|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Cooper Wiring Devices TR7745W-BOX Combination USB Charger with Tamper Resistant Receptacle and Box, 15-Amp, White Finish
Lowest new price: $24.97
List price: $36.00
Brand: Cooper Wiring Devices
The Cooper Wiring Devices TR7745W-BOX 15-Amp Combination USB Charger with Tamper Resistant Receptacle and Box is a standard AC duplex receptacle with 2-USB charging ports rated 2.1A. The dual USB charging ports charge most compatible electronic devices that charge with a 5-Volt charger adapter. There is an LED indicator light, which notifies user that device is connected. Includes 3-pre-stripped 6-inch wire leads for line, neutral and ground for quick and easy installation. Automatic grounding system eliminates need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure. Also, provides redundant measure of ground continuity where jumper is used. The steel-mounting strap is zinc plated for added corrosion resistance. Replaces any standard duplex receptacle with the thermoplastic top and back body, which are virtually unbreakable for a number of years of durable performance. The Cooper Wiring Devices TR7745W-BOX 15-Amp Combination USB Charger is compliant with 2011 NEC Article 406.12 that states that all 15-Amp and 20-Amp, 125-Volt receptacles installed in dwelling units must be tamper resistant. Whether a home's style is traditional, modern, casual, cozy or rustic, it will demand more from wiring devices than in years past. Cooper Wiring Devices is dedicated to providing the up-to-date wiring device solutions; solutions that increase energy efficiency, increase productivity, promote safety at work and in the home and produce reliable performance. Cooper Wiring Devices is a trusted name in electrical products for over 175-years.
- Dual USB charging ports charge most compatible electronic devices that charge via 5-volt charger adapter
- LED indicator light notifies user when device is connected
- White finish which has a thermoplastic top and back body are virtually unbreakable for years of durability
- Tamper Resistant shutters provide compliance with 2011 NEC article 406.12
- Comes with a limited warranty
- Cooper Wiring Devices 9521WS Aspire Screwless Wallplate, 1-Gang, White Satin
- Leviton 80401-W 1-Gang Decora/GFCI Device Decora Wallplate, Standard Size, Thermoset, Device Mount, White
- Cooper Wiring Devices TR7745BK-BOX Combination USB Charger with Tamper Resistant Receptacle and Box, 15-Amp, Black Finish
- Cooper Wiring Devices TR7740W-K Combination USB Charger with Tamper Resistant Receptacle, 2-Pole, 3-Wire Grounding, White
- Pass & Seymour 1595NTLTRWCC4 Gfci Receptacle/Nightlight Tamper Resistant 15-Amp/125-volt
|PanaVise Model 201 "Junior" Miniature Vise
Lowest new price: $19.99
List price: $29.99
Model: PV Jr Model 201
The PanaVise 201 "Junior" miniature vise is a combination of quality workmanship and durability, ease of adjustment and available accessories. Designed for use in small projects requiring precise soldering, gluing and tool work, the 201 Junior miniature vise features tilt adjustability up to 210-degrees along with 360-degree turns and rotations, fine and course clamping abilities, grooved jaws for easy holding power, heat-tolerant jaws, compatibility with other vise components and more.
Split-ball joint allows the vise head to move across 3-planes.
Turn, Tilt and Rotate Clamped Items at Will
The PanaVise Model 201 Junior miniature vise is a versatile, multi-use mini-vise that is suitable for use in everything from arts and crafts, to model making, electronics and other small projects. Lightweight, yet durable, the vise is designed around a vise head assembly constructed of a black glass reinforced thermal composite alloy connected to a die cast zinc base by PanaVise's patented ball joint clamp system, known as a "split-ball." The split-ball system not only holds items within the vise head assembly securely in position, but also allows for maneuvering of them along three separate planes. The complete range of mobility possible with the split-ball joint clamp system is a 210-degree tilt to the left or right, along with either an angled rotation or level turn range of 360 degrees. This range of mobility, especially the large left-to-right tilt, allows you to rearrange items being worked on into virtually any position, limiting the need to adjust the overall position of the vise or the item within the vise.
Well-suited to small precision jobs like arts and crafts, and model making.
Grooved jaws and heat tolerance make it good for electronics as well.
The head assembly of the PanaVise 201 Junior miniature vise contains a number of convenient additional features users will find valuable. The first of these revolves around is its ability to securely and safely hold items. Although the 1" wide by 2" tall, the jaws of the 201 Junior miniature vise are able to secure both tough small jobs as well as delicate jobs by way of their dual adjustment mechanism that allows for both course and fine adjustments. In addition, the holding power of the jaws can be softened further with an optional padded accessory for holding extremely delicate items (sold separately). Next, the upper ends of both jaws contain grooved ridges. These ridges are designed for detailed work with flat, angled items like circuit boards. Also, since ideal vise uses such as circuit board wiring and jewelry making, involve soldering, the vise head assembly of the PanaVise 201 Junior miniature vise is highly resistant to heat, with a continuous heat tolerance to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C) and intermittent heat up to 450 degrees F (204 degrees C).
Flexible Base Mount Options
The PanaVise 201 Junior miniature vise offers great flexibility of its mount possibilities. The zinc base included can be used as a stand-alone support when working with light items, or can be used to secure the vise permanently to a flat surface via its three countersunk holes (screws not included). In addition to this, the PanaVise 201 Junior miniature vise is compatible with a range of base accessories that allow for mounting and using your vise wherever your work takes you.
- Multi-use mini-vise suited to small-sized projects like arts and crafts, model making, electronics, jewelry making and more
- The easy-to-use "split-ball" adjustment element utilizes single knob controls for head movement through 3-planes
- Fine/coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure for delicate work
- Grooved jaws are excellent for holding small objects and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic
- Durable, heat-tolerant vise head assembly construction
- The vise features compatibility with all PanaVise base mounts and many other accessories
- Overall height: 6-3/4" (173 mm)
- Rotation: 360 degrees
- Swivel: 360 degrees
- Pivot: 210 degrees
- Continuous heat tolerance: Up to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C)
- Intermittent heat tolerance: Up to 450 degrees F (204 degrees C)
- Vise opening: up to 2.875" (73 mm)
- Jaw width: 1" (25.4 mm)
- Jaw height: 2" (50.8 mm)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs. (0.6 kg)
- 4.3125" (109.5 mm) diameter bolt circle
- .300" center hole
- Three counter sunk holes for 1/4" (6.3 mm) flathead screws (not included)
- Compatible with other PanaVise base mounts
What's in the Box
- PanaVise model 201 "Junior" miniature vise (includes model 203 PanaVise head assembly, PanaVise Junior base)
- User's manual and warranty information
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All PanaVise products are warranted against defective materials and/or workmanship to all original consumer owners from the date of original consumer purchase for the lifetime of ownership by the original consumer owner. In the event of defective materials and/or workmanship, PanaVise Products, Inc. will, without charge, repair or replace, at its option, the defective product within 60-days from the receipt of the defective product. The Warranty does not apply to damage not resulting from defective materials and/or workmanship while in the possession of the original consumer or to unreasonable use by the original consumer, which includes but is not limited to improper installation, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
Founded in 1957 by tool and die maker Otto Colbert and currently headquartered in Reno, Nevada, PanaVise is a leader in work holding products. Over the years, a natural outgrowth of this expertise has been continued development of other items which hold things securely and offer a wide range of motion. Important areas in which this has been applied include, Electronics, CCTV Camera Mounts, and Audio/Video Mounts, earning PanaVise the nickname the "the hold it anywhere you want it company."
- Easy-to-use single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 210 degree Tilt, 360 Turn & 360 Rotation
- Fine/coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure for delicate work
- Grooved jaws are excellent for holding small objects and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic
- Continuous heat tolerance to 350 F (177 C), intermittent heat up to 450 F (204 C)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Lowest new price: $11.20
Lowest used price: $10.79
List price: $16.99
Brand: Blue Orange
Pixy Cubes contains three activities in one creative game! Play the challenge cards or design colorful pictures with 16 vibrant cubes. Sharpen your memory and spatial reasoning with the challenge cards. For a unique 3 dimensional puzzle, pick a design card to duplicate, or explore your creativity and design your own. Pixy Cubes will stimulate everyone’s mind! Includes 16 cubes, 80 design templates and 13 challenge cards.
- Race for speed, test your memory, or take your time creating unique designs
- Be the first player to correctly recreate the pattern to win the round!
- Develops agility, visual perception, memory and creativity.
- A challenging and versatile activity for 1 to 4 players, ages 6 and up.
|Bessey VAS23 Vario Angle Strap Clamp
Lowest new price: $25.16
List price: $51.42
Irregular shapes, unusual objects, picture frames or circular work are no match for this innovative new Bessey clamp. With a 23 long x 1" wide, high tensile strength polyester "no stretch" strap that winds up for safe and easy management, and four unique "vario-angles" that exert continuous pressure on the joints, this is more than just a strap clamp. Special winding gears at the head of the threaded spindle draw the strap evenly from both sides guaranteeing distortion free clamping. Additional vario-angles are sold separately in packs of six.
- Reciprocal gears
- Woven polyester strap
- High-tensile strength
- Swiveling pressure plates
- 23-foot capacity
|Kreg KHC-RAC Right Angle Clamp
Lowest new price: $24.40
List price: $27.99
This clamp makes pocket-hole joints as easy to clamp as they are to make. One side of the adjustable locking plier clamp is formed into a pin that mates perfectly into a 3/8" pocket hole, and the other side has a swivel pad that allows the clamp to align perfectly with the mating surface. Comfort grips eliminate pinching when releasing the clamp. Once you try the RAC you will wonder how youve been doing pocket-hole joints without it! Also great for assembling all types of box joints.
- Align workpieces in 90-degree registration
- Anchors the workpiece firmly in place
- Swiveling pad automatically adjusts to your material dimensions
- Great for assembling all types of box joints
- 90-degree clamping made easy
|Jet 70411 Parallel Clamp Cabinet Door Set
Lowest new price: $289.99
List price: $350.00
Includes Parallel Clamp Kit - 70411, (2) 24" Parallel Clamps - 70424, (2) 40" Parallel Clamps - 70440, (4) Cross Doc Framing Blocks - 70401, (4) Bench Dogs - 70402
The Jet 70411 Parallel Clamp Set has 90-degree clamping capabilities and is designed to clamp up to 1,000 pounds of pressure. The included framing blocks help you quickly create the perfect square, while the bench dogs maximize clamp stability. This clamp set comes with two 24-Inch Parallel Clamps, two 40-Inch Parallel Clamps, a Framing Block Kit, and a Bench Dog Set.
The Parallel Clamp Set
At a Glance:
- Features 90-degree clamping capabilities
- Clamps provide up to 1,000 pounds of pressure
- Framing blocks create a perfect square
- Bench dogs make clamping easy and fast
- Slide-Glide trigger locks the jaw into place
Jaw and Throat Deftly Handle Your Toughest Projects
Clamp features SumoGrip handles for comfort, bench dogs for stability, and I-beam construction for durability. View larger.
A Precision-Rule Measurement System along the rails helps provide consistently accurate results.
Including a deeper-than-standard throat and wide jaws, this versatile parallel clamp set is designed to handle your toughest woodworking projects. The Precision-Rule Measurement System featured along the rails offers you consistent setups and an exact reading on your openings--a unique feature other clamps fail to provide.
What's more, the moveable, reversible jaws can be dual-purposed as spreaders, and the Slide-Glide trigger locks the jaws into place, allowing for smooth movement. Also, the moveable rail stand adds convenience and accuracy to both clamping and spreading operations.
Ergonomically Designed for Easy Operation
This Jet Parallel Clamp Set features ergonomic construction that's designed to work for you--not the other way around. The clamps' soft SumoGrip handles are comfortable to hold, and they help you get maximum torque. The clamps do not take much strength to manipulate, yet they can clamp up to 1,000 pounds of pressure. In addition, each Acme-threaded handle easily turns while applying continuous pressure.
Built for Durability and Convenience
This clamping kit is built to see you through all of your projects. Featuring a durable aluminum design, superior I-beam construction, and a fully-plated rigid backbone to prevent corrosion, the clamps are built for long-lasting use. Additionally, a non-marring composite resin covers the jaw faces to prevent wear and tear.
For ease of use, four mounting holes guarantee a permanent framing kit setup. Cross Doc framing blocks help you securely glue rectangular frames at four stable points, creating a perfect square. To top it off, the two-inch Bench Dogs help maximize clamp stability at any point, making repetitive clamping easy and fast.
What's in the Box
Two 24-inch Parallel Clamps, two 40-inch Parallel Clamps, Framing Block Kit, and Bench Dog Set.
- Parallel clamp with movable jaw
- Exact 90 degree clamping at up to 1,000 pounds pressure
- Non-marring composite-resin jaw faces
- Includes 24-inch clamps (2), 40-inch clamps (2), 2-inch bench dogs (4), and framing blocks (4)
- Lifetime warranty
|Wilton 11104 Wilton Bench Vise, Jaw Width 4-Inch, Jaw Opening 4-Inch
Lowest new price: $54.99
Lowest used price: $46.35
List price: $78.00
Wilton 11104 Wilton Bench Vise, Jaw Width 4-Inch, Jaw Opening 4-Inch
- Made From High Strength Steel
- Double Lock Down Swivel Base
- Large Anvil Work Surface
|Wolfcraft 3415405 Right Angle Clamp
Lowest new price: $22.99
Lowest used price: $18.66
List price: $22.99
The Wolfcraft Right Angle Clamp is a durable aluminum tool that is very effective for making cabinets or box-frames, and functions as a third hand for the every handyman. It's useful function of an assembly aid helps in the alignment and clamping of parts for nailing, welding, and screwing. The clamp's ergonomic handles and quick-release mechanism allow for easy adjustments, while the 2-1/2-inch jaw capacity handles most clamping jobs. A 3-inch clamp face with V-groove design is also included to hold round materials. Other features include a clamping device for 90-degree corner joints, and a saw guide for 45-degree mitre cuts and work bench vice. This product comes with a 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty.Durable right angle aluminum clamp for making cabinets or box-frames3-inch clamp face with V-groove design to hold round materials2-1/2-inch jaw capacity handles most clamping jobsErgonomic handles for comfort and a quick-release mechanism for easy adjustments5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
The Wolfcraft Right Angle Clamp is a durable aluminum tool that is very effective for making cabinets or box-frames, and functions as a third hand for the every handyman. It's useful function of an assembly aid helps in the alignment and clamping of parts for nailing, welding, and screwing. The clamp's ergonomic handles and quick-release mechanism allow for easy adjustments, while the 2-1/2-inch jaw capacity handles most clamping jobs. A 3-inch clamp face with V-groove design is also included to hold round materials. Other features include a clamping device for 90-degree corner joints, and a saw guide for 45-degree mitre cuts and work bench vice. This product comes with a 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Durable right angle aluminum clamp for making cabinets or box-frames
- 3-inch clamp face with V-groove design to hold round materials
- 2-1/2-inch jaw capacity handles most clamping jobs
- Ergonomic handles for comfort and a quick-release mechanism for easy adjustments
- 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
|Jet 70424 JET-24 24-Inch Parallel Clamp
Lowest new price: $35.95
List price: $70.00
The line of JET Parallel Clamps is not known just for its name, but its reliability and sturdiness as well. With an exclusive design, it provides precision and power with exact 90 degree clamping at up to 1,000 lbs of pressure. Each clamp is equipped with the ergonomic SUMOGRIP handle integrated with soft grip technology for added comfort and torque. Reversible clamping movable jaw can be reversed to be used as a spreader.
The Jet 24-Inch Parallel Clamp allows for precision and power with exact 90-degree clamping at up to 1,000-pounds of pressure which minimizes the tendency of warping and distortion of the work piece. The movable jaw can also be reversed to change the clamp into a spreader for maximum versatility, and includes an integrated ergonomic soft grip for added comfort and increased power.
- Sturdy and powerful 24-inch, 1,000-pound clamp ideal for both clamping and spreading
- Non-marring composite resin jaw faces
- Moveable rail stand/end stop
- Turns easy without binding
- Reversible clamping, converts clamp to a spreader
|Stanley STHT83166 2-Inch by 4-Inch Clamp
Lowest new price: $23.42
Lowest used price: $24.11
List price: $33.72
The Stanley 2-inch by 4-inch clamp allows you to make clamps of any lengths out of any existing 2 by 4-inch pieces of lumber (2-by-4). Since 2-by-4s are available on most job sites and in most homes, you won't have to carry around heavy and dirty pipe clamps or bar clamps. Both clamp heads can be easily inserted and repositioned anywhere along the 2-by-4. Non-mar pads protect work surfaces. The clamps will stand upright allowing project to be lifted off work table. The clamps can also be used as a spreader. Clamp heads can be fixed to the 2-by-4s with screws or bolts for additional clamping force.
Choosing the right clamp is particularly important when working with wood since the wrong clamp can provide the required hold but also put nicks and gouges into expensive wood because the clamping force is concentrated into two small unprotected areas. That problem can be eliminated with Stanley’s new 2-inch x 4-inch Clamp, a versatile alternative to bar and pipes clamps which also includes several of the most-wanted features such as non-mar pads to help protect work surfaces. This Stanley clamp is light and easy to transport while also providing 400 pounds of clamping force – and up to 850 pounds when bolted to a 2-inch x 4-inch beam. The Stanley 2-inch x 4-inch Clamp works with any 2-inch x 4-inch beam and eliminates the need to carry around bar clamps or pipe clamps. The Stanley clamp stands upright on two feet allowing projects to be lifted off the work surface as well as to provide balance. Both clamp heads can be effortlessly inserted and repositioned anywhere along the wood and are easily accessible and modified to any length.
- Throat depth: 2-1/16 Inches
- Jaw capacity: Any 2-inch by 4-inch length
- Spreader capacity: Yes
- Removable non-mar pads: Yes
- Clamp heads can be positioned anywhere on 2-by-4 inch piece of lumber or pipe: Yes
- Clamp heads can be inserted from anywhere on the 2-by-4 inch piece of lumber or pipe: Yes
- Eliminates the need to carry around bar clamps or pipe clamps
- Clamps can be inserted and repositioned anywhere along a 2"x4"
- 400 pounds of clamping force and up to 850 pounds when bolted to a 2"x4"
- Non-mar pads to protect work surfaces
Page 1 of 1552
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.