|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|PORTER-CABLE C2002-WK Oil-Free UMC Pancake Compressor with 13-Piece Accessory Kit
Lowest new price: $159.00
Lowest used price: $122.40
List price: $317.77
This highly portable oil free pancake-style air compressor packs a punch with an induction motor that provides improved performance and extended life, whether you're filling tires or firing a nailer. Complete with a soft-start motor, the C2002-WK can easily run off of normal household circuits and is able to run at 3.5 SCFM for faster recharge of its 6-gallon tank. The motor features replaceable brushes in order to extend motor life and 150 PSI max pressure to allow for extended run time. It also includes 120 PSI cut-in pressure that provides 30 PSI "Bonus Air" and High-Flo air regulator to protect against a large pressure drop. The C2002-WK includes a 13-Piece Accessory Kit with a 25-foot nylon hose, blow gun and attachments, tire chuck, tire gauge, quick coupler, plugs and Teflon tape.
- 150 psi max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer tool run times
- 2.6 SCFM at 90 psi allows for quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217
- Air coupler and plug are factory installed on the air hose to save user labor and to prevent leaks
- 6-gallon pancake-style tank for stability includes water drain valve and rubber feet
- Low-amp 120-volt motor starts easily in cold weather or with an extension cord
- Equipped with a durable oil-free pump for long life and no maintenance
- Shroud, handle, and console cover protect vital components and make unit easier to carry
|Hitachi NT50AE2 18-Gauge 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch Brad Nailer
Lowest new price: $58.00
Lowest used price: $54.04
List price: $148.05
Hitachi NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Finish Nailer with Case
The lightweight Hitachi NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer is an ideal tool for a small carpentry projects. Featuring a high-capacity magazine, exhaust vent, easy depth-of-drive adjustments, and a removable nose cap for prolonged tool life, this pneumatic brad nailer will help you tackle everything from cabinet installation and picture-frame assembly to furniture construction and finish work.
This brad nailer offers dual firing options and a high-capacity magazine for efficiency.
Dual Firing Options for Precise or Continuous Driving
NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
- Intermittent or continuous firing
- Tool-less depth-of-drive adjustment
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- 360-degree adjustable exhaust vent
- No-mar nose cap
Safety glasses, a mounted nose cap, and a protective case are included.
Featuring selective actuation for making tool-less firing transitions, the NT50AE2 Brad Nailer can be used for a variety of different applications. By simply sliding the selection control up or down with your hand, you can choose between intermittent and continuous firing. Intermittent firing is ideal for jobs that require precise driving, while the continuous setting can be used to fire nails at a rapid pace by using a bumping motion along the workpiece.
Adjustable Depth of Drive for Accuracy
The NT50AE2 features a convenient depth-of-drive adjustment knob located near the nose. Simply turn the dial half way to make quick, accurate modifications to the driving depth with no tools required.
High-Capacity Magazine for Reduced Downtime
For further convenience, the NT50AE2 features a bottom-loading magazine that's designed for quick and easy loading of 5/8-2 inch brad nails with head sizes between 0.075 and 1.9 mm. The magazine has a capacity of approximately 100 brad nails (depending on the size of the nail), so you can go a long time between reloads. A visual nail indicator allows you to keep an eye on the number of nails in the magazine.
Designed for Comfort and Efficiency
With a lightweight aluminum body, the NT50AE2 weighs just 2.2 pounds and measures 10 x 9-3/16 x 2-3/8 inches (LxHxW)), so it's easy to maneuver. Its soft Elastomer grip provides optimum control and extended comfort for all-day jobs.
For further ease of use, Hitachi equipped the NT50AE2 with an adjustable, 360-degree exhaust vent. Also, an included no-mar nose cap protects the workpiece and the tool.
The NT50AE2 requires 70-120 psi operating pressure to function properly. It takes in air at a rate of 0.025 cubic feet per cycle at 100 psi.
The Hitachi NT50AE2 Brad Nailer is backed by a five-year limited warranty.
About Hitachi: A Tradition of Innovation
Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd.) provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting, and fastening. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
What's in the Box
NT50AE2 Brad Nailer, safety glasses, nose cap (mounted on tool), and protective case.
- Pneumatic finish nailer accepts 5/8- to 2-inch 18-gauge brad nails
- Depth of drive dial for a professional finish
- Quick and simple nail jam extraction
- Includes safety glasses, air fitting, hex bar wrenches, carrying case, no-mar tip
- Measures 10-inches by 9.25 inches (LxH); lightweight and well-balanced at 2.2 pounds
|BOSTITCH BT1350B-1M 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brads, 1000 per Box
Lowest new price: $2.03
Lowest used price: $30.52
List price: $5.99
1,000-Pack 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brads
- 2-Inch Length
- Chisel Point
- Coated Finish
- 1000 Brads Per Box
- For Use in the Bostitch BT200K-2 Industrial Brad Nailer
|PORTER-CABLE CMB15 150 PSI 1.5 Gallon Oil-Free Fully Shrouded Compressor
Lowest new price: $99.00
List price: $189.20
The Porter-Cable CMB15 150 psi, 1.5 gal Oil-Free Fully Shrouded Compressor runs a 2.0 SCFM at 90 psi allowing for quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217. The 1.5 gallon tank is fully shrouded and is easy to carry. It includes a water drain valve and rubber feet. The 150 psi max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer tool runtimes and the durable oil-free pump allows for long life and no maintenance. The low Amp 120V motor starts easily in cold weather or with extension cord and at only 20-Pound it is easily portable. It has a low noise motor at 79 dBA (Tested per ISO3744) for a quieter work environment. The fully enclosed design provides protection from hot or moving parts. Includes a 25-Feet coil hose and 8 pc accessory kit facilitate a number of inflation tasks. Includes a 1 year warranty on compressor components.
- 2.0 SCFM at 90 psi allows for quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217
- 1.5 gal tank in shroud is easy to carry, includes water drain valve and rubber feet
- 150 psi max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer tool runtimes
- Durable oil-free pump for long life and no maintenance
- Low Amp 120V motor starts easily in cold weather or with extension cord
|Arrow Fastener 508 Genuine T50 1/2-Inch Staples, 1,250-Pack
Lowest new price: $0.59
Lowest used price: $0.08
List price: $4.54
For Use In: - Arrow - PowerShot - Craftsman - Black and Decker - Stanley - Ace - And Other Narrow Crown Heavy-Duty Staple Guns - 1,250 Staples - Made in USA
- 1/2-Inch Staples
- 1,250 per box
- Flat crown with 3/8-inch width
- Fits many Arrow models and other brands such as Powershot, Craftsman, Ace, Master Mechanic, and Stanley
- Perfect for use with Arrow's T50OC stapler
|Factory-Reconditioned BOSTITCH U/BT1855K 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $99.00
This is a factory reconditioned product. Reconditioned generally means that the product has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the product back to like new condition. Some products may contain cosmetic blemishes. Includes 18-Gauge Brad Nailer - BT1855K-R, 1/4-in swivel air fitting, Hex wrench, Carry case, Belt Hook
- Oil-free engine: requires no daily maintenance and eliminates risk of oil stains on work surfaces
- Selectable trigger system: easy conversion between sequential or contact modes. Trigger lockout mode for use when working in occupied spaces
- Dial-A-Depth control: quickly and conveniently set fasteners to desired depths
- Swivel air fitting: increased maneuverability, filtered air inlet for improved engine durability
- Reversible belt hook: with integrated pencil sharpener for ultimate convenience
|Stanley TRA708T Sharpshooter 1/2-Inch Leg Length Staples, Steel (1000 Count)
Lowest new price: $0.01
Lowest used price: $21.50
List price: $4.99
Heavy-duty staples are ideal for jobs such as insulation, carpet underlaying and roofing felt. Staple Type: Staple Gun; For Use With: Stanley Bostitch SharpShooter™ Tacker (TR150); Leg Length: 1/2 in; Sheet Capacity: N/A.
- For heavy duty stapling jobs such as insulation, carpet under laying and roofing felt
- Color-coded packaging makes size and product selection a cinch
- Sturdy plastic packaging reduces staple breakage
- Heavy Duty ¿ Narrow Crown ¿ fits TR100, TR200, TRE500 series, PHT150, PHT250 and Arrow® T-50
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Can be used for carpet underlaying and roofing felt
- For Use with Stanley Bostitch SharpShooter Tacker (TR150)
- Perfect for insulation jobs
|Senco A209909 18-Gauge-by-1-2-Inch Electro Galvanized Variety Pack Brads
Lowest new price: $6.49
Lowest used price: $34.64
List price: $11.99
Sold as each. 18 gauge. Fits Accuset brad nailers A125BN (SKU # 2103661), and A200BN (SKU # 2103679). Use for furniture repair, toy building, cabinet and drawers, casebacks, small trim, baseboards, chair rails, picture frames bird houses. Clamshell. Multi-Pack - 1", 1-1/2", 1- 3/4", 2" - 1200 Brad Nails. Manufacturer number: A209909. Country of origin: United States. Distributed by Senco Fastening Systems.
- 1,200 brads per pack
- Use for ouldings, picture-frame assembly, trim, and cabinetry building
- Fewer tool jams than competitors
- Highest withdrawal values for fasteners
- Engineered to fit competitors' tools
|Stanley TRA700BN Heavy-Duty Staple & Brad Assortment, 2500-Pack
Lowest new price: $10.25
- 2,500-pc assortment of Heavy-Duty 27/64" staples
- Heavy-Duty ? 27/64" fits Stanley TR110, TR150, TR150HL,TR250, TRE550, PHT150, PHT250 PHT350 and Arrow T-50
- 336 pcs of 1/4" TRA704, 504 pcs of 5/16" TRA705, 504 pcs of 3/8" TRA706, 504 pcs of 1/2" TRA708, 252 pcs of 9/16" TRA709 and 400 pcs of 5/8" SWKBN625
|BOSTITCH F21PL Round Head 1-1/2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Framing Nailer with Positive Placement Tip and Magnesium Housing
Lowest new price: $189.00
Lowest used price: $160.23
List price: $329.00
2750-5528 Features: -Lightweight magnesium housing.-Tool free adjustable exhaust.-Patented push button depth of drive.-Aggressive teeth for toe nailing.-Steel guards with anti skid rubber inserts.-14.25'' x 20.25''. Includes: -Tool converts to metal connector nailer in seconds with included tip.-New smart trigger included. Construction: -For use in framing, sheathing, siding, installing metal connectors, trusses, bridging, wood to masonry, engineered lumber, strapping, fencing, and exterior decks.-1,050 inch lbs for engineered lumber.
The Bostitch F21PL Round-Head Framing Nailer is the ideal tool for framing, sheathing, subflooring, and bracing jobs. Perfect for professionals and weekend warriors alike, this nailer features a strong, lightweight magnesium body, quick-change nosepieces for plastic-collated and metal-connector nails, a 16-inch layout indicator, and more.
The Bostitch F21PL
Round-Head Framing Nailer
At a Glance:
- 1,050 in./lbs. of driving power
- Quick-change nosepieces for framing and metal connector nails
- Patented push-button adjustable nail depth
- Recommended for use with HurriQuake nails
Designed to Match the Task at Hand
Unbeatable power-to-weight ratio helps you complete all-day jobs. View larger.
2.0" to 3.5" 21-degree nails
are ideal for framing jobs.
The recommended tool for use with HurriQuake disaster-resistant nails, the F21Pl has a patented feature that lets you set nail depth with the simple push of a button. For further convenience, quick-change nosepieces let you switch from plastic-collated framing nails to metal connector nails in seconds.
The high-capacity magazine holds up to 60 plastic collated 21-degree framing nails (2.0-3.5 inch) or 60 metal connector nails (1.5-2.5 inch). Its 16-inch layout indicator, located on the magazine, lets you know at a glance the correct distance between studs.
And with an adjustable rafter hook, you can conveniently hang the nailer on joists and rafters during work breaks.
Best-in-Class Power-to-Weight Ratio
The magnesium construction of the F21PL Round-Head Framing Nailer means this tool is light enough to use all day, while still being strong enough to reliably use again and again. It also means that this tool has the best power-to-weight ratio in its class: 1,050 in./lbs. to 8.1 pounds.
The Bostitch F21PL Round Head Framing Nailer works with a standard air compressor and is backed by a seven-year limited warranty.
Stanley-Bostitch manufactures top-quality, innovative fastening tools and fasteners for industrial, construction, and home-improvement applications. Products include pneumatic staplers and nailers; compressors; manual staplers and tackers; coil-fed screw systems; rivet tools; glue guns; a broad assortment of collated nails, screws, staples and specialty fasteners in a variety of materials and finishes; and carton-closing staplers--many of them industry firsts.
What's in the Box
Framing nailer and two quick-change nosepieces.
- 1-1/2-inch to 3-1/2-inch framing nailer; 1,050 inch-pounds of driving power; sequential and bump trigger
- 2 nailers in one: includes two quick-change nosepieces, converts to framing or metal connector applications
- Lightweight magnesium housing; integrated rubber skid pads; rubber grip
- Includes 1 framing nailer
- 14-1/4 by 20-1/2 inches; 8.1 pounds; 7-year limited warranty
Page 1 of 928
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.