|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Stanley 014725 25-Removable Compartment Professional Organizer
Lowest new price: $12.94
Lowest used price: $11.15
List price: $20.94
Stanley Tools 014725R 25 Drawer Professional OrganizerStanley Tools 014725R 25 Drawer Professional Organizer Features: High impact, break resistant Crystal Clear lid Unique lid design keeps storage cups locked in place Removable cup compartments in 3 different sizes Extra wide handle designed for gloved hands 2-1/8" x 16-1/4" x 13-1/2"
This Stanley Consumer professional organizer features Removable cup compartments in 3 different sizes, a unique lid design that locks all compartments in place and a built-in wide handle for easy and stable portability. It also has heavy-duty latches to ensure the lid will not flip open and a comfy-grip handle.
- Removable cup compartments in 3 different sizes
- Unique lid design locks all compartments in place
- Built-in wide handle for easy and stable portability
- Heavy-duty latches ensure the lid will not flip open
- Comfy-grip handle
|Stanley 94-248 65-Piece General Homeowner's Tool Set
Lowest new price: $34.97
Lowest used price: $32.20
List price: $73.26
This 65-piece homeowner's set includes all the tools needed to complete basic DIY projects around the home. The tools are packaged in a blow molded case for easy tool storage and portability. All Stanley ratchets, sockets and wrenches are manufactured globally to Stanley specifications, meeting and often exceeding ANSI specification. Stanley drive tools are forged from high-quality steel to maximize project performance. The Stanley ratchet handles are ergonomically designed and have a thumb-operated reverse-switch mechanism. In addition, the Stanley sockets feature the Max-Drive design, providing improved torque and reduced fastener wear.
What's In The Box
The Stanley 94-248 65-piece general homeowner's tool set includes one 13-ounce hammer, one 16-foot tape rule, one 18mm snap-off knife, one torpedo level, one long nose and one slip joint pliers, one Phillips screwdriver, one standard tip screwdriver, eight SAE and eight metric hex keys, one 1/4-inch round-head ratchet, eight SAE 1/4-inch sockets, one 1/4-inch spinner handle, one 1/4-inch bit holder, and 30 bits.
16-Foot Tape Rule (30-495)
The perfect size for any job around the house, this 16-foot tape features the Tru-Zero end hook for accurate measurements. The 3/4-inch blade has a polymer coating to help withstand abrasion. The easy-to-find yellow case is made with a high-impact ABS for added durability. The tape rule also has convenient stud center markings at 16-inch and 19.2-inch, and a belt clip.
Made of fiberglass, this 13-ounce hammer helps reduce vibrations, while still providing the “feel of wood”. Easily tap in nails or remove them with the curve claw. Exclusive rim temper reduces incidences of chipping.
18MM Snap-Off Knife (10-280)
Easily cut through cardboard boxes, packages and more. Made with stainless steel and high impact polymer components, this 6-3/4-inch knife features a smooth slider mechanism that provides an audible "click" and self-locks for security. With a removable blade snapper in the cap of the knife, each of the 13 blade sections conveniently snaps off, to provide fresh, sharp cutting points for every new task you have.
Torpedo Level (42-291)
When hanging pictures on the wall, make sure they are straight with this 8-inch magnetic level. Made of high-impact ABS plastic for durability, this level features a top-reading vial that allows visibility from the top. Each of the three 360-degree vials is tinted for readability.
Long Nose Pliers (84-101)
Featuring a long nose to get into those hard-to-reach areas, these 6-inch pliers have a fixed joint design with a 1-inch jaw. The handle has a comfortable grip while using for bending, turning and cutting.
Slip Joint Pliers (84-097)
With a comfortable grip, these 6-inch pliers offer two locking positions with a 1/2-inch jaw for grasping and turning.
Two-Piece Screwdriver Set
These two common screwdrivers will help you with a wide range of your fastening needs. The handles are ergonomically designed with a slip-resistant textured grip for a comfortable hold. The 4-inch bars are chrome vanadium to resist corrosion and feature a magnetic tip for a secure grip on fasteners. The set includes the #2 Phillips screwdriver (65-167) and the 1/4-inch standard tip screwdriver (65-191).
The mechanics tools included are a 1/4–inch round head, full polish ratchet (85-890) and 8 SAE 1/4-inch sockets, a 1/4-inch spinner handle (86-004), a 1/4-inch bit holder (86-124), and 30 specialty bits. The two hex key sets come in durable caddies to keep keys organized, one for the 8 SAE keys and a separate one for the 8 metric keys.
- Set packaged in blow molded case for easy tool storage.
- Tools meet or exceed ANSI specs
- Hex key sets come in durable caddies to keep keys organized, one for SAE keys and a separate one for metric
- Full polish ratchet and sockets for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Stanley GR20K Trigger Feed Hot Melt Glue Gun Kit
Lowest new price: $10.61
Lowest used price: $9.14
List price: $17.18
- Trigger feed mechanism controls flow of glue
- Heats up quickly making it ideal for arts and crafts
- Bonds in 60 seconds
- Standard hot-melt dual temperature glue sticks required
- Includes the Stanley GR20L glue gun and 12 glue sticks
|Stanley 60-100 10-Piece Standard Fluted Screwdriver Set
Lowest new price: $5.29
List price: $13.40
- Standard fluted screwdriver set features ten popular Phillips, slotted, stubby and pocket screwdrivers to satisfy a wide range of fastening needs
- Hardened tips give non-slip fit for use on even the most stripped screws
- Heat treated, alloy steel blades with rust resistant nickel-plated bar; ergonomic, tri-lobular, slip-resistant handles
- Includes 1-point and 2-point Phillips, 4 slotted, 2 stubby, and 2 pocket screwdrivers
- Backed by lifetime limited warranty
|Stanley 10-099 6-Inch Classic 99 Retractable Utility Knife
Lowest new price: $1.99
Lowest used price: $2.79
List price: $5.95
TOP & BOTTOM OVERLAP NOSE TO HOLD ;BLADE SECURELY ; MULTI-POSITION BLADE SLIDE ; BLADE STORAGE IN HANDLE ; INCLUDES 3 BLADES;RETRACTABLE UTILITY KNIFE
The Stanley 6-Inch Classic 99 Retractable Utility Knife starts sharper and stays sharper than standard heavy-duty blades. This knife features a patented interlocking nose to hold the blade securely. The three-position, retractable blade can be stored in the handle. This knife includes three blades and comes with Stanley's limited lifetime warranty.
Everyone knows the importance of the right tool for the job. Stanley's "Application Specific Blades" are designed with unique features for cutting drywall, roofing shingles and paper. Each blade is constructed of carbon alloy steel. With Stanley's patented S3 Technology, paper blades start sharper and stay sharper, roofing blades are stronger, and drywall and paper blades deliver more cuts per blade. The entire line provides better performance than standard heavy duty blades. View the comparison chart to choose the Stanley blade that is right for you.
- Starts sharper and stays sharper than standard heavy-duty blades
- 3-position, retractable blade; blade storage in handle
- Patented interlocking nose holds blade securely
- Includes 3 blades
- Stanley's limited lifetime warranty
|Stanley 33-425 Powerlock 25-Foot by 1-Inch Measuring Tape - Original
Lowest new price: $9.99
Lowest used price: $8.26
List price: $29.72
The Stanley Powerlock 25-Foot by 1-Inch Measuring Tape is a classic, and for good reason. Designed for professionals and weekend warriors alike, this top-notch product offers maximum usability in all types of measuring situations. Equipped with a range of useful goodies, the highly-portable tape will meet just about anyone’s needs. Standard features include a lockable blade for precise measurements and minimal slippage, a belt hook for easy access, a 1-inch wide blade for easy reading, and 16-inch and 19.2-inch stud center markings. Plus, Stanley has added a heat-treated spring to increase the tape’s lifespan.
Two unique features make this tape a standout. First, the blade is coated with mylar to help it stand up to abrasion associated with repeated use. Second, the patented Tru-Zero hook doubles as a pivot for drawing circles and arcs, and it automatically adjusts to handle inside or outside measurements. What this means is that the hook on the end has a small amount of play that is equivalent to the thickness of the hook blade. This is so that when you measure with the hook inside a stop (like a window jam), the front end of the hook is the zero point. When you hook it over the edge of a board, the zero point becomes the back of the hook.
Stanley does make a host of other measuring tools that may be worth checking out. At such a great price, most users can’t go wrong with this one.
What’s in the Box
25-foot by 1-inch measuring tape
The Stanley Story
The Stanley Works, originally a bolt and door hardware manufacturing company located in New Britain, Connecticut; was founded in 1843 by Frederick T. Stanley. A few years later, in 1857, Frederick’s cousin, Henry Stanley, founded The Stanley Rule and Level Company. In 1920, The Rule and Level Company merged with The Stanley Works and would go on to become it’s famous Hand Tools Division. Over the years, The Stanley Works has produced some of the most innovative and useful tools ever made. Among these tools are the Bailey Plane, the Surform shaper, the PowerLock tape rule and most recently the FatMax line of products. Today, more than ever, Stanley continues to be an industry leader in tool innovation. In 2001, Stanley introduced more than 100 new products, bringing to 400 the number of new products introduced in the past four years. As a direct result of Stanley’s commitment to excellence, Stanley was awarded the Prestigious Golden Hammer Award, presented for New Product Innovation in both 2000 and 2001.
- 25-foot by 1-1/4-inch tape rule with belt clip
- Easy-to-read lockable yellow blade graduated in 1/16-inch
- High impact ABS case with rubber over mold for strength; Mylar-coated blade; heat-treated spring for repeated use
- 16-inch and 19.2-inch stud center markings
- 13.6-ounces; 7-foot standout; limited lifetime warranty
|Stanley 85-753 22 Piece Long Arm SAE & Metric Hex Key Set
Lowest new price: $9.99
Lowest used price: $8.99
List price: $16.64
2546-1005 Features: -Long arm design.-Carded. Includes: -22 piece hex key set includes 3/8'', 5/16'', 1/4'', 7/32'', 3/16'', 5/32'', 9/64'', 1/8'', 7/64'', 3/32'', 5/64'', 1/16'', 0.05'', 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm. Color/Finish: -Black oxide finish resists rust.
- Wrenches meet or exceed ANSI/ASME B18.3 specifications
- Chamfered hex key edges to give better fit and reduce stripped fasteners
- Black oxide finish resists rust
- Durable caddy keeps keys organized and has marked slots for each key
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
|Stanley 90-947 6-Inch MaxSteel Adjustable Wrench
Lowest new price: $7.97
Lowest used price: $90.00
List price: $14.76
2540-8352 Features: -Extra wide jaw capacity.-Slim head profile to fit in tight spaces.-Bi-material cushion grip for comfort.-Laser etched measurements.-Standard measurements on one side, metric measurements on the other side.-Meets or exceeds ASME standards.-6''.-Carded.
- Laser-etched SAE and mm jaw scale for easy size adjustment
- Built-in tension spring stabilizes movable jaw.
- Forged chrome vanadium steel is strong and durable. Meets ANSI specifications.
- Slip-resistant bi-material handle for a comfortable grip. Used for automotive maintenance and repair, plumbing and general assembly tasks. Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Max Jaw Capacity: 13/14" / 26.3mm Head Width: 11/25" / 11.2mm
|Stanley 66-052 6-Piece Precision Screwdriver Set
Lowest new price: $3.73
Lowest used price: $14.98
List price: $7.99
"STANLEY" PRECISION SCREWDRIVER SET
Precision Screwdriver Set
Consists Of: 0 PT Phillips
1 PT Phillips, 1.4 MM, 2.0 MM,
2.4 MM & 3.0 MM Slotted Screwdrivers
Swivel-head handles provide precision and reach
Tough plastic shafts with soft cushion grips ensure greater comfort
- Precision screwdriver set provides 6 popular Phillips and slotted screwdrivers for a wide range of fastening applications
- Swivel-head handles provide precision and reach
- Tough plastic shafts with soft cushion grips ensure greater comfort
- Includes 0-point and 1-point Phillips, and 1.4-mm, 2.0-mm, 2.4-mm and 3.0-mm slotted screwdrivers; plastic storage case included
- Backed by lifetime limited warranty
|Stanley 66-039 6-Piece Jewelers Precision Screwdriver Set
Lowest new price: $4.29
List price: $8.99
680-66-039 Features: -Swivel head handles.-Hardened and tempered blades.-Plated shafts are fluted for better grip.-Corrosion resistant.-Tip Type: Phillips , Slotted.-Shank Material: Steel.-Length Group: Short.-Measuring System: Metric.-Quantity: 6 per set.-Price is for 1 Set. Includes: -Includes: (1) Phillips #0, (1) Phillips #1, (1) Slotted 1.4mm, (1) Slotted 1.8mm, (1) Slotted 2.3mm, (1) Slotted 3.0mm, Plastic Case.
- Swivel-head handles provide precision
- Hardened and tempered steel blades
- Plastic storage case included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Resists corrosion
Page 1 of 284
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.