|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Little Giant Classic 10103LGW 300-Pound Duty-Rating Ladder System with Work Platform, 22-Foot
Lowest new price: $339.99
Lowest used price: $306.66
List price: $539.99
Brand: Little Giant Ladders
Includes Classic Model 22 19-ft All-in-One Ladder - 10103LGW, Work Platform
A true two-person ladder (view larger).
When used correctly, the Little Giant Classic is the strongest, safest, most versatile ladder in the world. The Classic's patented Triple-Lock Hinge and telescoping sides make it a true multi-use ladder. In fact, the Classic can be used in up to 43 unique configurations -- as an A-Frame, extension, staircase and 90-degree ladder, and as a trestle-and-plank scaffolding system.
Constructed of heavy wall, aerospace-grade aluminum, you'll enjoy an unmatched feeling of safety and stability on the Little Giant Classic. And its wide-flared legs give it a feeling of stability you cannot get with a traditional A-frame or extension ladder. The Little Giant Classic is rated to hold 300 pounds on both sides and is a true two-person ladder.
Use the Ladder Five Different Ways
Have the right ladder for the job every time with the Little Giant Classic multi-use ladder system. The Classic features a convertible design that allows it to be used as an A-Frame ladder, an extension ladder, a staircase ladder, and a 90-degree ladder, and it offers trestle and plank scaffolding capabilities. Get to hard-to-reach areas, such as vaulted ceilings and the space above the staircase. You can also use the Classic over and around obstacles where ordinary ladders never fit.
Sturdy and Safe Aluminum Construction
The Classic is constructed of lightweight, aerospace-grade aluminum and is rated to hold up to 300 pounds on both sides. exceeding all applicable Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standards for product quality and safety.
At a Glance
10103LGW 22-Foot Classic Ladder System
with Work Platform
- Use as an A-Frame, extension, staircase, 90-degree ladder, and more
- Constructed for maximum stability and durability
- Aerospace-grade aluminum
- Triple-locking hinges, Tip & Glide wheels
- Complies with all applicable OSHA & ANSI A14.2 standards
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Safe for use on uneven surfaces (view larger).
Tip & Glide Wheels
Little Giant's Tip & Glide Wheels make moving and setting up your Classic safe and easy. The heavy duty non-marking orange wheels are ideal for indoor or outdoor use, reducing fatigue and damage to wall and doors while moving the ladder.
The versatile work platform fits on the rungs of your Classic and is rated to up to 300 pounds. Use it as a tray for a paint bucket or tools, or use it as a sturdy comfortable standing platform. Now you can stand on your ladder for extended periods without sore feet and bruised shins; you can work with both hands in any direction. The work platform's unique design also makes it easy to store inside your Classic so you won't have to worry about losing it. The work platform also serves as a stabilizing spreader bracket for the trestle-and plank scaffolding system.
What's in the Box
One Little Giant Classic ladder system equipped with work platform, triple-locking hinge, tip & glide wheels, and trestle brackets; operating instructions
|Little Giant Classic (Model 10102LGW) |
|Stepladder maximum height ||9 feet |
|Stepladder minimum height ||5 feet |
|Extension maximum height ||19 feet |
|Extension minimum height ||11 feet |
|Storage ||Stores in less than 6-feet of space |
|Base width ||28 inches |
|Ladder weight ||55 pounds |
Little giant size comparison (view larger).
- Enjoy stability in any configuration thanks to the new Triple-Lock Hinge, wide-flared legs and the highest quality construction
- Use Model 22 in up to 33 configurations including A-frame, extension, 90-degree and scaffolding positions. Buy one ladder to do the job of five
- Use the right ladder for the right job every time and avoid 95 percent of all ladder-related safety issues
- Reach some of the toughest areas such as the space above the staircase and vaulted ceilings; and use your ladder over and around obstacles
- The Little Giant Classic Model 22 meets all OSHA and ANSI standards and is rated to hold up to 300 pounds
|Nest Learning Thermostat - 2nd Generation T200577
Lowest new price: $214.99
Lowest used price: $220.00
List price: $249.00
The 2nd Generation Nest Learning Thermostat has a new, slimmer design, is enclosed by a solid stainless steel ring, and works with 95% of low voltage systems. The Nest Learning Thermostat learns what temperatures you like, turns itself down when you're away and can be controlled from anywhere over Wi-Fi. By programming itself, the Nest thermostat can save up to 20% on your heating and cooling bill. You just have to teach it well.
- 2nd generation design - Nest is now 20 percent thinner and works in 95 percent of homes with low voltage systems
- Auto-Schedule - Nest remembers the temperatures you like and programs itself
- Auto-Away - Nest saves energy by automatically turning itself down when you're away
- Remote control - Connect Nest to Wi-Fi to control it from your smartphone, laptop or tablet
- Easy install - Most homeowners install Nest themselves in 30 minutes or less. After that, it's just a matter of changing the temperature
|Stanley 060864R Folding Sawhorse (2-Pack)
Lowest new price: $29.00
List price: $59.72
Stanley gives you the perfect accessory when sawing with this FatMax Twin Pack Folding Sawhorse (060864R). Lightweight and easy to transport, it has top rubber points to help secure the surface in place while you work. It has a tray that conveniently holds your tools and side hangers to hold cables. The V-groove holds materials in place as you saw. Perfect for sawing lumber and pipes, construction, and remodeling applications. The set comes with two folding sawhorse.
- Holds 1,000 pounds per pair
- Light-weight design and easy to transport
- Features integral V-groove for holding lumber and pipes
- Top rubber points help secure surface in place
- Has side hangers to hold cables and tray opens up to hold tools
|Chamberlain KLIK1U Clicker Transmitter Universal Garage Door Remote Control
Lowest new price: $17.38
Lowest used price: $16.00
List price: $49.95
If you need to replace a lost or broken remote control, or just want to complement your existing garage access system, the new Clicker universal remote control is the perfect single-source solution. It is designed to work with a variety of brands of garage door openers to give you convenient, secure, access to your garage and home. With it, you can operate two different garage door manufacturers and/or frequencies at the same time, so it's like having two remote controls in one. A single coin cell battery is included. It is compatible with Genie, Linear/Moore-o-Matic, Stanley, Overhead Door, Wayne-Dalton, Craftsman, Chamberlain, and LiftMaster.
The Chamberlain KLIK1U Clicker Universal Remote Control is an easy-to-program remote control that is compatible with major brands of garage door systems. The Clicker can operate two different frequencies at the same time, so you can combine two remotes into one. Frequently used to replace lost or damaged remotes, the Clicker Universal Remote Control is a user-friendly solution that gives you secure and convenient access to your garage.
The KLIK1U Clicker
Universal Remote Control
At a Glance:
- Universal remote works with major garage door brands
- 2 buttons for multiple uses
- Fast and easy to program
- Additional remote for 2-car families
Operates Two Doors for Added Convenience
Two buttons can be used with two different manufacturers or frequencies. View larger.
The KLIK1U Clicker has two buttons and can be used with two different garage door manufacturers or frequencies. You can also program one or both of the buttons for use with Chamberlain gate operators. With one convenient remote for two operations, you can streamline your garage door operating system.
Compatible with Major Brands
The KLIK1U Clicker is designed to be used with garage door systems that feature photo-eye safety sensors which are compliant with current federal safety regulations. Because it is compatible with so many garage door manufacturer brands, it's a simple solution to your lost or damaged remote control.
The Clicker is compatible with Genie, Linear, Stanley, Overhead Door, Wayne-Dalton, Craftsman, Chamberlain, LiftMaster, and more.
Easy to Program
The KLIK1U Clicker features clear and simple instructions for programming your new remote to match the settings on your old one. Simply remove the front panel and push the Smart/Learn program button. Depending on your old remote control, you will use either the Smart/Learn program button in your system or match the dip switches to the settings on the old remote. A programming instructional video is available on www.chamberlain-DIY.com
The Chamberlain KLIK1U Clicker Universal Remote Control is backed by a one-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
Chamberlain is one of the cornerstone companies of Duchossois Industries, Inc., a privately-owned, diversified, multinational company that carries the strength, respect, and financial stability of a billion-dollar-plus corporation.
Chamberlain provides access and convenience products for homes and businesses worldwide. The world's largest manufacturer of residential and commercial door operators, access control products, and gate operators, the Chamberlain Group, Inc. is committed to quality products, innovative designs and comprehensive services.
What's in the Box
Chamberlain KLIK1U Clicker Universal Remote Control, one coin cell battery, and instructions.
- Works with 99.9 percent of garage door openers
- Features Smart Learn button
- Programs in seconds
- Program up to two openers
- Design uses less plastic
|Master Lock 3060DAT 12-Foot-by-1-Inch Lashing Strap, 2-Pack
Lowest new price: $4.50
Lowest used price: $20.95
List price: $6.84
Brand: Master Lock
The No. 3060DAT from Master Lock contains two 12' x 1" lashing straps, each with 300 lbs. of break strength, and 100 lbs. of actual use strength.
- Master Lock 12-foot-by-1-inch lashing strap in 2-pack
- Securely tightens loads to 100-pounds of actual use and 300-pounds of break strength
- Features silver protectant finish that offers a rich appearance and 3 times more corrosion resistance
- Includes solid steel cast metal clamp
- Features silver protectant finish that offers a rich appearance and 3x more corrosion resistance
- Great for general use cargo tie down where a hook is not needed
- Master Lock 12-foot long-by-1-inch wide lashing strap in 2-pack
|Liftmaster 371LM 315MHz Garage Door Remote(See Tech. Details Below)
Lowest new price: $9.50
Lowest used price: $11.25
List price: $34.95
315 MHZ Frequency, over 100 billion codes with code rotating technology. Optimize electronic stability and range. Featuring Enhanced Radio Technology (ERT). 1 channel/button transmitter, compatible with models manufactured from 2005. Open/close one garage door opener. Turn garage door opener lights on/off. Visor clip and Lithium battery (5 years life w/normal use) included. Works on all Liftmaster garage door openers with the purple led light learn button.
- Order the 371lm 315Mhz Chamberlain remote if:
- Your motorhead has a purple learn button and purple antenna
- Your motorhead is a Chamberlain, Sears, Liftmaster product
- 371lm includes: remote, battery, visor clip, instructions.
- Compatible mini remote: 370lm; Compatible keypad: 377lm
|Bug Off Instant Screen, 32-Inch by 80-Inch
Lowest new price: $39.50
Lowest used price: $30.12
List price: $39.99
Brand: Wolf & Moon Products, Inc.
Model: 32"Bug Off Screen
Enjoy year-round insect protection with the revolutionary walk-through, auto-close, Hands-Free Screen Door. The Bug-Off Hands-Free Screen Door is the solution for parties and barbecues, providing hands-free entry and exit for you, your family, guests, and pets - keeping bugs out while letting fresh air in. The magnetic auto-close feature automatically shuts the screen each time you walk through it with your hands full. It fits French Doors and sliders, installs in apartments, rentals, and condos, making it a great alternative to expensive custom screens and annoying sliding screens that come off the track. The Hands-Free Screen is built with easy height and width adjustment, with 2 height adjust tunnels at the top allowing for installation on odd size doors.
- Keeps bugs out of your home without hassle
- Installs without tools or damage to the door frame in about 5-minute-Adjusts to fit doors 78-Inch-80-Inch in height
- Provides magnetic hands-free entry and exit for both people and pets
- Makes any door a pet door-pets go in and out with assistance
- Great for kids-no more slamming screen doors, or screens left open; Closes automatically
|Werner MT-22 300-Pound Duty Rating Telescoping Multi-Ladder, 22-Foot
Lowest new price: $169.00
Lowest used price: $147.23
List price: $541.75
Offering incredible versatility, the Werner MT Series Telescoping Multiladder is the only ladder you may ever need. Each MT Series ladder can be easily transformed into a twin stepladder, extension ladder, stairway stepladder, or two scaffold bases. Ideal for indoor and outdoor jobs, each of these professional-grade ladders is ergonomically constructed, features push-knob hinges, and is built to last with double-riveted steps.
Telescoping MT-22 Multiladder
At a Glance:
- 300-pound load capacity per side
- Convert into a twin stepladder, stairway stepladder, extension ladder, or two scaffold bases
- Smooth curved rails for comfortable climbing
- Double-riveted steps for long-lasting durability
- Extra-wide flared bottom for firm support
Multiple Working Positions
Height adjustments are a snap with the spring-loaded J-locks. View larger.
Supports up to 300 pounds/side. View larger.
The only ladder you may ever need, each MT Series ladder is incredibly versatile and can be easily converted to a stepladder, stairway stepladder, twin stepladder, extension ladder, or two scaffold bases to be used with a plank (plank not included).
The MT Series is available in four models--MT-13, MT-17, MT-22, and MT-26--allowing the choice of the perfect size for individual applications.
Twin Stepladder Position Supports 300 Pounds Per Side
When set up as a stepladder, the Werner MT Series has a load capacity of 300 pounds per side, including person and materials.
Easy Conversions and Height Adjustments
Each ladder's inner section allows it to be folded into three set positions: extension ladder, twin stepladder, and storage. Each of these configurations is made possible by using the push-knob locking hinges located on the sides of the ladder.
Height adjustments are also a snap thanks to the spring loaded J-locks. Simply disengage the J-locks on either side, telescope the section out to the desired length (in one-foot increments), and then reengage the J-hooks.
Durable and Safe
MT Series Telescoping Multiladders are just as durable as they are versatile. Double-riveted steps provide long-lasting durability, and an extra wide flared bottom provides firm support. What's more, smooth curved side rails provide comfort and safe climbing, while heavy duty non-marring feet provide slip resistance.
About Werner: The Pros' Choice
Werner, the most trusted name in ladders, is preferred by pros more than any other brand. For over 60 years, pros have looked to Werner to supply their climbing equipment needs. Werner manufactures a full line of safe, professional-grade products for any job, and it builds its ladders to withstand even the most challenging tasks--that's why Werner ladders are found on more jobsites than any other brand.
What's in the Box
One Werner MT Series Telescoping Multiladder, and instruction manual.
Converts to a twin stepladder, stairway stepladder, 2 scaffold bases, or extension ladder.
|Model Number||Duty Rating||Step Height (feet)||Extension Height (feet)||Stair Height (feet)||Scaffold Height (feet)||Approximate Cubic Feet|
Shipping Weight (pounds)
|MT-13||1A||3 - 5||7 - 11||3 - 5||1 - 2||5.9||31.6|
|MT-17||1A||4 - 7||9 - 15||4 - 7||1 - 3||6.9||39.6|
|MT-22||1A||5 - 9||11 - 19||5 - 9||1 - 4||10.8||47|
|MT-26||1A||6 - 11||13 - 23||6 - 11||1 - 5||12.3||62.6|
- 22-foot telescoping multiladder with 300-pound duty rating
- 28 different working heights or positions by converting into a 2-person stepladder, extension ladder, or scaffold
- Soft-touch push knobs are the key to this versatile ladder, enabling you to get the job done easier
- Professional-grade ladder with double-riveted steps and heavy-duty non-marring feet for slip resistance
- Reach your project safely thanks to the ladder's extra-wide flared bottom for sturdy support
|Chamberlain WD962KEV Whisper Drive Garage Door Opener with MyQ Technology and Battery Backup
Lowest new price: $225.00
List price: $275.00
Battery Backup - Works when the power is out.
Open your garage door with ease--even during power outages--with the Chamberlain WD962KEV Whisper Drive garage door opener. This opener features a built-in battery backup system that gives you full access to your garage when the electricity is out. You can set a timer to automatically close your garage door after one minute, five minutes, or 10 minutes in case you forget. The opener is equipped with a 3/4 horsepower motor along with safety features to deter burglars.
|Whisper Drive Battery Backup Garage Door Opener|
At a Glance:
- Works even during power outages
- Can close garage door automatically if you forget
- Smooth start and stop to reduce noise
- Backed by a lifetime motor warranty
Works Even When the Power Goes Out
Chamberlain's WD962KEV garage door opener is easy to install and configure (click to enlarge).
With the WD962KEV garage door opener from Chamberlain, you can have complete use of your garage during a power outage. The WD962KEV features a built-in battery backup so that, when the power goes out, the garage door opener will still work. This system provides up to 20 open/close cycles during the first 24 hours of an outage.
Automatically Closes the Door If You Forget To
Thanks to a timer-to-close feature, you can set the WD962KEV to automatically close your garage door after a set amount of time--in case you forget to close the door yourself. This function can be programmed to close your door after one minute, five minutes, or 10 minutes.
Control Interior and Exterior Lights
This product comes equipped with Chamberlain's MyQ technology, which allows you to set it to automatically control interior and exterior lights, so that you never have to come home to a dark house. Chamberlain MyQ lighting accessories are required to take advantage of this feature and are sold separately.
Smooth Start and Stop for Less Noise
The WD962KEV features smooth start and smooth stop functionality to reduce the noise of the garage door as it opens and closes. This is especially great for houses with a room above the garage. In addition, automatic force-sensing technology constantly monitors your garage door opener system and adjusts it for temperature fluctuations.
Motion-Detecting Control Panel
Included with this garage door opener is a control panel that allows you to easily program the remote controls, keypads, and MyQ lighting accessories. The control panel also automatically turns on lights when movement is sensed.
Garage Door Sensors and Other Safety Features
The WD962KEV garage door opener comes with Protector System safety sensors with Rapid-Snap® brackets. These sensors project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverse the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down. They will also stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object.
Other safety features include Security+ 2.0 anti-burglary technology, which assures that a new code is sent every time the remote control is used, and PosiLock theft protection, which keeps the door locked once it's closed. A manual release handle allows you to open the garage door in case of a battery failure.
The WD962KEV is backed by a lifetime motor warranty, a lifetime belt warranty, a five-year parts warranty, and a one-year accessory warranty.
What's in the Box
WD962KEV garage door opener, two remote controls, one wireless keyless entry system, and one control panel.
- 3/4 HPS Belt Drive - strong as a drive-train timing belt and the quietest opener available. Lifetime warranty.
- MyQ Home Activation Technology - patented communications platform for point to point connectivity to control internal and external home lighting
- Timer-to-Close - automatically closes the garage door if you forget and can be set for 1, 5, or 10 minutes
- Low Energy Consumption - uses 1 watt standby power - CFL compatible
- Motion-detecting control panel allows for hands-free light activation. Set Timer-to-Close feature and connect accessories without getting on a ladder
|Liftmaster 971LM 390Mhz Garage Door Remote
Lowest new price: $10.48
Lowest used price: $52.60
List price: $34.95
Security + 390 MHZ Frequency, over 100 billion codes with code rotating technology, 1 channel/button transmitter. Compatible with Chamberlain 950CB, 953CB, 956CB and Chamberlain openers with an Amber light and Redish Orange Learn button on motor head under light cover.
- Must have a redish orange learn button for 971LM, 972LM, 973LM, 974LM, 976LM
- 390 MHZ Frequency, over 100 billion codes with code rotating technology (Security+)
- Visor clip and Lithium battery
- Compatible mini remote: 970lm; Compatible keypad; 976lm
- If you have purple learn button, then you need 371LM, 372LM, 373LM, 374LM, 376LM, 377LM
Page 1 of 41977
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.