|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|DEWALT DPG82-11C Concealer Clear Anti-Fog Dual Mold Safety Goggle
Lowest new price: $10.50
List price: $16.59
The Concealer is a dual mold goggle that provides extra fog control and ventilation with an impact resistant lens. Its dual-injected rubber provides a soft, comfortable seal, while the cloth head strap provides for a comfortable, adjustable fit. Built-in ventilation channel provides extra fog control and ventilation, and the clip attachment allows for easy lens replacement.
- Built-in ventilation channel provides extra fog control and ventilation
- Dual injected rubber provides a soft, comfortable seal
- Clip attachment allows for easy lens replacement
- Cloth head strap provides a comfortable, easily adjustable fit
- Tough, polycarbonate lens provides impact resistance.
|DEWALT DW2169 38-Piece Impact-Driver Ready Accessory Set
Lowest new price: $26.43
List price: $59.38
DEWALT's DW2169 38-piece impact-driver-ready accessory set contains a wide array of add-ons that expand the task possibilities of an impact driver. It's an ideal set for any contractor, construction worker, electricians, cabinet installer, DIY enthusiast, or other impact driver user who wants to increase the amount of jobs and situations within which they can use their impact driver.
|DW2169 38-Piece Accessory Set|
At a Glance:
- Rated up to 2000 inch-pounds of torque
- Patented pivot holder allows for straight or angled driving
- Precision-fabricated from shock-resistant steel, advanced hardening process
- Deep sockets have deep thin wall design ideal for rugged areas
- Deep sockets' recessed corners evenly distribute torque
Sturdy and Ready to Work
DEWALT's DW2169 38-piece impact-driver-ready accessory set expands the situational uses of an impact driver (view larger).
The accessories in DEWALT's DW2169 38-piece set are rated up to 2000 inch-pounds of torque, which means they have the strength to pitch in on a range of jobs. They've been precision-fabricated from shock-resistant steel and then sent through a rugged hardening process, ensuring that they'll be able to rise to whatever task they're used to complete. The included deep sockets have a deeper, thin wall design that’d ideal for rough areas and more industrial situations.
A Wide Range of Helpful Accessories
DEWALT's DW2169 38-piece impact-driver-ready accessory set comes with a patented pivot holder, which allows a user to drive in straight or to drive in at angle, thereby reducing the need for right-angle drivers. This means that an impact driver can now fit into smaller spaces and hard to reach places without the usual trouble. Along with the pivoting bit tip holder, the set includes eight #2 Phillips 1-inch insert bits, eight #2 Phillips 1-inch drywall-reduced diameter insert bits, five #2 Phillips 2-inch black oxide power bits, eight #2 Phillips 1-inch double-ended bit tips, 1/4-inch nut driver, 5/16-inch nut driver, 3/8-inch socket adaptor, 3/8-inch drive with a 9/16-inch deep socket, 3/8-inch drive with a 3/8-inch deep socket, 3/8-inch drive with a 7/16-inch deep socket, 3/8-inch drive with a 1/2-inch deep socket, and a 3-inch stainless steel magnetic bit tip holder with hog ring. This assortment is deep enough to be essential but in a compact enough package to be easy to take to any jobsite.
DEWALT’s DW2169 38-piece impact-driver-ready accessory set has a 30-day no risk satisfaction guarantee warranty.
Raymond E. DeWalt followed in his father's footsteps by holding mill and constructions jobs from the time he left school. No matter what the job, the question of high labor costs always concerned him. To help cut these costs, occasionally he rigged up a machine to meet some special need. Eventually, Mr. DeWalt was offered a position as head of a woodworking mill that manufactured almost everything from boxes to full-fledged houses. He designed a yoke and attached it directly to a motor and saw, then mounted it on a standard arm. The saw could be raised, lowered, slid back and forth, moved to any angle, or tilted to any bevel. It instantly lowered costs and increased productivity, and was the first DEWALT tool. Today the DEWALT power tools line consists of over 200 electric power tools and over 800 accessories including: drills and hammer drills, screwdrivers, circular, chop, miter, table, reciprocating, and jig saws, planers, impact wrenches, die, angle, and bench grinders, shears, nibblers, sanders, laminate trimmers, routers, and plate joiners.
What's in the Box
Eight #2 Phillips 1-inch insert bits, eight #2 Phillips 1-inch drywall reduced diameter insert bits, five #2 Phillips 2-inch black oxide power bits, eight #2 Phillips 1-inch double-ended bit tips, 1/4-inch nut driver, 5/16-inch nut driver, 3/8-inch socket adaptor, 3/8-inch drive with a 9/16-inch deep socket, 3/8-inch drive with a 3/8-inch deep socket, 3/8-inch drive with a 7/16-inch deep socket, 3/8-inch drive with a 1/2-inch deep socket, 3-inch stainless steel magnetic bit tip holder with hog ring.
|DEWALT's DW2169 38-piece impact-driver-ready accessory set adds sturdy accessories, expanded uses, and angle driving possibilities to an impact driver (click each to enlarge).|
- Includes best in class, most common impact-driver accessories
- New patented pivot holder--drive straight or in pivot mode
- 38-piece set covers a wide variety of needs
- To be used with impact drivers and wrenches
|DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Compound Miter saw
Lowest new price: $179.00
Lowest used price: $199.13
List price: $553.86
Whether you're cutting baseboards or crown molding, the DEWALT 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw provides quick, accurate cuts for the job. Thanks to a powerful motor and convenient features, this compound miter saw is ready for a range of crosscutting and miter-cutting applications. In addition, it comes with a durable carbide blade, a blade wrench, and a convenient dust bag.
|12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw|
At a Glance:
- Powerful 15 amp motor delivers no-load speed of 4,000 rpm
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops
- Tall, sliding fence for work with crown and base moldings
- Four hardened steel bevel stops for versatility
- Three-year limited warranty, one-year free service, and 90-day money-back guarantee
Smart, Powerful Design for Quick, Accurate Cuts
Cut lumber 2 to 8 inches at precise angles up to 45 degrees. View larger.
Steel bevel stops are easy to find and set at common angles. View larger.
This DEWALT single-bevel compound miter saw's 12-inch blade is backed by a powerful and dependable 15 amp motor. Offering a no-load speed of 4,000 rpm, it makes quick work of cutting framing or molding, as well as other crosscutting and miter-cutting jobs.
This sturdy saw is designed to deliver both a versatile setup and excellent accuracy to handle a variety of applications. The precise miter system's adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate features 11 positive stops for easy setup and improved productivity. An easy-to-adjust cam-lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles, as well as allowing for detent override--which allows you to adjust the miter setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents. The saw's wide miter capacity--0 to 50 degrees to the left and the right--adds versatility.
In addition, a tall fence supports 5-1/4-inch crown molding nested vertically, as well as 6-1/2-inch base molding set vertically against the fence. This fence slides out of the way easily when it's time to make bevel cuts.
Increased Bevel Capacity and Convenient Stops
This DEWALT saw is designed to deliver quick, accurate bevel cuts. Ideal for a range of applications, the saw can deliver clean, 45-degree bevel cuts through dimensional lumber that measures up to 2 by 8 inches.
It also allows you to setup for bevel cuts that measure between 0 degrees and 48 degrees to the left and bevels that measure between 0 degrees and 3 degrees to the right, providing increased capacity for big jobs. Plus, with hardened steel bevel stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 degrees, this saw delivers versatility and makes finding and setting the most common bevel angles a quick and easy process.
Portable and Easy To Transport
This lightweight compound miter saw weighs just 42 pounds and features a built-in carry handle, so you can move it around the jobsite easily and lift it comfortably when it comes time to stow the saw at the end of the day.
This 12-inch single-bevel compound miter saw also comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money back guarantee.
What's in the Box
DEWALT 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw, carbide blade, dust bag, and blade wrench.
Versatile 12-inch carbide blade makes precision cuts in a variety of materials.
- 15 Amp motor, 4,000 rpm delivers extended power and durability
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize cutting accuracy
- Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4-inch nested and base molding up to 6-1/2-inch vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Bevels 0 degree-48 degree to the left and 0 degree-3 degree to the right for increased capacity; 0 degree-50 degree left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
|DEWALT DC9096-2 18-Volt XRP 2.4 Amp Hour NiCad Pod-Style Battery (2-Pack)
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $74.99
List price: $230.94
Keep your DEWALT 18-volt cordless tools powered with the DC9096 XRP extended run time batteries. DEWALT uses top-quality NiCd cells, offering a consistent and adaptable performance. The extended run time batteries deliver 40 percent more run time with new cobalt technology.
- High-capacity XRP batteries have 40% more run time than standard batteries
- Powers entire DEWALT line of 18V tools, allowing users to run multiple tools off the same battery pack
- Backed by 90-day money-back guarantee
- Includes 1-year free service contract
- Comes with a 3-year limited warranty
|DEWALT D26451K Corded 3 Amp 5-Inch Random Orbit Sander with Cloth Dust Bag
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $107.30
Built to deliver smooth, clean finishes, the DEWALT 5-Inch Random-Orbit Sander features DEWALT's trademarked Controlled Finishing System along with a 3.0 amp motor and an easy-to-control body with textured grips. A dust bag that helps keep your work space clean, a sealed-switch, and sealed ball bearings round out the sander's durable design.
|5-Inch Random-Orbit Sander|
At a Glance:
- 3.0 amp motor delivers 12,000 opm for smooth finishes
- Lightweight, anti-vibration design with textured grips for excellent control
- Trademarked Controlled Finishing System prevents gouging at startup
- Utilizes 5-inch, 8-hole hook and loop abrasive papers
- Includes durable dust bag
- Three-year limited warranty, one-year free service, 90-day money back guarantee
Controlled Finishing System for Smooth Results
This orbit sander has a powerful 3.0 amp motor and comes in durable kit bag.
This sander's 3.0 amp motor delivers 12,000 opm, a sanding speed that's ideal for creating smooth finishes on a variety of work pieces. Its random-orbit motion and 3/32-inch orbit prevent unsightly swirls while allowing for significant material removal. The DEWALT Controlled Finishing System (CFS) controls pad speed and minimizes gouging during start up, contributing to clean, consistent finished surfaces.
Since achieving a great finish is also about how well you're able to control your sander, this tool features a textured anti-slip top and body grip. This keeps you comfortable during extended periods of use and allows for excellent control--no matter how tough the job at hand is. The sander also features a dual-plane counter-balanced fan that improves handling and works to reduce user fatigue, and it weighs in at an easy-to-maneuver 3.4 pounds.
Durable, Versatile Design and Quick Disk Changes
Sanding produces a lot of dust, which can be hard on electronic and mechanical tool parts over time. This orbital sander's dust-sealed switch and sealed 100 percent ball-bearing construction combine to keep dust and debris away from critical components and ensure a longer tool life.
For added convenience, the sander accepts 5-inch, 8-hole hook and loop abrasive paper. This setup allows sanding disks to be switched back and forth quickly and easily, so you never have to choose between maintaining an efficient workflow and utilizing the perfect grit.
Convenient, Integrated Dust Management
Dust management is critical when performing sanding and stripping tasks, and DEWALT has it covered with a high capacity dust bag. This bag features a built-in vacuum adapter, so you can choose to utilize it with or without a shop vac or an extractor based on where you are and what applications you tackle most.
This 5-Inch Random-Orbit Sander comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money back guarantee.
What's in the Box
D26451K DEWALT 5-Inch Random-Orbit Sander, dust bag with vacuum adapter, and dust bag.
- 3-amp motor operates at 12,000 opm, providing ideal sanding speed for smooth finish
- Textured anti-slip top and body grip provide ultimate comfort and control during use
- Controlled Finishing System maintains controllable pad speed and minimizes gouging during start up
- Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- High-capacity dust bag with built-in vacuum adapter provides maximum dust collection with or with out a vacuum
|DEWALT DW4856 6-Piece Metal/Woodcutting Reciprocating Saw Blade Set
Lowest new price: $10.71
List price: $21.24
Use the DEWALT DW4856 reciprocating saw blade set as the perfect addition to your cutting needs, featuring compatibility with all reciprocating saw brands. Intended for a broad range of applications including metal, plastic, wood, and drywall, these blades provide just what your job needs in handy 6 piece set. The set includes the DW4802, DW4806, DW4808, DW4811, DW4813, and DW4847 blades.
- Combination sets provide a selection of blades for common applications
- Tough case expands to hold 9-inch blades and is designed to fit in power tool kit box for quick blade storage
- Compatibility with all reciprocating saw brands
- Ideal for use with metal, plastic, wood, and drywall
- Set includes six reciprocating saw blades
|DEWALT DW087K Horizontal and Vertical Self-Leveling Line Laser
Lowest new price: $152.99
List price: $322.62
With the DEWALT DW087K self-leveling line laser, you get accurate measurements essential to all construction and remodeling projects. This self-leveling line laser can be used for both horizontal and vertical applications and gives precise readings even at long distances.
|Self-Leveling Line Laser |
At a Glance:
- Self-leveling within 5 degrees
- Accurate to within 1/8 inch at 30 feet
- Easy one-button operation
- Indoor visibility range of 50 feet
- Three-year limited warranty, one-year free service, 90-day money-back guarantee
This precise line laser lets you take on complex projects with confidence.
Delivering the Accuracy You Need
Features one-button operation and a magnetic pivot bracket.
Whether you're lining up lighting fixtures or flooring, the DEWALT self-leveling line laser eliminates the need for clumsy chalk lines or time-consuming calculations. This efficient tool offers self-leveling within 5 degrees, allowing for a quick, easy, and reliable measurement. Plus it is accurate to within 1/8-inch at a distance of 30 feet.
Convenient, Durable Design with Magnetic Bracket
Built for easy use, the DW087K offers one-button operation--no complicated menus to worry about. It also features a built-in, magnetic pivot bracket that allows the level to be mounted quickly and easily on metal surfaces. And, when working indoors, the level's red laser line is visible at a distance of 50 feet.
A set of three AA batteries can supply over 20 hours of run time, so battery changes are few and far between.
Durable Housing and Protective Kit Box
The DW087K's over-molded housing helps maintain calibration under tough job-site conditions, and the sturdy kit box protects the laser between uses.
The DW087K self-leveling line laser comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What's in the Box
One DEWALT DW087K self-leveling line laser, three AA batteries, and a kit box.
Use the line laser to measure
acoustical drop ceilings.
Make fast work of steel
Install cabinets with
confidence and precision.
Take on chair rail installation
and other detailed finishing projects.
- Easy one-button operation
- Accurate to 1/8-inch at 30 feet
- Built-in magnetic pivot bracket for easy mounting on metal surfaces
- Features an out-of-level flashing indicator that kicks into gear when out of level
- Three AA batteries included for increased 20 hours of run time
|Dewalt DPG55-11C Clear Anti-Fog Protective Safety Glasses with Dual-Injected Rubber Frame and Temples
Lowest new price: $4.25
List price: $17.99
- Rubber tipped temples provide a secure, comfortable fit
- Tough, polycarbonate lens provides impact resistance
- Telescoping temples adjust for a comfortable fit
- Cushioned brow protection for extra comfort and protection
- Ratcheting temples adjust for a proper fit
|DEWALT DC9320BP 7.2-to-18-Volt NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion 1-Hour Dual Port Charger and XRP 18-Volt Battery Combo Pack
Lowest new price: $96.99
List price: $231.00
- Charger charges two DEWALT 7.2-volt to 18-volt NiCd/NiMH/lithium-ion batteries (except Univolt batteries)
- Charges battery in one hour or less, minimizing downtime
- Three-stage charging system provides maximum run time and extends overall life of battery
- Includes high-capacity XRP 18-volt battery that has 40% more run time than standard batteries
- Battery powers entire DEWALT line of 18-volt tools
|DEWALT DWD112 8.0 Amp 3/8-Inch VSR Pistol-Grip Drill with Keyless All-Metal Chuck
Lowest new price: $49.00
List price: $115.76
3/8" (10mm) VSR Pistol Grip Drill with Keyless Chuck
Powerful, durable, and user-friendly, the DEWALT DWD112 3/8-Inch VSR Pistol Grip Drill with Keyless Chuck combines the strength of ball-bearing construction with a robust, 8-amp motor for efficient operation. Ideal for a range of professional jobs, the DWD112 provides the reliability and versatility you need to see your projects to completion.
|3/8-Inch VSR Pistol Grip Drill with Keyless All-Metal Chuck|
At a Glance:
- Powered by 8-amp motor for heavy-duty jobs
- 1 to 1-1/8-inch capacity in wood; 3/8-inch capacity in steel
- 3/8-inch all-metal ratcheting chuck for better bit retention
- Weighs 4.1 pounds
- Backed by a limited three-year warranty; 90-day money-back guarantee
Powerful Motor for Robust Performance and High-Capacity Drilling
The VSR Pistol Grip Drill provides precise drilling in a wide range of materials. View larger.
The DEWALT DWD112 3/8-Inch VSR Pistol Grip Drill owes its powerful performance to a 8-amp motor, and is suited for heavy-duty jobs. It offers a 1-inch capacity in wood with a spade bit (1-1/8-inch capacity with hole saw) and a 3/8-inch capacity in steel, providing the flexibility you need to handle a variety of materials.
Lightweight Design with All-Metal Chuck for Greater Bit Retention
With a 3/8-inch, all-metal, ratcheting keyless chuck, you'll enjoy greater bit retention and increased productivity. At the same time, a soft grip-handle design provides ample surface and hand comfort for long-term use without excessive strain on wrists and hands. And because it weighs in at just 4.1 pounds, this tool is easy to store and won't weigh you down.
Variable Speed for Versatility
Match the correct speed to the job with the 0 - 2,500 rpm, variable-speed trigger, and enjoy consistency and precision. You'll also appreciate the 100 percent ball-bearing construction, which helps the DWD112 stand up to wear and tear on any job site.
The DWD112 3/8-Inch VSR Pistol Grip Drill with Keyless Chuck is backed by a limited three-year warranty, 90-day money-back guarantee, and one-year free service contract.
What's in the Box
3/8-Inch VSR pistol grip drill with keyless all-metal chuck and manual.
This drill has a 8-amp motor for heavy-duty jobs and an all-metal ratcheting chuck for better bit retention.
- 8.0 Amp motor delivers high performance in heavy-duty applications
- 3/8-inch all-metal ratcheting keyless chuck for greater bit retention
- 0-2,500 RPM, vsr trigger for versatility in drilling and fastening applications
- Soft grip handle design offers increased gripping surface and comfort
- All ball-bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life
Page 1 of 176
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.