|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|PORTER-CABLE C2002-WK Oil-Free UMC Pancake Compressor with 13-Piece Accessory Kit
Lowest new price: $116.99
List price: $338.44
This highly portable oil free pancake-style air compressor packs a punch with an induction motor that provides improved performance and extended life, whether you're filling tires or firing a nailer. Complete with a soft-start motor, the C2002-WK can easily run off of normal household circuits and is able to run at 3.5 SCFM for faster recharge of its 6-gallon tank. The motor features replaceable brushes in order to extend motor life and 150 PSI max pressure to allow for extended run time. It also includes 120 PSI cut-in pressure that provides 30 PSI "Bonus Air" and High-Flo air regulator to protect against a large pressure drop. The C2002-WK includes a 13-Piece Accessory Kit with a 25-foot nylon hose, blow gun and attachments, tire chuck, tire gauge, quick coupler, plugs and Teflon tape.
- 150 psi max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer tool run times
- 2.6 SCFM at 90 psi allows for quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217
- Air coupler and plug are factory installed on the air hose to save user labor and to prevent leaks
- 6-gallon pancake-style tank for stability includes water drain valve and rubber feet
- Low-amp 120-volt motor starts easily in cold weather or with an extension cord
- Equipped with a durable oil-free pump for long life and no maintenance
- Shroud, handle, and console cover protect vital components and make unit easier to carry
|PORTER-CABLE Pc1Pak 2-1/2-Inch Finish Nailer Compressor Combo Kit
Lowest new price: $184.99
List price: $479.60
This Porter combo kit includes a nailgun and a powerful compressor, everything you need to do the job. Great for molding & trim, furniture or other wood working projects.
- Innovative shroud allows for better protection and portability
- 150 psi max allows users to drive more nails than a traditional 135 max psi compressor
- 6 gal tank allows users to drive a large quantity of nails on a single tank charge
- 2.6 SCFM at 90 psi allows for quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217 34 lbs weight allows compressor to be easily carried
- 34 lbs weight allows compressor to be easily carried
|BOSTITCH BTFP12237 3-Tool Compressor Combo Kit
Lowest new price: $234.99
Lowest used price: $195.70
List price: $535.10
BOSTITCH BTFP12237 3-Tool Compressor Combo Kit. This unit features an oil-free pump which requires less maintenance. It has a 150 max PSI 6 gallon tank and 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90PSI pump, to enable long tool run time with quick recovery (*tested per ISO1217). It has a large 6-gallon reserve tank with ball-type drain valve for easy drainage. Also has an impact-resistant composite shroud that protects gauges against jobsite damage. The adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently, and the tool-free adjustable exhausts directs air away from the user. A no-mar tip protects work surface, and a bottom-load magazine for fast loading and easy jam clearing. This kit includes (1) BTFP02011 Pro Grade Pancake Compressor - 6 gallon / 150PSI / 2.6 SCFM Compressor. (1) SB-1850BN 18 gauge / 2" Brad Nailer. (1) SB150WX Finish Stapler - 18 gauge / 1-1/2" Finish Stapler. (1) SB-1664FN Finsh Nailer - 16 gauge / 2-1/2" Straight Finish Nailer. Also includes (1) Hose - 1/4" x 25' Heavy duty airline with fittings. (100) 1-1/4" Brads, (100) 1" Staples, (100) 2" Straight Finish Nails, and Tool Lubricant.
- 150 max PSI 6 gallon tank and 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90PSI pump
- Large 6-gallon reserve tank with ball-type drain valve for easy drainage
- Impact-resistant composite shroud protects gauges against damage
- Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Tool-free adjustable exhausts directs air away from the user
|Hitachi NT50AE2 18-Gauge 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch Brad Nailer
Lowest new price: $59.00
Lowest used price: $39.00
List price: $148.05
Hitachi NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Finish Nailer with Case
The lightweight Hitachi NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer is an ideal tool for a small carpentry projects. Featuring a high-capacity magazine, exhaust vent, easy depth-of-drive adjustments, and a removable nose cap for prolonged tool life, this pneumatic brad nailer will help you tackle everything from cabinet installation and picture-frame assembly to furniture construction and finish work.
This brad nailer offers dual firing options and a high-capacity magazine for efficiency.
Dual Firing Options for Precise or Continuous Driving
NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
- Intermittent or continuous firing
- Tool-less depth-of-drive adjustment
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- 360-degree adjustable exhaust vent
- No-mar nose cap
Safety glasses, a mounted nose cap, and a protective case are included.
Featuring selective actuation for making tool-less firing transitions, the NT50AE2 Brad Nailer can be used for a variety of different applications. By simply sliding the selection control up or down with your hand, you can choose between intermittent and continuous firing. Intermittent firing is ideal for jobs that require precise driving, while the continuous setting can be used to fire nails at a rapid pace by using a bumping motion along the workpiece.
Adjustable Depth of Drive for Accuracy
The NT50AE2 features a convenient depth-of-drive adjustment knob located near the nose. Simply turn the dial half way to make quick, accurate modifications to the driving depth with no tools required.
High-Capacity Magazine for Reduced Downtime
For further convenience, the NT50AE2 features a bottom-loading magazine that's designed for quick and easy loading of 5/8-2 inch brad nails with head sizes between 0.075 and 1.9 mm. The magazine has a capacity of approximately 100 brad nails (depending on the size of the nail), so you can go a long time between reloads. A visual nail indicator allows you to keep an eye on the number of nails in the magazine.
Designed for Comfort and Efficiency
With a lightweight aluminum body, the NT50AE2 weighs just 2.2 pounds and measures 10 x 9-3/16 x 2-3/8 inches (LxHxW)), so it's easy to maneuver. Its soft Elastomer grip provides optimum control and extended comfort for all-day jobs.
For further ease of use, Hitachi equipped the NT50AE2 with an adjustable, 360-degree exhaust vent. Also, an included no-mar nose cap protects the workpiece and the tool.
The NT50AE2 requires 70-120 psi operating pressure to function properly. It takes in air at a rate of 0.025 cubic feet per cycle at 100 psi.
The Hitachi NT50AE2 Brad Nailer is backed by a five-year limited warranty.
About Hitachi: A Tradition of Innovation
Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd.) provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting, and fastening. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
What's in the Box
NT50AE2 Brad Nailer, safety glasses, nose cap (mounted on tool), and protective case.
- Pneumatic finish nailer accepts 5/8- to 2-inch 18-gauge brad nails
- Depth of drive dial for a professional finish
- Quick and simple nail jam extraction
- Includes safety glasses, air fitting, hex bar wrenches, carrying case, no-mar tip
- Measures 10-inches by 9.25 inches (LxH); lightweight and well-balanced at 2.2 pounds
|Stanley TRA700BN Heavy-Duty Staple & Brad Assortment, 2500-Pack
Lowest new price: $5.38
List price: $8.72
- 2,500-pc assortment of Heavy-Duty 27/64" staples
- Heavy-Duty ? 27/64" fits Stanley TR110, TR150, TR150HL,TR250, TRE550, PHT150, PHT250 PHT350 and Arrow T-50
- 336 pcs of 1/4" TRA704, 504 pcs of 5/16" TRA705, 504 pcs of 3/8" TRA706, 504 pcs of 1/2" TRA708, 252 pcs of 9/16" TRA709 and 400 pcs of 5/8" SWKBN625
|Senco A209909 18-Gauge-by-1-2-Inch Electro Galvanized Variety Pack Brads
Lowest new price: $6.34
List price: $11.99
Sold as each. 18 gauge. Fits Accuset brad nailers A125BN (SKU # 2103661), and A200BN (SKU # 2103679). Use for furniture repair, toy building, cabinet and drawers, casebacks, small trim, baseboards, chair rails, picture frames bird houses. Clamshell. Multi-Pack - 1", 1-1/2", 1- 3/4", 2" - 1200 Brad Nails. Manufacturer number: A209909. Country of origin: United States. Distributed by Senco Fastening Systems.
- 1,200 brads total; 1", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", & 2" nails
- Use for moldings, picture-frame assembly, trim, and cabinetry building
- Fewer tool jams than competitors
- Highest withdrawal values for fasteners
- Engineered to fit competitors' tools
|Arrow 508 Genuine T50 1/2-Inch Staples, 1,250-Pack
Lowest new price: $0.01
List price: $17.16
Brand: Arrow Fastener
Arrow Fastener Co. 50824 1/2" Hammer Tacker T50 & T55 Staples (4 Pack)Arrow Fastener Co. 50824 1/2" Hammer Tacker T50 & T55 Staples (4 Pack) Features: For T-50 (2750-0552) and T-55 (2750-0578) Staple Gun Tackers, or HT-50A (2750-0107) Hammer Tacker 1/2" 1,250 Staples per card Standard Order Qty: 4 cards
- 1/2-Inch Staples
- 1,250 per box
- Flat crown with 3/8-inch width
- Fits many Arrow models and other brands such as Powershot, Craftsman, Ace, Master Mechanic, and Stanley
- Perfect for use with Arrow's T50OC stapler
|PORTER-CABLE FR350B 3-1/2-Inch Full Round Framing Nailer
Lowest new price: $149.99
Lowest used price: $179.95
List price: $389.18
The Porter-Cable FR350B is a lightweight 3-1/2-Inch full round framing nailer with easy to use features such as tool-free adjustable depth and drive and low nail lockout.The FR350B uses full round head, plastic collated nails. The magazine is set at 22 degrees to the drive axis, which means that you need to use 22-degree plastic collated nails.
- Lightweight at just 7.3-Pound
- Power to drive nails up to 3-1/2-Inch by 0.131-Inch into engineered lumber
- Tool-free adjustable depth of drive for proper setting of nail heads
- Selectable trigger with trigger lockout for restrictive or contact actuation mode
- Reversible rafter hook for hanging tool on left or right side
|Ingersoll-Rand 231C 1/2-Inch Super-Duty Air Impact Wrench
Lowest new price: $119.99
Lowest used price: $93.01
List price: $262.20
This Ingersoll Rand air impact wrench was introduced over 25 years ago and has been continuously refined. Offers the sheer power and performance features to tackle the toughest jobs with ease - as well as proven durability and economy. Min. Hose Size (in.): 3/8, Tool Length (in.): 7 5/16, Forward Torque (ft.-lbs.): 350, Max. Torque (ft.-lbs.): 600, Average Air Consumption (CFM): 4.2, Max. Reverse Torque (ft.-lbs.): 600, Inlet Size (in.): 1/4, Noise Level (dB): 99, Tool Weight (lbs.): 5.8, Speed - No Load (RPM): 8,000, Impacts Per Minute (IPM): 1,200, Drive (in.): 1/2, Reversible: Yes, Standard Bolt Capacity (in.): 9/16, CFM at Load: 22, Working Torque (ft.-lb.): 25-350, Hammer Mechanism: Twin, Variable Speed: Yes
Introduced over 25 years ago and continually refined for optimum performance, the Ingersoll Rand 231C 1/2-Inch Super-Duty Air Impact Wrench offers the sheer power you need to easily tackle even the toughest jobs. Its economy and proven durability make this wrench an industry leader and an ideal choice for heavy-duty jobs.
- Delivers maximum torque of 425 ft./lbs
- Adjustable power regulator for variable power in one direction, full power in the other
- Equipped with an exclusive Twin Hammer Plus impact mechanism
- Compact, lightweight design for all-day use
- Ready to go right out of the box; arrives fully lubricated
The easy-grip handle and adjustable power regulator provide both comfort and control.
Strong torque capability within a lightweight frame helps you tackle your work with ease.
Twin Hammer Plus and 425 ft./lbs. of Torque Deliver Efficient Performance
Whether you're a vehicle hobbyist or professional mechanic, the 231C can help simplify jobs like rotating tires or performing basic vehicle maintenance. It comes equipped with an exclusive Twin Hammer Plus impact mechanism for 1/2-inch drive, and it boasts an average air consumption of 4.2 CFM. And whether you're removing lug nuts or stubborn bolts, pressure-feed lubrication ensures ease of use.
This compact tool delivers a maximum torque of 425 ft./lbs. and provides an impressive speed of 8,000 RPM (1,200 BPM) for fast, efficient performance.
Adjustable Power Regulator for Optimum Results
To help maintain consistent results, the 231C's adjustable power regulator provides variable power in one direction and full power in the opposite direction, which gives you the freedom to set the power independently.
Compact and Lightweight for All-Day Use
Measuring only 7.2 inches in length and weighing just 5.3 pounds, the 231C is compact and lightweight enough to minimize stress on your wrists and hands. It's also easy to take with you as you move around the shop or jobsite.
Caring for the 231C is as simple as can be thanks to the easy-to-service, two-piece construction and the contoured handle that ensures comfort and control, even during all-day jobs.
For added convenience, the 231C arrives fully lubricated and ready to go right out of the box.
Ingersoll Rand: Getting Things Done
Part of the larger Ingersoll Rand Corporation, a $13 billion global company with a 100-year tradition of technological innovation, Ingersoll Rand provides affordable products, services, and solutions that enhance energy efficiency, productivity, and operations. Its diverse and innovative products range from complete compressed air systems, tools, and pumps to material and fluid handling systems to microturbines.
What's in the Box
231C Impact Wrench and instruction manual.
- Exclusive impact mechanism
- Pressure-feed lubrication
- Adjustable power regulator
- Easy to service two-piece construction
- Contoured handle for comfort and control
|Campbell Hausfeld FP209499 3-Gallon Air Compressor
Lowest new price: $74.61
Lowest used price: $64.26
List price: $129.99
Brand: Campbell Hausfeld
- User-friendly design and control panel
- Three-gallon tank for greater stored air power
- Cooler-running motor
- Tank eliminates pulsations caused by piston action
- Accessory kit included
Page 1 of 1325
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.