|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
Nailers & Staplers
|Surebonder 9600A, Heavy Duty Staple Gun with Case
Lowest new price: $24.97
Lowest used price: $21.51
List price: $39.99
Brand: FPC Corporation (Surebonder)
"FPC CORPORATION" PNEUMATIC STAPLER
Safety mechanism prevents accidental firing.
Quick release magazine for easy loading.
Adjustable air exhaust, stapler viewer.
Specs: 100 staples capacity, 60 to 100 psi, h-8.9" x l-8.1" x w-2.2".
Tool weight: 2.9 lbs.
Fastener specifications: drives 1/4" thru 9/16" surebonder no.4 heavy-duty staples (same as arrow t50), 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 9/16" staple lengths.
Includes: high-impact carrying case.
The Surebonder 9600 Pneumatic Fine Wire Staple Gun helps you get a wide variety of jobs done quickly and professionally. With a quick-release magazine that's incredibly easy to refill, this high-speed heavy-duty staple gun can handle everything from tough roofing projects to at-home upholstery repair.
|The Surebonder 9600 Pneumatic Staple Gun: |
- Offers a quick-release, 100 staple magazine
- Operates on compressed air between 60 psi and 100 psi
- Uses narrow crown (3/8 inch) 18-gauge wire staples from 1/4- to 9/16-inch
The 9600 is perfect for tough construction applications. View larger.
Fast, Safe Performance
The Surebonder 9600 makes upholstery jobs quick and easy. View larger.
Drop-in staple loading makes on-the-job refills fast. View larger.
The Surebonder 9600 pneumatic staple gun offers the speed and power you'll need for construction applications like installing insulation, laying down roofing felt, and putting up house wrap. This versatile tool also offers the precision necessary for specialty tasks like screen door repair, finishing cabinet backs, and crafting picture frames.
This staple gun's quick-release magazine holds 100 staples and offers incredibly easy drop-in loading for fast on-the-job refills. A convenient view window makes it easy to keep track of your staple supply. The gun also features a reliable safety mechanism that prevents accidental firing.
Comfortable, User-Friendly Design
Offering a well-balanced body and rubber grips for comfort, the gun is designed to sit evenly in your hand, letting you take on large, time-consuming jobs without discomfort or fatigue. The 9600 pneumatic staple gun also provides adjustable air exhaust, which means you can easily direct the air away from yourself and delicate work surfaces.
Versatile, Dependable Fastening
This durable, heavy-duty tool is designed to operate with clean, dry, regulated compressed air, between 60 psi and 100 psi.
The 9600 uses narrow crown (3/8 inch) 18-gauge wire staples in 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 17/32, and 9/16-inch lengths. To ensure compatibility and performance, you should use Surebonder # 4, Arrow T50, or Stanley TRA700 Series Heavy Duty Staples.
This stapler is factory-equipped with a male quick connector to help you get set up quickly, and it includes a high-impact carrying case.
Surebonder is a well-respected provider of high-quality fastening and adhesive products. Specializing in glue guns, rivet tools, and staplers, along with the glue sticks, rivets, and staples that ensure their performance, Surebonder delivers dependable, innovative products that range from industrial fasteners and hardware to floral and crafting tools.
What's in the Box
9600 Pneumatic Staple Gun, 2 Hex Wrenches, 1/4-inch Quick Release Connector, and carrying case.
- Air compressor not included
- Arrow 504 Genuine T50 1/4-Inch Staples, 1,250 staples per Pack
- Arrow 508 Genuine T50 1/2-Inch Staples, 1,250-Pack
- Surebonder 55999 No.4 H.D. 1./4-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 1/2-Inch, 9/16-Inch Staple Variety Pack
- Arrow 506SS1 Genuine T50 Stainless Steel 3/8-Inch Staples, 1,000-Pack
- Arrow 508SS1 Genuine T50 1/2 Stainless Staples, 1,000-Pack
|WEN 61720 3/4-Inch to 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
Lowest new price: $43.99
List price: $129.99
61720 Features: -Brad nailer.-Ideal for trim work.-Drives 18 gauge and 0.75'' to 2'' brads.-60-100 PSI operating pressure.-100 nail capacity.-Die cast aluminum body.-Wire size: 18 gauge.-Overall dimensions : 11 '' H x 13 '' W x 3 '' D.
The 18-gauge brad nailer from WEN fires 18-gauge brads 3/4 to 2 inches in length. It features an adjustable exhaust deflector, a rubber-wrapped handle, a quick-release for jam-clearing, an aluminum body, and a magazine window that shows the remaining brad count. The magazine holds 100 brads, and the tool operates at 60-100 psi with a 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting. This kit includes oil, adjusting wrenches, and a custom carrying case.
- 18-gauge brad nailer fires brads 3/4 to 2 inches in length
- Operates at 60-100 psi with a 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Rubber-wrapped handle; quick-release for jam-clearing; aluminum body
- Magazine holds 100 brads; includes oil, wrenches, and custom case
- Tool weighs 5.4 pounds
|Stanley Bostitch Electric Full Strip 20 Sheet Capacity Stapler With Anti-Jam Mechanism (02210)
Lowest new price: $32.95
Lowest used price: $25.00
List price: $52.99
Delivers virtually non-stop stapling ease. Optical trip firing provides fast stapling and the AntiJam floating core is designed to eliminate staple jams. Staples up to 20 sheets. Plastic and metal construction. 1/2" throat depth. Front loads a full strip (210) 1/4" standard staples. Five-foot six-inch cord. Putty. Manufacturer's seven-year warranty. All sheet capacities are based on 20-lb.bond.
Features and Benefits
- Staples up to 20 sheets of paper
- Loads 210 standard staples
- Low staple indicator light
- UL listed
- Floating core designed to eliminate staple jams
- AntiJam floating core eliminates staple jams
- Impulse driven design for non-stop stapling ease.
- Low staple indicator light.
- 20 sheet stapling capacity.
- Optical trip mechanism recognizes paper feed
|Hitachi NT50AE2 18-Gauge 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch Brad Nailer
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $39.00
List price: $148.05
Hitachi NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Finish Nailer with Case
The lightweight Hitachi NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer is an ideal tool for a small carpentry projects. Featuring a high-capacity magazine, exhaust vent, easy depth-of-drive adjustments, and a removable nose cap for prolonged tool life, this pneumatic brad nailer will help you tackle everything from cabinet installation and picture-frame assembly to furniture construction and finish work.
This brad nailer offers dual firing options and a high-capacity magazine for efficiency.
Dual Firing Options for Precise or Continuous Driving
NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
- Intermittent or continuous firing
- Tool-less depth-of-drive adjustment
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- 360-degree adjustable exhaust vent
- No-mar nose cap
Safety glasses, a mounted nose cap, and a protective case are included.
Featuring selective actuation for making tool-less firing transitions, the NT50AE2 Brad Nailer can be used for a variety of different applications. By simply sliding the selection control up or down with your hand, you can choose between intermittent and continuous firing. Intermittent firing is ideal for jobs that require precise driving, while the continuous setting can be used to fire nails at a rapid pace by using a bumping motion along the workpiece.
Adjustable Depth of Drive for Accuracy
The NT50AE2 features a convenient depth-of-drive adjustment knob located near the nose. Simply turn the dial half way to make quick, accurate modifications to the driving depth with no tools required.
High-Capacity Magazine for Reduced Downtime
For further convenience, the NT50AE2 features a bottom-loading magazine that's designed for quick and easy loading of 5/8-2 inch brad nails with head sizes between 0.075 and 1.9 mm. The magazine has a capacity of approximately 100 brad nails (depending on the size of the nail), so you can go a long time between reloads. A visual nail indicator allows you to keep an eye on the number of nails in the magazine.
Designed for Comfort and Efficiency
With a lightweight aluminum body, the NT50AE2 weighs just 2.2 pounds and measures 10 x 9-3/16 x 2-3/8 inches (LxHxW)), so it's easy to maneuver. Its soft Elastomer grip provides optimum control and extended comfort for all-day jobs.
For further ease of use, Hitachi equipped the NT50AE2 with an adjustable, 360-degree exhaust vent. Also, an included no-mar nose cap protects the workpiece and the tool.
The NT50AE2 requires 70-120 psi operating pressure to function properly. It takes in air at a rate of 0.025 cubic feet per cycle at 100 psi.
The Hitachi NT50AE2 Brad Nailer is backed by a five-year limited warranty.
About Hitachi: A Tradition of Innovation
Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd.) provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting, and fastening. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
What's in the Box
NT50AE2 Brad Nailer, safety glasses, nose cap (mounted on tool), and protective case.
- Pneumatic finish nailer accepts 5/8- to 2-inch 18-gauge brad nails
- Depth of drive dial for a professional finish
- Quick and simple nail jam extraction
- Includes safety glasses, air fitting, hex bar wrenches, carrying case, no-mar tip
- Measures 10-inches by 9.25 inches (LxH); lightweight and well-balanced at 2.2 pounds
|DEWALT DWFP12231 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit
Lowest new price: $79.99
List price: $148.00
The new DEWALT DWFP12231 18 gauge, 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit is an excellent tool with many enticing qualities. It features a long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. The magnesium body delivers a strong and lightweight design. It also features a tool-free depth -of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads, along with a tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. The rear exhuast helps to keep contaminates away from work. This unit is made to drive 18 gauge nails from 5/8" to 2" in length, with a sequential style trigger, and 100 nail magazine capacity. This unit has a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage, and an integrated rubber grip for improved comfort and anti-slip grip. It also has an adjustable belt hook which allows the tool to be kept near the user. This kit also includes 500 nails of 1-1/4", carrying case, and owner's manual.
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8" to 2" length
|NuMax SFR2190 21 Degree Framing Nailer
Lowest new price: $99.00
Lowest used price: $83.01
List price: $199.99
SFR2190 Features: -Framing nailer.-360 Adjustable exhaust.-Finger depth adjustment.-Ergonomically designed comfort grip.-No-mar pad.-Anti-dry-cycle mechanism.-Interchangeable triggers. Includes: -Oil and wrenches included. Construction: -Magnesium construction. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 20.75'' H x 15'' W x 5.75'' D. Warranty: -1 Year limited warranty.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Depth Adjust
- Air Filter
- High Quality Internal Parts
- Hardened Driver Blade
|Porter-Cable US58 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch 22-Gauge C-Crown Upholstery Stapler
Lowest new price: $84.99
List price: $181.92
The Porter-Cable US58 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch, 22-Gauge C-Crown Upholstery Stapler is an easy to use pneumatic stapler with plenty of useful features. It uses standard Senco C Type 22-gauge, 3/8-inch crown staples to get the job done right, and it includes a 1-inch nose extension for those tough to reach areas. The high-capacity bottom-load magazine handles 185 staples, and the driver guide moves back to easily clear jams from the magazine. The US58 stapler requires 70-120 PSI air pressure, so it will work with most air compressors.
- Uses standard Senco Type, 22 ga. 3/8-inch crown staples from 1/4-inch to 5/8-inch long
- Small and lightweight for ease of operation
- 1-inch nose extension for limited clearance fastening
- Steel top cap for durability
- Rear exhaust port channels air and tool oil/condensation away from user; Driver guide moves back with magazine, allowing jams to be easily cleared when magazine is open
|Hitachi NT65MA4 15-Gauge Angle Finish Nailer
Lowest new price: $129.99
List price: $296.00
Hitachi NT65MA4 2-1/2-Inch 15-Gauge Angle Finish Nailer with Air Duster and Case
- Integrated air duster: Clear away debris and saw dust with the on-board air duster. Simply press the button and clear the surface where you need to place the nail.
- Tool free depth adjustment provides simplicity and flexibility when fastening various types of wood.
- Selective actuation: A simple flip of the switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing. No additional parts or tools required.
- Easy clear nose: Should a nail jam, the easy clear nose provides easy access to minimize disruption.
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust: Limitless exhaust direction adjustment ensures no one gets blasted with debris.
- Air duster clears away debris and saw dust
- Bump fire or contact fire modes
- Comes with a 5-year limited warranty
- Easy clear nose makes for quick extraction
- Tool-free depth adjustment is perfect for nailing in various materials
|Hitachi NP35A 23-Gauge Micro Pin Nailer
Lowest new price: $82.99
Lowest used price: $76.41
List price: $178.00
Hitachi NP35A 1-3/8-Inch 23-Gauge Micro Pin Nailer with Safety Glasses and Carrying Case
- Large fastener capacity for fewer reloads and less downtime
- Dual trigger for safe and accurate placement of fasteners
- Rear exhaust directs oil and debris away from the work surface
- Reload Indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- Depth adjustment for flush drives into a variety of surfaces
- Comes with a 5-year limited warranty
|Hitachi NR90AE(S) 3-1/2-Inch Full-Head Framing Strip Nailer
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $120.00
List price: $390.00
Hitachi NR90AEPR 3-1/2-Inch Plastic Collated Framing Nailer
- Equipped with a non-slip elastomer grip trigger. Ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing.
- Hardened claw tip reduces wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when toe-nailing
- Two-piece anodized aluminum magazine makes repairs or replacements easy and with minimal expense
- Lightweight at 7.5 lbs and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Tool-less depth adjustment dial allows the user to countersink or flush drive nails into a variety of materials without having to adjust the pressure at the compressor
Page 1 of 257
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.