|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Cooper Wiring Devices TR7745W-BOX Combination USB Charger with Tamper Resistant Receptacle and Box, 15-Amp, White Finish
Lowest new price: $21.99
Lowest used price: $21.51
List price: $36.00
Brand: Cooper Wiring Devices
The Cooper Wiring Devices TR7745W-BOX 15-Amp Combination USB Charger with Tamper Resistant Receptacle and Box is a standard AC duplex receptacle with 2-USB charging ports rated 2.1A. The dual USB charging ports charge most compatible electronic devices that charge with a 5-Volt charger adapter. Includes 3-pre-stripped 6-inch wire leads for line, neutral and ground for quick and easy installation. Automatic grounding system eliminates need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure. Also, provides redundant measure of ground continuity where jumper is used. The steel-mounting strap is zinc plated for added corrosion resistance. Replaces any standard duplex receptacle with the thermoplastic top and back body, which are virtually unbreakable for a number of years of durable performance. The Cooper Wiring Devices TR7745W-BOX 15-Amp Combination USB Charger is compliant with 2011 NEC Article 406.12 that states that all 15-Amp and 20-Amp, 125-Volt receptacles installed in dwelling units must be tamper resistant. Whether a home's style is traditional, modern, casual, cozy or rustic, it will demand more from wiring devices than in years past. Cooper Wiring Devices is dedicated to providing the up-to-date wiring device solutions; solutions that increase energy efficiency, increase productivity, promote safety at work and in the home and produce reliable performance. Cooper Wiring Devices is a trusted name in electrical products for over 175-years.
- Dual USB charging ports charge most compatible electronic devices that charge via 5-volt charger adapter
- White finish which has a thermoplastic top and back body are virtually unbreakable for years of durability
- Tamper Resistant shutters provide compliance with 2011 NEC article 406.12
- Comes with a limited warranty
- Leviton 80401-W 1-Gang Decora/GFCI Device Decora Wallplate, Standard Size, Thermoset, Device Mount, White
- Cooper Wiring Devices 9521WS Aspire Screwless Wallplate, 1-Gang, White Satin
- Cooper Wiring Devices TR7745BK-BOX Combination USB Charger with Tamper Resistant Receptacle and Box, 15-Amp, Black Finish
- Cooper Wiring Devices TR7746W-BOX Combination USB Charger with Tamper Resistant Receptacle and Box, 20-Amp, White Finish
- Cooper Wiring Devices TR7740W-K Combination USB Charger with Tamper Resistant Receptacle, 2-Pole, 3-Wire Grounding, White
|Kreg KHC-RAC Right Angle Clamp
Lowest new price: $23.79
List price: $27.99
This clamp makes pocket-hole joints as easy to clamp as they are to make. One side of the adjustable locking plier clamp is formed into a pin that mates perfectly into a 3/8" pocket hole, and the other side has a swivel pad that allows the clamp to align perfectly with the mating surface. Comfort grips eliminate pinching when releasing the clamp. Once you try the RAC you will wonder how youve been doing pocket-hole joints without it! Also great for assembling all types of box joints.
- Align workpieces in 90-degree registration
- Anchors the workpiece firmly in place
- Swiveling pad automatically adjusts to your material dimensions
- Great for assembling all types of box joints
- 90-degree clamping made easy
|Jet 70431-2 31-Inch Parallel Clamp 2 Pack
Lowest new price: $104.90
List price: $142.00
The JET 70431-2 31-Inch Parallel Clamps (Two Pack) provide powerful 90-degree clamping capabilities at up to 1,000 pounds of pressure. These versatile clamps include movable jaws that can be reversed and used as spreaders. Easy to use, the clamps feature SumoGrip handles that provide comfort and increase torque. They even have an innovative measurement system for quick identification of opening capacities.
The 70431-2 31-Inch Parallel Clamps (Two Pack)
At a Glance:
- 90-degree clamping capabilities
- Up to 1,000 pounds of pressure
- Precision-Rule Measurement System gives exact setups and readings
- Soft SumoGrip handles increase torque
- Reversible, movable jaws double as spreaders
Deep Throats and Quick-Lock Jaws for Ease of Use
Clamps feature SumoGrip handles for comfort and a Precision-Rule Measurement System for accuracy.
Rugged aluminum I-beam construction allows the clamps to handle up to 1,000 pounds of pressure.
Each JET 70431-2 is a well-constructed 31-inch parallel clamp with a deeper-than-standard throat and wide jaw, so it will be indispensable to your workshop. For convenience, the clamps' Slide-Glide triggers easily lock the jaws into place, allowing for smooth movement.
Clever Rail Design Makes Tough Jobs Easy
Each 70431-2 rail features an innovative Precision-Rule Measurement System that provides you with consistent setups and exact readings on your openings--a feature other clamps fail to provide. What's more, the moveable rail stands add convenience and accuracy to both clamping and spreading jobs.
Ergonomic Design Works for You
The 31-inch parallel clamps feature ergonomic construction that's designed to work for you--not the other way around. Soft SumoGrip handles make the clamps easy to hold, and they also give you increased torque. The clamps do not take much strength to manipulate, yet can clamp up to 1,000 pounds of pressure. For further convenience, each Acme-threaded handle easily turns while applying continuous pressure.
Built for Durability and Versatility
These clamps are built to see you through all of your projects. Featuring a durable aluminum design, superior I-beam construction, and a fully-plated rigid backbone to prevent corrosion, each clamp is built for long-lasting use. Additionally, a non-marring composite resin covers each clamp's jaw face to prevent wear and tear and ensure even clamping pressure.
Very versatile, each 70431-2 is designed with a workable profile that allows you to narrowly clamp on the side of the jaw face. For further flexibility, the clamps' moveable, reversible jaws can be dual-purposed as spreaders.
What's in the Box
JET 70431-2 31-Inch Parallel Clamp (Two Pack)
- The precision rule measurement system provides a consistent setup and quick identification of opening capacity
- Jet's exclusive slide-glide trigger makes precise adjustments rapidly
- The ergonomic SUMOGRIP handle integrated with soft grip for added comfort and increased power
- Jet's Moveable rail stand and end stop helps preset clamping capacity rapidly and accurately
- Extra wide non-marring jaw faces ensure even clamping pressure. Lifetime Warranty
|Bessey VAS23 Vario Angle Strap Clamp
Lowest new price: $29.98
Lowest used price: $25.82
List price: $51.42
Irregular shapes, unusual objects, picture frames or circular work are no match for this innovative new Bessey clamp. With a 23 long x 1" wide, high tensile strength polyester "no stretch" strap that winds up for safe and easy management, and four unique "vario-angles" that exert continuous pressure on the joints, this is more than just a strap clamp. Special winding gears at the head of the threaded spindle draw the strap evenly from both sides guaranteeing distortion free clamping. Additional vario-angles are sold separately in packs of six.
- Reciprocal gears
- Woven polyester strap
- High-tensile strength
- Swiveling pressure plates
- 23-foot capacity
|Bessey BPC-34 3/4-Inch H Style Pipe Clamp
Lowest new price: $11.42
List price: $14.75
The "H" shaped foot assembly stabilizes the clamp in two dimensions giving dual-axis stability to the work piece and industry leading clearance from the work surface.
- H style base prevents clamps from tipping over
- Crank handle clears work surface when opening and closing the jaw on the clamp
- 4 soft jaw caps are included to prevent damaging materials being clamped
- Durable powder coat finish
- Zinc plated clutch components, black oxide coated threaded spindle
|Whirlpool 4396008RP Vent Clamps, 2-Pack
Lowest new price: $1.98
- 4 inch steel clamp includes phillips/hex head screw designed to resist stretching
|Wolfcraft 3415405 Right Angle Clamp
Lowest new price: $22.99
Lowest used price: $19.80
List price: $22.99
The Wolfcraft Right Angle Clamp is a durable aluminum tool that is very effective for making cabinets or box-frames, and functions as a third hand for the every handyman. It's useful function of an assembly aid helps in the alignment and clamping of parts for nailing, welding, and screwing. The clamp's ergonomic handles and quick-release mechanism allow for easy adjustments, while the 2-1/2-inch jaw capacity handles most clamping jobs. A 3-inch clamp face with V-groove design is also included to hold round materials. Other features include a clamping device for 90-degree corner joints, and a saw guide for 45-degree mitre cuts and work bench vice. This product comes with a 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty.Durable right angle aluminum clamp for making cabinets or box-frames3-inch clamp face with V-groove design to hold round materials2-1/2-inch jaw capacity handles most clamping jobsErgonomic handles for comfort and a quick-release mechanism for easy adjustments5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
The Wolfcraft Right Angle Clamp is a durable aluminum tool that is very effective for making cabinets or box-frames, and functions as a third hand for the every handyman. It's useful function of an assembly aid helps in the alignment and clamping of parts for nailing, welding, and screwing. The clamp's ergonomic handles and quick-release mechanism allow for easy adjustments, while the 2-1/2-inch jaw capacity handles most clamping jobs. A 3-inch clamp face with V-groove design is also included to hold round materials. Other features include a clamping device for 90-degree corner joints, and a saw guide for 45-degree mitre cuts and work bench vice. This product comes with a 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Durable right angle aluminum clamp for making cabinets or box-frames
- 3-inch clamp face with V-groove design to hold round materials
- 2-1/2-inch jaw capacity handles most clamping jobs
- Ergonomic handles for comfort and a quick-release mechanism for easy adjustments
- 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
|Jorgensen 50 Pony 3/4-Inch Pipe Clamp Fixture
Lowest new price: $12.15
List price: $19.76
Brand: Adjustable Clamp Co
This 3/4" pipe clamp set incorporates standard Acme cut steel threaded screws for a securing hold and final tightening. The tail-stop features a multiple-disc-clutch for fast easy adjustments while holding work securely. Often considered the industry standard for pipe clamps, "Pony" clamps are made in the USA and designed to be used on standard 3/4" black pipe to offer the flexibility of creating any clamping length. Easy to assemble, ideal for woodworking with a wide range of applications from industrial to do-it-yourself type projects. Set include one each head and tail units.
The best ideas are often the simplest, which explains why Jorgenson is well known among woodworkers as the maker of some of the best clamps available, and their 3/4-inch steel bar clamp is no exception. No shop can have too many of these. They offer a basic, reliable design--featuring a crank handle, no holes, no rivets, and no notches--that leaves little room for improvement. These clamps are great for a huge variety of jobs, can be used on any length of pipe your task requires, and can be relied on to keep their grip without loosening up or slipping. Removing the clamps when the job is done is quick and easy every time. Sure, some may say that a clamp is a clamp, and to some extent that's true. But with so many brands on the market, there's a reason it's so hard to find a shop that's not full of Jorgenson clamps. If you're looking for reliable clamps at a price that allows you to buy as many as you need, Jorgensen clamps are tough to beat. --Brian Trinen
- 3/4-inch pony pipe clamp fixture
- Mounts on any 3/4-inch pipe; features crank-type handle and 1-3/4-inch square clamp faces
- Hardened steel construction with baked enamel fish with no holes, rivets, or notches
- Includes 2-pieced pony pipe clamp
- 5.2 by 2 by 8.5-inches; 2.8-pounds; lifetime warranty
|Irwin Industrial Tools 512QCN Next Generation 12-Inch Clamp and Spreader
Lowest new price: $16.56
List price: $35.39
Brand: Irwin Tools
IRWIN Tools 512QCN Quick-Grip One Handed Bar Clamp and Spreader Clamp, 12", is the next generation, improved one-handed bar clamp. This Irwin Quick-Grip delivers 300 pounds of sustained clamping force, an I-beam bar and locking swivel jaw. The new feature locking swivel jaw helps conform to uneven work surfaces. Quick-change screw allows bar clamp to turn into a spreader clamp. I-beam bar features removable pads. This bar clamp has a 3-3/16" throat depth.
- Patented Locking Swivel Jaw
- 3-1/2-Inch Throat Depth
- Removable pads
- Quick change screw
- I-Beam Bar
|Plantronics clothing clip ( 06439-20 )
Lowest new price: $1.31
List price: $2.40
Plantronics Clothes Clip- Plantronics clothingclip for the H41 and H41N mirage headsets- Keeps headset stabalized and comfortably in place-Easily adjustable for your conveniencePL2446001
- Plantronics 06439-20 Plantronics Clothes Clip
Page 1 of 1820
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.