|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
|Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse
Lowest new price: $124.00
List price: $199.99
The Exerpeutic 250XL Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse will fold up and roll away when you are finished exercising. It is also designed to support up to a weight capacity of 300 lbs. Features like the “high torque” 3 piece crank system, magnetic resistance ,heart pulse monitoring and a “double drive” transmission system are all included for a very affordable price. UNIQUE DESIGN: Very easy to get off and on the bike, providing a more a more effective and comfortable workout WEIGHT CAPACITY: Up to 300 lbs LEG STABILIZERS: Extended to prevent any movement or tipping when exercising SPACE SAVER DESIGN: Folds for storage and can moved with the included transportation wheels TENSION RESISTANCE: An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system, allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout. COMPUTER: An easy to read large window (3.3”Wx 1.5”H) LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan and heart rate monitor. HEART RATE: Hand Pulse Monitor CRANK SYSTEM: 3 piece “high torque” cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion QUIETNESS: The precision balanced flywheel and V- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music. ASSEMBLY: Some assembly required SAFETTY: Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising SEATING COMFORT: Large seat cushion for people of any size, easily adjustable to fit anywhere from 5’3” to 6’3” users. FOLDING CAPABILITY: The bike will fold to at least ½ the size as when fully assembled, so it is uniquely compact. PRODUCT SET UP DIMENSIONS: 31”L x 19”W x 46”H FOLDED DIMENSIONS: PRODUCT WEIGHT: 39lbs ORIGIN: China
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Up to 300 lbs
- SEATING COMFORT: Large seat cushion for people of any size, easily adjustable to fit anywhere from 5?3? to 6?3? users.
- HEART RATE: Hand Pulse Monitor
- SPACE SAVER DESIGN: Folds for storage and can moved with the included transportation wheels
- TENSION RESISTANCE: An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system, allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout.
|Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse
Lowest new price: $160.03
List price: $229.00
The EXERPEUTIC 900XLRecumbent Bike can handle up to a 300 lb user weight capacity. It also has a wider seat for comfort , magnetic resistance for challenging workouts and hand pulse pads for targeting heart rate zones , all at a very affordable price. RECUMBENT DESIGN: “Step Thru” design providing very easy on and off capability, providing a more a more effective and comfortable workout WEIGHT CAPACITY: Extended Weight Capacity up to 300lbs LEG STABILIZERS: Extended leg stabilizers to prevent any movement or tipping when exercising ASSEMBLY: Some assembly required. If you have any questions about assembly please note our Customer Service Department contact information in the Owner’s Manual. TRANSPORTATION WHEELS: Included transportation wheels for easy relocation of the bike. TENSION RESISTANCE: An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system, allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout. COMPUTER: An easy to read large window LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan and heart rate monitor. HEART RATE: Hand Pulse Monitor to stay within the Target Heart Rate Zone CRANK SYSTEM:”Smooth torque” cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion QUIETNESS: The precision balanced flywheel and V- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music. SAFETTY: Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising SEATING COMFORT: Large Oversized seat cushion and back rest for users of any size. SEAT ADJUSTMENTS: Easy and quick seat adjustments for users 5”3”-6’3” PRODUCT SET UP DIMENSIONS: 54”L x 22”W x 34”H PRODUCT WEIGHT: 63lbs CARTON DIMENSIONS: 42”L x 22”W x 10”H CARTON WEIGHT: 70lbs WARRANTY: 3 year limited ORIGIN: China
Ideal for achieving a challenging cardiovascular workout while minimizing stress on your joints, the EXERPEUTIC 900XL offers an impressive 300-pound maximum user weight, a wide padded seat for improved comfort, smooth magnetic resistance, and handlebar-embedded pulse monitoring sensors to help keep you in your target heart rate zone.
- Recumbent Design: The step-through style bike ensures easy on-and-off, as well as a comfortable workout that won't unnecessarily stress your back and knees
- Leg Stabilizers: Extended leg stabilizers provide a rock-solid platform during even the most strenuous of workouts
- Transportation Wheels: Easily move the unit from one location to another
- Tension Resistance: Eight-level Magnetic Tension Control System allows you to customize your ride and challenge yourself over time
- Onboard Computer: Large, easy-to-read LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, and heart rate information
- Heart Rate Sensors: Built-in hand pulse monitor helps you maintain your desired target heart rate
- Crank System: "Smooth torque" cranking system with precision-balanced flywheel and V-belt drive provides smooth, consistent, quiet pedaling
- Adjustable Seat: Fits users from five feet, six inches to six feet, three inches tall
- Safety: Larger pedals with safety straps prevent foot slippage
- Comfort: A padded, oversized seat cushion and back rest ensure as comfortable a workout as possible
- Measures 22 by 34 by 54 inches (W x H x D)
- 63-pound weight
The Exerpeutic 900XL includes a limited three-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Recumbent stationary bike offers challenging cardiovascular workout while minimizing stress on your joints and back
- Eight-level Magnetic Tension Control System allows you to customize your ride and challenge yourself over time
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, and heart rate information
- Measures 22 by 34 by 54 inches (W x H x D) with 63-pound weight and 300-pound maximum user weight
- Includes limited three-year manufacturer's warranty
|Magnet Steel Bike Bicycle Indoor Exercise Trainer Stand
Lowest new price: $52.65
List price: $89.99
There is no reason why you can not exercise with your bike when the outside weather is bad, this magnetic resistance bike trainer converts your bike into an indoor cycling trainer. It offer effective indoor training in a stiff, well supported steel frame.
This Trainer is easy to set up with almost any bike--including road and mountain bikes with a 26", 27" or 700c wheel. Fine-tune to your wheel and tire size with the micro-adjust knob.
As you pedal the internal magnet creates resistance, with 5 levels of resistance. And you can change them right from your handle bars.
- Five internal resistance settings.
- Quiet design, very low noise.
- Easy fold for travel and storage. Heavy duty steel frame.
- State of the art magnet system which provides progressive magnetic resistance, the resistance increases as the speed increases.
- Assembled Dimensions: 21.4*19.4*15.5
|Drive Medical Deluxe Folding Exercise Peddler with Electronic Display , Black
Lowest new price: $27.00
List price: $67.47
Brand: Drive Medical
Five function display indicates exercise time, revolution count, revolutions per minute (rpm's) and calories burned. Scan feature alternately displays all measurements automatically. Ideal for leg and arm muscle exercising. Four anti-slip rubber pads prevent sliding and protects surfaces. Resistance easily adjusted with tension screw. Attractive silver finish. Button cell battery included. Comes assembled, foldable design.
- Five function display indicates exercise time, revolution count, revolutions per minute and calories burned
- Scan feature alternately displays all measurements automatically
- Ideal for leg and arm muscle exercising
- Four anti-slip rubber pads prevent sliding and protects surfaces
- Resistance easily adjusted with tension screw
|Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike
Lowest new price: $149.00
List price: $189.00
EXERPEUTIC’S 400XL RECUMBENT BIKE will fold up and roll away when you are finished exercising. It is also designed to support up to a weight capacity of 300 lbs. Features like the high torque 3 piece torque crank system, heart pulse and a “double drive” transmission system are all included for a very affordable price. SEMI RECUMBENT DESIGN: Very easy to get off and on the bike, providing a more a more effective and comfortable workout. WEIGHT CAPACITY: Up to 300 lbs. LEG STABILIZERS: Extended to prevent any movement or tipping when exercising SPACE SAVER DESIGN: Folds for storage and can moved with the included transportation wheels TENSION RESISTANCE: An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system, allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout. COMPUTER: An easy to read large window (3.3”Wx 1.5”H) LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan and heart rate monitor. HEART RATE: Hand Pulse Monitor CRANK SYSTEM: 3 piece “high torque” cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion QUIETNESS: The precision balanced flywheel and V- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music. SAFETTY: Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising SEATING COMFORT: Large seat cushion and back rest for users of any size. Adjustable to fit 5’2” to 6’2” user height. FOLDING CAPABILITY: The bike will fold to at least ½ the size as when fully assembled, so it is uniquely compact. PRODUCT SET UP DIMENSIONS: 33”L x 19”W x 46”H PRODUCT WEIGHT: 39 lbs CARTON DIMENSIONS: 47.2”L x 16.4”W x 10.4”H CARTON WEIGHT: 43 lbs WARRANTY: 1 year limited
Recumbent exercise bikes have long been terrific workout accessories, but they're usually somewhat bulky, making them inconvenient for people with small homes or apartments. Enter the Exerpeutic 400XL recumbent bike, which folds up for easy storage and fits inside a closet, corner, or other compact space. It's the easiest way to enjoy the benefits of a recumbent workout without dedicating an entire room to your exercise equipment.
Despite the space-saving design, the 400XL is plenty powerful, with a precision-balanced flywheel and a quiet V-belt double-drive transmission system. The bike also includes an eight-level magnetic tension control system so you can find the right resistance for your training goals. It's easy to monitor your workout progress via the easy-to-read LCD display, which tracks your distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan, and heart rate. Best of all for frequent exercisers, the 400XL's semi-recumbent design is inviting and comfortable, making it ideal for people who dislike upright-style bikes or who are recovering from injury. Add in a large seat cushion and backrest and you have a great bike for riders of any size and body type.
Other details include extendable leg stabilizers; a hand pulse sensor for reading your heart rate; a three-piece, high-torque crank system that provides a smooth, consistent pedaling motion; large pedals with safety straps; and transport wheels for mobility.
- Capacity: 300 pounds
- User height: 5 feet 2 inches to 6 feet 2 inches
- Dimensions: 19 by 46 by 33 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 39 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Foldable recumbent exercise bike with quiet V-belt double-drive transmission system
- Precision-balanced flywheel; 8-level adjustable magnetic tension control system
- Easy-to-read LCD display tracks your distance, calories, time, speed, and heart rate
- Semi-recumbent design for easy entry and exit; large seat cushion and backrest
- Supports up to 300 pounds; measures 19 x 46 x 33 inches (W x H x D)
|Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $190.00
List price: $599.00
Sunny Pro Indoor Cycling Bike
Get fit without leaving the home with the SF-B901 Pro Indoor cycling bike from Sunny Health & Fitness. The SF-B901 is equipped with such features as a 40-pound flywheel, a heavy-duty crank, and a smooth chain drive mechanism. Combined, the features produce invigorating yet quiet workouts, so you won't wake the kids down the hall while you exercise. The bike also accommodates a wide variety of riders thanks to the fully adjustable seat and handlebars. Other features include a heavy-duty steel frame, an adjustable resistance system, and transport wheels for easy mobility. Designed to support up to 275 pounds, the bike measures 20 by 46.5 by 48.5 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 108 pounds.
- Indoor cycling bike with 40-pound flywheel
- Heavy-duty crank and smooth chain drive mechanism
- Fully adjustable seat and handlebars for comfort
- Adjustable resistance systems; transport wheels
- Supports up to 275 pounds; measures 20 x 46.5 x 48.5 inches (W x H x D)
|Stamina 15-0120 InStride Cycle XL
Lowest new price: $33.46
Lowest used price: $32.68
List price: $60.00
You can increase your strength and improve your circulation and coordination with this compact, highly effective Stamina(r) InStride Cycle XL. The sturdy rubber feet prevent the cycle from slipping, while straps hold your feet firmly in place on the pedals. The cycle has a convenient tension control that allows you to dictate the intensity of your workout. You can even monitor your workout on the high-tech electronic display.
Cycling improves your cardiovascular health, boosts the functioning of the heart and blood vessels, and decreases your risk of heart disease. Now you can enjoy all the benefits of cycling without spending a ton of money with the affordable InStride XL cycle from Stamina Products. Unlike most exercise bikes, the InStride XL cycle doesn't come with a seat. Instead, you sit in a standard dining room chair or lie on the floor, then insert your feet into the sturdy rubber straps. Once you're in, you can pedal in forward or reverse motion, with an adjustable tension knob that lets you vary your intensity and an electronic monitor that times your workouts. As an alternative, you can even rest the InStride XL on a table and pedal with your hands to experience a full-range upper body workout.
Improving your cardiovascular health isn't the only benefit of cycling, of course. It also increases HDL (good cholesterol), reduces the amount of triglycerides in the blood, and helps lower blood pressure. And thanks to the dual-use pedals, you can improve your muscle strength in your legs, arms, shoulders, and back, depending on the configuration you choose. Other cycling benefits include increased flexibility without stressing the joints, improved digestion, better lung function, and a higher metabolism.
The InStride XL cycle, which includes non-slip rubber feet, measures 19 by 12.25 by 15.25 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 9 pounds.
- Seatless-exercise cycle with electric progress monitor
- Sturdy rubber straps hold feet or hands for full-body workout
- Adjustable tension knob lets you vary workout intensity
- Improves cardiovascular health and muscle strength
- Measures 19 x 12.25 x 15.25 inches (W x H x D)
|Body Rider Fan Bike
Lowest new price: $109.99
Lowest used price: $94.73
List price: $299.99
Brand: Body Max
BRF700 Features: -Body rider fan bike.-Dual action fan bike for upper and lower body workout.-Adjustable seat height.-Manual tension control - easily adjust with the turn of a knob.-High momentum fan blades produce a gentle breeze as you exercise.-Motivational electronic computer measures: Time, distance, speed, calories burned.-Weight limit: 250 lbs. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 45.63'' H x 23.25'' W x 45'' D.
This versatile Body Rider Fan Bike allows you to have an elliptical and upper body workout in one machine. The bike's ergonomic design engages your arms and upper body for a true full-body workout by targeting cardio and strength training. It also features an adjustable seat for multiple users and a fan wheel to keep you cool while working up a sweat.
- Dual-action handlebars engage an upper and lower body workout
- Tension adjusts easily with the turn of a knob
- Innovative fan wheel emits a gentle, cooling breeze
- Easy-to-use digital display tracks time, speed, distance, and calories burned
- Stable steel frame
- Assembled Dimensions: 41.75 by 22 by 46.5 inches
- Assembled Weight: 47.3 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
Body Flex Sports warrants your product for a period of one year for the frame and 90 days on all parts if the item is used for the intended purpose, properly maintained, and not used commercially. Any alterations or incorrect assembly of the product will void this warranty.
- Dual-action handlebars engage an upper and lower body workout
- Tension adjusts easily with the turn of a knob
- Fan wheel provides a gentle breeze as you exercise
- Tension easily adjusts with the turn of a knob
- Digital display tracks your time, speed, distance, and calories burned
- 250-pound user weight capacity
- Measures 41.75 by 22 by 46.5 inches; weighs 47.3 pounds
- Sturdy steel frame design
|Stamina InStride Adjustable Height Cycle
Lowest new price: $30.47
Lowest used price: $30.57
List price: $60.00
Sit and pedal with your feet or your hands with the InStride® Adjustable Height Cycle. You get a simple, effective, low-impact cardio workout while strengthening legs, arms, shoulders and back. Also improves joint mobility. Adjustable height, and easily folds to take to the office to burn extra calories while performing regular daily tasks.
The Stamina InStride Adjustable Height Cycle is designed to help you get an effective, full range-of-motion, low-impact cardio workout with anytime, anywhere convenience. Designed to fit effortlessly into your everyday life, you can operate the cycle while seated, either pedaling with your feet to build lower body strength--or--pedaling with your hands to build arm, shoulder, and back strength. The cycling motion is also a great way to improve circulation and increase joint mobility. And, the compact cycle operates quietly, so that you can use it comfortably in an office without disturbing your neighbors.
Built for versatility, the cycle features a sturdy steel frame with adjustable height for optimum placement on a table top or under a desk. The cycle's full range-of-motion workout can be adjusted in intensity to suit your challenge needs and the pedals can operate with forward or reverse rotations for variety. Thanks to pedal straps, the cycle provides secure foot placement, and handle grips make the pedals comfortable to operate with your hands. Finally, the cycle folds up so that you can carry it with you and store it when not in use.
The Cycle offers an easy way to strengthen your arms and shoulders while seated.
- Full range-of-motion workout
- Use with feet or hands
- Adjustable height
- Adjustable tension
- Forward and reverse movement
- Textured pedals for easy grip
- Straps to hold feet in place
- Steel frame
- Some assembly required
- Assembled dimensions: 22 by 15 by 13.5 inches (LxWxH)
- 90 day limited warranty
- Rotating exercise cycle designed to be operated by the feet or hands
- Height-adjustable for optimum floor or table-top positioning
- Full range-of-motion workout with forward or reverse rotations
- Adjustable tension to increase/decrease challenge
- Folds for storage and transport; 90-day warranty
|Marcy Upright Mag Cycle
Lowest new price: $101.99
List price: $249.99
Marcy upright exercise bike has a compact design and smooth magnetic resistance. The user friendly computer tracks, speed, time, distance and calories burned. The bike also feature eight preset manual resistance levels and a step through design.
Getting fit at home has never been easier with the Marcy magnetic upright exercise bike. The cycle offers a smooth and quiet magnetic resistance system, with eight levels of preset resistance to accommodate several fitness levels. It's also easy to track your workout progress thanks to the large console display, which tracks your speed, distance, time, and calories burned. And to ensure maximum comfort while you ride, the bike includes a unique seat that's height adjustable to match different body types and sizes. Other features include foam padded grips, a durable powder-coated finish, counterbalanced pedals with adjustable foot straps, and transport wheels for easy mobility. The upright bike measures 31.5 by 48.75 by 18 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 43 pounds.
- Upright exercise bike with smooth magnetic resistance system
- 8 levels of preset resistance accommodates several fitness levels
- Large console display tracks time, distance, speed, and calories burned
- Counterbalanced pedals with adjustable foot straps; transport wheels
- Measures 31.5 x 48.75 x 18 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 43 pounds
Page 1 of 77
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.