|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|PORTER-CABLE C2002-WK Oil-Free UMC Pancake Compressor with 13-Piece Accessory Kit
Lowest new price: $159.00
Lowest used price: $122.41
List price: $317.77
This highly portable oil free pancake-style air compressor packs a punch with an induction motor that provides improved performance and extended life, whether you're filling tires or firing a nailer. Complete with a soft-start motor, the C2002-WK can easily run off of normal household circuits and is able to run at 3.5 SCFM for faster recharge of its 6-gallon tank. The motor features replaceable brushes in order to extend motor life and 150 PSI max pressure to allow for extended run time. It also includes 120 PSI cut-in pressure that provides 30 PSI "Bonus Air" and High-Flo air regulator to protect against a large pressure drop. The C2002-WK includes a 13-Piece Accessory Kit with a 25-foot nylon hose, blow gun and attachments, tire chuck, tire gauge, quick coupler, plugs and Teflon tape.
- 150 psi max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer tool run times
- 2.6 SCFM at 90 psi allows for quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217
- Air coupler and plug are factory installed on the air hose to save user labor and to prevent leaks
- 6-gallon pancake-style tank for stability includes water drain valve and rubber feet
- Low-amp 120-volt motor starts easily in cold weather or with an extension cord
- Equipped with a durable oil-free pump for long life and no maintenance
- Shroud, handle, and console cover protect vital components and make unit easier to carry
|PORTER-CABLE 13904 5-Inch Hook and Loop Pad (for Model 333 Sander)
Lowest new price: $12.95
List price: $24.82
Prevent damage to your disc holder with the Porter-Cable 13904 5-inch hook-and-loop pad, the standard replacement pad for the Porter-Cable 333 random orbit sander. Enjoy the convenience of the five-hole dust collection feature and easy screw-on installation using the screws of your sander. The hook-and-loop pad accommodates 5-inch hook-and-loop discs and is sold individually.
- Standard replacement pad for Porter-Cable 333 Random Orbit sander
- Ultra convenient dust collection feature
- Easy screw-on installation
- Five-inch diameter
- Prevents damage to disc holders
|PORTER-CABLE 18007 6-Inch Lambs Wool Hook and Loop Polishing Pad
Lowest new price: $9.99
List price: $16.66
Take advantage of a pad that polishes surfaces to their glossiest without causing damage. With a thick, pliable texture of fine lambs wool, this versatile pad is designed for a variety of surfaces and can maneuver in those hard-to-reach corners other pads cannot. Conveniently, this pad mounts effortlessly to a variety of standard random orbit sanders with accommodation for hook-and0loop backing pads. Measuring six inches in diameter and weighing just 3.2 ounces, this item is sold individually.
- Polishes surfaces to their glossiest without causing damage
- Made of fine lambs wool
- Fits a variety of standard random orbit sanders
- 6-inch diameter
- Designed for a variety of surfaces
|Porter-Cable US58 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch 22-Gauge C-Crown Upholstery Stapler
Lowest new price: $85.00
List price: $162.43
The Porter-Cable US58 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch, 22-Gauge C-Crown Upholstery Stapler is an easy to use pneumatic stapler with plenty of useful features. It uses standard Senco C Type 22-gauge, 3/8-inch crown staples to get the job done right, and it includes a 1-inch nose extension for those tough to reach areas. The high-capacity bottom-load magazine handles 185 staples, and the driver guide moves back to easily clear jams from the magazine. The US58 stapler requires 70-120 PSI air pressure, so it will work with most air compressors.
- Uses standard Senco Type, 22 ga. 3/8-inch crown staples from 1/4-inch to 5/8-inch long
- Small and lightweight for ease of operation
- 1-inch nose extension for limited clearance fastening
- Steel top cap for durability
- Rear exhaust port channels air and tool oil/condensation away from user; Driver guide moves back with magazine, allowing jams to be easily cleared when magazine is open
|PORTER-CABLE PC13CSL 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Laser-Guide
Lowest new price: $54.99
Lowest used price: $39.98
List price: $59.97
Includes Tradesman 7-1/4-in Circular Saw w/ Laser - PC13CSL, 7-1/4-in 24T Carbide Blade, Wrench, Operating Manual
The Porter-Cable PC13CSL Laser Circular Saw is a professional-grade tool that will quickly and easily make the precision cuts you need. Featuring a powerful 13 Amp motor and heavy-duty construction, the saw is up to the toughest tasks around the shop and at the work site.
|The Porter-Cable Laser Circular Saw: |
- Handles all surfaces with heavy-duty 13 Amp motor.
- Features a 7-1/4 inch, 24-tooth carbide-tipped blade.
- Offers greater accuracy with an integrated laser guide.
The 13 Amp motor makes quick work of even the toughest tasks. View larger.
Make Long, Accurate Cuts Easily
The saw can bevel edges between 0 and 45 degrees. View larger.
The PC13CSL is fitted with a 7-1/4 inch, 24-tooth carbide-tipped blade and operates at up to 5,000 RPM, making quick work of all your cuts. The saw relies on ball bearing construction for longer tool life and accuracy.
Smart Features Help Get the Job Done Faster
This Porter-Cable circular saw has indispensable features that help professionals work more quickly and efficiently. You will have improved accuracy on long rip cuts thanks to kerf cut indicators and an integrated laser guide that shows the cut path on any surface. Another smart feature is the saw's bevel adjustment that allows for a variety of cutting applications and uses edges between 0 and 45 degrees. It also has a depth adjustment feature.
Since its inception in a garage in Syracuse, New York in 1906, Porter-Cable has earned its place as one of the most trusted names in power tools today. As a subsidiary of Black & Decker, and sister company of Delta Machinery, Porter-Cable designs, manufactures and distributes a wide range of electric and cordless power tools for the professional woodworking, commercial/residential construction, plumbing and electrical markets.
At the forefront of power-tool innovation, Porter-Cable introduced the first 12-volt cordless drill in 1989, and has since been awarded with many industry accolades and awards, including Time's "Top Ten Products of the Year," Popular Science's "Best of What's New," and Popular Mechanics' "Design and Engineering Award." In 1996, the Smithsonian Institution honored Porter-Cable's history of innovation by establishing the museum's first collection of archived materials from a power tool company, and in 1999 the company received one of the highest manufacturing honors when Industry Week selected Porter-Cable as one of the "Top 10 Manufacturing Plants in the United States."
Today the company continues this long tradition of innovation and quality by using state-of-the-art CNC machining centers and motor winding cells to produce the highest quality components possible. Aluminum components are carefully machined and processed to provide close tolerances and surface finish to assure proper fit and function. Critical gears and pinions are meticulously fabricated from select cut steel and then heat treated for long lasting product life. And heavy-duty series universal motors are professionally designed and processed to provide maximum horsepower as well as optimum balance to result in a smooth running product. Supported by world-class manufacturing principles, Porter-Cable continues to embody a value system that drives its industry-leading objectives in priority of safety, quality, delivery, and cost through every process in its operation.
What's in the Box:
PC13CSL 7-3/4 inch circular saw with 10 foot cord, 7-1/4 inch 24T carbide blade, wrench.
- Kerf cut indicators and integrated laser guides for improved accuracy on long cut
- 5,000 rpm for crosscutting dimensional lumber or ripping plywood
- Bevel edges between 0 to 45 degrees
- Independently certified to applicable standards
- 7-1/4 inch, 24-tooth carbide-tipped blade
|PORTER-CABLE 13592 Standard Replacement Pad for 340 Finishing Sander
Lowest new price: $5.22
List price: $28.33
The Porter-Cable standard replacement pad for 340 finishing sander can be used with standard sandpaper sheets or adhesive-back sheets and rolls. It has eight holes for dust collection. The easy installation involves removing the mounting screws to replace the pad.
- Standard replacement pad for 340 finishing sander
- Can be used with standard sandpaper sheets or adhesive-back sheets and rolls
- Eight holes for dust collection
- Easy installation involves removing the mounting screws to replace the pad
- Use for a wide variety of sanding projects
|PORTER-CABLE 54745 Polishing Pad for 7424 Polisher
Lowest new price: $9.99
Lowest used price: $45.00
List price: $16.94
The Porter-Cable 6-inch polishing pad improves the performance of the 7424 polisher. Over time, the pad on a polisher wears from normal use, decreasing its performance. To keep your polisher running at its peak, replace the pad when it becomes worn. It mounts easily using the built in mounting thread.
- Firm, absorbent foam for efficient and swirl-free polishing
- 5/16-inch - 24 thread shaft for use with 7346SP, 7424, 7336SP, 7424XP, 7435, 7345, 7346, 97455, 97466, 7335, 7336, 97355, 97366 PORTER CABLE Sanders / Polishers
|PORTER-CABLE 13597 Stikit Pad for Model 330
Lowest new price: $6.95
List price: $23.97
- For Models 330 and 505
- Accepts adhesive backed abrasives
- Accepts clamped quarter sheets
- Mounts using existing screws on sander for easy installation
|PORTER-CABLE 690LR 11-Amp Fixed-Base Router
Lowest new price: $109.99
List price: $287.46
Powerful and efficient, the Porter-Cable 690LR fixed-base router utilizes a hefty 1-3/4-horsepower motor to generate an impressive 27,500 revolutions-per-minute for precise cuts. Two ergonomic handles are strategically placed to make routing easy and comfortable, even during all-day jobs. For added convenience, the router includes collets that will accept 1/4-inch and 1/2-inch shank bits.
|690LR Fixed-Base Router|
At a Glance:
- Single-speed router with
1-3/4-horsepower motor generates 27,500 rpm for easy routing
- Fast, precise coarse adjustments via spiral can design and cam-lock lever
- Auto-release collet system for easy bit removal
- Three-year warranty
Powerful and Precise
1-3/4-horsepower router makes precision cuts in a wide variety of woods. View larger.
An essential addition to any woodworking shop, the router owes its robust performance to a single-speed, 11-amp motor that produces 1-3/4 peak horsepower to handle a range of jobs. For consistent, steady performance, the cam-lock lever enables simple coarse height adjustments. A quick fixed-base motor release allows th user to move the motor pack between plunge and d-handle bases (each sold seperately). Accurate to within 1/128 inch, a micro depth adjustor ensures optimum precision.
Rugged Construction with Dust-Sealed Components
As durable as it is efficient, the router features a precision-machined aluminum motor housing and base. A dust-sealed switch and sealed ball-bearing construction guard against wear and tear--even in a hardworking shop or busy jobsite.
Fast Bit Removal and Ergonomic Design for Stability and Comfort
For user-friendly performance and consistency, the router includes an auto-release collet system for easy bit removal. An under-table stop prevents the motor from inadvertantly rotating out of the base, and ergonomic molded grips keep your hands and wrists comfortable, even during extended jobs.
Dimensions and Warranty Information
The 690LR Fixed-Base Router measures 12.0 by 5.50 by 8.62 inches (L x W x H), weighs 8.0 pounds, and is backed by a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and 90 day money back guarantee.
What's in the Box
Router with motor, fixed base, 1/4-inch and 1/2-inch collets, collet wrench, and operating manual.
Aluminum motor housing and base
for stability during operation.
Auto-release collet system
for easy bit removal.
- 11-amp motor producing 1-3/4 peak horsepower
- 27,500 revolutions-per-minute single-speed motor
- Precision machined aluminum motor housing and base
- Cam-lock lever enables simple coarse height adjustments and motor release
- Micrometer depth adjuster accurate to 1/128-inch
|PORTER-CABLE 18001 6-Inch 6-Hole Hook and Loop Standard Pad for 7336 and 97366 Random Orbit Sander
Lowest new price: $13.95
Lowest used price: $47.76
List price: $34.09
This pad features a high-quality, durable design. Designed to fit 7336 and 97366 Random Orbit Sander, this pad features efficient, 6-hole dust collection. Installation is quick and easy with the built-in mounting thread. This 6-inch diameter pad accommodates 6-inch hook and loops discs. This item is sold individually.
- Standard replacement pad for 7336 and 97366 Random Orbit Sander
- Efficient, 6-hole dust collection
- Built-in mounting thread for quick and easy installation
- 6-inch diameter
- Accommodates 6-inch hook and loops discs
Page 1 of 55
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.