|Browse by Catagory:
Play Station 3
|$20 PlayStation Store Gift Card - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code]
Lowest new price: $19.99
List price: $19.99
Model: 40613on $20 Card26
|$10 PlayStation Store Gift Card - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code]
Lowest new price: $9.99
List price: $9.99
The Ultimate Entertainment Gift Card
PlayStation Network Cards fill your PSN Wallet with cash, allowing you to download new games, DLC, and videos, as well as stream movies and music.
Download the latest games and add-ons
PlayStation Network Cards allow you to download tons of great PS3 Games, PS Vita games, exclusive PSN titles, and expand your gaming experiences with new DLC.
Access your favorite movies and music
Rent or purchase the latest and greatest movies and shows available, and choose from millions of songs and videos to stream instantly to your favoite devices.
Connect with millions and start playing
Take your games to the next level by downloading the latest multiplayer maps, missions, and characters to play online with friends and tons of other PlayStation games.
Hungry for something new? Download hundreds of games of every size and shape - plus get add-ons and expansion packs for your favorite titles. Rent or buy hit movies and your favorite TV shows. It's also a breeze to pass content between your PS3 and your PS Vita.
Joining PlayStation Plus is the ultimate PSN power-up. Being a member scores you free games and downloads, big-time discounts, and more. You'll also get first dibs on exclusive betas demos and full game trails.
Even the most obsessed gamer needs a break now and then. PlayStation Network has everything you could possibly want to fuel your entertainment addiction - games, movies, music, TV shows, and more - all available right when you want it.
|Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster Special Edition - Playstation 3
Lowest new price: $39.96
List price: $39.99
Brand: Square Enix
FINAL FANTASY X/X 2 HD Remaster celebrates two of the most cherished and beloved entries to the world renowned franchise that has sold over 100 million units over the past twenty five years. FINAL FANTASY X introduced players to the world of Spira, and left a legendary impression on the industry with its stunning visuals, heart wrenching story, and fully voiced characters – a first in a FINAL FANTASY title. FINAL FANTASY X 2 marked the first ever direct sequel to a FINAL FANTASY title, and returned players to Spira with an even more addictive and fast paced combat system. Now completely remastered in gorgeous HD, FINAL FANTASY X/X 2 HD Remaster brings this timeless classic forward to the current generation of fans, old and new alike. FINAL FANTASY X tells the story of Tidus, a star blitzball player who journeys with a young and beautiful summoner named Yuna on her quest to save the world of Spira from an endless cycle of destruction wrought by the colossal menace known as "Sin". FINAL FANTASY X 2 returns to the world of Spira where High Summoner Yuna travels with her companions Rikku and Paine to unravel the mysteries of the messages hidden in the spheres she hunts, not knowing that the answers she seeks may change everything.
- The original FINAL FANTASY X and X-2 PlayStation2 titles, fully remastered in gorgeous High Definition
- Based on the International Versions of the games that were never before released in North America
|South Park: The Stick of Truth - Playstation 3
Lowest new price: $58.48
Lowest used price: $53.00
List price: $59.99
An Epic Quest to Become...Cool.
From the perilous battlefields of the fourth-grade playground, a young hero will rise, destined to be South Park’s savior. From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, comes an epic quest to become… cool. Introducing South Park: The Stick of Truth.
For a thousand years, the battle has been waged. The sole reason humans and elves are locked in a never-ending war: The Stick of Truth. But the tides of war are soon to change as word of a new kid spreads throughout the land, his coming foretold by the stars. As the moving vans of prophecy drive away, your adventure begins.
Arm yourself with weapons of legend to defeat underpants gnomes, hippies and other forces of evil. Discover the lost Stick of Truth and earn your place at the side of Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny as their new friend. Succeed, and you shall be South Park’s savior, cementing your social status in South Park Elementary. Fail, and you will forever be known… as a loser.
- The Definitive South Park Experience Written and voiced by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, The Stick of Truth brings their unique brand of humor to video gaming.
- An Epic Quest To Become... Cool Earn your place alongside Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny, and join them in a hysterical adventure to save South Park.
- Friends With Benefits Recruit classic South Park characters to your cause.
- Intense Combat Arm yourself to the teeth with an arsenal of magical weapons and mystical armor.
- South Park Customization Insert yourself into South Park with something like a billion character, clothing, and weapon combinations.
- THE DEFINITIVE SOUTH PARK EXPERIENCE: Written and voiced by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, The Stick of Truth brings their unique brand of humor to video gaming
- AN EPIC QUEST TO BECOME... COOL: Earn your place alongside Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny, and join them in a hysterical adventure to save South Park
- FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS: Recruit classic South Park characters to your cause
- INTENSE COMBAT: Arm yourself to the teeth with an arsenal of magical weapons and mystical armor
- SOUTH PARK CUSTOMIZATION: Insert yourself into South Park with something like a billion character, clothing, and weapon combinations
|PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Lowest new price: $9.99
Lowest used price: $3.00
List price: $59.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale is free-for-all brawler showcasing the best and brightest of PlayStation’s characters and worlds. From Kratos to Sly Cooper, Sweet Tooth to Parappa the Rapper, Sony characters from all over the gaming spectrum are brought together in a fighting adventure that’s both easy to play, and hard to master. Take the battle online for competitive multiplayer action, or go head to head with a group of friends on the couch and prove once and for all who's really the best!
Characters (and their source franchises):
- Kratos (God of War)
- Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal)
- Fat Princess (Fat Princess)
- Parappa (Parappa the Rapper)
- Sly Cooper (Sly Cooper)
- Colonel Radec (Killzone)
- Ratchet (Ratchet & Clank)
- Sackboy (LitlteBIGPlanet)
- Dante (Devil May Cry)
- Spike (Ape Escape)
- Dreamscape (Little Big Planet)
- Sandover (Jak & Daxter)
- Hades (God of War)
- Metropolis (Ratchet & Clank)
PlayStation All-stars Battle Royale is a crossover brawler style fighting game featuring over 20 first, and third party characters famous from a range of game franchises. Each playable character has its own unique set of attacks and moves, and the game features 1-4 player multiplayer mash-up action, both online and in local play at home. Additional features include, tournaments, rivalries, an award system designed to encourage competition, full 1080p HD output, a range of different PlayStation themed play environments, and full PlayStation trophy support.
Get Ready to Rumble on PlayStation 3 Like Never Before
PlayStation All-stars Battle Royale is a brawl on the PlayStation 3 system like nothing that has come before it. From Kratos to Sly Cooper, Sweet Tooth to PaRappa the Rapper, PlayStation characters from all over the gaming spectrum are brought together in a fighting adventure that's both easy to play, and hard to master. The game plays out across static and interactive Sony themed environments, and features local multiplayer support as well as the ability to take the battle online for competitive multiplayer action. Just a few of the game environments include: Dreamscape (LittleBigPlanet), Sandover (Jak and Daxter), Hades (God of War), and Metropolis (Ratchet & Clank).
Key Game Features
- Over 20 first and third party PlayStation characters, each with their own unique set of attacks and moves
- Multiple game modes - play through a single player game or an online experience via unique multiplayer modes
- Mash-up, interactive environments created from different PlayStation IPs
- Tournament, rivalry, and award system designed to encourage competition at all levels
- Full PlayStation trophy support
PlayStation themed environments.
20+ playable characters.
Addictive brawler action.
Full 1-4 player support.
- Play as your favorite PlayStation characters with all their signature moves
- Dynamic environments straight from the characters' worlds
- Interactive mash-up events featuring additional PlayStation characters
- Local and Online tournament modes
- Never Stop Playing with Cross-Save and Cross-Play between the PS3 and PS Vita
- Purchases of the PS3 version of "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale" include the downloadable version of the same game for PS Vita
|Disney INFINITY Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey
Lowest new price: $8.89
List price: $12.99
Brand: Disney Infinity
Disney infinity figure - sorcerers apprentice mickey. As the sorcerers apprentice mickey quickly tired of the monotonous work he was tasked with. So in an effort to speed his work mickey puts his magical training to the test while the sorcerer is away. At this stage mickey cannot fully control the magic and his spell quickly spirals out of control.
- Interactive game piece for Disney Infinity Starter Pack
- Place your INFINITY figures onto the base to transport yourself to the worlds of your favorite Disney movies (base not included)
- Works with all Disney Infinity game platforms
- Must have a Disney Infinity Starter Pack to play
|1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code]
Lowest new price: $49.99
List price: $49.99
- New Games every month with Instant Game Collection.
- Next-generation online multiplayer on the PS4 system.
- One membership will extend to your PS4, PS3, and PS Vita systems.
- Free hit games on your PS4, PS3, and PS Vita systems, with new free games added every month
- Online Multiplayer on the PS4 system
- One membership works across PS4, PS3 and PS Vita systems
- PS Plus Membership can be stacked
|Grand Theft Auto V - Playstation 3
Lowest new price: $44.00
Lowest used price: $30.00
List price: $59.99
Brand: Rockstar Games
Los Santos: a sprawling sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets and fading celebrities, once the envy of the Western world, now struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and cheap reality TV. Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals plot their own chances of survival and success: Franklin, a former street gangster, now looking for real opportunities and serious money; Michael, a professional ex-con whose retirement is a lot less rosy than he hoped it would be; and Trevor, a violent maniac driven by the chance of a cheap high and the next big score. Running out of options, the crew risks everything in a series of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life.
Grand Theft Auto V is the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar Games has yet created, and takes full advantage of every ounce of processing power available in the current generation of consoles. In order to provide the best possible experience for such a massive and detailed world, the game will have installation requirements on the PlayStation®3 system.
Grand Theft Auto V ships on one disc and will install content as soon as you insert the game. The install is roughly 8GB, and players will be able to play as soon as the install is complete.
Lowest new price: $9.99
Lowest used price: $5.99
List price: $39.99
From the creator of Twisted Metal and God of War, Twisted Metal is back only on the PlayStation 3 system. Developed by the original team credited with carving out a new gaming genre, Eat Sleep Play, founded by David Jaffe and Scott Campbell, unleashes Twisted Metal onto the PS3 with a devilishly pure experience and a whole new look that is deeper, and madder than ever before.
Twisted Metal is an over-the-top, vehicular combat game exclusively for play on PlayStation 3. Gameplay revolves around demolition derby style action set across multiple maps in which last contestant alive receives virtually whatever they desire. The game contains both an engrossing single player campaign story mode, as well as multiplayer modes which support co-op and 4-player action locally, as well as 16-player support online. Additional features include: returning characters from earlier releases in the game franchise, 17 vehicles that can be customized with a wide variety of weapons, destructible game environments and more.
The return of maximized road rage in the PS3 exclusive Twisted Metal.
Release Your Road Rage
Twisted Metal returns with unhinged car combat destruction and action movie mayhem. A PlayStation franchise exclusive since the release of the original Twisted Metal game back in 1995 for PS1, this most recent release is packed with unique weapons that emerge from demonic vehicles as players unfold the demented tale of a cast of characters, led by Sweet Tooth in story, co-op and online modes. The mayhem is ratcheted up in multiplayer modes with 2-4 player competing locally and up to 16 players online competing in a killer-take-all back and forth battle royale on wheels.
- Car Combat Multiplayer - Fast, ferocious and fun competitive multiplayer that delivers the freedom to destroy, fly and demolish the world around you in an intense back and forth battle royale.
- Calypso's Tournament - Solo or with a friend in co-op, unfold the rich and demented tale of a cast of characters, led by Sweet Tooth, who will stop at nothing to have one Twisted wish fulfilled.
- Twisted Arsenal - Choose from 17 vehicles, each outfitted with an arsenal of weapons that includes blood missiles, rat rockets and shockwave attacks.
- Extreme Scale and Destruction - Unleash massive amounts of destruction on the world like an exploding Ferris wheel, decapitated Statue of Liberty, and destroyed rollercoaster.
- Customization - Enter Sweet Tooth's custom shop to create your own weapon of mass destruction to play online with. Thousands of custom options available Fall 2011 on Twisted Metal.com.
Extensive customization options.
- In single player, fight for the prize of one wish fulfilled by winning the Twisted Metal tournament.
- Choose from over a dozen new and series favorite vehicles; each outfitted with weapons of Twisted destruction and strategically dismantle your opponents.
- In multiplayer, become a Twisted Disciple and destroy everything online as a devoted follower of one of the all star Twisted cast of characters. Team up with up to 16 online and 2?4 player split screen.
- Discover psychotic power ups in levels covering over a dozen high octane battlegrounds.
- Pair up different vehicles and maximize your firepower.
|The Last of Us
Lowest new price: $27.78
Lowest used price: $24.93
List price: $59.99
The Last of Us is a third-person Survival-Action game that utilizes choices in gameplay action to develop the game storyline, as well as the relationship between the two main characters, Joel and Ellie, made exclusively for the PS3 system. The game features a combination of combat, exploration, stealth, and platforming game mechanics. Although Joel and Ellie are both residents of a post-apocalyptic world, they have had different experiences that affect the way they see the world around them, and feel about what they see and do. Joel had a life before the pandemic, while the world of the pandemic is all that Ellie has ever known. As part of Joel's job to smuggle Ellie out of the quarantine zone, players have to make choices in how they deal with enemies, which include, roving gangs of human scavengers not unlike themselves, military elements and infected civilians.
Players also have an opportunity to interact together with elements of the world around them, which helps to build the bond between Joel and Ellie. Resources in the game are scarce, making overwhelming use of firepower unlikely and unwise in conflicts, and resource gathering missions. In addition, most other residents of the ruined world that are encountered are just trying to survive - blurring the line between good guys and bad guys. Finally, game AI react differently depending on the specifics of the player's actions, making choice in gameplay a major consideration.
Also coming soon is The Last of Us: Left Behind DLC where Ellie returns as new light is shed on her relationship with Riley, her best friend from the military boarding school they both grew up in. After inexplicably disappearing for weeks, Riley reemerges in Ellie’s life with a surprising revelation. The two sneak out of their school for the last time, leading to a series of events that will forever change both of their lives.
The guide will point players in the right direction with game-tested strategies and tips and show how to best navigate this dangerous new world cast upon them. It will include a complete walkthrough, illustrated area maps, multiplayer maps and strategies, character bios and more. This resource will reveal all the necessary strategies without spoiling the story or the game!
- Complete walkthrough
- Highly detailed single-player and multiplayer maps
- Expert tactics for every single aspect of multiplayer game play
- Learn about every and enemy item that Joel and Ellie will face during their travels
- Developed by Naughty Dog, creators of the best-selling Uncharted series
- Genre-defining experience that blends survival and action elements
- Character driven story about a population decimated by a modern plague
Page 1 of 1666
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.