cartridge bearings
- Grip/Bars Tape: BioLogic Ergo, single density or Herrman's (EU)
- Saddle: BioLogic Como or Selle Royale Alpine Gel (EU)
- Seatpost: Super Oversized, Micro Adjust, aluminum
- Seat Clamp: Dahon Covert, high leverage design
- Front and Rear Brakes: ProMax V, aluminum, linear spring
- Brake Levers: ProMax V, aluminum bracket/aluminum lever
- Brake Cable and Housing: SIS, pearl silver housing, Slick cables
- Front Hub: Dahon Mini, aluminum, sealed
- Rear Hub: Formula, cassette, aluminum, sealed
- Spokes: 18/8 stainless steel, brass nipples or Sapim Leader, stainless steel (EU)
- Rims: Aluminum, ground sidewalls, anodized
- Tires: Dahon Rotolo, 20 by 1.75-inch, high pressure 65 psi, coffee skinwall or Schwalbe Citizen (EU)
- Shifter(s): SRAM MRX Comp, SRS technology, RapidRise
- Rear Derailleur: Dahon Neos, RapidRise
- Crankset: Cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum crank arms, hand-polished, double chainguard
- Cassette/Freewheel: 1 speed, 11-30T
- Bottom Bracket: CH, chromoly axle
- Chain: KMC Z50, Narrow, Noiseless function
- Pedals: Suntour folding, non-slip
- Cable and Housing: SIS-SP, Dupont L3 lubricant, pearl silver
- Kickstand: Aluminum, Dacromet bolt
- Clip System: Magnetix system
- Luggage Bracket: Frame integrated, Luggage Socket
- Accessory: Trouser strap
- Wheel Reflectors: Yes
- Front snf Rear Reflectors: Yes
Size and Fit Specifications:
- Folded Dimensions: 12.1 by 30.4 by 25.4 inches/31 by 78 by 65 centimeters
- Gear Inches: 22 to 95
- Seatpost to Handlebar Distance--Minimum: 620 millimeters/24.2 inches
- Seatpost to Handlebar Distance--Maximum: 655 millimeters/25.5 inches
- Saddle to Pedal Distance--Minimum: 680 millimeters/26.5 inches
- Saddle to Pedal Distance--Maximum: 950 millimeters/37 inches
- Weight: 27.3 pounds/12.3 kilograms
- Suggested Rider Height: 56 to 76 inches/142 to 193 centimeters
- Maximum Rider Weight: 230 pounds/105 kilograms
- One-speed urban utility bike with frame that folds in less than 15 seconds
- Folds to 12.1 by 30.4 by 25.4 inches; weighs 27.3 pounds
- Magnetix latch system holds the bike together when folded
- Adjustable stem adapts to riders of all sizes from under five feet to over six feet tall
- Dahon Neos rear derailleur offers crisp, fast shifting and a low profile design
|Columba 26" Folding Bike w. Shimano Black (SP26S_BLK)
Lowest new price: $239.99
List price: $279.99
*From May. 2012, we ship to Canada too! You're welcome to place your order here!
The shipping cost is little bit more, but no Canada duty and no GST tax will be charged!
Brand new, 90% factory assembled. Riding with style and convenience. This light weight bike (only 34 lbs) can be easily folded within 10 seconds, for easy storage and transportation. It can be fit in a compact car's rear trunk, like 2000 Honda Civic. People can use the bike for commuting to work, riding in parks, in camping ground.
Recommended for rider's height 5'3"-6';
Supporting rider's max weight up to 200 lbs;
Net weight 34lbs, shipping weight 44 lbs;
Folded dimensions 38"x14"x29";
This bike is shipped with front wheel uninstalled, a user can easily install the front wheel within five minutes, see user manual which come with the bike for detailed description.
Blue, Black, Yellow and Silver color available.
- 26" wheels, foldable steel frame.
- Shimano 18 speed shifter and derailleur. alloy front and rear V-brake.
- Kenda 26"x1.5" tire. alloy rim, foldable bearing pedals.
- quick removable front handle stem. with alloy silver color cap & PVC black bell.
- front/rear steel hub. steel kick stand.
|XtremepowerUS 20" City Bike Compact Folding 6 Speed Shimano Gear Bicycle
- folding bicycle designed
- 20-inch rims
- Handy rear rack; adjustable seatpost
- Shimano Gear
- 230-pound max weight
|Omega Folding Bike Foldable Bicycle with Rack & Fenders
List price: $249.00
The OMEGA folding bike features a simple one-speed design which is widely popular with urban commuters. It's extremely simple, no complicated gear to fool with, just hop on and go. We inlcude Rear Rack and Fenders pre-installed on the bike.Specs:
- Frame: 16 Steel Folding
- Handlebar: Height Adjustable
- Stem: Foldable
- Crank: 44T w/ Chainguard
- Rims: 16 Alloy Double Walled
- Brakes: Linear Pull V Brake
- Folds to: 12" x 21" x 29"
- Weighs: 27 lbs
- FREE Kickstand included - installed
- FREE Pedals included
- FREE Front and Rear Fenders included - installed
- FREE Rear Rack inlcuded - installed
- Best Value Folding Bike!
- 16" Compact folding bike (Folds to: 12" x 21" x 29")
- Equipped with saftey latch system
- Weighs 27 lbs
- FREE Rack and Fenders (Pre-Installed)
Page 1 of 16
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.