|Lowrance 000-11171-001 Elite-5 HDI Combo with Navionics Gold U.S. Charts and 83/200-455/800KHz Transducer
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $569.00
Lowrance Elite 5 HDI Combo with Navionics Gold U.S. Charts and 83/200 455/800KHz Transducer. The Elite 5 Chartplotter/Fishfinder features a brilliant 5 in., 480x480 pixel SolarMAX 256 color TFT display has unmatched screen brightness, contrast, resolution and viewing detail at wider angles and in bright sunlight. Adjustable screen and keypad backlight improves usability and visibility day or night. Hybrid Dual Imaging combines the power of a conventional 300 Watt Broadband Sounder with the high resolution imagery of DownScan Imaging, providing easy to understand, picture like detail of bait fish, predator fish and bottom structure. The images can be viewed side by side or can be overlayed to unprecedented show detail. The internal 16 channel GPS antenna provides great WAAS+EGNOS+MSAS precision for navigation. An external antenna option is also available for customized applications. A waterproof micro SD memory card slot is fully compatible with Navionics Gold chartcards, as well as Fishing Hot Spots and Lake Master map cards in the microSD format for U.S. anglers. Built in memory allows for up to 3,000 waypoints, 100 routes/100 waypoints per route and 100 retraceable plot trails/up to 10,000 points per trail. The ELite 5 has easy to use menus with Advanced Mode to expand feature selections. An all new case/mounting design provides for easy one hand tilt/swivel adjustment, removal, and re install. It even fits the same cut out for previous 5 in. models for in dash installations. The new uniplug 1/4 turn connectors are compatible with earlier Lowrance uniplug installations to simplify upgrades to any new Elite model. In the box: Eltie 5, mounting bracket, transom mount transducer, installation hardware, and owner's manual. Dimensions: 6.9"W x 5.4"H x 2.5"D. One year parts and labor warranty.
- 5" 480x480 pixel color LCD
- Chartplotter with Navionics Gold charts for U.S. waters.
- Hybrid Dual Imaging Broadband sounder with DownScan Imaging
- Easy to use tilt/swivel bracket
- Includes transom mount transducer
|Navionics Hotmaps Premium South Lake Map (Blue)
Lowest new price: $130.40
List price: $149.00
The Navionics Hot Maps Premium South covers Texas, Mexico, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia, Mississippi, Florida, and up to 17,000 lakes. It has more underwater structure than ever before. Plug and play into compatible chart-plotters.
- Made from nylon monofilament
- Has a hand line: rope attached to the swivel on one end
- 3 foot in diameter
- For use with bait 3-Inch to 6-Inch in size
- Has a net break strength of 7 to 15 pounds
|NAT GEO Boxed Appalachian Trail Wall Map
Lowest new price: $14.99
List price: $14.99
Brand: Nat Geo
National Geographic's Appalachian Trail Wall Map is ideal for fans and hikers of this magnificent national scenic trail.
- Developed in cooperation with the Appalachian Trail Conservancy. Shows the entire length of the trail, from Maine to Georgia. Unique elevation profiles highlight the trail�s peaks and valleys; an informative mileage chart shows the distance between key locations.
- Highlights National Forests, National Park Service lands, State Forests and Parks, and major roadways; points of interest include AT information centers and shelters. 1:1,612,900 scale. Dimensions: 48 x 18 in..
- Proceeds from the sale of this map help support National Geographic�s vital exploration, conservation, research, and education programs.
|Navionics Hotmaps Premium Lake Maps - East (on SD/MicroSD Card)
Lowest new price: $130.40
List price: $169.95
NAVIONICS INC MAP, HOTMAPS PREMIUM EAST
- Navionics hotmaps premium lake maps east on sd or micro sd
- 3-D view = none, aerial photo = none, port plans = none, card format = sd
- Features Premium Lake Maps
|11536 Apprrs To Cape Fear River
Lowest new price: $25.95
1:80000 Scale. Eastern U. S./Canada Region. 35.85'' H x 44.64'' W.
- OceanGrafix provides mariners with the most up-to-date, NOAA-approved nautical charts ever offered
- Charts are printed only after an order has been received, ensuring the most up-to-date information
- All Notice to Mariners corrections are applied
- Meets U. S. and international carriage requirements for commercial vessels
- U. S. Coast Guard approved
|Waterproof Topo Map of Lake Fork - With GPS Hotspots
Lowest new price: $15.95
Our beautiful Lake Fork Map is easy to read and has all the information you could ever need for a successful trip to Lake Fork. From the fishing index that was put together by local resident guides that shows where to fish and even what kind of lures work best for each season to the clear and easy-to-read display of submerged structure throughout Lake Fork, you will be glad to have this map with you. Laminated for years of use and storage even in damp places. Size is approx. 37" x 25"
- Laminated map shows submerged roads, bridges, creek beds and spawning pools.
- Table of hot areas for each season made by local guides. Includes GPS coordinates.
- Emergency phone numbers and other points of interest around the lake.
- Complete listing free and paid boat landings and marinas.
- A must for local pros and visitors alike.
|Colorado River in The Grand Canyon Map - 4th E-RiverMaps
Lowest new price: $29.95
RiverMaps map books - go with the flow. Each map is oriented so the river flows upward on the page. No more turning your map upside down or twisting your head to read it. Printed on water-resistant paper specially made for all-weather use. The maps measure 8-1/2 x 14 inches much larger than most river guide books. The books have spiral binding and stiff covers that make them lay flat and easy to use. USGS 7.5 topographic maps as the background at the original map scale of 2,000 feet per inch. Additional information is added for river runners, including river mileage, campsites, rapids, and other features of interest. These maps provide more information to river runners who want to see more of the river corridor.
- Guide to the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon
- Great for planning side hikes
- The books have spiral binding and stiff covers
- Made for all-weather use
- Maps measure 8-1/2 x 14 inches
|Maptech ChartKit® Book w/Companion CD - Florida West Coast & The Keys
Lowest new price: $109.18
List price: $129.95
Author: Richardsons' Maptech
Brand: MAPTECH PAPER CHARTS
CHARTKIT® Bookw/ Companion CDFlorida West Coast and the KeysMiami to Dry Tortugas to Panama City inside and outside plus Okeechobee Waterway. Full-color charts waypoints courses and distances chart datums for GPS and Yeoman reference points. Save hundreds of dollars on charts. 22 X 17" 89 chart pages.Product OverviewNew features make ChartKits easy to use with your GPS. Most charts include one-minute lat./long. grids to make vessel positioning a breeze and major navigation aids are identified with named GPS waypoints.GPS ReadyNew features make ChartKits easy to use with your GPS. Most charts include one-minute lat./long. grids to make vessel positioning a breeze and major navigation aids are identified with named GPS waypoints.Small and Large Scale ChartsChartKits include small-scale wide area charts as well as large-scale detailed charts of harbors and approaches. The Chart Page Index (inside front cover) and "Go-To" page numbers make it simple to quickly find the chart you want.Pre-Plotted CoursesMaptech's navigation editors add magic courses between major navigation aids with distances in nautical miles. ChartKits are also designed to help you do the calculations yourself. Each page includes a Compass Rose with annual increase in variation and plete scale information.Aerial PhotosColor aerial photos of harbors and anchorages help you know what to expect before you get there.Companion CDIt's all here...digital charts and the software tools to use them. And the great thing is the digital charts are the same identical charts with GPS waypoints and course lines - just like in the Chartbooks.PlanChartbook Companion CDs include "Offshore Navigator Lite" navigation software. Click your mouse to put a waypoint on a chart. Click again and you're creating a route. It's that easy. Distances bearings and GPS positions are calculated and displayed instantly.PrintPrint your own customized GPS waypoints route plans and chart segments on color or black and white printer
- MAPTECH CHARTKIT® Book w/ Companion CD - Florida West Coast and the Keys
|Humminbird 409380-1 398ci Side Imaging Combo Chartplotter/Fishfinder
Lowest new price: $459.99
List price: $499.99
Hummingbird 398ci SI 300 Series SI Combo. A big little fishfinder. When your boat doesn"t have space for a big one, go small. The 398ci SI Combo features a brilliant 320V x 240H, 3.5" display with LED backlight. Side Imaging and Down Imaging sonar with 4000 watts PTP power output, Precision Internal GPS Chartplotting with built-in UniMap cartography with a card slot for optional maps and saving waypoints along with a Tilt & Swivel Quick Disconnect mounting system. The design also allows for in-dash mounting with option kit. Maximize your angling experience with the Hummingbird 398ci SI fishfinder GPS system. USER-FRIENDLY TECHNOLOGY. 3D Chart View. Large Digits View. Custom View Selections. Custom Digital Readout Selection. Selectable Display Colors. Selectable Background Colors. View Preset Keys. Temperature Graph. Temperature Alarm. Trip log. X-Press Menu System
- Color Display With Led Backlight
- Side Imaging and Down Imaging Sonar With 4000w Ptp Power Output
- Precision Internal GPS Chartplotting With Built-in Unimap(tm) Cartography With A Card Slot For Optional Maps and Saving Waypoints
- Tilt and Swivel Quick Disconnect Mounting System
- Allows For Drop-in Replacement Capability For Competitive In-dash Models
- 320 x 240 3.5-Inch 256 color TFT display
- GPS-Sonar combo
- Side Imaging and Down Imaging sonar
- GPS Speed
|Moeller Gasket and Screws for 621600
Lowest new price: $11.52
List price: $20.69
GASKET AND SCREWS FOR 621600
- MOELLER 62100510, MOE62100510