|US Forge Welding Economy Chipping Hammer
Lowest new price: $3.80
List price: $6.28
Brand: US Forge
Our high quality chipping hammer is made of hardened steel.
The hammer incorporates drop forged heat treated head.
The head is welded to the steel shaft to ensure safety and longer life.
Tempered flat chisel on 1 end, point on the other end.
Ideal for removing slag and unwanted build-up.
Spring-type handle to absorb the shock of contact while cleaning and chipping away welding debris.
- Made of hardened steel for longer tool life
- Spring handle designed to absorb the shock of contact while cleaning and shipping way welding debris
- Heads have a chisel on one side and a point on the other to get into tight spots
|US Forge Welding Stainless Steel Wire Brush #00303
Lowest new price: $3.99
List price: $4.75
Brand: US Forge
Stainless steel wire brush for various welding tasks.
- Stainless steel wire brush made with the same quality as our standard steel brush
- Dimension-13-1/2" x 3/4"
|Jackson Safety W70 BH3 Grand DS Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with Balder Technology, Black
Lowest new price: $227.34
List price: $399.99
Brand: Jackson Safety
The Jackson Safety W70 BH3 Grand DS auto darkening welding helmet with Balder Technology has an auto-darkening lens filter (ADF), a high-density plastic shell, sensitivity and delay settings, adjustable headgear, and it meets the American National Standard Institute/International Safety Equipment Association (ANSI/ISEA) Z87.1-2010 standard for impact protection and welding use, and Deutsches Institut für Normung (DIN) DINplus requirements for production quality. The ADF has a variable shade range from 9 to 13 to protect the wearer's eyes from radiant energy during a range of welding tasks, and its adjustable sensor sensitivity helps prevent auto-darkening from being triggered by other light sources. It has an adjustable delay setting to change the amount of time it takes for the helmet shade to return to normal after darkening, providing protection during welding tasks of different duration. The controls for settings are internal for protection and positioned on the lens cartridge.
The welding helmet's high-density plastic shell protects the wearer's face, forehead, neck, and ears from weld sparks and spatters. This helmet comes with an adjustable ratchet suspension with a three-position slider to adjust the distance from eyes to lens, a crown strap adjustment to raise or lower the helmet, and a large ratchet with a soft rubber grip that can adjust size without removing the helmet. The helmet is hard hat compatible using Jackson Safety 187-S mounting blades (sold separately), and magnifying lens (also called "cheater lens") compatible using Jackson Safety 37245 adapter (sold separately).
|Darkened shades||From 9 to 13|
|Viewing field size||3.8 x 2.7 inches (96 x 68.5 mm)|
|Lens switching speed||0.15 microseconds at normal operating temperature |
|Adjustable delay range||From 0.1 seconds to 1.0 seconds|
|Operating temperature||14 degrees F to 140 degrees F|
|Cartridge size||4.33 x 4.33 x 0.31 inches|
|Power supply||Solar cell|
Welding helmets (also called welding masks) are protective headgear worn to protect the wearer's face, forehead, neck, and ears from weld sparks and spatters and to protect the wearer's eyes from radiant energy and highly-concentrated ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) rays emitted during welding tasks. These helmets consist of an outer shell and a pivoting suspension system so the helmet can be lifted up and out of the wearer's line of sight when not needed. A window with a shaded filter lens in the helmet allows the wearer to see while working and provides various levels of protection. Different types of welding tasks require different shade levels. Lenses may be fixed shade, or variable shade for use with a range of welding tasks. Lenses may be passive, requiring the wearer to lift the helmet up to see between welding tasks, or auto-darkening, requiring a power source and sensors to quickly switch the lens from a lower shade level to a higher shade level during arc flashes. Auto-darkening filters (ADF) that meet the ANSI Z87.1-2010 standard provide protection from UV and IR rays even in the lightened state.
Jackson Safety, a Kimberly-Clark Professional brand, manufactures personal protection equipment (PPE), welding safety, and other work zone safety products. Kimberly-Clark, founded in 1870, is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
- Auto-darkening lens filter (ADF) has the best EN 379 ratings (1/1/1/1) for optical quality, diffusion of light, variation of luminous transmittance, and angle dependence class to give the welder the flexibility to see clearly at different angles
- ADF has a variable shade range from 9 to 13 to protect the wearer's eyes from radiant energy during welding and is equipped with sensitivity and delay settings for adaptability for different environments and task durations
- High-density plastic shell protects the wearer's face, forehead, neck, and ears from weld sparks and spatters
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2010 standard for impact protection and welding use, and DINplus requirements for production quality
- Comes with three headgear adjustments for the configurability to suit a variety of welders and welding tasks and is compatible with magnification filters and hard hats (both sold separately)
|SE MZ109 Soldering Station with Helping Hand with 2 1/2-Inch Dia. Lens
Lowest new price: $4.95
List price: $20.99
SE Soldering Station with Dual Helping Hands Station has chrome Solder Iron Holder Solder Iron Tip Cleaning Sponge and Water Reservoir Magnifying Glass 2½-Inch Diameter Glass Lens Power 2X.
- 21/2-Inch Diameter
- Glass Lens
- Power 2X
|US Forge Welding Steel Wire Brush #00302
Lowest new price: $1.99
List price: $3.25
Brand: US Forge
Steel wire brush for various welding tasks.
- Steel wire brush ideal for removing debris and polishing welds
- The US Forge wire brush is sturdy high quality, with a strong wooden handle for good control
- Dimension-13-1/2" x 3/4"
|AHP AlphaTIG 200DX 200-Amp IGBT AC DC Tig/Stick Welder with Pulse 110V and 200V
Lowest new price: $750.00
Lowest used price: $675.00
List price: $750.00
Model: AlphaTIG 200DX
AHP Aliphatic 200DX 200 Amp IGBT AC DC Tig/Stick Welder with PULSE 110v 200v.
- Quality TIG welding on aluminum, stainless or steel and precise welding of thinner-gauge materials
- Will do 1/4" aluminum and 3/8" mild steel and 110/220 volts and is capable of welding 7018, 6013
- Advanced Inverter Technology with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) Using IGBT technology
- Square-wave inverter 4 aluminum welding with pulse frequency allowing for simple set up and operating
- Unit features HF start tig and includes a foot pedal for great tig welding control and Operation
- will do 1/4" aluminum and 3/8" mild stee and 110/220 volts and is capable of welding 7018, 6013
- Square-wave inverter 4 aluminum welding with pulse frequency allowing for simple set up and operatin
|Northern Industrial Welders Flux Core 125 115V Flux Cored Welder - 125 Amp Ou...
Lowest new price: $139.99
Brand: Northern Industrial
|US Forge Welding Tip Cleaner #00802
Lowest new price: $3.70
List price: $5.16
Brand: US Forge
"US FORGE" TIP CLEANER.
Cleaner kits contains a set of 13 standard size cleaners.
Sizes 6 through 26, plus a file.
- Contains set of 13 cleaners, sizes 6 to 26, and one file
- Drill size 77-49, plus a file
- Light and easy to use
- Aluminum case includes dressing tool
|Northern Industrial Welders ST80i Inverter-Based Stick Welder with TIG Option...
Lowest new price: $176.73
|EVERLAST PowerARC 140 140amp Lift Start TIG / Stick IGBT Welder Dual Voltage
Lowest new price: $276.94
List price: $299.00
Features & Benefits
-Stable, smooth DC arc
-Low Power Consumption
-Industry standard for class 35%duty cycle at rated amps.
-Automatic Hot Start for reduced electrode sticking
-Adaptive Arc force control
-Digital Display for easy current setting and repeatability
-DINSE 25mm style connectors for easy connection
-Lift Start DC TIG setting for steel and stainless welding
-17V series with manual gas valve built into torch handle
-140 Amp, Dual Voltage 120/240V. (100 amp max output on 120V.)
- DINSE 25mm style connectors for easy connection. Lift Start DC TIG setting for steel and stainless welding. 17V series with manual gas valve built into torch handle
- 140 Amp, Dual Voltage 120/240V. (85a amp max output on 120V.)
- PowerARC series CC IGBT inverter: Stick/ DC Lift start TIG welder. Processes: SMAW, DC GTAW. Dual Voltage 120/240V PowerARC 140ST