|Browse by Catagory:
|320GB HDD Hard Drive Disk Kit FOR XBOX 360 320G Internal Slim Black
Lowest new price: $41.82
Lowest used price: $50.00
The 320GB Hard Drive is the best option for concentrated XBOX 360 game players. It allows you to save your game, Xbox LIVE gamer profile, game demos, other add -ons?and custom soundtracks from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.It can help to download and save tons of HD movies, television shows, videos, and more.It works exclusively with all versions of new Xbox 360 consoles.
Note: because the drive stored some system files, the available space may be a little less than 320GB,the available space would be about 293GB.
- The 320GB Hard Drive is the best option for concentrated XBOX 360 game players.
- You will be able to install your games into this item from your game discs to reduce game loading time.
- With this item, the CD driver of your XBOX 360 will stop operation, thus the noise of disc reading can be reduced and operation heat will be lower.
- It allows you to save your game, Xbox LIVE gamer profile, game demos, other add-ons?and custom soundtracks from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
- It can help to download and save tons of HD movies, television shows, videos, and more.
Lowest new price: $19.99
Lowest used price: $4.99
List price: $19.99
Model: XBMSFT 805529792234
Halo 2 is the sequel to the hugely successful and critically praised Halo: Combat Evolved. In Halo 2 the saga continues as the genetically enhanced super soldier, Master Chief, must defend humankind from the evil Covenant.
Halo 2 is one of those rare video games that garnishes attention from regular folk who wouldn't know which direction to point a game controller. With more than 1.5 million pre-orders and a massive release party in Times Square, the game enjoys the sort of buzz, and sales, generally reserved for boy wizards. But does it merit the hype?
Halo 2 opens with a cut scene in the Covenant Holy City of High Charity. Much has happened since Master Chief (that's you) created so much havoc for the Covenant in the first Halo, and the Arbiter has much atoning to do for his failures. This first cut scene is long, but the lush graphics, orchestral sound, and polished voice talent for both this and other cut scenes as well as the game itself put most animated television shows to shame.
Much has happened since Master Chief created so much havoc for the Covenant in the first Halo, and the Arbiter has much atoning to do.
In the end, though, Halo 2 is unabashedly a first-person shooter. It has a Mature rating and is not meant for kids. Gameplay is constant and intense. No sooner is one bunch of aliens taken care of than another descends. The controls are identical to the first game so those familiar with it will be up and blasting in no time. And the sound and graphics have been beefed up so that Halo 2 is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful console games available.
Most of the weapons from the first game return, although strangely the MA5B Assault Rifle (the default weapon in the first game) is not available. There is a single melee weapon known as the Covenant Sword, but the controls for it are the same as that for all the shooter weapons, making it difficult to direct. Also, for a new twist, you can hold two of the smaller guns at the same time and shoot double-fisted.
As for vehicles, the old favorites are back and joined by a few new, mostly Covenant wheeled monsters. Some improvements have been made to the AI so that the nonplayer characters can drive without running into too many obstacles while you man the turret. This improved AI also has enemies ducking for cover, and the banter from both the Marines and the bad guys has undergone massive improvements so that it no longer sounds quite so repetitive.
On Your Own
The most significant change in the single-player game is with Master Chief's much-touted defensive suit. At the beginning of the game, he is told that the suit has been upgraded, but it's really undergone a severe downgrade. In Halo 2, the player has only one lifeline. Unlike in the first game, there is basically no defensive shield on the suit, making gameplay tougher. It can often take multiple--sometimes a maddening number--attempts to make it through thorny parts of the game.
Or with a Friend
Finally, no review of a Halo game is complete without mentioning multiplayer. One of the main reasons to buy Halo 2 is the ability to play through Xbox Live, a feature not included in the first game, which was among the original releases for the Xbox. Multiplayer for Halo 2 uses all of the same weapons and vehicles as in the single-player game, and the types of games available in Halo (King of the Hill, Slayer, Capture the Flag) return with a host of new maps. Multiplayer Halo 2 offers customizable profiles, control layout, and screens as well as a voice proximity feature, where you can talk with other players via an Xbox Communicator so that those closer to you sound louder than those farther away. Players can also create both permanent clans and temporary parties in the Xbox Live world. Undoubtedly, this multiplayer feature alone ensures that Halo 2 will remain a top-selling game for years to come. --David Morel
- Lush graphics and orchestral sound
- Constant, thumping shoot-'em-up action
- Multiplayer available through Xbox live
- Suit downgrade makes single-player often overly difficult
- Get ready for some bleary-eyed mornings
- Master Chief can now wield two weapons at once, board Covenant vehicles and steal Covenant weapons like the incredible double energy sword
- Lead an all-new unit of super-soldiers, the ODST -- tougher, badder and deadlier versions of your old comrades
- New enemies, allies and surprises around every corner - intense combat action with enhanced AI and real-time lighting
- Immense single-player action with maassive landscapes and huge cities to explore and defend - destructible and interactive environments
- Take the action online with your Xbox Live and switch sides, to become a Covenant Elite!
- Works with an Xbox 360 console
|320GB HDD Hard Drive for Xbox 360 Slim - Generic Version
Lowest new price: $39.48
Enhance your experience on your new Xbox 360 Slim console with downloaded media and Xbox games. This hard drive for the Xbox 360 Slim provides an all-purpose storage solution for media lovers and gamers alike. It can be used to save your level in a game, as well as to store media such as Xbox games, music, movies, photos, community-created content from Xbox Live Marketplace, and more! This is a generic product, but the quality is on-par with its name-brand counterpart.
Microsoft and Xbox are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation, in the United States and other countries. Trademarks referenced in this listing are for descriptive purposes only. The product(s) in this listing are made by a third-party manufacturer and are unaffiliated with Microsoft Corporation, et al.
- Allows users to expand Xbox 360 Slim experience with download content such as demos, movies, television shows from X box Live Marketplace.
- The best option for media enthusiasts who game on Xbox 360. The largest storage option for Xbox 360 Slim.
- Allows you to save game progress, X box Live gamer profile & custom soundtracks from your own music collection.
- Storage Capacity: 320GB
- Compatible with Xbox 360 Slim console only.
- **HDD is Generic and not manufactured by Microsoft. Does not allow Original Xbox game compatibility.
|Grip-iT Analog Stick Covers
Lowest new price: $3.86
List price: $4.99
Brand: Total Control
Grip- iT is the newest gaming accessory that everyone is talking about, the ultimate in analog covers has finally arrived! Now you can take control of your games and elevate performance for console players, Grip-iT’s are so easy to attach to the analog stick and prevents slippage, enhances feel and sensitivity when playing the game, you’ll never want to play without them again. Created from exclusive materials that are soft to the touch and feel good on your fingers for extended play time and best of all the extra grip is there when you need it most. Grip-iT is the answer to every gamers goal, “Be the Best” Hence, Grip-iT was born giving the gamer the competitive edge they demand. Get the best grip out of your console game pads and have the competitive edge you always wanted with the Grip-iT!
- Improves Grip Comfort Enhancement Slip Prevention Prolong Analog Life Very Affordable 4 Grip-iT tabs per set
- Grip-iT prevents slippage, enhances feel and sensitivity. Take "Total Control" of your game with Grip-iT the competitive edge.
- Why would you take them off.
|Fable: The Lost Chapters
Lowest new price: $9.99
Lowest used price: $2.50
List price: $9.99
Fable is a groundbreaking roleplaying-adventure game from Peter Molyneux, in which your every action determines your skills, appearance, and reputation. Create your life story from childhood to death. Grow from an inexperienced adolescent into the most powerful being in the world. Choose the path of righteousness or dedicate your life to evil. Fable: Who will you be?
|Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Starter Kit
Lowest new price: $59.87
Lowest used price: $18.98
List price: $74.99
Redeem your points through the Xbox Live Marketplace to crank your favorite games up a notch with add-ons like new characters, levels and more. You can also download HD movies or TV shows for an instant movie night or pick up and play arcade games the whole family will love.
- Give your favorite games new life with add-ons such as levels, characters and props.
- Instantly download HD movies, TV shows and Xbox Live Arcade games .
- Download full-fledged Xbox 360 Games on Demand and pick up and play Xbox Live Arcade games.
- 400-Microsoft Points to redeem on Xbox Live
|Star Wars Battlefront II
Lowest new price: $89.99
Lowest used price: $37.95
List price: $19.99
Author: Pandemic Studios
Choose one of dozens of characters from the Star Wars universe, hop into famous vehicles, and then duke it out online in epic battles. Players can dogfight in X-wings, TIE fighters, Jedi starfighters and more. It's even possible to board an enemy capital s
New space battles allow you to dogfight in X-wings, TIE fighters, Jedi starfighters and several other starcraft, or fight it out on foot aboard an enemy capital ship
Special opportunities throughout the game for players to wield a lightsaber and use their favorite Force powers as a Jedi
More than 13 new battlefronts on land and in space, including many from Star Wars - Episode III Revenge of the Sith such as Utapau, Mustafar and the space battle above Coruscant
Media: Video Game
Release Date: November 1, 2005
- Designed for Sony PSP
- Choose one of dozens of characters from the Star Wars universe, hop into famous vehicles, and then duke it out online in epic battles. Players can dogfight in X-wings, TIE fighters, Jedi starfighters and more. It's even possible to board an enemy capital s
- New space battles allow you to dogfight in X-wings, TIE fighters, Jedi starfighters and several other starcraft, or fight it out on foot aboard an enemy capital ship
- Special opportunities throughout the game for players to wield a lightsaber and use their favorite Force powers as a Jedi
- More than 13 new battlefronts on land and in space, including many from Star Wars - Episode III Revenge of the Sith such as Utapau, Mustafar and the space battle above Coruscant
|Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Lowest new price: $68.99
Lowest used price: $11.98
List price: $19.99
Star Wars role playing experience with evolving characters including humans, droids & wookiees.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic takes place just a few years after the Mandolorian Wars, thousands of years before the events in the Star Wars movies we know and love. Two Jedi, master Revan and his apprentice Malak, led the Republic's forces to victory and pursued the Mandalorians into deep space only to return as Dark Jedi at the head of a huge fleet of Sith warships. Only the Force powers of the Jedi Bastila prevented the Sith from overwhelming the Republic's weakened forces. At the start of the game Malak has usurped control of the Sith by betraying Revan and has attacked the ship carrying Bastila and yourself. In true Star Wars style, the game begins with a bang.
The storyline could have been a standard coming-of-age yarn but is instead a genuinely interesting adventure told with humor, compassion, and respect for the source material. Your character has a mystical bond with Bastila, and the two of you share some kind of connection to the Sith villains Darth Malak and Darth Revan. The game's planet-hopping adventures are driven by your exploration of these connections and how they relate to your larger goal of discovering the source of the Sith's sudden fleet. During your adventure you can explore side quests minor (such as racing swoops or gambling) and major (such as uncovering the fascinating back stories of your companions). Star Wars fans will get a kick out of the rich lore introduced in the game, particularly the Tatooine storyline that reveals the origin and history of the Sand People.
Gameplay is an abbreviated form of Wizards of the Coast's d20 Star Wars RPG game system--anyone who has played Dungeons & Dragons will be familiar with the abilities, stats, feats, and bonuses in this game. The player creates a character as a member of one of three starting classes (soldier, smuggler, scout) and then later chooses a Jedi class (guardian, consular, sentinel). Joining the player's character are other Jedi, warriors, thieves, droids, a wookiee, and even a Mandolorian. Unlike the faceless non-player characters of other games, each member of the supporting cast has an intriguing history and even agenda. Up to two of these other characters can join your character at any time. Depending on who you chose to take with you, new dialogue and even intra-party arguments come into the game (put the Mandalorian veteran with the Republic patriot and you'll see sparks fly). Combat is real-time turn-based, meaning the turns are seamless but the player has the option of pausing the action at any time to issue orders or direct any character to use a certain Force power, ability, feat, or item.
Graphics range from adequate to exceptional. Building and character models are not impressive--about what you get in GTA 3. Lightsaber graphics and environmental effects (like waving grass, clouds, and weather) bring the world to life. Battles are just brilliant, with characters pumping out blaster fire at Jedi who dash, dodge, and even deflect the bolts back toward their assailants. Complete with sounds straight out of the movies, the thrilling combat is pure Star Wars.
All in all, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is a masterpiece of Star Wars gaming. The pacing, balance of action and dialogue, clever puzzles and quests, and loving attention to detail have set the bar very high for role-playing games in general and Star Wars games in particular. Consider this a must-have game.--Mike Fehlauer
- Captivating storyline
- Clever dialogue
- Star Wars feel
- True story and dialogue support for either Light Side or Dark Side play
- Brilliant combat graphics
- Fascinating characters (the loyal--and homicidal--droid HK-47 is truly unique)
- Occasional bugs in dialogue, movie playback
- Cannot transfer equipped gear between characters while on your ship
- You are a young Jedi Knight, charged with leading a group of freedom fighters across the galaxy
- Recruit droids, humans, Wookies and other races to join your resistance group -- and train them in great mini-games like racing swoop bikes or manning turret guns
- Journey to dozens to unique locations, from the Wookie homeworld of Kashyyk to the Jedi Academy of Dantooine
- Customizable and evolving characters keep the story fresh and the gameplay interesting -- especially when you have to choose between the Light & Dark Sides of The Force
|Original Xbox Console (OLD MODEL)
Lowest new price: $150.00
Lowest used price: $19.99
List price: $100.00
Model: Serial Number : 2087542-32805
- Original Xbox Console by Microsoft
|Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
Lowest new price: $90.98
Lowest used price: $19.91
List price: $19.99
This is the game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords for the Xbox. This game may not come with the original case and instructions. We stand by our products and offer a 60 day guarantee. If a game does not work within 60 days from the time you receive it we will gladly exchange it for you.
- Multiple Jedi classes to choose from, to start each game with unique Jedi abilities
- Incredible new Force powers, weapons, locations, characters and classes add to the richness of the game
- As your character makes choices through the story, you'll choose the Light or Dark sides of The Force
- Cameo appearances characters in the first game enhance the continuity and story flow
- Special content will be available for The Sith Lords via Xbox Live
Page 1 of 278
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.