|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|PORTER-CABLE C2002-WK Oil-Free UMC Pancake Compressor with 13-Piece Accessory Kit
Lowest new price: $124.99
List price: $338.44
This highly portable oil free pancake-style air compressor packs a punch with an induction motor that provides improved performance and extended life, whether you're filling tires or firing a nailer. Complete with a soft-start motor, the C2002-WK can easily run off of normal household circuits and is able to run at 3.5 SCFM for faster recharge of its 6-gallon tank. The motor features replaceable brushes in order to extend motor life and 150 PSI max pressure to allow for extended run time. It also includes 120 PSI cut-in pressure that provides 30 PSI "Bonus Air" and High-Flo air regulator to protect against a large pressure drop. The C2002-WK includes a 13-Piece Accessory Kit with a 25-foot nylon hose, blow gun and attachments, tire chuck, tire gauge, quick coupler, plugs and Teflon tape.
- 150 psi max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer tool run times
- 2.6 SCFM at 90 psi allows for quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217
- Air coupler and plug are factory installed on the air hose to save user labor and to prevent leaks
- 6-gallon pancake-style tank for stability includes water drain valve and rubber feet
- Low-amp 120-volt motor starts easily in cold weather or with an extension cord
- Equipped with a durable oil-free pump for long life and no maintenance
- Shroud, handle, and console cover protect vital components and make unit easier to carry
|PORTER-CABLE 13904 5-Inch Hook and Loop Pad (for Model 333 Sander)
Lowest new price: $12.93
List price: $27.10
Prevent damage to your disc holder with the Porter-Cable 13904 5-inch hook-and-loop pad, the standard replacement pad for the Porter-Cable 333 random orbit sander. Enjoy the convenience of the five-hole dust collection feature and easy screw-on installation using the screws of your sander. The hook-and-loop pad accommodates 5-inch hook-and-loop discs and is sold individually.
- Standard replacement pad for Porter-Cable 333 Random Orbit sander
- Ultra convenient dust collection feature
- Easy screw-on installation
- Five-inch diameter
- Prevents damage to disc holders
|PORTER-CABLE 557 7 Amp Plate Joiner Kit
Lowest new price: $179.00
Lowest used price: $148.09
List price: $429.42
Offering seven cutting settings to handle a variety of wood types, the Porter-Cable 557 Deluxe Plate Joiner Kit boasts an industry-leading motor for powerful, dependable performance. Whether you're a professional cabinetmaker or woodworker, you'll appreciate the 557's versatile fence and efficient design.
|557 Deluxe Plate Joiner Kit|
At a Glance:
- Plate Joiner kit offers seven cutting settings to handle a variety of joining applications
- Includes 4-inch blade for standard-size cuts
- Innovative fence system with pivot point provides accurate height readings
- Measures 7 inches high and weighs 7-1/2 pounds
Industry-Best Motor and Adjustment Knob Provide Power and Precision
This plate joiner handles a wide range of joining applications and features a 7-amp motor with a rotating blade.
The 557 owes its robust performance to a powerful 7 amp, 120-volt motor that rotates the blade at 10,000 rpm. The fence tilts from 0 to 135 degrees for east placement of both inside and outside corner registrations. A positive adjustable stop at 90 degrees and a micro-height adjustment knob ensure proper biscuit positioning for precision and versatility. For optimum control and stability during cuts, the bale handle is attached to the fence rather than the motor.
Advanced Fence System for Precision and Accuracy
Complete with a lock-on trigger, the 557 boasts an innovative fence system with a pivot point that provides accurate height readings, as well as a fencing plate for stabilization, centering, and spacing. A keyhole-slotted blade cover and spindle lock make for quick and easy blade removal and changing, while seven cutting settings tackle a range of biscuit sizes and fastening accessories.
Two Blade Sizes for Standard and Face-Frame Biscuits
The 557 offers a technologically advanced system accepting two blades both standard and face frame biscuits. The 4-inch blade is for standard-size cuts, while the optional 2-inch blade (#5559, sold separately) easily handles cuts as small as 1-1/2 inches.
Additionally, a seven-position rotating depth stop works for standard #0, #10, #20 as well as Simplex, Duplex, and Max (#6) joinery.
Compact for Portability and Comfortable Handling
For easy portability, handling, and storage, the 557 has a height of 7 inches and weighs just 7-1/2 pounds.
What's in the Box
Plate joiner, #5558 4-inch blade, #888776 centering plate, #883175 dust bag, #886490 chip deflector, #891869 Allen wrench, carrying case, and operating manual.
Bale handle is attached to the fence for control during detailed cuts.
- Plate joiner kit handles a variety of wood and offers seven different cutting settings
- Industry-leading, super powerful 7-amp motor rotates blade at 10,000 RPM
- Fence tilts from 0 degrees to 135 degrees with positive adjustable stop at 90 degrees
- Four-inch blade makes standard-size cuts
- Comes with 4-inch blade, centering plate, spanner wrench, dust bag, and chip deflector
|PORTER-CABLE 690LR 11-Amp Fixed-Base Router
Lowest new price: $119.99
Lowest used price: $131.00
List price: $298.96
Powerful and efficient, the Porter-Cable 690LR fixed-base router utilizes a hefty 1-3/4-horsepower motor to generate an impressive 27,500 revolutions-per-minute for precise cuts. Two ergonomic handles are strategically placed to make routing easy and comfortable, even during all-day jobs. For added convenience, the router includes collets that will accept 1/4-inch and 1/2-inch shank bits.
|690LR Fixed-Base Router|
At a Glance:
- Single-speed router with
1-3/4-horsepower motor generates 27,500 rpm for easy routing
- Fast, precise coarse adjustments via spiral can design and cam-lock lever
- Auto-release collet system for easy bit removal
- Three-year warranty
Powerful and Precise
1-3/4-horsepower router makes precision cuts in a wide variety of woods. View larger.
An essential addition to any woodworking shop, the router owes its robust performance to a single-speed, 11-amp motor that produces 1-3/4 peak horsepower to handle a range of jobs. For consistent, steady performance, the cam-lock lever enables simple coarse height adjustments. A quick fixed-base motor release allows th user to move the motor pack between plunge and d-handle bases (each sold seperately). Accurate to within 1/128 inch, a micro depth adjustor ensures optimum precision.
Rugged Construction with Dust-Sealed Components
As durable as it is efficient, the router features a precision-machined aluminum motor housing and base. A dust-sealed switch and sealed ball-bearing construction guard against wear and tear--even in a hardworking shop or busy jobsite.
Fast Bit Removal and Ergonomic Design for Stability and Comfort
For user-friendly performance and consistency, the router includes an auto-release collet system for easy bit removal. An under-table stop prevents the motor from inadvertantly rotating out of the base, and ergonomic molded grips keep your hands and wrists comfortable, even during extended jobs.
Dimensions and Warranty Information
The 690LR Fixed-Base Router measures 12.0 by 5.50 by 8.62 inches (L x W x H), weighs 8.0 pounds, and is backed by a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and 90 day money back guarantee.
What's in the Box
Router with motor, fixed base, 1/4-inch and 1/2-inch collets, collet wrench, and operating manual.
Aluminum motor housing and base
for stability during operation.
Auto-release collet system
for easy bit removal.
- 11-amp motor producing 1-3/4 peak horsepower
- 27,500 revolutions-per-minute single-speed motor
- Precision machined aluminum motor housing and base
- Cam-lock lever enables simple coarse height adjustments and motor release
- Micrometer depth adjuster accurate to 1/128-inch
|Porter-Cable US58 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch 22-Gauge C-Crown Upholstery Stapler
Lowest new price: $84.99
List price: $181.92
The Porter-Cable US58 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch, 22-Gauge C-Crown Upholstery Stapler is an easy to use pneumatic stapler with plenty of useful features. It uses standard Senco C Type 22-gauge, 3/8-inch crown staples to get the job done right, and it includes a 1-inch nose extension for those tough to reach areas. The high-capacity bottom-load magazine handles 185 staples, and the driver guide moves back to easily clear jams from the magazine. The US58 stapler requires 70-120 PSI air pressure, so it will work with most air compressors.
- Uses standard Senco Type, 22 ga. 3/8-inch crown staples from 1/4-inch to 5/8-inch long
- Small and lightweight for ease of operation
- 1-inch nose extension for limited clearance fastening
- Steel top cap for durability
- Rear exhaust port channels air and tool oil/condensation away from user; Driver guide moves back with magazine, allowing jams to be easily cleared when magazine is open
|PORTER-CABLE 4216 Super Jig - Dovetail jig (4215 With Mini Template Kit)
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $357.60
Ideal for woodworking, furniture and cabinet making, the Porter Cable 4216 12-inch dovetail jig kit enables cutting a wide variety of joinery for drawers, boxes, and furniture. This package includes a template 4211 for half-blind, rabbeted half-blind and sliding dovetails, the 4213 template for through dovetails and box joints, and the 4215 template for miniature through, miniature half-blind dovetails, and miniature box joints.
Durable, single-piece steel base design requires no assembly (view larger).
Able to accommodate stock from 1/4 to 1-1/8 inches thick, this jig's heavy-duty cam-type clamps with sandpaper-backed locking bars provide a firm grip of wood. On-board instructions provide clear user guidance for the various applications and machined aluminum templates provide superior cutting accuracy and long-term durability. Its router bit depth gauge allows users to set bit depths without measuring and its durable, single-piece steel base design requires no assembly and allows clamping or bolting directly to the work bench.
This Porter-Cable tool is backed by three-year limited warranty covering any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase). It's also covered by Porter-Cable's one-year free service contract, where Porter-Cable will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use--for free.
What's in the Box
Porter-Cable 4216 deluxe dovetail jig combination kit with jig base; three templates (4211, 4213, and 4215); four router bits (43776PC, 43743PC, 43014PC, and 43777PC); four template guides (42037, 42040, 42046, and 42054); two lock nuts; wrench; operating instructions
On-board instructions provide clear guidance for various applications
(router not included; view larger).
4216 Deluxe Dovetail Jig Combination Kit
At a Glance:
- Includes 12-inch dovetail jig plus three templates
- Template alignment lines and router bit depth gauges allow for quick, easy set-up
- Durable, single-piece steel base design requires no assembly
- Clamps or bolts directly to work bench
- Accommodates stock from 1/4- to 1-1/8-inch thick
- Three-year limited warranty; one-year free service
- Includes template 4211 for half-blind, rabbeted half-blind and sliding dovetails
- Includes template 4213 for through dovetails and box joints
- Includes template 4215 for miniature through and half-blind dovetails, and miniature box joints
- Template alignment lines and router bit depth gauges allow for quick, easy set-up; Router bit depth gauges allow user to quickly and accurately set the depth without taking measurements
- Included with jig: templates, two lock nuts, wrench, and instruction manual
|PORTER-CABLE 13592 Standard Replacement Pad for 340 Finishing Sander
Lowest new price: $5.22
List price: $10.06
The Porter-Cable standard replacement pad for 340 finishing sander can be used with standard sandpaper sheets or adhesive-back sheets and rolls. It has eight holes for dust collection. The easy installation involves removing the mounting screws to replace the pad.
- Standard replacement pad for 340 finishing sander
- Can be used with standard sandpaper sheets or adhesive-back sheets and rolls
- Eight holes for dust collection
- Easy installation involves removing the mounting screws to replace the pad
- Use for a wide variety of sanding projects
|PORTER-CABLE PC180DK-2 18-Volt NiCd Drill/Driver Kit
Lowest new price: $89.97
Lowest used price: $54.95
List price: $160.62
The Porter-Cable 18V drill/driver kit includes a high-torque motor and gear box and generates 440 in. lb. of maximum torque for tough applications. A 1/2-inch metal single sleeve chuck offers excellent bit retention and durability and a 2 position gear box offers flexibility for high speed drilling and driving and low speed for high torque applications. The 32 position clutch with micro adjust torque is great for driving various size screws. It includes 2 (model No. PC18B) batteries, charger, double ended screwdriving bit, and kit box and comes with a 3 year warranty.
Porter-Cable’s PC180DK-2 18-volt NiCd drill/driver kit has a hefty motor combined with a two-speed gearbox, which joined deliver the speed and torque that are necessities for tough jobs. This combination makes it an ideal tool for all types of contractors, electricians, construction workers, and home DIY enthusiasts with larger projects.
|PC180DK-2 18-Volt NiCd Drill/Driver|
At a Glance:
- Specifications: 18 volts, 1/2-inch chuck size, 32 clutch settings
- High-performance motor, 2-speed gearbox
- 440 inch-pounds max torque, 0-350/0-1,400 rpms
- Durable all-metal single-sleeve 1/2-inch chuck
- Integrated LED work light for working in darker conditions
Power and Performance
Porter-Cable’s PC180DK-2 18-volt NiCd drill/driver has a high-performance motor and a 2-speed gearbox (view larger).
Porter-Cable’s PC180DK-2 18-volt NiCd drill/driver has a high-performance motor and a 2-speed gearbox, which provide plenty of drilling and driving power and speeds of 0-350/0-1,400 rpm. That’s augmented by a 32-position clutch with micro-adjust that helps to ensure that screws are flush every time, no matter the size. Also, this provides the essential dependable torque control that’s needed for driving a wider range of screw sizes. To keep the power flowing, the PC180DK-2 works with Porter-Cable 18-volt lithium ion or NiCad batteries.
A Host of Helpful Features
With an all-metal single-sleeve 1/2-inch chuck, Porter-Cable’s durable PC180DK-2 18-volt NiCd drill/driver consistently provides secure bit retention. In addition, the tool has an integrated LED work light, which is a major asset when working a job in low or dim light. For user comfort and for reducing user fatigue over time or during heavier jobs, the drill/driver has an over-molded, contoured grip.
Dimensions and Warranty
Porter-Cable’s PC180DK-2 18-volt NiCd drill/driver measures 9 inches long and weighs 5.1 pounds. It comes with a 3-year limited warranty, a 1-year free service contract, and a 90 day money back guarantee.
At the forefront of technological advances for over 95 years, Porter-Cable has introduced such noteworthy products as the world's first portable belt sander in 1926 and the first right-hand, helical-gear circular saw in 1929. This passion for progress flows through every product Porter-Cable offers. Their product line is the result of a dedicated team of researchers and engineers listening to what tool users have to say, constantly looking for ways to improve existing tools and dream up new ones. The company designs, manufactures, and distributes electric and cordless power tools, pneumatic tools and compressors, pressure washers, generators and related accessories for the professional woodworking, commercial/residential construction, plumbing, and electrical markets.
What's in the Box
One Porter-Cable PC180DK-2 18-volt NiCd drill/driver, two PC18B 18V NiCd batteries, a PCMVC 18V NiCd 1 hour charger, double-ended screwdriving bit, kit box.
|Porter-Cable’s PC180DK-2 18-volt NiCd drill/driver has a high-performance motor, serious torque, and an integrated LED light (click each to enlarge).|
- High torque motor and gearbox
- 1/2-inch metal single sleeve chuck
- 2 speed gear box (0-to-350 RPM and 0-to-1,400 RPM)
- Generates 440 in-lbs of max torque for tough applications
- Included two PC18B NiCd batteries, NiCd fast charger, double ended bit tip, kit box
|PORTER-CABLE 13597 Stikit Pad for Model 330
Lowest new price: $7.64
List price: $13.62
- For Models 330 and 505
- Accepts adhesive backed abrasives
- Accepts clamped quarter sheets
- Mounts using existing screws on sander for easy installation
|PORTER-CABLE 5553 Plate Joining Biscuits "20"
Lowest new price: $24.99
List price: $44.12
Designed to be consistent and uniform, the Porter-Cable 5553 No. 20 Biscuits do not swell until they soak up water-based glues. This process ensures a more hardy wood joint and reliable results. Comprised of flattened beech wood, these handy little biscuits conform with slots made by all standard plate joiners. And since every package contains 1,000 biscuits, you'll always have plenty on-hand.
- Soaks up water-based glues for a hardier, more secure wood joint
- Uniform and consistent size from biscuit to biscuit
- Conforms to slots made by all standard plate joiners
- Each pack contains 1,000 biscuits
- Use for a wide range of projects
Page 1 of 57
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.