|Browse by Catagory:
Sports & Outdoor Play
Gym Sets, Climbers & Slides
Beanbags & Foot Bags
Pools & Water Fun
Kites & Wind Spinners
Pogo Sticks & Hoppers
Play Tents & Tunnels
Sandbox & Beach
Pretend & Dress-up
Action Figure Playsets
Scifi & Fantasy Figures
Train Set Accessories
Wooden Train Sets
Kangaroos & Koalas
Anatomy, Biology & Botany
Science & Discovery
Chemistry & Physics
Earth Sciences & Geology
Globes & Geography
Electronic & Robotic Kits
Remote Control Toys & Vehicles
Electric Powered Ride-ons
Birth to 24 Months
2 to 4 Years
5 to 7 Years
8 to 11 Years
12 to 15 Years
Novelty & Gag Toys
Melissa & Doug
Toys and Games
Science & Discovery
|Insect Lore Live Butterfly Garden
Lowest new price: $12.88
List price: $19.99
Brand: Insect Lore
Witness one of nature's most spectacular transformations up close with this reusable, collapsible habitat. Fine, transparent mesh lets you see butterfly metamorphosis up close. Product includes easy-to-use feeder and complete instructions for habitat. Butterfly larvae with food shipped directly to your home. The habitat collapses for storage when not in use. You can adopt and raise a handful of caterpillars, watch them transform into painted lady butterflies, then lift the garden cover to release your beautiful specimens into the wild. This exciting habitat makes a fabulous introduction to the miracles of nature. The larvae and food available round the year.
Experience nature up close with the Live Butterfly Garden from Insect Lore. This enthralling educational kit gives kids the opportunity to observe butterflies through every stage of their lifecycle. Children ages four and up can observe five real caterpillars eat and grow to form their chrysalis and then emerge as Painted Lady butterflies. Children will love feeding the butterflies in their included observation habitat and then releasing them into the wild.
Live Butterfly Garden
At a Glance:
Age: 4 years and up
Requirements: Larvae, which are available with the included mail-in coupon ($5 shipping and handling required; ships to all U.S. states except Hawaii).
Warranty: Insect Lore guarantees that at least 3 of the 5 butterfly larvae sent through the mail will metamorphose into adult butterflies.
Live Caterpillars Mailed Directly to You
Watch larvae turn into butterflies! View larger.
12-inch habitat, guide, dropper, and coupon. View larger.
The Butterfly Garden comes with a coupon to send away for five caterpillars. The caterpillars are hatched from eggs in a butterfly nursery and mailed to your home in a special clear container, complete with caterpillar food.
Keeping the caterpillars out of direct sunlight, children can watch them eat, grow, and after seven to ten days, form their chrysalides and begin their transformation into butterflies. The transformation from caterpillar to butterfly normally takes two to three weeks: seven to ten days in caterpillar stage, and seven to ten days in chrysalis stage. Insect Lore guarantees that at least three of the five caterpillars you receive will grow into adult butterflies.
Live caterpillars and food
Observe the Metamorphosis Up Close
The Butterfly Garden comes with a pop-up butterfly observation habitat, which is a cylindrical mesh container measuring 12 inches tall. Once the caterpillars become chrysalides, they can be transferred to the habitat, where they will complete their transformation into adult Painted Lady butterflies. Children will be excited to keep a close eye on the changing chrysalides and watch this seemingly magical metamorphosis.
Your Very Own Butterflies
Once the butterflies emerge, children can have lots of fun feeding them and watching them eat. The kit comes with a dropper for squeezing sugar water into the habitat for the butterflies to drink. It is recommended that flowers be placed in the habitat for the butterflies to rest on while they enjoy their meals. Kids will delight in observing the butterflies unfurl their proboscises to suck up the sugar water.
Enjoy your butterflies for a few days and then experience the excitement of letting them go to continue their amazing life cycle. Insect Lore recommends that butterflies be released within a week of their emergence, when temperatures are above 55 degrees Fahrenheit. To ensure the safety of your live specimens, delivery may be delayed if temperatures are extreme in your area.
Additional mail-in certificates are available for order, so once you've released your butterflies, you can reuse the Butterfly Garden and experience the magic of metamorphosis again and again.
What's in the Box
Mesh butterfly habitat, feeding dropper, activity guide, complete instructions, and mail-in coupon for five caterpillars, and food.
- See butterfly metamorphosis up close.Reusable, collapsible habitat.
- Includes feeder.Complete instructions included.
- Includes mail-in voucher for five butterfly larvae and special food. ($5.00 fee for processing)
- Witness one of nature's most spectacular transformations up close.
- Just mail in the included coupon for larvae and food.
|Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Kit
Lowest new price: $23.15
List price: $34.99
Discovering the wonders of science and building cool electronics can be done in a snap—with this exciting building kit. Winner of a Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products award, Snap Circuits Jr. comes with easy-to-follow directions that help you snap together a variety of intriguing experiments. Create things like a dual-speed fan, periodic doorbell, photo sensor police siren, flashing laser light and more. Comes with over 30 easy-to-identify reusable color-coded parts and instructions. Imported.
- Awards: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr. Toy Best Educational Products
- Contains more than 30 Snap-Together parts
- Build more than 100 exciting projects
- Clear and concise illustrated manual included and available online
- Exciting projects include burglar alarm, doorbell and more
|Uncle Milton Moon In My Room
Lowest new price: $13.79
List price: $29.99
Brand: Uncle Milton
It's the ultimate night light. Bring the wonder of the night sky into a youngster's room with this light up moon that can be set to any of 12-different lunar phases.
Enjoy the shining beauty of the moon right at home with Uncle Milton's Moon in My Room. This realistic moon model hangs on your wall and lights up to show the different phases of the moon. Recommended for children ages six and older, Moon in My Room lets you experience the awe-inspiring sight of our moon at any time.
Different phase settings let you match what the real moon looks like outside tonight. View larger.
Built-in Lights Showcase the Moon's Phases
Uncle Milton's Moon in My Room features rows of lights that glow softly behind the detailed lunar surface. The lights are specially arranged to mimic the phases of the moon, going from a new moon to full moon and all the phases in between. Teach your child about the solar system while watching Moon in My Room show off the moon's progression from dark to light.
Included Remote for Easy Control
Included with Moon in My Room is an infrared remote that lets you control your moon model from across the room. The remote features buttons to turn the lights on or off, trigger each progression of the moon's phases sequentially, or set it to slowly cycle through each phase automatically.
Downloadable Moon Tour
Each Moon in My Room comes with a download code on the instruction sheet. Using this code, you can download an audio tour of the moon from UncleMilton.com. A perfect learning opportunity, you can watch your Moon in My Room cycle through its phases while listening to an informative tour of the lunar landscape.
Auto Shutoff Saves Battery Life
After 30 minutes without interruption, Moon in My Room will automatically shut off to save battery power. This lets you fall asleep to the soft glow of the moon, while conserving battery power to make sure Moon in my Room can be enjoyed for a long time.
Our testers found Moon in My Room to be both detailed and well made. The textured, domed surface was quite realistic and glowed nicely in a dim room. The included remote seems to be the only way to control the Moon unit, so it's important not to misplace it. If you do, however, replacements can be found on the Uncle Milton website.
What's in the Box
Moon unit, remote control, and instruction manual.
Moon in My Room
At a Glance:
- Features authentic lunar landscape
- Glowing lights reenact the phases of the moon
- Includes infrared remote control
- Auto shutoff to preserve battery life
- Easy to hang on a wall
- Four AA batteries (not included)
- Two AAA batteries (not included)
- small Philips screwdriver
- Authentically detailed 3-D lunar landscape.
- Automatic or manual function shows 12 main phases of the moon.
- MP3 download code included provides a guided tour of the moon.
- Auto shut off
- Hangs on wall
|Insect Lore Cup of Caterpillars
Lowest new price: $9.97
Brand: Insect Lore
Watch caterpillars change into butterflies before your very eyes!
Insect Lore's Cup of Caterpillars includes 5 caterpillars and all of the nutritious food they need to develop into beautiful Painted Lady Butterflies.
Please note: This product is a REFILL and includes a clear cup with caterpillars and food ONLY. Be sure to provide a habitat in which to hatch your butterflies. If you don't have one, you may wish to order our Butterfly Garden Habitat Only.
Insect Lore guarantees that 3 of the 5 caterpillars will become healthy adult butterflies.
- Insect Lore - The Original Butterflies-By-Mail Company Since 1969.
- Healthy caterpillars shipped safely from our butterfly farm to you!
- Insect Lore has Shipped over 50 Million Butterflies Since 1969.
- Insect Lore guarantees that 3 of the 5 caterpillars will successfully metamorphose into adult butterflies.
- Live caterpillars are shipped to destinations within the Continental USA. We cannot ship caterpillars to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Canada.
|Elenco Snap Circuits SC-300 Physics Kit
Lowest new price: $46.99
List price: $66.99
Snap Circuits makes learning electronics easy and fun. Just follow the colorful pictures in our manual and build exciting projects such as AM radios; burglar alarms; doorbells and much more. You can even play electronic games with your friends. All parts are mounted on plastic modules and snap together with ease. Enjoy hours of educational fun while learning about electronics. No tools required. Includes Projects 1-305 manuals. (includes all of the SC100 projects and 200 new ones.).
- AWARDS: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
- Contains over 60 Snap-Together parts. Build over 300 exciting projects.
- Clear and concise Illustrated Manual Included and Available Online.
- Build a Radio, Doorbell, burglar alarm and more
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- No tools required
|72 Blank Microscope Slides and 100 Square Cover Glass
Lowest new price: $4.49
Microscope slides pack of 72 pieces + box of 100 cover slips
22 x 22 mm
0.13-0.17 mm thick
- Clear glass microscope slides, 72 per box
- 100 glass cover slips
- Ground edges
|POOF-Slinky 0SA221 Scientific Explorer My First Mind Blowing Science Kit, 11-Activities
Lowest new price: $12.36
List price: $19.99
Brand: Scientific Explorer
Mind Blowing Science Packaging
Learn About the Unusual Principles of Science
My First Science Kit tests several scientific principles with mind blowing experiments such as creating a sunset in a test tube and making a color-changing volcano. Children love learning fascinating facts about their natural world and this kit will keep them engrossed with interactive experiments. You don’t need a state of the art laboratory to hypothesize and test your theories; everything you need comes in this expansive kit. Your child will learn using the scientific process of deduction and experimentation.
- Step-by-step instructions for all 11 experiments, the detailed science guide included with this kit provides adults with "mind blowing science secrets" that help to answer questions about what's happening in each experiment
- Mind Blowing Science is part of the exceptional series of home science kits based on the nationally recognized Great Explorations in Math and Science (GEMS) program pioneered at UC Berkley's Lawrence Hall of Science
- Kit Includes: Red cabbage juice powder, citric acid, baking soda, three color tablets, crosslinked polyacrylamide, vegetable oil, corn starch, two cotton swabs, three test tubes, three plastic cups, pipette, two sticks, two measuring scoops and an activity guide
Fun Educational Experience
My First Mind Blowing Science Kit provides the tools your little Einstein needs to create their very own science lab at home. This beginner’s science kit allows young scientists to perform several amazing safe and fun science experiments that range from erupting a color-changing volcano to creating a sunset in a test tube. Young scientists will learn about basic principles behind the science including the difference between acids and bases and how to use a test tube and pipette.
This kit combines elements of science with entertaining facts to provide hours of hands-on activities. This kit is an exciting way for children to learn and test scientific principles with awesome experiments. It also teaches a valuable lesson about the scientific method and how to propose, test and refine your hypothesis. Exploratory learning improves memory and keeps kids engaged with hands-on learning experiences. These experiments are the closest educators have come to creating an authentic learning experience. Kids will love it and learn at the same time. Enjoy this kit at home with parents and friends or in the classroom at school.
Product’s Additional Features
This kit is based on a series of home science kits based on the nationally recognized Great Explorations in Math and Science program pioneered at UC Berkley's Lawrence Hall of Science. With strong research backing each experiment, your child will learn and grow with this expansive kit. It comes with an activity guide that steps you through each experiment and explains important facts.
Scientific Explorer is the industry leader in fun, educational and activity-based science kits loved by both parents and children. The POOF-Slinky 0SA221 Scientific Explorer My First Mind Blowing Science Kit is recommended for children 4 years of age and older with adult supervision. POOF-Slinky, Inc. is the maker of Poof, Slinky, Ideal and Scientific Explorer Brands.
Scientific Explorer's Mind Blowing Science Kit makes it possible to create your very own science lab at home. This smartly designed science kit allows young scientists to perform several amazing science experiments that range from erupting a color-changing volcano to growing colorful, jiggly crystals. Young scientists will learn about basic principles behind the science including the difference between acids and bases, and how to use a test tube and pipette. Although designed for use by children ages four and older, adult supervision is needed for safety and to ensure that young scientists get the most out of the Mind Blowing Science Kit.
Mind Blowing Science Kit
Ages: 4 years and up
Requires: Water, baking flour, plate or tray, tape, red and blue pens, grape juice, coffee filter paper, bowl, measuring spoons and cups, stirring spoon, towels for clean-up
What We Think
Ease of assembly:
The Good: Colorful experiments can be performed at home
The Challenging: Adult supervision is required at all times
In a Nutshell: A fun, dynamic way to learn about science
Do-It-Yourself Science: No Experts Required
This kit comes equipped with almost everything you need to create mind-blowing, colorful experiments in the comfort of your own kitchen. View larger.
Scientific Explorer's Mind Blowing Science Kit includes almost everything you need to set up exciting, colorful experiments with your young scientist. Included in this dynamic kit are the following components: red cabbage juice powder, citric acid, color tablets, polyacrylamide crystals, a pipette, small and medium scoops, and three plastic cups. Only basic supplies are required but not included, such as water, towels, a plate or tray to catch spills, and a stirring spoon. Although none of the experiments included in this kit are especially messy, each one should be done on a flat surface that can be easily wiped clean in case of spills.
Adults who are supervising experiments do not need to be science gurus. In addition to step-by-step instructions for each experiment, the detailed science guide included with this kit provides adults with "mind blowing science secrets" that help to answer questions about what's happening in each experiment. All of the materials and experiments involve basic scientific concepts associated with acidic and basic liquids and are arranged to present these concepts in sequential order. The descriptions included in the science guide give background information related to each reaction and offer questions that adults can ask to help encourage fun learning during experimentation.
Dynamic, Fun Science at Home
Adults and kids will learn amazing new things about basic and acidic solutions with the Mind Blowing Science Kit. Whether erupting a color-changing volcano, creating a sunset in a test tube, or growing colorful, jiggly crystals, this science kit mixes learning with experimentation in a fun and colorful way for a wide range of ages. Each of the hands-on activities in the science guide is intended to be performed by a young scientist under adult supervision, although these activities can be adjusted to accommodate a range of ages and capabilities while still maintaining the educational excitement of the original experiments. In addition to providing detailed instructions, the science guide makes it possible for those adults who might not have a background in science, or even any exposure to scientific experimentation, to knowledgably perform experiments successfully. The dynamic, colorful nature of the experiments included in this kit make it great for pleasing a crowd at family gatherings, parties, or science fairs.
What's in the Box
Red cabbage juice powder, citric acid, baking soda, color tablets, cross-linked polyacrylamide crystals, vegetable oil, corn starch, paper, cotton swabs, test tubes and caps, plastic cups, pipette, stir sticks, small and medium plastic scoops, science guide.
- Allows your young scientist to explore and learn the basics of science from chemical reactions to the use of basic science tools
- Create an erupting, color changing volcano, a sunset in a test tube, jiggly crystals and more
- Spark your child's curiosity in science with detailed step-by-step science experiments and answer their "mind-blowing science secrets"
- Scientific Explorer is the industry leader in fun, educational and activity-based science kits
- Recommended for children 4-years of age and older with adult supervision
|6" Handheld Brass Telescope with Wooden Box - Pirate Navigation
Lowest new price: $7.66
List price: $22.95
This telescope is made from brass and comes with a leather handle. The telescope will magnify far away objects and landscapes with a clear image. The scope extends to a full 6" and can retract to fit into its own ornate box.
The telescope is modeled after older style scopes. It can be focused by fully extending the entire body of the telescope, then slowly contracting and expanding the eyepiece portion only.
The magnification is approximately 3x.
- Fully functioning telescope
- Keep it safe in its own box
- Beautiful Brass Finish
- Unique Home or Office Decor Item
- Great addition to your maritime or pirate collection
|5 Live Caterpillars Shipped Now- Butterfly Kit Refill
Lowest new price: $11.47
Brand: Nature Gift Store
5 Painted Lady Butterfly Caterpillars (in 1 cup) with food and easy instructions. Order ANY time of year- a Fun Winter Project! Instructions included how to keep butterflies inside for their life cycle. Comes with: 5 caterpillars sent now, food, Mister, butterfly feeder, sugar, eye dropper, easy instructions, coloring page. Guaranteed! We guarantee 3 caterpillars to become happy adult butterflies. You can release them outside after observing them if it's over 50 degrees. Please do not order if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. Our live arrival guaranty will be void if ordered during these temperatures. We ship this item via USPS (post office) within 4 business days.
- 5 Painted lady Butterfly Caterpillars shipped to your house right now
- Everything you need to rear them EXCEPT the net cage
- You get: 5 caterpillars shipped when you order now, caterpillar food, Mister, butterfly feeder, sugar, eye dropper, easy instructions, coloring page
- GUARANTEED! We guarantee 3 caterpillars to become happy adult butterflies
- We ship this item via USPS (post office) within 4 business days. Please do not order if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. Our live arrival guaranty will be void if ordered during these temperatures
|Live Ant Farm Ants Shipped Now: Ant Farm Kit Refill
Lowest new price: $6.78
Brand: Nature Gift Store
Tube of LIVE Ant Farm Ants shipped to your house right now. Instructions and 25 LIVE red Harvester Ants for ant farms, ready to tunnel though your ant farm. We ship live ant farm ants all year to anywhere in the continental USA. LIVE arrival guaranteed. Please do not order if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. Our live arrival guaranty will be void if ordered during these temperatures. We ship this item via USPS (post office) within 4 business days.
Here's some Ant Facts:
How long can the ants stay in their tube after I receive them? They should be put into the habitat as soon as possible. However, if they have come too early, they can be put into the refrigerator for up to 4 days without harming them.
Do you send Queen Ants? Sorry, no. The USDA rules prohibit us from shipping queen ants because they do not want them to establish colonies where they do not belong. Also, ant farms are not designed to contain a large queen and the thousands of young she produces. Your ants will work without the queen.
How long will my ants live? They usually live 3 to 6 months. We've had them live as long as 8 months.
Can I use the same sand for my 2nd batch of ants? Yes. The sand is good for at least 2 batches of ants before it needs to be replaced. Just sift out dead ants and old food and put back into your farm
- Tube of LIVE Ant Farm Ants shipped to your house right now
- Instructions and 25 LIVE red Harvester Ants for ant farms, ready to tunnel though your ant farm
- We ship live ant farm ants all year to anywhere in the continental USA
- GUARANTEED! LIVE arrival is guaranteed. *********PLEASE DO NOT ORDER IF BELOW 40 DEGREES OR ABOVE 85 DEGREES IN YOUR AREA****** Our live arrival guaranty will be VOID if ordered during these temperatures.*********** We ship this item via USPS (post office) within 4 business days.
- Here's some Ant Facts: Ant FAQ: How long can the ants stay in their tube after I receive them? They should be put into the habitat as soon as possible. However, if they have come too early, they can be put into the refrigerator for up to 4 days without harming them. Do you send Queen Ants? Sorry, no. The USDA rules prohibit us from shipping queen ants because they do not want them to establish colonies where they do not belong. Also, ant farms are not designed to contain a large queen and the thousands of young she produces. Your ants will work without the queen. How long will my ants live? They usually live 3 to 6 months. We've had them live as long as 8 months. Can I use the same sand for my 2nd batch of ants? Yes. The sand is good for at least 2 batches of ants before it needs to be replaced. Just sift out dead ants and old food and put back into your farm
Page 1 of 2906
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.