|Browse by Catagory:
|PlayStation 4 Killzone Launch Day Bundle
Lowest new price: $499.90
List price: $509.97
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the release date still showing as 12/31/2013?
The manufacturer (Sony Computer Entertainment America) has not yet provided an official release date for the PlayStation 4. As soon as it is announced, we will update the detail page with the date. If you ordered either a Launch Edition or a Launch Bundle, your order will be eligible for Release-Date Delivery.
What is Release-Date Delivery?
Release-Date Delivery is available for eligible pre-order items we can deliver on the release date to ZIP codes within the continental U.S. Shipping charges for Release-Date Delivery vary by item and are displayed on the order confirmation page. For Amazon Prime members, Release-Date Delivery is free when selecting Two-Day Shipping.
What is the difference between the Standard Edition and Launch Edition?
The Standard Edition of the PlayStation 4 is identical to the Launch Edition. Due to high demand, we cannot offer Release-Date Delivery on the Standard Edition of the PlayStation 4. If you order the Standard Edition, you may receive your PlayStation 4 after the release date — We will ship your Standard Edition order as soon as we receive sufficient inventory.
Are the Launch Bundles eligible for Release-Date Delivery?
Yes. The Launch Bundles are eligible for Release-Date Delivery.
Do I have to pay anything to reserve my console?
There is no fee associated with pre-ordering on Amazon. You will be charged for the console after your order has entered the shipping process.
What is Amazon’s pre-order cancellation policy?
You can cancel your pre-order at any time before it enters the shipping process. If you cancel an order for either the Launch Edition or one of the Launch Bundles, we cannot guarantee you will be able to pre-order the Launch Edition or Launch Bundle at a later date.
Why can I only buy one PlayStation 4 right now?
Due to high demand, we want to ensure as many customers as possible have the opportunity to purchase a PlayStation 4. Amazon reserves the right to limit Release-Date Delivery to one PlayStation 4 per customer.
Official PS4 specifications:
Single-chip custom processor
CPU: x86-64 AMD 'Jaguar' 8 cores
GPU: 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD next-generation Radeon™ based graphics engine
Hard Disk Drive:
Optical Drive (read only):
I/O and communication:
Super-Speed USB (USB 3.0)
Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T)
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth® 2.1 (EDR)
Digital Output (optical)
- Gauranteed to be available on the Release Day and $10 off a year of PS Plus.
- PS4 enables the greatest game developers in the world to unlock their creativity and push the boundaries of play through a platform that is tuned specifically to their needs
- Engage in endless personal challenges between you and your community, and share your epic moments for the world to see
- Gamers can share their epic triumphs by hitting the ?SHARE button? on the controller, scan through the last few minutes of gameplay, tag it and return to the game
- With PS Vita, gamers will be able to seamlessly play PS4 games on the beautiful 5-inch display over Wi-Fi in a local environment
Lowest new price: $59.96
List price: $59.99
All it takes is the swipe of a finger. We connect with friends. We buy the latest gadgets and gear. We find out what's happening in the world. But with that same simple swipe, we cast an increasingly expansive shadow. With each connection, we leave a digital trail that tracks our every move and milestone, our every like and dislike. And it's not just people. Today, all major cities are networked. Urban infrastructures are monitored and controlled by complex operating systems.
In Watch_Dogs, this system is called the Central Operating System (CTOS) – and it controls almost every piece of the city's technology and holds key information on all of the city's residents.
You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker and former thug, whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. Now on the hunt for those who hurt your family, you'll be able to monitor and hack all who surround you by manipulating everything connected to the city's network. Access omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate a target, control traffic lights and public transportation to stop the enemy…and more.
Use the city of Chicago as your ultimate weapon and exact your own style of revenge.
- Dynamic Navigation: Watch_Dogs gives you the ability to not only use the city's ctOS to your advantage, but the streets as well. In real-world Chicago, cut through one of the buildings or climb to the rooftops to catch your target.
- Hack the City: Control the city's infrastructure, in real time, with Aiden's cell phone. Trap your enemy in a 30-car pileup by manipulating the traffic lights. Stop a train, and then board it to evade the authorities. Narrowly escape capture by quickly raising a drawbridge. Anything connected to the city's CTOS can become your weapon.
- High Octane Driving: Get behind the wheel of more than 65 vehicles bursting with horsepower to explore the massive city while completing missions. Ubisoft Montreal partnered with Ubisoft Reflections, the acclaimed studio behind the award-winning Driver series to develop each vehicle with state-of-art physics and handling.
- Seamless Multiplayer Experience: Discover a new level of interaction, cooperation and confrontation between players thanks to a brand new multiplayer game system that links the single and multiplayer modes into one seamless experience. That means no menus, no loading screens, just instant open world multiplayer action.
- Stay Connected With A New Way To Play: Go beyond the console with a ground-breaking, real-time, companion game. This innovative mobile platform allows players to connect and compete with friends, even when away from the home console. The Watch_Dogs companion game delivers dual-screen gameplay that enables you to play from anywhere, at any time.
- Street Justice: Create your own way to attack. Take down enemies by delivering devastating blows with your baton, or use combination of shooting and hacking to gain advantage in a situation. Overall, you will have access to more than 30 weapons that rival any shooter.
|The MAW [Online Game Code]
Lowest new price: $9.99
List price: $9.99
Brand: Twisted Pixel Games
The pinnacle of alien evolution, Maw is a cowardly fat blob concerned mostly with snacking and lounging. He can, however, absorb the traits of anything he eats, is virtually indestructible, and can grow to unlimited size. If he wasn't a danger to all life in the universe, he'd make the perfect pet. In this action/adventure game, he's the best friend of our hero Frank, and only by working together can Maw eat their way to freedom. The Maw was honored with the Audience Choice Award in the 2008 PAX-10 showcase of independent games, and is a finalist at this year's Independent Games Festival for Technical Excellence.
The Maw is a full featured 3D action/adventure game available at an incredible value on Xbox LIVE Arcade! Returning from a routine mission, a Galactic Bounty Hunter ship crash lands on a strange planet, leaving the captured Frank (our hero) and a tiny glowing blob in a cage labeled “THE DEADLIEST ORGANISM IN THE UNIVERSE” as the only survivors. Aware of the risks, but concerned about traveling around alone, Frank hooks the strange blob to a plasma leash from the wreckage. Making their way towards the communication tower in the distance, they must escape from the bounty hunters out to cage them, as well as the unknown dangers of the new planet they are on.
- Frank’s plasma leash can be used to attach to Maw as well as creatures and other objects. The leash can slam and toss things around.
- Take control of Frank and his strange blob as they try to make their way off of a dangerous planet
- Frank and Maw must help each other to solve puzzles and get through each area.
- 8 Levels with different puzzle and power creatures.
- Single player story driven action/adventure game.
- Power creatures give Maw different abilities, such as Fire Power, Slam Power and more.
- Feed Maw a variety of different creatures and make him grow to help get through levels.
- Use Frank’s plasma leash to control Maw, a small and indestructible organism that grows and evolves through gameplay.
- Evolving gameplay as players must find new ways to control Maw as he grows.
- Maw gains powers that can be used to get rid of enemies and solve level puzzles.
- Single player story driven action/adventure.
- Frank and Maw must help each other in order to win.
- Plasma leash that can not only lead Maw around, but connect to other creatures and objects, which can be tossed and slammed.
- Original music score by God of War composer Winifred Phillips.
- Highly animated characters with lots of personality.
- One of the most ambitious XBLA titles…a retail game’s amount of content that comes in under the 150 MB limit.
- Vivid and colorful graphics that advances character animation and emotion.
- Film-like in-game cinemas that provide humor and back-story.
Requires Steam Client to activate.
| ||Minimum Specifications: |
|OS: ||Microsoft Windows XP/Vista |
|Processor: ||AMD Athlon 64 2.2 GHz or equivalent |
|RAM: ||1 GB |
|Hard Drive: ||300 MB |
|Video Card: ||Nvidia Geforce 7600 256 MB or equivalent, (ATI 2400 worked just as well) |
|Additional Info: ||DirectX 9.0c |
- Eight levels with varying puzzles and traps to overcome
- Five unique creatures that instill Maw with five unique powers
- Cinemas with lots of personality and humor throughout the entire buddy-comedy storyline
- Interactive soundtrack by award-winning composer Winifred Phillips
- Additional levels available as downloadable content
|Xbox LIVE 1600 Microsoft Points [Online Game Code]
Lowest new price: $19.99
List price: $19.99
Take your Xbox 360® online to:
- Rent HD movies and buy TV shows, and with KinectTM, your voice is the remote control.
- Download arcade and full Xbox 360 games.
- Keep games fresh with new map packs, new songs and workouts.
Product Description Xbox LIVE® is the online service for your Xbox 360®. Connect for free* and use Microsoft® Points to rent and buy HD movies or download full Xbox 360 games. Keep games fresh with new map packs, new songs and workouts.
Xbox LIVE Code RedemptionNOT AN XBOX LIVE MEMBER YET? Follow these steps first before redeeming code:
TO REDEEM GOLD MEMBERSHIP CODE:
- Connect your Xbox 360 to a broadband Internet connection.
- Press the silver/green Xbox Guide Button on the controller.
- Select Create Profile & follow instructions to create profile name & avatar.
- Select Join Xbox Live & follow instructions to setup your Xbox Live account.
Codes can also be redeemed at xbox.com/live.
- Sign in to your Xbox LIVE account.
- Press the silver/green Xbox Guide Button on the controller
- Navigate to Marketplace tab.
- Select Redeem Code & enter code.
Broadband Internet, Kinect Sensor and console, games, add-ons and media content all sold separately. Not all Xbox LIVE functionality is Kinect enabled. See xbox.com/live.
- Get Game Add-Ons: Songs, Maps and More
- Play Xbox LIVE Arcade Games
- Stream HD Movies and TV Shows in 1080p
- Add style to your avatar
|10 Pcs Stylus Set Aqua Blue/Black/Red/Pink/Purple Stylus/styli Touch Screen Cellphone Tablet Pen for iPhone 4G 3G 3GS iPod Touch iPad 2 3 SONY PLAYSTATION PSP PS VITA Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy, BlackBerry Playbook AMM0101US, Barnes and Noble Nook Color, Droid Bionic
Lowest new price: $0.96
Lowest used price: $6.00
List price: $9.99
SANOXY® stylus set has built in soft head for protecting your screen and increase the sensitivity
- Built in soft head for protecting your screen and increase the sensitivity
- Light weight design, easy to carry
- Including Clip for easy storage in your pocket, book or diary
- Compatible with Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or other touch screen
- Package includes:10 pcs stylus pens (Aqua Blue x2, Black x2, Red x2 ,Hot Pink x2, Purple x2)
- 10 in 1 Bundle Mini Capacitive Stylus / Styli Pen - Blue Purple Red Green Gold White Black Pink Silver Chrome - for Compatible Models
- iClover - Bundle of 9 PCS SHORT Colorful Stylus Pen Set Black/Blue/Red/Yellow/Purple/Green/Pink & more Stylus Touch Screen Cellular Phone & Tablet Pen for iPhone 3G/S, 4G/S, iPod Touch, iPad 2 & 3, SONY PLAYSTATION, PSP PS VITA, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy SII & SIII, BlackBerry, Barnes & Noble Nook Color, Droid Bionic
- TOOGOO 10x Stylus Touch Screen Pen for iPad 2/3 3rd iPhone 4s 4g 3gs 3g iPod Touch
- iClover - Bundle of 10 PCS LONG Colorful Stylus Pen Set Black/Blue/Red/Yellow/Purple/Green/Pink & more Stylus Touch Screen Cellular Phone & Tablet Pen for iPhone 3G/S, 4G/S, iPod Touch, iPad 2 & 3, SONY PLAYSTATION, PSP PS VITA, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy SII & SIII, BlackBerry, Barnes & Noble Nook Color, Droid Bionic
- Smartphone / Cell Phone Charm Adapter Plugs And Black Straps (10 Sets)
|The Curse of Nordic Cove [Download]
Lowest new price: $4.99
List price: $19.95
Brand: On the Level Games Studio, LLC
It all started in Nordic Cove, a small hamlet in the fictional state we all know today as “New York”. Once called New Hamburgerstand in the early A.D. years, it flourished with fur trades and Bacon Cheeseburgers. It was also home to the gravesite of a crusty, sorcerous, evil-naughty-person; the Viking warlord “Helfdane the Terrible!” Helfdane’s tyranny of the New Land was halted during these very rough times due to bad planning, and terrible hygiene.
Today, Bacon Cheeseburgers are still at an all-time high, and New North America is on the verge of being historically “inconvenienced” in the face. An archaeologist cork-sniffer named Dr. Howard Bre, and his lovely assistant, Kayte Sparo have disturbed this ancient gravesite. Thus, fulfilling a curse which reanimated Helfdane and his minions to rip the life force from beings starting with Nordic Cove! Gross!
Kayte’s boyfriend, Paulie Chops, must find the help he needs to turn this around, stat! This is their date night after all. Alright! YOU deal with that Helfdane thing. We’re getting Bacon Cheeseburgers and staying warm. We’ll be cheering for you!
| ||Minimum Specifications: |
|OS: ||PC - Win 7, Vista and XP |
|Processor: ||2.66 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E8200 or 2.66 GHz AMD Athlon II X4 620 |
|RAM: ||2 GB |
|Hard Drive: ||2 GB |
|Video Card: ||AMD Radeon HD 4850 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT / 9 / 200 / 400 / 500 / 600 series |
|Additional Info: ||Unknown |
- Indie game that provides a fresh perspective in gaming.
- Scoring and multiple difficulty levels provide replay value
Lowest new price: $59.96
List price: $59.99
Brand: Electronic Arts
|Xbox LIVE 3 Month Gold Membership [Online Game Code]
Lowest new price: $20.66
List price: $24.99
Model: 40641n Gold Card1
|Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Lowest new price: $24.99
Lowest used price: $24.89
List price: $59.99
Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty®: Black Ops II propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare.
Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Gamescom Accolades
- "The most ambitious Call of Duty to date" - USA Today
- "Poised to blow you away" - G4
- "Treyarch has just vaulted Black Ops II to a new level" - Joystiq
- "Black Ops II is changing multiplayer. A lot." - Kotaku
- "A bold departure" - IGN
- "A whole new level of competitive gaming" - MTV
- "Brilliant visuals and adrenaline-inducing gameplay" - Forbes
- "Best of Gamescom" - Gamespot
Call of Duty®: Black Ops II is a First-Person Shooter (FPS) that revolves around unique gameplay that propels the Call of Duty® franchise into a world of future warfare, and back again to the modern era. The game is a sequel to the 2010 release, Call of Duty®: Black Ops, and features returning Black Ops characters Sgt. Frank Woods and Agent Alex Mason, joined by a wealth of new characters. Additional features include: two distinct yet linked playable time periods, advanced weaponry, branching storylines created by player choices in Strike Force missions, exciting multiplayer options, and more.
A whole new future war Call of Duty scenario affected by player decisions in mission play.
To Understand the Future, you Must Understand the Past
Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty®: Black Ops II propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare between old and new foes. In this conflict, the mechanized creations of men reign supreme, facing off against each other as their creators stay safe and unconflicted, and in the process grow ever softer. In this scenario an important question will be asked: What happens when enemy steals the keys? To understand such a possible future, you must understand where you have been.
Players of Call of Duty®: Black Ops II gain an understanding of this and more through the game's additional timeline set in the late Cold War era of the 1980's. Within the campaign story, which spans these two eras, players will see familiar faces such as Alex Mason, his son David Mason, and Sgt. Frank Woods. Linking these together will be the rise of another player in the conflict, Raul Menendez.
Key Game Features
- An all-new Call of Duty®: Black Ops II storyline featuring new characters and and returning characters
- A unique single-player campaign that contains two time periods linked by characters and their actions
- Special Strike Force missions, in which the players action affect the outcome of gameplay and the overall campaign
- A variety of multiplayer modes and play options
The Biggest Zombies Experience to Date: Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Zombies features three different ways to survive the zombie apocalypse. Unravel the mysteries of a dying Earth in Tranzit, fight endless waves of zombies in Survival mode, or compete in the new 4z4 last-human-standing mode, Grief.
1-4 player co-op in a large open world with a variety of locations. The new Buildables gameplay elements help players move through each area to find the key tidbits that reveal why they are there and what they must do to survive. All the while, public transportation is still operational, as a bus will regularly stop at each location. Zombies ride for free.
Recreating the classic mode of just purely surviving the shambling, incoming Zombie horde, Survival mode allows you to play 1-4 players co-op in specific locations from the much larger Tranzit area.
You and friends can take on up to 4 people in a team vs. Zombies vs. team scenario. 2-8 players are thrown in a situation to be the last humans standing.
MP Technology with Zombies: Call of Duty®: Black Ops II features new and extensive stat tracking as well as leaderboards for bragging rights. New skill-based matchmaking system will allow players of the same ability to take on the horrors of the night in public game modes. For players that are looking for an extra challenge, Zombies features custom games: Headshots only, higher starting rounds, and toggling of extra items are all available.
| || |
Returning Black Ops characters.
Startling future weaponry.
A variety of multiplayer options.
- Strike Force Levels: New to the Call of Duty Franchise, strike force levels provide sandbox-style gameplay experiences, allowing players to take command of any element of their squad at any time.
- Branching Storylines: Choices the player makes could mean the difference between life and death for some characters and there exists an even greater opportunity for multiple endings.
- Single Player Character Customization: Choose from a variety of weapons and loadouts providing multiple choices for how you approach single player missions.
|PlayStation 4 Camera
Lowest new price: $59.99
List price: $59.99
Page 2 of 20322
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.