|Flexible Flyer Ground Anchor Kit for Metal Frame Swing Sets
Lowest new price: $12.86
Lowest used price: $11.08
List price: $39.99
Brand: Flexible Flyer
Flexible Flyer Ground Stakes for Amusement Park Gym Sets. Hours of backyard fun for your kids and their friends! Keep the kids safe by staking down your Flexible Flyer Amusement Park Gym Sets with these Ground Stakes. AVAILABLE SEPARATELY: Flexible Flyer Double Coaster Gym Set; Flexible Flyer River Rider II Gym Set; Flexible Flyer Amusement Park Gym Set; Flexible Flyer Madison II Gym Set; Flexible Flyer Windsor II Gym Set; Flexible Flyer Time for Fun Gym Set; Flexible Flyer Cumberland Gym Set - word search in our Store for 'Flexible Flyer'. 4-Pk. Flexible Flyer Ground Anchors
This Ground Anchor Kit allows you to safely anchor your metal frame play set into the ground--without concrete for greater stability and durability. Compatible with any four-legged Flexible Flyer steel swing set and many others, the anchors both prevent your play set from tipping when kids swing and prevent play sets from being shifted during strong winds.
The Ground Anchor Kit secures any Flexible Flyer swing set to the ground.
- Anchor kit provides swing/gym set stability for four-legged metal play sets
- Set includes four auger ground anchors, attachment hardware, and installation directions
- Multiple attachment holes allow anchors to secure to a variety of metal play sets
- Compatible with all Flexible Flyer steel swing sets (sold separately)
- Designed for children from two to 10 years old; 180-day limited warranty
|Grip 9 pc Children's Tool Kit
Lowest new price: $33.99
List price: $31.99
This sturdy set includes everything for the budding handyman. Drop-forged, heat-treated steel construction holds up for countless projects. Includes storage bag. Storage Case Included: Yes, Material Type: Steel, Recommended Ages (years): 4 and up, Pieces (qty.): 9, Batteries Required: No, Safety Warning: Please use adult supervision, Application: Beginners kit
- 6-in. adjustable wrench
- 6-in. slip joint pliers
- 5-in. long nose pliers
- 7-oz. claw hammer
|Slime 5001-A Raw Auto Inner Tube - 700/750 R15/16
Lowest new price: $19.33
Slime Raw Auto Inner Tube is made for 700/750 and R15/16 radial or bias tires. This inner tube is also designed for fun in water and snow. Inner tubes are the classic standard choice for watertubing, snowtubing, and other fun outdoor activities.
- Inner tube is made for 700/750 and R15/16 radial or bias tires
- Also designed for fun in water or snow
- Perfect for watertubing, snowtubing and other fun outdoor activities
|Flexible Flyer Snowball Maker, colors may vary
Lowest new price: $4.19
Lowest used price: $10.00
List price: $12.99
Brand: Flexible Flyer
Snow Ball Maker
Flexible Flyer Snowball Maker
There's an art to making the perfect snowball: it has to be compact enough to travel far, and aerodynamic enough to throw accurately. Enter the Flexible Flyer snowball maker, which makes it easy to shape the ideal snowball every time. Designed to make a precisely round snowball in roughly a second, it's perfect for on-the-fly snowball fights or for kids who want to prepare an arsenal before the big showdown begins. The snowball maker--which includes a molded handle for easy use--measures 15 inches long and 4 inches tall when closed. It's recommended for ages 4 and older.
- Lightweight snowball maker for quick snow compacting
- Makes perfectly round snowball in roughly one second
- Ideal for preparing snowballs before a big showdown
- Includes molded handle for easy, comfortable use
- Measures 15 inches long; for ages 4 and older
|Paricon Winter Lightning Sled (3-Pack)
Lowest new price: $30.68
Lowest used price: $24.05
List price: $59.99
Heavy duty molded plastic sled. Perfect for a day on the hill.
Fly down the sled hill at lightning speed--or watch your kids have a great time doing so--in these heavy-duty sleds made of highly durable and slick-coated plastic. The molded nose ensures a fast ride every time and the sled bodies are cold-crack treated to withstand years of use in even the chilliest winter wonderland. All you need to add is snow.
- Ages three and up
- Width: 7 by 4 by 51 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 3 pounds
Paricon has had a long and colorful history in the sled-making business, starting in 1861 with the founding of a family business, Paris Manufacturing, in South Paris, Maine, by the great grandfather of current CEO, Hank Morton. From then through today, and into the future, the story unfolds.
It all started, in 1861, when Henry Morton married Lucilla Forbes and the young couple started making sleds in their home. Henry constructed the sleds by hand and his wife decorated them. Their son, Will, an accomplished artist, distinguished himself as a sled painter, specializing in water scenes and scrolls. Hand-decorated sleds today are much sought after by collectors, but the originals were probably meant to ensure that each sled would be a child's prized possession.
During the early 1900s, when each sled was made by hand, the company employed close to 300 workers. It continued in operation as a family business, still employing 200 workers, until the family gave up ownership in 1970s and sold to Gladding Corporation. In 1978, Hank Morton, great-grandson of the founder, headed a group of investors that purchased the company back from Gladding.
Today, Hank and his sons, Ted and Tom, are continuing the family tradition in the sled business with Paricon. The sled line has evolved to include a wide assortment of products for winter use sleds, including steel runner and plastic models at various price points; snowboards; foam sliders; inflatable tubes; wooden toboggans and snow toys. Paricon serves customers throughout the U.S. from its distribution center in South Paris with high-quality products and on-time delivery.
- 3-pack of winter sleds
- Molded nose and slick plastic construction ensure a fast ride every time
- Sled body is cold-crack treated for durability even in the coldest weather
- Perfect for sledding the neighborhood hill
|Zipfy Freestyle Mini Luge Snow Sled
List price: $37.95
Zipfy Freestyle Mini Luge Snow Sled
Kids will have lots of fun in the snow riding the uniquely designed Zipfy, a fast and exhilirating downhill sled. Rails on the bottom of the sled give the rider the ability to slalom down the hill while a distinctive lever provides stability and helps with turning. The feet-first design make it easy to stop and control speed. Designed for young sledding enthusiasts ages 5 and older, Zipfy measures 21 by 13 by 16 inches and is available in an array of bright colors.
Zipfy is available in several fun colors and features rails on the bottom for a fast ride in the snow.
- Recommended for ages 5 and up with a weight limit of 250 pounds
- Lighweight, compact, and easy to carry up the hill
- Built with high density polyethylene plastic with UV stabilizer
- Very rugged; will retain its vibrant color
- Made in the USA
|Snow Sled Saucer Heavy Duty
List price: $32.00
Brand: MH Sleds
Heavy duty sled with web handles. Rope hole in front. This can become a family sled that is passed down thru the generations. Lifetime quarantee against breakage. Makes a great Super Hero Shield aka Captain America.
- Snow Saucer Heavy Duty
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage
- Super Hero Shield
|Flexible Flyer Snow Block, colors may vary
Lowest new price: $3.50
List price: $119.76
Brand: Flexible Flyer
Snow Block Maker
Sometimes packing snow by hand just doesn't cut it. Enter the Flexible Flyer snow block maker, which makes tough snow cubes ideal for igloos and forts. Lightweight and durable, the snow block maker offers fun for the whole family. Recommended for ages 4 and older, the snow block maker measures 10 by 5 by 7 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 0.8 pounds.
- Snow block maker for making snow cubes
- Ideal for constructing igloos and forts
- Lightweight and durable for easy transport
- Recommended for ages 4 and older
- Measures 10 x 5 x 7 inches (W x H x D); weighs 0.8 pounds
|Sportsstuff Snopedo Snow Sled
Lowest new price: $13.99
Lowest used price: $2.97
List price: $14.99
Leave your mark on the slopes with the Snopedo Sno Bodyboard from Sportsstuff. The Snopedo is loaded and ready for action this winter.
- Slick Heavy-Gauge 6P PVC with Cold-Crack Additive
- Heat Sealed Seams
- Safety Valve for Fast Inflation and Deflation
- Heavy-Duty Oversized Molded PVC Handles
- Bold Custom Racing Graphics
|KL Industries Sport Sled
Brand: KL Industries
The Sport Sled measures 54" Length x 26" Width x 9.5" depth. Weight is 12lbs. It's great for ice fishing, hunting, trapping and even hauling Christmas trees! Two year warranty!
- High impact polyethylene construction
- Heavy duty tow rope
- Large capacity
- Can be pulled by hand, snowmobile or ATV
- Convert sled into an ice shelter. Holds a five gallon bucket for seat.