The Proto RailTM features Fuse Bolt Technology. Color coded o-rings for simplified maintenance, and a host of other features make the Rail the gun of choice. The durable RailTM solenoid features consistent air flow, with a dwell of 40 milliseconds. The small, light weight Hyper3TM regulator provides high flow and smooth velocity adjustment, with a non-slip grip. The ultimate in ergonomic comfort, the UltraliteTM Frame is equipped with an adjustable trigger. The solid construction consists of an aluminum body, bolt and trigger. The RailTM was deigned for top-level performance at a reasonable price. Marker comes with a parts kit, Dye Slick Lube, Barrel Sock and 9-volt. Weight:1.62 lbs (Frame only) Dimensions: 9 x 8.5 x 1.35 Inches Potential Rate of Fire: 1-34 BPS Battery Type: 9 Volt Battery Life: Approx. 40,000 Shots Air Type: HPA/Nitrogen Only In The Box: - 2013 Proto Rail Marker - 10" in, 1 pc Proto Barrel - Allen tool set including: • 0.05" • 1/16" • 5/64" • 3/32" • 1/8" • 5/32" • 3/16" • 1/4" - 1⁄4 oz. Slick LubeTM - Parts Kit - Barrel Sock - Owner's Manual - Warranty Card - 9 Volt Battery
- Color Coded o-rings make it easy to quickly identify the correct replacement o-ring when performing maintenance of your marker.
- The Eye Pipe, patent pending, internal design houses multiple critical systems that ensure worry free performance. The polycarbonate pipe shields the self-cleaning anti-chop eye system from dirt and broken paint ensuring the eyes are always monitoring the breech and ball drop. The seamless pipe is wiped clean by the bolt tip o-ring on every cycle. The Eye Pipe system eliminates miss feeds, and double feeding. In addition it eliminates external eye plates and the potential of striped or corroded plate mounting screws.
- The proven Hyper regulator design has been greatly improved. Now introducing the Hyper3TM in-line regulator. This new design is sleeker, smaller, consistent and offers precise increments of air pressure adjustment. Our new shim stack is more responsive and reacts quicker to pressure changes allowing better flow and a faster response. The size has been dramatically reduced allowing us to incorporate the soft rubber our proven Sticky Grips. In addition, the Hyper3TM air input swivel ring allows it to work with all bottom line configurations.
US Army Project Salvo Paintball Marker Gun 3Skull Sniper Set The Project Salvo has the looks, performance and reliability you would expect from a much higher priced marker. The Project Salvo marker features a high performance 11 ported barrel, top and side Picatinny rails for accessories, and a magazine that doubles as tool storage. Upgrades include an E-Trigger Kit, Response Trigger and the Cyclone Feed System. Package Includes US Army Project Salvo Marker (.68 caliber) 3Skull 200 Round Black Hopper 20oz CO2 Tank with Pin Valve(ships empty) 3Skull Heavy Duty Coiled Remote with Quick Disconnect 3Skull Square Padded Gun Case Black GXG XSVN Mask with Visor 3Skull Deluxe 6+1 Harness Black 6 - 140rd Heavy Duty Ultimate Paintball Clear Tubes 3Skull 21" Orange Jerk Squeegee 1oz Gold Cup Oil US Army Project Salvo Features Officially licensed product of the US Army All aluminum die cast receiver 11" Quick Thread barrel (98 threads) AR style barrel shroud with four picatinny rails Picatinny flattop rail AR style collapsibe and folding stock Stainless steel gas line Proven high performance in-line bolt system Compatible with 98 Custom Series Response Trigger Kit and 98 Platinum Series Flatline Barrel Compatible with Alpha Black Egrip Kit and Cyclone Feed Upgrade Kit AR style mock magazine with storage compartment Removable and adjustable front and rear sights Front sling mount Sub 3 pound trigger pull Maintenance pack includes allen wrench set, spare tank o-ring, lubricant, cleaning cable and approved barrel sleeve.
Manufactured by Tippmann Sports, U.S. Army paintball markers and accessories are designed to help you take your game to the highest level of realistic play possible, and this U.S. Army Project Salvo paintball sniper set is no exception. The set is equipped with a Project Salvo marker, which includes such features as an AR15-style six-position folding and collapsible stock, a high-performance 11-inch quick-thread anodized barrel, and an AR15-style shroud with four picatinny rails for customization. The marker's AR15-style magazine, meanwhile, includes built-in tool storage that doubles as a toolkit. Other marker details include a quick-release feeder elbow, a front sling mount, a heavy-duty stainless-steel braided gas line, adjustable front and rear sights, a proven high-performance inline bolt system, and an under-3-pound trigger pull for smooth, steady shots. As an added benefit, you can easily enhance the Project Salvo marker with an eGrip, as well as several other performance upgrades from the Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum series, including the Cyclone feed system, Response trigger, and Flatline barrel.
The Project Salvo sniper kit also comes with a number of valuable paintball accessories, including a 200-round hopper, a 20-ounce CO2 tank with a pin valve, a heavy-duty coiled remote with a quick disconnect, a square padded gun case, a GXG stealth mask with visor, a deluxe 6+1 harness, a 21-inch Jerk squeegee, and a 1-ounce bottle of Gold Cup oil. Finally, the kit concludes with a maintenance pack that includes an Allen wrench set, a spare tank o-ring, lubricant, a cleaning cable, and an approved barrel sleeve.
About U.S. Army Paintball Markers
At home and abroad, the U.S. Army has utilized Tippmann paintball markers in its training to emphasize the importance of fire-control measures and cover and concealment procedures. No other training device can replicate the same sense of combat realism in a totally safe environment. With these markers, you'll be able to play smart and play strong. To make the most of your game, the U.S. Army offers a downloadable U.S. Army Paintball Field Guide, which includes tips for playing your best, provides instructions on how to build a mission the same way as the U.S. Army, and offers an overview of all the values all soldiers learn during basic combat training.
- US ARMY Project Salvo Tippmann Paintball Gun SNIPER Set
- Officially licensed U.S. Army paintball marker set designed for ultra-realistic play
- Project Salvo marker with AR15-style 6-position folding and collapsible stock
- AR15-style shroud with 4 picatinny rails; 11-inch quick-thread anodized barrel
- Includes 200-round hopper, 20-ounce CO2 tank, and GXG stealth mask
- Concludes with 21-inch Jerk squeeze, 1-ounce Gold Cup oil, and maintenance kit