|Paricon Winter Lightning Sled (3-Pack)
Lowest new price: $30.25
List price: $59.99
Heavy duty molded plastic sled. Perfect for a day on the hill.
Fly down the sled hill at lightning speed--or watch your kids have a great time doing so--in these heavy-duty sleds made of highly durable and slick-coated plastic. The molded nose ensures a fast ride every time and the sled bodies are cold-crack treated to withstand years of use in even the chilliest winter wonderland. All you need to add is snow.
- Ages three and up
- Width: 7 by 4 by 51 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 3 pounds
Paricon has had a long and colorful history in the sled-making business, starting in 1861 with the founding of a family business, Paris Manufacturing, in South Paris, Maine, by the great grandfather of current CEO, Hank Morton. From then through today, and into the future, the story unfolds.
It all started, in 1861, when Henry Morton married Lucilla Forbes and the young couple started making sleds in their home. Henry constructed the sleds by hand and his wife decorated them. Their son, Will, an accomplished artist, distinguished himself as a sled painter, specializing in water scenes and scrolls. Hand-decorated sleds today are much sought after by collectors, but the originals were probably meant to ensure that each sled would be a child's prized possession.
During the early 1900s, when each sled was made by hand, the company employed close to 300 workers. It continued in operation as a family business, still employing 200 workers, until the family gave up ownership in 1970s and sold to Gladding Corporation. In 1978, Hank Morton, great-grandson of the founder, headed a group of investors that purchased the company back from Gladding.
Today, Hank and his sons, Ted and Tom, are continuing the family tradition in the sled business with Paricon. The sled line has evolved to include a wide assortment of products for winter use sleds, including steel runner and plastic models at various price points; snowboards; foam sliders; inflatable tubes; wooden toboggans and snow toys. Paricon serves customers throughout the U.S. from its distribution center in South Paris with high-quality products and on-time delivery.
- 3-pack of winter sleds
- Molded nose and slick plastic construction ensure a fast ride every time
- Sled body is cold-crack treated for durability even in the coldest weather
- Perfect for sledding the neighborhood hill
|Hydroslide Plastic Snow Sled
Brand: Hydro Slide
46" plastic snow sled. Designed for hours of fun on the snow. Cold crack resistant PP construction. Molded in handles and grab rope included. One or two rider capacity under 240 lbs.
- 46" Plastic Snow Sled
- Cold Crack Resistant PP
- Made In USA
|Paricon Flying Saucer Sled (3-Pack)
Lowest new price: $21.32
List price: $8.69
Heavy duty molded plastic round sled. Perfect for a day on the hill.
Give your kids hours of fun in the snow with this three-pack of Flying Saucer sleds. Each saucer measures 26 inches in diameter, with molded-in handgrips to help your child hold on tight. More importantly, the saucers skim quickly across the snow, making them a blast for everyone from 3-year-olds to carefree adults. The saucers, which come in three different colors, weigh 1.5 pounds each.
- 3-pack of round plastic saucer sleds
- Cold-resistant PVC surface glides smoothly
- Molded-in handgrips for holding tight
- Recommended for ages 3 and older
- Each disc measures 26 inches in diameter and weighs 1.5 pounds
|Flexible Flyer Ground Anchor Kit for Metal Frame Swing Sets
Lowest new price: $9.72
List price: $39.99
Brand: Flexible Flyer
Add peace of mind to your swing set this summer with this simple Swing Set Ground Anchor Kit. Easy instructions are included to show you how to fasten the solid steel auger anchors to their collars, securing all four legs of the swing set. Hardware and chains included. 4 individual solid steel auger anchors. Fastens securely to metal swing set legs. Metal collars included. Hardware and chains included . Collars attach to ground anchors. Designed to coordinate with Flexible Flyer Metal swing set.
This Ground Anchor Kit allows you to safely anchor your metal frame play set into the ground--without concrete for greater stability and durability. Compatible with any four-legged Flexible Flyer steel swing set and many others, the anchors both prevent your play set from tipping when kids swing and prevent play sets from being shifted during strong winds.
The Ground Anchor Kit secures any Flexible Flyer swing set to the ground.
- Anchor kit provides swing/gym set stability for four-legged metal play sets
- Set includes four auger ground anchors, attachment hardware, and installation directions
- Multiple attachment holes allow anchors to secure to a variety of metal play sets
- Compatible with all Flexible Flyer steel swing sets (sold separately)
- Designed for children from two to 10 years old; 180-day limited warranty
|Tube in a Box, the Original Snow and Swim Tube
List price: $32.99
These tubes are not for everyone however, they are for the adventurous and experienced tubers. Thousands of tubes have already been sold. These tubes are for fun- not a life saving device! Perfect for year round fun
Summer: floating in a lake, rushing down a river or lounging in a pool. These tubes have a small safety valve stem and rubber cover, to protect your skin!
Winter: snow tubing in your back yard, off trail or at the local sled hill. These are not wimpy tubes that pop- these tubes are the real thing; durable and tough.
Snow Tubing Tips:
• Snow tubing is best on hard packed snow. Even sledding on new powder or wet snow is difficult for the saucer, sled, toboggan or tube.
• Try some standard ski wax for increased speed.
• Inflate tube to proper size, under-inflated tubes go slow. Tube must be firm to the touch.
• Use Got Air (pump) as the tube fills use a start\stop method; a small burst of air, then stop continue until full.
• To deflate- use a standard valve tool (found at most auto stores) and remove the valve core. Re-insert valve core; seat it tightly to avoid slow leaks.
Express Yourself: Since these tubes only come in black - you can make them any color you want. Personalize your tube by using plastic paint (won't transfer to clothing or skin) Go crazy...get creative...go extreme!
• Small tube inflates to 32" suitable for individuals 120 lbs or less. For very small kids, this tube works great in water, but they may be too light to slide well in snow. Note: riding with an adult may help (on larger tube).
• Large tube inflates to 45" suitable for individuals up to 280 lbs.
Tube in a Box wants you to have the best tubing experience possible. If that's not the case, contact us and we will work with you to make it right.
A+ Better Business Bureau Accredited Business.
- 100% Commercial Grade Rubber
- UV Protected
- Safety Rubber Coated Schrader Valve
- Tear Resistant
- Multi-Season use for Summer and Winter
|Flexible Flyer Snow Block, colors may vary
Lowest new price: $3.99
List price: $119.76
Brand: Flexible Flyer
Snow Block Maker
Sometimes packing snow by hand just doesn't cut it. Enter the Flexible Flyer snow block maker, which makes tough snow cubes ideal for igloos and forts. Lightweight and durable, the snow block maker offers fun for the whole family. Recommended for ages 4 and older, the snow block maker measures 10 by 5 by 7 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 0.8 pounds.
- Snow block maker for making snow cubes
- Ideal for constructing igloos and forts
- Lightweight and durable for easy transport
- Recommended for ages 4 and older
- Measures 10 x 5 x 7 inches (W x H x D); weighs 0.8 pounds
|Flexible Flyer Snowball Maker, colors may vary
Lowest new price: $4.63
Lowest used price: $10.00
List price: $5.99
Brand: Flexible Flyer
Snow Ball Maker
Flexible Flyer Snowball Maker
There's an art to making the perfect snowball: it has to be compact enough to travel far, and aerodynamic enough to throw accurately. Enter the Flexible Flyer snowball maker, which makes it easy to shape the ideal snowball every time. Designed to make a precisely round snowball in roughly a second, it's perfect for on-the-fly snowball fights or for kids who want to prepare an arsenal before the big showdown begins. The snowball maker--which includes a molded handle for easy use--measures 15 inches long and 4 inches tall when closed. It's recommended for ages 4 and older.
- Lightweight snowball maker for quick snow compacting
- Makes perfectly round snowball in roughly one second
- Ideal for preparing snowballs before a big showdown
- Includes molded handle for easy, comfortable use
- Measures 15 inches long; for ages 4 and older
|Flexible Flyer 39" Inflatable Snow Tube
Brand: Flexible Flyer
|POOF-Slinky 0C8329BL Ideal Sno-Brick Maker for Building Winter Snow Walls, Igloos and Castles, Assorted Colors
Lowest new price: $1.66
List price: $6.99
The POOF-Slinky 0C8329BL Ideal Sno-Brick Maker lets you pack snow into a rectangular bucket and dump it out to make brick snow shapes. Made of durable plastic, this snow brick maker helps you quickly construct forts, snow houses, fences, walls, igloos and so much more. Ideal's Sno- Brick Maker measures 10-inches by 5.12-inches by 6.75-inches, comes in assorted colors, is made in the U.S.A. and makes a great winter gift. Loved by children and trusted by parents for over 100-years, the Ideal brand provides a wide variety of games, activity kits, magic sets and classic toys that parents and grandparents remember from their own childhood years. The POOF-Slinky 0C8329BL Ideal Sno-Brick Maker is recommended for children 5-years of age and older. POOF-Slinky is the manufacturer of the world famous Slinky and the top selling POOF foam sport balls in North America, both manufactured in Plymouth, MI and Hollidaysburg, PA. Ideal and Scientific Explorer are other well-known brands, rounding out the POOF-Slinky family. With roots in the toy industry for over 100-years, POOF-Slinky brands continue to grow and broaden. New generations of kids, their parents and grandparents have proven that classic toys never go out of style!
- Designed to make rectangular brick shaped snow objects
- Made of durable plastic and come in assorted colors
- Quickly construct forts, snow houses, fences, walls, igloos and so much more
- Made in the U.S.A. and makes a great winter gift
- Recommended for children 5-years of age and older
|Zipfy Freestyle Mini Luge Snow Sled
List price: $39.99
Zipfy Freestyle Mini Luge Snow Sled
Kids will have lots of fun in the snow riding the uniquely designed Zipfy, a fast and exhilirating downhill sled. Rails on the bottom of the sled give the rider the ability to slalom down the hill while a distinctive lever provides stability and helps with turning. The feet-first design make it easy to stop and control speed. Designed for young sledding enthusiasts ages 5 and older, Zipfy measures 21 by 13 by 16 inches and is available in an array of bright colors.
Zipfy is available in several fun colors and features rails on the bottom for a fast ride in the snow.
- Recommended for ages 5 and up with a weight limit of 250 pounds
- Lighweight, compact, and easy to carry up the hill
- Built with high density polyethylene plastic with UV stabilizer
- Very rugged; will retain its vibrant color
- Made in the USA