|Spro Bucktail Jig-Pack of 1
The Prime Bucktail Jig is not like any other jig on the market. The unique shape of the head and placement of the eyelet help bring this lure to life. With bulging eyes, holographic finish and blazing color, it puts fish at your mercy. The uniqueness of this bait is that it doesn't fall or hang straight down like other bucktails. It glides through the water, almost swimming along. When jigged, its body stays almost parallel to the bottom maintaining a very natural appearance. Like all SPRO products, Prime Bucktail Jigs are made with durable, super sharp Gamakatsu hooks. Once you fish it, you'll know why SPRO is the shape of things to come. It's hard to fish the Prime Bucktail wrong. It can be jigged off the bottom for weakfish, fluke, or other saltwater fish. Cast it at schooling fish working it quickly back to the boat for cobia, stripers, snook, or dolphin. Swim it along in freshwater for big bass and walleyes, or troll it for reservoir stripers. It's hard to find somewhere that the Prime Bucktail won't work.
- Unique shape of the head and placement of the eyelet help bring this lure to life
- Doesn't fall or hang straight down like other bucktails
- Glides through the water, almost swimming along
- Can be jigged off the bottom for weakfish, fluke, or other saltwater fish
- Made with durable, super sharp Gamakatsu hooks
|Bohning Pro Class Fletching Jig with Straight Clamp
Lowest new price: $27.99
Lowest used price: $24.11
List price: $36.74
The Pro Class jig has a quick-set magnetic clamp with larger grips for easy operation. Features simple off-set adjustment & accurate “snap” indexing.
- Easy to Operate
- Quick set magnetic clamp
- Includes jig and straight clamp
- Adjustable to fit all sizes of shafts
- Pre set dial stops for consistent fletching
|Rebel Bumble Bug Fishing Lure - Lady Bug
Lowest new price: $5.83
Brand: Rebel Lures
Every angler has watched a horsefly or other winged insect struggle on the surface and get eaten by a bass or panfish, and the Rebel Bumble Bug replicates this exciting moment with a floating crankbait that looks just like a big fly or bee. The Bumble Bug is great for ponds, creeks and streams and really gets kids hooked on fishing.
- Bugs on the surface attract fish
- Ultralight lure features a wide wobbling action
- Can be fished as a topwater lure or as a crankbait
|Rapala Ike's Custom Ink DT (Dives-To) Series Crankbait
Model: Rapala Custom Ink DT
Artisan bass angler Mike “Ike” Iaconelli has offered his unique talents to assist in the development of this masterpiece series of lures. “I’m used to giving baits my own personal touch, tweaking them.” Now those oh-so-special modifications come right out-of-the-box from Rapala. There are three key traits: first, it’s their purposefully muted colors. Ike used to “bake them in the sun” on his trucks dashboard to get that life-like, muted skin tone. The subtler colors can be unbelievably effective when bass aren’t attacking conventional patterns. Next, Ike had Rapala polish the finishes like the translucent candy apple red on a ’57 Chevy for a natural, pearly finish. For the third pivotal ingredient, Ike went super sparkly … with glitter. Not just any glitter, but super fine sprinkles that actually add depth to the appearance of the lure. One of Ike's secrets is all about “using something different, something unique to catch more fish.” Ike's Custom Ink DT’s are all that and more.
- The Rapala DT (Dives-To) Series of Ike's Custom Ink Crankbaits uses the same time-tested design as the original DT lures, but in custom finishes designed by Rapala pro Michael "Ike" Iaconelli.
- Use these incredible lures to target structure at pre-determined depths.
- The SureSet tail hook excels at catching short-striking fish.
- Constructed of select balsa wood with an internal weight, a tapered body and thin tail, these babies dive fast and stay in the strike zone longer than ordinary crankbaits.
- DT04 - 2", 5/16 oz, dives to 4 ft. DT06 - 2", 3/8 oz, dives to 6 ft. DT10 - 2-1/4", 3/5 oz, dives to 10 ft. DT14 - 2-3/4", 3/4 oz, dives to 14 ft. DT16 - 2-3/4", 3/4 oz, dives to 16 ft.
|Strike King Saltwater Flats Jig Head Bait
Brand: Strike King Lure Company
The Saltwater Flats Jig Head features premium black nickel chemically sharpened hook. We've added lifelike reflective 3-D eyes and a beautifully sculpted, functional head with chip resistant paint.
- The Saltwater Flats Jig Head features premium black nickel chemically sharpened hook.
- We've added lifelike reflective 3-D eyes.
- The beautifully sculpted, functional head with chip resistant paint is the most durable on the market.
- Each head has bait keeper barbs that will keep your soft baits in place.
- Quality construction and premium hooks.
|Lindy Darter Rattling Ice Fishing Bait
List price: $6.29
While the Lindy Darter's rattle chamber mimics the sounds of a distressed baitfish and attracts fish from long distances, the erratic darting action closes the deal, evoking savage strikes from walleye, Sauger, pike and other predators. There is no need for added attractant in the form of minnows or waxies on this lure. It comes complete with premium treble hooks and an incredibly life-like, holographic finish never before seen on a hard-water lure.
- Premium holographic finishes
- Loud rattle chamber
- Erratic darting action in baitfish patterns
|Berkley Gulp! Heads! Darter Jigg Head
Designed to work with Berkley Gulp. and PowerBait. Experiment with different shapes until you find the best for your situation.
- Gulp Grip Bait Keeper Lead Free
- Durable Composite Construction
- Premium Black Nickel Finish ? Extra Sharp Hooks
- Proven Colors and Realistic 3-D Eyes
|Matzuo Akai Jig Heads
These Jigs feature a ribbed collar to provide increased holding power for the plastic bait. The Akai jig creates a trembling motion when it falls. This lifelike action is extremely effective in salt and fresh water fishing. Equipped with chemically-sharpened black Matzuo chrome hooks.
- Features a ribbed collar to firmly hold bait
- Creates a lifelike trembling motion to attract fish
- Works great in both fresh and salt water
- Hook Size: 3/0, Weight: 1/16 oz.
- Quantity: 5
|Williamson Light Speed Jig Kit
Lowest new price: $29.05
List price: $39.99
Whether fishing deep rock piles and reefs, or working beds and dropoffs there's a kit designed with the exact jigs you need. The Light Speed Jig Kit is designed for shallow water fishing. This kit includes a 2 oz. Green Abyss Speed Jig, a 3-1/2 oz. Pink Benthos Speed Jig, a 5 oz. Blue Abyss Speed Jig and a 7 oz. Chartreuse Benthos Speed Jig.
- 7 oz. Chartreuse Benthos Speed Jig.
- a 3-1/2 oz. Pink Benthos Speed Jig
- 2 oz. Green Abyss Speed Jig
- 5 oz. Blue Abyss Speed Jig
|Hurricane 3D Eye Bucktail Jig
The latest in jig technology, these offer an added attraction that no large predator can resist a "live panicking" 3-D eye. All feature a generous amount of hand-tied bucktail with rock-hard, epoxy-coated threads. The prism body produces added flash. These jigs are made to withstand the most serious abuse from the strongest, toothiest species. All are outfitted with black nickel, super-sharp. super-strong hooks for positive sets and holds.