|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Ingersoll-Rand 231C 1/2-Inch Super-Duty Air Impact Wrench
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $99.99
List price: $262.20
1/2" Drive Super Duty Air Impact Wrench IR231The most popular in its class. Introduced 25 years ago, and continuously refined, it offers power and performance to tackle the toughest jobs with ease - as well as proven durability and economy. Exclusive impact mechanism. Pressure-feed lubrication. Adjustable power regulator. Easy to service two-piece construction. Contoured handle for comfort and control. 1/4" air inlet, 3/8" minimum hose size, 1200 blows per min. Free Speed: 8,000 RPM Features double twin hammer impact mechanism. Variable speed. 425 ft/lbs maximum torque. Weight: 5.8 Lbs. IR231K supersedes previous versions of IR231. Click below for accessory products.
Introduced over 25 years ago and continually refined for optimum performance, the Ingersoll Rand 231C 1/2-Inch Super-Duty Air Impact Wrench offers the sheer power you need to easily tackle even the toughest jobs. Its economy and proven durability make this wrench an industry leader and an ideal choice for heavy-duty jobs.
- Delivers maximum torque of 425 ft./lbs
- Adjustable power regulator for variable power in one direction, full power in the other
- Equipped with an exclusive Twin Hammer Plus impact mechanism
- Compact, lightweight design for all-day use
- Ready to go right out of the box; arrives fully lubricated
The easy-grip handle and adjustable power regulator provide both comfort and control.
Strong torque capability within a lightweight frame helps you tackle your work with ease.
Twin Hammer Plus and 425 ft./lbs. of Torque Deliver Efficient Performance
Whether you're a vehicle hobbyist or professional mechanic, the 231C can help simplify jobs like rotating tires or performing basic vehicle maintenance. It comes equipped with an exclusive Twin Hammer Plus impact mechanism for 1/2-inch drive, and it boasts an average air consumption of 4.2 CFM. And whether you're removing lug nuts or stubborn bolts, pressure-feed lubrication ensures ease of use.
This compact tool delivers a maximum torque of 425 ft./lbs. and provides an impressive speed of 8,000 RPM (1,200 BPM) for fast, efficient performance.
Adjustable Power Regulator for Optimum Results
To help maintain consistent results, the 231C's adjustable power regulator provides variable power in one direction and full power in the opposite direction, which gives you the freedom to set the power independently.
Compact and Lightweight for All-Day Use
Measuring only 7.2 inches in length and weighing just 5.3 pounds, the 231C is compact and lightweight enough to minimize stress on your wrists and hands. It's also easy to take with you as you move around the shop or jobsite.
Caring for the 231C is as simple as can be thanks to the easy-to-service, two-piece construction and the contoured handle that ensures comfort and control, even during all-day jobs.
For added convenience, the 231C arrives fully lubricated and ready to go right out of the box.
Ingersoll Rand: Getting Things Done
Part of the larger Ingersoll Rand Corporation, a $13 billion global company with a 100-year tradition of technological innovation, Ingersoll Rand provides affordable products, services, and solutions that enhance energy efficiency, productivity, and operations. Its diverse and innovative products range from complete compressed air systems, tools, and pumps to material and fluid handling systems to microturbines.
What's in the Box
231C Impact Wrench and instruction manual.
- Exclusive impact mechanism
- Pressure-feed lubrication
- Adjustable power regulator
- Easy to service two-piece construction
- Contoured handle for comfort and control
|AIRCAT 1150 Killer Torque 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench, Black
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $216.00
1150 Killer Torque Twin Hammer Impact Wrench. The sheer power and performance of 1,295-Feet-pounds (ft-lb) of loosening torque and 1,400 Blows Per Minute makes this the strongest hard hitting Twin Hammer 1/2 Impact Wrench on the market. A light weight all-black composite body with a patented ergonomic AIRCAT handle. AIRCATs patented tuned exhaust system gives this tool an extremely low decibel level of 86 dBa, with no loss of power. The 1150 is assembled in the USA with a 2-year Parts and Labor warranty.
- sheer power and performance of 1,295 Feet-pounds (ft-lb) of loosening torque
- 1,400 Blows Per Minute makes this the strongest hard hitting Twin Hammer 1/2 Impact Wrench on the market
- 15-Percent larger rotor creates unmatched power
- Patented quiet technology at 86 decibels
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
|Gorilla Automotive 1721 Telescoping Power Wrench - Standard Socket
Lowest new price: $14.96
List price: $34.99
Brand: Gorilla Automotive
The Gorilla Power Wrench's 21" telescoping handle provides the leverage needed to remove even the tightest lug nuts with ease. Includes dual sockets that fit virtually all standard Original Equipment lug nuts. 17mm, 19mm(3/4"), 21mm(13/16"), 23mm(7/8") socket sizes included.
- Telescoping handle extends to 21 inches for maximum leverage
- Compacts to 14 inches for easy storage
- Hardened steel and precision construction
- A perfect replacement for your standard lug wrench
- Polybag included for convenient storage
|Ingersoll-Rand 2135TiMAX 1/2-Inch Air Impact Wrench
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $190.00
List price: $434.30
Providing maximum control, power, and reliability for completing a range of vehicle maintenance jobs, the Ingersoll Rand 1/2 inch Impactool sets a new standard for performance. The Impactool is built to last, and it features enhanced controls for greater comfort and convenience, even during all-day jobs.
Providing maximum control, power, and reliability for completing a range of vehicle maintenance jobs, the Ingersoll-Rand 2135TiMAX 1/2-Inch Impactool sets a new standard for performance. With the best power-to-weight ratio in its class, the Impactool is built to last, and it features enhanced controls for greater comfort and convenience, even during all-day jobs.
At a Glance:
- Provides 750 ft./lbs. max reverse torque--best power-to-weight ratio in its class
- Features enhanced controls for greater comfort and convenience
- Patented 4-position power regulator dial and feather-touch push-button trigger
- Organized air flow for maximum performance job after job
- Backed by a full 2-year warranty
Best Power-to-Weight Ratio in Its Class
Featuring a power-regulator dial, feather-touch trigger, and easy direction control.
At 4 lbs., the Impactool provides 750 ft/lbs of torque--the best ratio in its class.
Perfect for tackling any job in the service bay, the improved 2135TiMAX delivers incredible power and control, along with the unmatched reliability that comes from more than a century of proven engineering and innovation.
Although it weighs just four pounds, the 2135TiMAX provides 750 ft./lbs. of maximum reverse torque--the best power-to-weight ratio in its class. And to ensure that you can take full advantage of that power, this tool features a patented four-position power regulator dial, feather-touch trigger, and patented one-handed push-button forward/reverse control.
Operates Quietly without Compromising Torque
Enjoy incredible power and control without all the noise, thanks to patented Quiet Tool technology. This design reduces sound levels caused by air pulsating through the impact motor, yet it does not compromise torque levels.
Durable, Efficient, and Easy to Maintain
The 2135TiMAX is built to last, with a lightweight titanium hammer case for durability, a hard coat anodized end plate that stands up to the toughest jobs, and improved grease fitting for easy maintenance.
Additionally, the twin hammer mechanism utilizes proprietary advanced metallurgy for resistance to everyday wear and tear, while organized air flow ensures maximum performance job after job.
The 2135TiMAX is backed by a two-year warranty that's free with tool registration.
What's in the Box
2135TiMAX 1/2-inch impact tool and manual.
- 780-foot-pounds max power
- New professional touch trigger with a wider range of power regulator settings in forward
- Patented push button forward/reverse provides maximum control
- Weighs just 3.95-pounds
- Designed to last and backed by the MAX Protection Program that offers a free 2 year limited warranty with tool registration
|DEWALT Bare-Tool DC823B 3/8-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Impact Wrench (Tool Only, No Battery)
Lowest new price: $84.99
List price: $210.00
2631-3122 Features: -Impact wrench tool only.-Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life.-Compact size and weight allow access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue.-1,500 in pounds of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications.-0- 2,400 rpm to 0- 2,700 ipm for faster application speed.-Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability.-Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort.-Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability.-Heavy duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback.-3/8'' square with hog ring retention.
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allow access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,500 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort
|Kawasaki 841337 1/2-Inch Impact 12-Volt Wrench Kit
Lowest new price: $42.95
List price: $49.99
The Kawasaki Impact Wrench Kit 12V DC 80W has no load speed with range of 2500-5500-RPM, and features an 11 foot power cord. Max Torque-280-Feet/-Pound Includes accessories-2 piece double end sockets-11/16-Inch and 3/4-Inch, 13/16-Inch and 7/8-Inch, 2 piece 10A safety fuse, carry case.
- Power cord length-11 Feet
- Max Torque-190-Feet/-Pound
- Accessories-2 piece double end sockets-11/16-Inch and 3/4-Inch, 13/16-Inch and 7/8-Inch, 2 piece 10A safety fuse, carry case
|Bare-Tool Makita BTW450Z High Torque Impact Wrench (Tool Only, No Battery)
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $318.00
Makita-built motor delivers 325 ft.lbs. of Max Torque, with 1,600 RPM and 2,200 IPM for superior fastening power
Makita's 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench delivers high-torque impact power with a 1/2-Inch square drive that will fit impact-rated socket sets. The versatile BTW450Z packs plenty of torque for a wide range of fastening and loosening tasks, and is a powerful and convenient substitute for air powered and AC wrenches.
Makita-Built Motor Engineered for Versatile Power
|POWER - Makita-built motor delivers 325 ft.lbs. of Max Torque with 2,200 IPM at 1,600 RPM|
|CONVENIENCE - Rocker switch & built-in light|
|PERFORMANCE - LXT Li-Ion batteries charge in 30 minutes, run longer and deliver 2.5X more cycles|
|DURABILITY - Rugged tool housing and battery connection increase overall tool life|
|Battery and charger not included|
|No load speed||1,600 RPM|
|Impacts per minute||2,200 IPM|
|Maximum torque||325 ft.lbs.|
|Battery||18V LXT Lithium-Ion|
|Net weight||7.5 lbs. (w/battery)|
The BTW450Z features a Makita-built high torque motor that delivers 325 ft.lbs. of Max Torque, 1,600 RPMs, and 2,200 impacts per minute for a wide range of fastening tasks, including removing transmission bolts and lug nuts. Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. The unique rubber joint shock absorbent handle helps protect the battery housing from vibration.
Ergonomic Design in a Compact Size
The BTW450Z weighs just 7.5 pounds (with battery, sold separately) and is 10-1/2 inches long with an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. The BTW450Z is equipped with a large rocker switch for easier tool use -- even with gloves -- and a 1/2-inch square drive with detent pin is designed for quick release. A built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work surface for more efficient work.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The BTW450Z is a cordless option to air powered and AC impact wrenches. It is engineered for a range of fastening and loosening tasks and is perfect for steel beam construction, I-beam construction, utility pole, telephone and cell phone pole installation, overhead door installation, mudsills, automotive work, conveyor systems, HVAC, fire sprinklers, oil fields and refineries, anchors, tilt-up construction, and more. It is ideal for steel contractors, commercial contractors, automotive line assemblymen, automobile mechanics, residential contractors, HVAC contractors, and any pro tradesman requiring a best in class engineered impact wrench. The BTW450Z is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best in class engineering.
About Makita's 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Tool Series
As one of the pioneers driving the cordless tool revolution, Makita changed the game with its breakthrough 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Series. Three years after its debut, Makita's LXT Series has grown from seven to over 35 tools, providing a wide range of cordless solutions for professional tradesmen. Makita also added 18V Compact Lithium-Ion for cordless power in a more compact size.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools, and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to produce tools that are stronger, lighter, more powerful and easier to use. Makita USA, Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit the website at makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita Lithium-Ion tool is backed by Makita's 3-Year Warranty that covers repair due to defects in materials or workmanship up to three years from the date of original purchase. Makita Lithium-Ion batteries and chargers have a limited 1-year warranty. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What's in the Box
Makita BTW450Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench (tool only).
|Other Makita Lithium-Ion Series|
|More 18V Lithium-Ion Tools from Makita|
See the entire 18V Lithium-Ion Lineup
|Driver-Drills||Impact Drivers||Impact Wrenches|
|BHR240||BCS550||BPB180||LXT1500 15-Tool Kit||LXT1200 12-Tool Kit||LXT902 9-Tool Kit|
- Makita-built motor delivers 325 ft.lbs. of max torque, with 1,600 RPM and 2,200 IPM
- Compact, ergonomic design, 10-1/2-inches long, 7.5-pounds for reduced operator fatigue
- Large rocker switch, built-in LED light, large tool hook, job-site tested shock absorbent handle
- Makita LXT lithium-ion battery, Energy Star rated 30-minute rapid optimum charger
- Tool only (battery not included), 3-year warranty
- Makita-built motor delivers 325 ft.lbs. of Max Torque, with 1,600 RPM and 2,200 IPM for superior fastening power
- Shock absorbent handle protects battery housing for extra durability
- Rocker switch for forward/reverse operation
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Compact design at only 10-1/2" long and weighs only 7.5 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles
- 3-year warranty on tool
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Tool Belt Hook (345736-7)
- Tool Only, battery and charger not included
|DEWALT Bare-Tool DW059B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Impact Wrench (Tool Only, No Battery)
Lowest new price: $149.00
Lowest used price: $119.83
List price: $258.30
Delivering 0-1650 RPM and 0-2600 BPM, DeWalt's DW059 cordless impact wrench lets you handle a wide range of heavy-duty fastening and loosening applications quickly and easily. The heavy-duty impact mechanism of the DeWalt DW059 directs 300 ft-lbs of maximum torque to the fastener without kickback. This cordless impact wrench is capable of performing a wide range of fastening applications, like roofs and wall applications, metal to metal application, metal to wood applications, light-duty fastening applications, and more. The textured, anti-slip grip of the DeWalt DW059 reduces user fatigue and discomfort. The durability of this impact wrench tool is further ensured by the magnesium gear case and all-metal transmission.
Offering first-rate performance and durability along with exceptional ergonomics, the versatile DEWALT DW059B 18-volt, 1/2-inch cordless impact wrench makes quick work of sticky fasteners and tough fastening applications. The 1/2-inch-drive impact wrench delivers both rotation (1,650 RPM) and concussive blows (2,600 BPM) directly to the fastener for an impressive 3,600 inch-pounds of maximum turning force. It's powered by DEWALT's 18-volt cordless batteries (not included).
Heavy-duty impact wrench offers 1,650 RPM and 300 foot-pounds of torque (view larger).
DW059B 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Cordless Impact Wrench
At a Glance:
- Delivers 1,650 RPM and 2,600 BPM for max torque of 3,600 inch-pounds
- Heavy-duty impact mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- Magnesium gear case and all-metal transmission for long tool life
- Bare tool--doesn't include battery or charger
- Three-year limited warranty; one-year free service
Powerful, Two-Directional Performance
This DEWALT 18-volt cordless XRP impact wrench is capable of delivering a maximum of 3,600 inch-pounds (300 foot-pounds) of torque, making it an ideal choice for heavy-duty fastening applications. Whether you're securing lag screws or using the impact wrench to loosen sticky nuts and bolts, you'll appreciate the wrench's versatile and consistent performance. With the ability to deliver 1,650 RPM and 2,600 BPM, this impact wrench lets you quickly complete tough tasks. A convenient rocker-switch makes it simple to switch between forward and reverse modes.
Comfort and Convenience
Featuring a comfort grip and all-metal gear case that is durable, lightweight, and well balanced, this impact wrench is easy to control--even at the end of a long work day. It weighs a modest 7.55 pounds, and it measures 10.75 inches in length.
In addition, the wrench's heavy-duty impact mechanism directs torque to the fastener without creating kickback. The wrench's magnesium gear case and all-metal transmission provide the durability you need under heavy loads.
This DEWALT cordless tool does not come with a battery or charger. It's compatible with the DC9096 18-volt XRP battery pack and DW9117 15-minute charger.
This DEWALT tool is backed by a three-year limited warranty covering any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase). It's also covered by DEWALT's one-year free service contract, where DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use--for free.
What's in the Box
One DEWALT DW059B 18-volt 1/2-inch cordless impact wrench and operating instructions (batteries and charger sold separately).
Use this impact wrench to secure lag screws or loosen and tighten nuts and bolts (view larger).
- 300 ft-lbs of maximum torque,1,650 rpm/2,600 bpm for fast application speed
- Preferred rocker switch design for fast and easy fastening
- Comfort grip provides maximum comfort
- Durable magnesium gear case, all metal transmission, heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- Tool only (battery not included)
|DEWALT DW292 7.5-Amp 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil
Lowest new price: $126.90
Lowest used price: $94.99
List price: $336.80
Built for quick driving and easy loosening of stubborn bolts and other hardware, the DEWALT DW292 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil is a versatile addition to your tool kit. Featuring a powerful motor and a user-friendly design, this impact wrench easily tackles your largest fastening applications.
|1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil|
At a Glance:
- Powerful, 7 amp motor
- No-load speed of 2,100 rpm and 2,700 ipm
- Soft-grip handle for increased user comfort
- Ball-bearing tool construction for increased durability
- Three-year limited warranty, one-year free service, 90-day money-back guarantee
Fasten and loosen bolts with the fast-action 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench. View larger.
Versatile, Powerful Performance
Featuring a durable 7 amp motor.
Offering all the dependability that you expect from DEWALT, the DW292 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil features a powerful 7-1/2 amp motor that's capable of delivering up to 345 foot-pounds of torque.
The impact wrench has a no-load speed of 2,100 rpm delivers 2,700 ipm and combined, translate to efficient fastening and quick loosening of even the stickiest fasteners. And with the impact driver's AC/DC rocking switch, it's easy to switch from forward to reverse and back again from the trigger.
Durable Design with 1/2-Inch Detent Pin Anvil
A 1/2-inch detent pin connects and heavy-duty all metal front end connect for dependable, professional performance, while the DW292's ball-bearing construction provides overall durability.
Built for Comfortable Handling
The DW292 features an ergonomic, soft-grip handle that's positioned in the middle of the tool for superior balance. Measuring 11-1/4 inches long and weighing an easy-to-maneuver 7 pounds, this impact wrench has a comfortable, lightweight design that works to reduce user fatigue--even with tough, repetitive assembly or disassembly tasks.
The DW292 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What's in the Box
DW292 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil.
- 345 ft-lbs of deliverable torque in forward and reverse
- 1/2-inch detent pin anvil
- ac/DC forward/reverse rocking switch
- Soft grip handle for increased comfort
- Ball bearing construction for increased durability
|Ingersoll Rand W7150-K2 1/2-Inch High-Torque Impactool, Charger, 2 Li-ion Batteries and Case Kit
Lowest new price: $449.99
List price: $855.00
Convenience of Cordless. Power of Air. The W7150 1/2-Inch 20V High-Torque Impactool is the only cordless impact wrench that can perform pound-for-pound with our best-in-class 2135TiMAX, 1/2-Inch air Impactool, the W7150 cordless tool will make quick work of tough jobs that professional technicians do every day. Do the Job. Do it Fast. Do it Every Time.
- Power: 780 ft-lbs of maximum reverse torque and 1100 ft-lb of nut-busting torque from cordless impact wrench that weighs only 6.8 lbs
- Durability: Steel-lined aluminum hammer case designed to be strong and light-weight for maximum protection of the internal components
- Comfort: Patent-pending soft touch over-molded grip minimizes vibration, reduces fatigue and enhances user comfort during extended use
- W7150-K2 Standard Anvil Two Battery Kit: Includes W7150 Impactool, IQV20 Charger, 20V li-ion 3.0 Ah batteries, Blow-molded case
Page 1 of 289
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.