|Qualcraft 2481 Ladder Hook with Wheel, One Hook
Lowest new price: $17.89
Lowest used price: $18.37
List price: $29.51
The Qual-Craft ladder hook comes complete with a convenient wheel to roll the ladder along the roof without damaging shingles. Sporting a tough, steel construction for added durability, the ladder hook adjusts to fit between the top two ladder rungs. The ladder hook fits single or extension ladders in wood, fiberglass, or aluminum in both round and D rung styles. Two hooks must be used per ladder.
- Durable and convenient ladder hook with wheel
- Adjusts to fit between the top two ladder rungs
- Compatible with wood, fiberglass, or aluminum ladders
- Compatible with round or D rung styles
- Two hooks must be used per ladder.
|Qualcraft 2470 Corner Buddy Aluminum Ladder Stabilizer
Lowest new price: $29.00
Lowest used price: $22.03
List price: $46.49
"QUAL-CRAFT INDUSTRIES" CORNER STABILIZER
* Corner - Aluminum
* Brand:"CORNER BUDDY''
* Easy connection, removal and storage.
* Can be used all around the house without having to remove from ladder.
* Powder coated in safety yellow for visibility, with rubber bumpers to protect building surfaces.
* Designed for use on multi-surfaces, corners, flat, round and multi-dimensional construction.
* Eases access to gutters and downspouts during installation or repair and to soffits for electrical and siding applications.
- For use on a corners, flat, round, or multi-dimensional construction surfaces
- Transport the ladder from job to job without having to remove from ladder.
- Gives easier access to gutters, downspouts and soffits.
- Yellow safety coating and rubber bumpers
- Add stability to your ladder and creates a safe working environment
|Qualcraft 2200 Pump Jack Steel Scaffolding
Lowest new price: $49.99
Lowest used price: $46.03
List price: $109.60
Safe, portable scaffolding enables user to side and paint vertical surfaces up to 30 feet high. Pump Jack system raises workers, equipment and materials with a push of the foot and lowers by turning hand crank. Your weight does the work. It is perfect for shingling, siding, sheathing, insulating, painting, building, roofing, home repair and maintenance. Requires a minimum of two Pump Jacks to operate. Easy setup and takedown. Poles (not included) must consist of two 2x4's nailed together with 10d common nails. (refer to instructions for installation)
Perfect for shingling, sizing, sheathing, insulating, painting, building, roofing home repair and maintenance, Qual-Craft's Pump Jack attaches to scaffolding to lift both building materials and workers with the push of a foot. The body weight does all the work to smoothly lift platforms indoors and out, so there's no more climbing down, detaching heavy material, and lifting it up to the next level as you work your way up. Anyone accustomed to this routine knows that means way less downtime and way more productivity. This versatile system easily adjusts to any height up to 30 feet for doing roof work up high or for repairing first-story windowsills otherwise out of reach from the ground. The jack attaches securely to wood poles with a positive double-lock system, so there's no worry about slipping down the pole when you're way up high. Poles (not included) must consist of two 2-by-4s nailed together with 10d common nails. With the Pump Jack connected, scaffolding platforms are raised smoothly with the foot pump and carefully lowered with a hand crank. Rugged steel construction means optimal durability and flush connections with posts and scaffolding. An extra-large foot strap accommodates large work boots. The Pump Jack's heavy-duty handle locks solidly into place for optimal stability. And, a durable powder-coat finish protects the Pump Jack for years of use. Complete the system with the pump jack brace and guardrail accessories (sold separately). --Brian D. Olson
- Pump jack for low-cost, easy foot-operated jacking; secures to wood poles
- Pump Jack Platform accomodates two 2"x10" wood planks with toe boards attached
- Rugged steel construction for strength, durable powder-coat finish to resist rust
- Includes 1 jack; does not include wood poles
- 8 by 22-1/2 by 25 inches; 18.4 pounds
|Qualcraft 2201 Pump Jack Brace
Lowest new price: $22.62
List price: $39.60
The Qual-Craft pump jack brace provides the rigid, steel, triangular bracing required by OSHA for wood pump jack poles. Designed as an ideal pump accessory for Qual-Craft pump models 2201 and 22000Q, the brace will help secure fabricated wood poles to the building.
- Tough and durable pump jack brace
- Provides rigid steel triangular bracing as required by OSHA
- Designed to secure fabricated wood poles to the building
- Durable steel construction
- Designed as an ideal pump accessory for Qual-Craft pump models 2201, and 22000Q
|Qualcraft 2601 Wall Jack
Lowest new price: $109.99
Lowest used price: $89.29
List price: $214.50
For raising walls, beams, or to tighten and true flooring; Easy to use; Economical and portable; Constructed of heavy duty malleable iron castings; Designed for use with 1-1/2" x 3-1/2" (2x4) fir poles; Capacity: When used in conjunction with poles made of clear straight grained fir wood, free from all knots or defects, the wall jack has a capacity of 1000 lbs.
- Heavy-duty wall jack; OSHA compliant; up to 1,000 pound capacity per wall jack
- Positive spring-loaded cam lock; Designed for use with 1-1/2 by 3-1/2-inch (2 x 4) fir poles
- Constructed of heavy-duty, malleable cast iron
- Includes 1 wall jack; 2 x 4 lumber not included
- 17 pounds; lifetime warranty
|Qualcraft 2204 Workbench/Guard Rail
Lowest new price: $39.99
Lowest used price: $1,000.00
List price: $77.14
Cut your work time in half with the Qual-Craft Workbench and guardrail Holder Combo. This innovative device is great for wood staging and works perfectly with the pump jack system. It's all steel construction is highly durable and is totally compatible with the model 2200. Measures 14.5L x 26.5W x 6H inches and comes with a guardrail holder. About Qual-Craft Qual-Craft is dedicated to creating tools that make a contractor's life easier. That means offering high-quality materials, dependable construction, and uniquely useful products that work every single time. When you need a tool that's guaranteed to get the job done, look to a Qual-Craft. Attach your workbench to the pump jack. Rugged all-steel construction. Compatible with pump jack system. Features a guardrail holder. Overall dimensions: 14.5L x 26.5W x 6H inches.
- Workbench and guardrail mount for use with model 2200Q
- Easy-to-mount a guard rail holder for enhanced safety
- Heavy duty design for optimal stability
- Workbench allows tools and materials an any working level.
- Weight: 10 pounds, 'Shipping Weight: 13 pounds
|Qualcraft 2500Q Adjustable Roofing Bracket
Lowest new price: $6.70
Lowest used price: $9.99
List price: $11.99
The Qual-Craft adjustable roofing bracket features durable all-steel construction with an adjustable 6-inch or 10-inch platform. Designed to be used with 2-by-6-inch or 10-inch planks, the bracket allows for easy installation and removal without damaging shingles. Already compliant with OSHA regulations, it is recommended to use at least one bracket per every 8 feet of spacing.
- Durable adjustable roofing bracket
- All-steel construction
- Easy installation
- Designed to be used with 2-by-6-inch or 10-inch planks
- OSHA compliant
|Qualcraft 2602 Wind Hook Accessory Kit
Lowest new price: $48.99
List price: $90.97
Provides a complete wall lifting system when used in conjunction with the Qualcraft model #2601 wall jack.
- Provides a complete wall lifting system when used in conjunction with the Wall Jack (model # 2601)
- Includes base plate and wind hook cable assembly
|Qualcraft Ultra Jack Work Bench #2004
Lowest new price: $67.00
List price: $109.65
The ultra jack system can be outfitted with a versatile work bench that can be installed as needed at any time during the job, without removing the ultra jack from the pole, or requiring any disassembly. This is a real time saver providing a spacious work area to ensure that you take the right tools and supplies up the scaffolding with you while promoting productivity and efficiency.
- Attaches to the top of the Ultra-Jack.
- Raises and lowers with the Jack.
- Used to take tools and supplies up the scaffolding.
- Adjustable from 12 to 24 inches.
|Qualcraft 2210 Pole Anchor
Lowest new price: $22.77
Lowest used price: $14.31
List price: $38.79
2210 Features: -Pump jack pole anchor.-Provides additional margin of safety and security when used in accordance with instructions.-Provides a mud sill in loose soil conditions.-For use with Pump Jack. Construction: -Rugged steel construction.
- Pole anchor for pump jack
- Provides mud sill in loose soil conditions (grass, dirt, clay, and sand)
- Fits double 2 x 4 poles