|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
Heating & Cooling
|Nest Learning Thermostat - 2nd Generation T200577
Lowest new price: $215.00
Lowest used price: $212.00
List price: $249.00
The Nest Learning Thermostat learns what temperatures you like, turns itself down when you're away and can be controlled from your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Auto-Schedule - Remembers the temperatures you like and programs itself
- Auto-Away - Saves energy by automatically turning itself down when you're away
- Remote control - Connect the Nest thermostat to Wi-Fi to control it from your smartphone, laptop or tablet
- Easy install - Most people install the Nest thermostat in 30 minutes or less
|Aprilaire 213 Replacement Filter
Lowest new price: $32.99
Lowest used price: $35.42
List price: $57.85
This is the MERV 13 replacement filter for the Model 4200, 3210 and 2210 Aprilaire Air Cleaners. The filter can also be used in the Models 2200 and 2120, provided the Upgrade Kit, part #1213 has been installed. The filter is the heart of the air cleaner and needs to be changed once a year or when your Air Cleaner Control indicates it is time to change the filter. Use only genuine Aprilaire SelfSeal #213 to ensure the best performance of your air cleaner.
- Fits models 4200, 3210 and 2210
- Can be used in 2200 and 2120 with Aprilaire 1213 upgrade kit
- Requires annual replacement
|Panasonic FV-11VQ5 WhisperCeiling 110 CFM Ceiling Mounted Fan, White
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $234.00
- Motor/Blower: Power rating of 120 volts and 60 Hz
- Motor/Blower: Fan is UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with a GFCI branch circuit wiring
- Can be run with no less than 110 CFM and no more than 0.3 sone
- Housing: Double hanger bar system allows for ideal positioning
- Grille: Attached directly to housing with torsion springs, Motor type- Condenser; Grille Size (inches sq.): 13"
|Farm Innovators CC-2 Cord Connect Water-Tight Cord Lock - Green
Lowest new price: $4.26
List price: $14.38
Brand: Farm Innovators
The award-winning Cord Connect is a simple, practical and effective watertight cord lock. Simply close the Cord Connect around each end of the cord, then twist to lock the cords together to create a watertight seal. A gasket withstands jet nozzle sprays, drip box tests, and prevents water from reaching the electrical connection. Cord Connect is great for Holiday lighting, as well as spring, summer and fall p roje cts.
- A simple, practical and effective watertight cord lock
- Simply close the Cord Connect around each end of the cord, then twist to lock the cords together to create a watertight seal
- A gasket withstands jet nozzle sprays, drip box tests, and prevents water from reaching the electrical connection
- Great for Holiday lighting, as well as spring, summer and fall projects
- Certified to a watertight rating of IPX1 - IPX5
|Honeywell Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat
Lowest new price: $175.00
Lowest used price: $151.18
List price: $249.99
Adjust and control your thermostat from anywhere. Create your own unique look to match your home or business decor. Enjoy unsurpassed comfort control and receive reminders to change a filter or be alerted of extreme home temps. No monthly service fee and can be controlled via iPhone, iPad, Android and computer. Fully flexible programming options - program based on your home or small business schedule and program based on your utility company's peak rate pricing; Intelligent alerts including filter change remider, hi/lo temperature notification, loss of internet connection/internet connection restored notifications. Customizable touchscreen that is full color, bright and easy to read. View local weather and 5-day forecast. Reliable, secure network that ensures app availibility. Auto change from heat to cool - automatically determines if your home needs heating or cooling to provide maximum comfort. Humidity readout - view indoor and outdoor humidity. Permanent/temporary/vacation hold. Fan operation - On/auto/circulate settings - circulate keeps air moving throughout your home. Display options - Ssreen saver on/off, English/Spanish/French language, F or C temperature display, 12 or 24 hour clock.
Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat from Honeywell
Smart features, customizable touchscreen, and simple setup, plus Wi-Fi remote access.
• Control from anywhere with iOS and Android devices
• Simple setup with smart programmable features for home or business
• Easy-to-read customizable color touchscreen
• Smart Response temperature timing
• Advanced fan/comfort control and indoor humidity sensor
* Compatible with thermostats with 110V or higher and systems containing a c-wire (see chart below to determine compatibility)
Smart Programmable Features
Smart, Flexible Scheduling
The extreme flexibility of the Honeywell Wi-Fi smart thermostat allows you to uniquely program your device as either a home or business thermostat and then offers scheduling features specific to your home or business.
For a business, simply select the temperature that you prefer when the building is occupied, and you won't have to worry about cold mornings or hot afternoons.
You can also select the temperature that you prefer when your business is unoccupied, so you won't have to worry about wasting energy.
Tell your Wi-Fi smart thermostat what temperature you prefer when you wake, and you'll never have to endure another cold morning.
Smart Response Technology for 24-7 Comfort
This smart thermostat even learns your heating and cooling cycle times to deliver just the right temperature, right when you want it.
The Honeywell Wi-Fi smart thermostat learns the exact amount of time necessary to reach your perfect temperature and acts accordingly, so energy isn't wasted and your comfort isn't compromised.
Reliable Wi Fi Operation and Control
Total Connect Comfort App
Honeywell's reliable and highly-rated app allows you to program your thermostat from your computer, tablet, and smartphone, whether you're across the room or around the world. This allows the user to remotely monitor and manage home's comfort and energy usage anytime, anywhere
This highly rated app is backed by Honeywell's reliable network, for dependable access and peace of mind. Available for iOS and Android devices.
Extreme temperature alerts and filter change reminders are sent to connected network devices and displayed on Honeywell Wi-Fi smart thermostat.
Advanced Comfort and Control Features
Customizable Color Touchscreen
Easily change the high-definition display to any color you choose. The bright, easy-to-read touchscreen can be color customized to fit your mood, match your paint, or support your favorite team!
Advanced locking features and password options provide smart security and convenience. Optional password protection allows only designated users to access the security settings and locking options. A 30-second lockout affords you the opportunity to clean the thermostat, so you don't have to live with fingerprints on your touchscreen device.
On-screen Comfort Information
See indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity information right on the home screen.
Indoor Humidity Sensor
Indoor humidity displayed below temparture on touchscreen
Advanced Fan/Control Comfort
Improves air circulation and helps regulate the temperature throughout your home
Tool-free wiring, manual-free install and setup
Choose programmable mode to save on annual heating and cooling costs
Compatible with heating, cooling and heat pumps.
Does not work with heat pumps with electric baseboard heat (120-240 volts)
In order to power your Honeywell Wi-Fi smart thermostat (RTH9580WF), your system must contain a c-wire. Use the chart below to confirm that your system meets the compatibility requirements. This chart will determine compatibility with most systems, but as wiring systems vary from home to home, there may be some exceptions.
- Does your current thermostat have 110V or higher written on it? If yes this system is compatible — continue to next question.
- Do you have thick wires that are connected using wire nuts? If yes — your system is not compatible. If no — continue to the next question.
- Do you have a wire connected to terminal labeled "C"? If yes — your system is compatible. If no move the next question.
- Do you have an extra wire that is not connected to any terminal on the thermostat wall plate? Or — if no — do you have a wire connected to terminal labeled "G"? If yes to either of these questions, this thermostat may be compatible with your system.
To help you know for sure if your system will work with the Wi-Fi thermostat, please send us a picture of your current thermostat wiring. Take a picture of your current wall plate with wires connected to the lettered terminals.
- Simple set-up that adjusts temperatures to fit your daily life. Onscreen Help" button answers questions as you go
- Know about extreme indoor temperatures. Stay up-to-date on local weather conditions. Smart Response gives you the right temperature at the right time
- Choose a color scheme that blends with your home's decor or adds contrast
- Free highly rated app with no monthly fee
- Simple set-up with one touch weather and smart alerts
- Unit measures 4.5" x 3.5"
|Elitech 110V All-Purpose Temperature Controller+ Sensor 2 Relay Output Thermostat Stc-1000
Lowest new price: $10.99
Detailed Product Description
Auto switch between refrigerating and heating
Retrun difference value
All-purpose Temperature Controller STC-1000:
Switch the modes between cool and heat; Control temperature by setting the temperature setting value and the difference value; Temperature calibration; Refrigerating control output delay protection; Alarm when temperature exceeds temperature limit or when sensor error.
Specification and Size:
1.Front panel size75(L)×34.5(W)mm;
4.sensor length2minclude the probe.
1. Temperature measuring range: -50~99oC;
2. Resolution: 0.1°C;
3. Accuracy: ±1°C (-50~70°C);
4. Sensor error delay: 1 minute
5. Power supply: 110VAC±10%, 50/60Hz;
6. Power consumption: ≤3W;
7. Sensor: NTC sensor (1PC);
8. Relay contact capacity: Cool 10A/250VAC;Heat 10A/250VAC;
9. Ambient temperature: 0~60°C;
10.Storage temperature: -30~75°C;
11.Relative humidity: 20%~85% (No condensate).
1PCS STC-1000 Temperature controller 110v
- All-purpose Temperature Controller
- Auto switch between refrigerating and heating
- Retrun difference value
- Measure range:-50~+99°C
- Accuracy: ±1°C(-50°C~70°C)
|Honeywell Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
Lowest new price: $80.00
Lowest used price: $64.95
List price: $119.99
Connect your home's HVAC system to the rest of your wireless network easily with a Honeywell 7 Day Programmable Wi-Fi Enabled Thermostat. This high-tech unit has 7 fully programmable days, with morning, daytime, evening, and night, and easy connectivity for control by smartphone or computer. On the thermostat, there's a big, backlit digital display and easy controls. About Honeywell When it comes to applying leading-edge technology to solve the world's problems, few companies can rival Honeywell's long record of achievement. It began in the 1880s. Honeywell pioneered a combination of products that gave birth to a new field of technology - automation and control. Honeywell has never looked back. Across twelve decades, Honeywell has been building a better world and remains the world's leader in automation and control solutions. More than 100 million homes and well over 5 million commercial, industrial and institutional buildings around the world depend on Honeywell products, components and systems deliver control, comfort, safety and security. 7 programmable days with 4 daily periods. Use with single- or multi-stage systems. Wi-Fi capabilities for easy remote access anywhere. Backlit, easy-to-read digital display. For millivolt systems - easy to install. Dimensions: 10.5W x 3.5D x 9.4H in.. 1-year limited warranty included.
- 7 programmable days with 4 daily periods
- Use with single- or multi-stage systems
- Wi-Fi capabilities for easy remote access anywhere
- Backlit, easy-to-read digital display
- For millivolt systems - easy to install
|Quirky + GE Aros Smart Window Air Conditioner
Lowest new price: $300.00
List price: $300.00
Part of the Quirky + GE collection of smart products, Aros is an app-enabled air conditioning unit that reacts to its surroundings to save you Time, Energy & Money
Aros Smart Window Air Conditioner
Dumb window A/C units only give you two options: Leave the air on all day — while burning expensive electricity — or come home to nasty, stuffy summer heat. But not Aros; because Aros is smart. Part of the Quirky + GE collection of connected products, Aros gathers information about your budget, location, schedule, and usage. It learns from this data over time to automatically maintain the perfect temperature and maximize savings for your home. Using the Wink app on your mobile device, you can monitor, program, and control Aros from anywhere.
Aros (view larger)
Beautifully Simple Design
Aros's sleek, modern design allows for upward airflow, which increases circulation; its flat, touch-capacitive sensors let you switch between three cooling modes and three fan speeds discreetly; and retractable fabric wings ensure a proper fit in your window. No doubt about it, Aros is sure to be the best looking A/C on the block.
Upward airflow (view larger)
Retractable wings (view larger)
Touch-capacitive sensors (view larger)
Save Energy + Money
See larger image
See larger image
See larger image
Tracks your usage so you can adjust settings to save on energy costs
Schedule + Budget
Learns from your patterns to cool when you need it, not when you don't
Turns on and off based on your smartphone's GPS settings
- Works with the Wink app: monitor, program, and control Aros from anywhere
- Tracks your usage so you can adjust settings to save on energy costs
- Learns from your schedule, weather, and budget to cool when you need it
- Turns on and off based on your smartphone's GPS settings
- Aros air conditioner
- Retractable wings
- Installation hardware
- Washable filter
- Quick start guide
- Cools medium rooms: 350 square feet (~17 x 20 feet)
- Fits windows 24.5 to 40.5 inches wide x 13.5 inches high
- Upward airflow increases air circulation
- Three cooling modes + three fan speeds
- 8000 BTU, 115 volt, 6.3 amps
See larger image
See larger image.
Invented by Dr. Garthen Leslie + 2,238 Influencers
Garthen spent years helping to cut costs and conserve resources at the Department of Energy, but it was his own dysfunctional air conditioner that sparked the idea for Aros. So he dreamt of a smarter air conditioner, then 2,238 community members on Quirky.com helped him make Aros a reality. As you might expect, Garthen is one cool guy. He's decorated with degrees, is active in Big Brothers Big Sisters, loves international travel, and boasts a mean coin collection.
- Product will ship in early May
- Learns from your patterns to cool when you need it, not when you don't
- Smart scheduling learns your habits and adjusts to cool the way you like all week long
- Turns on and off according to your location and GPS settings
- Tracks your usage so you can adjust settings to save on energy costs
|Lux WIN100 Heating & Cooling Programmable Outlet Thermostat
Lowest new price: $35.00
Lowest used price: $26.21
List price: $59.99
The WIN100 is a heating or cooling programmable thermostat for window air conditioners and electric space heaters. It plugs into a normal household receptacle outlet. The electrical Rating is 120 volt, 15 Amp. It provides accurate temperature control while saving energy and weekdays and weekends can be programmed differently. Our unique, user-friendly Speed Dial allows a beginner to get expert results. The WIN100 is armchair programmable, which means you can program it without it being plugged into the wall. Pre-set with a typical energy saving program, the innovative WIN100 also offers easy reprogramming to fit any lifestyle.
Designed for use with space heaters and air conditioners that automatically restart after power reconnection, the Lux WIN100 5-2 Day Heating and Cooling Programmable Outlet Thermostat offers the comfort, convenience, and energy saving benefits of full programmability. To use, just plug the WIN100 into an outlet, plug your portable heating or cooling unit into the thermostat, and you're ready to go.
WIN100 5-2 Day
Heating and Cooling
Programmable Outlet Thermostat
At a Glance:
- Programmable thermostat for portable air conditioning and heating units
- Set separate weekend/weekday programs
- Plugs into a standard 120-volt household outlet (with ground)
- Easy operation-- patented Lux Speed Dial, on/off switch, and memory storage
- Saves money and energy without sacrificing comfort
- Electronic accuracy; 100% mercury free
Create Different Programs for Weekdays and Weekends
The WIN100 can be programmed before it's plugged into the wall.
The patented Lux Speed Dial allows for easy programming.
The WIN100 allows you to enjoy the benefits of a programmable thermostat for your heating or cooling unit. This model offers the convenience of 5-2 day programming so you can create different programs for weekdays and weekends.
The WIN100 also boasts a positive on/off switch, and a heat/cool switch that allows the use of this product for two seasons: summer and winter.
Offering straight-forward operation, the WIN100 has a patented Lux Speed Dial for easy programming, a positive on/off switch for streamlined operation, and battery-free memory storage.
For added convenience, this ETL-approved thermostat can be programmed before it's plugged into the wall. Once programmed, it operates off of a standard 120-volt wall outlet (with ground), and it comes with two 1.5-volt G13 alkaline button cell batteries for the clock.
Save Money and the Environment
Like all programmable thermostats, the WIN100 helps reduce energy consumption, but this efficient device takes savings a step further. To maximize your home's energy efficiency, the WIN100 comes preprogrammed with default heating and cooling schedules that are designed to save up to 33% on energy costs over a year and also help cut down on your carbon footprint. Because the WIN100 is 100% mercury free, you can be sure it's a safe and environmentally conscious choice for your home.
About Lux: Innovation, Quality, and Value
Since 1914, Lux Products Corporation has manufactured quality products for the home. It all began with turn-of-the-century timing devices, the forerunners of the now world-famous Lux 60-Minute Timers. Building on the success of these simple and utilitarian items, Lux grew into the multifaceted manufacturer and merchandiser it is today. The Lux name has always stood for innovation, quality, and value. The company's full line of electronic and mechanical thermostats offers models for nearly every heating and cooling application. See how you can save money and conserve energy with Lux.
What's in the Box
Lux WIN100 5-2 Day Heating and Cooling Programmable Outlet Thermostat, installation guide, instruction manual, and two 1.5 volt G13 alkaline button cell batteries.
Not sure which model is right for you?
Click here for a complete comparison LUX programmable thermostats.
- Separate programs for heating and cooling
- Setting range 45-degrees F to 90-degrees F
- For use with air conditioners and space heaters
- Temporary temperature override
|Filtrete Clean Living Filter, 16-Inch by 25-Inch by 1-Inch, 6-Pack
Lowest new price: $27.33
List price: $35.94
"3M" FILTRETE DUST REDUCTION FILTER
* 300 MPR
* 16" x 25" x 1"
* The Filtrete dust reduction filter attracts and captures household dust and is ideal for high velocity equipment
* It is the opening price point in the Filtrete line and has a micro-particle performance rating of 300 - compared to 1000, 1250 and 1500 on other Filtrete products
* Lasts for up to 3 months
The Filtrete 300 MPR dust reduction filter not only vastly improves the air quality in your home, it also keeps your air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently, saving on utilities and maintenance costs. The electrostatic filter attracts and captures airborne dust, pollen, and other large-particle contaminants to keep surfaces in your home clean and dust-free longer. With each pass through the specially pleated filter, the air in your living space improves, making for a healthier home environment.
300 MPR Dust
At a Glance:
- Electrostatic filter attracts and captures large particles, including dust and pollen
- Improves air quality by cleaning air with each pass through the filter
- Keeps your furnace or air conditioner running efficiently
- Pack includes six filters
Electrostatic Design Captures More Particles
By removing dust from the air, the filter also reduces strain on your furnace and air conditioner, helping to keep them running efficiently (view larger).
The 3M dust reduction filter is made with both positively charged and negatively charged fibers that act like tiny magnets to attract air-polluting contaminants. Since particles in the air are either positively or negatively charged, they are attracted to and captured by the filter and kept out of your living space.
Improves Indoor Air Quality
With indoor air a surprising two to five times more polluted than outdoor air, the 3M dust reduction filter can make a difference in maintaining a healthier home environment by cleaning air with each pass through the filter.
Ideal for capturing large particles from the air, including household dust and pollen, the 3M dust reduction filter features a 300 Microparticle Performance Rating (MPR).
This dust reduction filter also keeps your heating and air conditioning equipment working efficiently by removing dirt and reducing strain on the motor. It is recommended that you change the filter every three months. However, the effectiveness and life of the filter can vary and depend on the individual conditions in your home.
About Filtrete Air Filters
For nearly 25 years, Filtrete filters have delivered cleaner air to millions of homes, becoming a leader in residential air filtration. Developed by 3M engineers to help capture airborne allergens, the Filtrete filter media is electrostatically charged to act like tiny magnets to attract and capture microscopic particles from the air as it passes through the filter. Today, a dedicated technical team continues to develop innovative filtration solutions for around the home, including air cleaning filters, room air purifiers, and water filtration products.
What's in the Box
Pack of six 3M 300 MPR dust reduction filters.
| Filtrete Air Filtration Products |
| || |
Elite Allergen Reduction Filter
Ultimate Allergen Reduction Filter
Ultra Allergen Reduction Filter
Micro Allergen Reduction Filter
Dust and Pollen Reduction Filter
Dust Reduction Filter
| MPR Rating || 2200 || 1900 || 1500 || 1000 || 600 || 300 |
| Dust || || || || || || |
| Pollen || || || || || || |
| Dust Mite Debris || || || || || || |
| Lint || || || || || || |
| Pet Dander || || || || || || |
| Smoke & Smog || || || || || || |
| Bacteria || || || || || || |
| Particles Carrying Viruses || || || || || || |
| Particles Carrying Odors || || || || || || |
- Electrostatically charged fibers attracts and capture large airborne allergens like: Pollen, Household Dust, Lint
- Ideal for high-velocity heating and cooling systems
- 316 MPR Performance Rating
- Lasts up to 3 months
Page 1 of 16172
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.