|Browse by Catagory:
|DISNEY INFINITY Starter Pack PS3
Lowest new price: $49.99
Lowest used price: $43.99
List price: $74.99
The Disney Infinity Starter Pack comes with the following:
- 1 Disney Infinity Video Game
- 3 Disney Infinity Figures: Sulley, Captain Jack Sparrow, and Mr. Incredible
- 1 Disney Infinity Base
- 1 Disney Infinity Power Disc
- 1 Starter Pack Play Set Piece
- 1 Web Code Card
Expand your adventures by collecting additional Play Sets, Disney Infinity Figures, and Power Discs as they become available. Items sold separately.
In Disney Infinity you have the freedom and endless opportunity to create stories and play experiences starring some of your favorite Disney and Disney/Pixar characters.
Play as Sulley in his early student days in the world of Monsters University.
Activate the powers of Mr. Incredible on a quest to save the world from Syndrome and his super villains.
Plunge into adventure as Captain Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean and find pieces of the Kraken’s Bane.
Create your own worlds in Toy Box with up to 2-player local or 4-player networked online play. Mix, match, and mash up unlocked toys from the Play Sets along with Disney and Disney/Pixar characters to invent just about any adventure you can imagine. You can also expand your Disney Infinity experience by downloading user generated Toy Boxes created by Disney and the community.
- Includes Video Game and INFINITY Base.
- Also includes base piece that allows access to 3 INFINITY Characters: Monsters University, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Incredibles AND 3 INFINITY Characters: Mr. Incredible, Jack Sparrow, and Sulley.
- Also includes your first INFINITY Power Disc.
- Also includes unique web codes to unlock content online and on your mobile device.
- DISNEY INFINITY supports 2 player local play in "Play Set" and "Toy Box" modes, and up to 4 players via network online play in "Toy Box" Mode for HD consoles (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii U).
|Playstation Move Navigation Controller
Lowest new price: $12.99
Lowest used price: $7.50
List price: $29.99
The PlayStation Move navigation controller pairs perfectly with the PlayStation Move motion controller, providing advanced in-game character navigation in compatible titles. Actions and commands common in advanced gaming as well as menu navigation are integrated into one untethered, wireless package. It’s one of the most advanced controllers ever created, and it’s possible only on the PlayStation 3 system.
| PlayStation Move offers a new and innovative gaming experience for the PlayStation 3 (PS3) system by fusing realistic, high-definition gaming along with accurate, intuitive control. Consisting of PlayStation Move motion controller, PlayStation Move Navigation Controller and PlayStation Eye camera*, PlayStation Move enables sophisticated motion control and immersive gameplay only possible on the PS3 system. The PlayStation Move Navigation Controller is used along with the Move controller, in compatible games, for intuitive navigation of in-game characters and objects. Concurrent with the release of the PlayStation Move both Sony and third-party game developers will release a slew of Move compatible games designed to meet the tastes of casual and hard-core gamers alike. |
Untethered Additional PlayStation Move Motion Control
| PlayStation Move |
The PlayStation Move Navigation Controller is a supplementary controller developed to further expand the experience that PlayStation Move games can offer. It can be used in most PlayStation Move games that require navigating an in-game character as it replicates the control features of the left side of DualShock 3 or Sixaxis wireless controllers into one's PlayStation Move experience.** The PlayStation Move Navigation Controller adds an analog stick, directional buttons and two face buttons into the PlayStation Move's control scheme. In addition, the Move Navigation Controller contains the L1 button, L2 button and L3 button for actions and commands common in advanced gaming.
* Users will need to use the PlayStation Eye camera to enjoy PlayStation Move motion controller on PS3.
- Wireless control adding to, but completely untethered from PlayStation Move motion controller.
- Intuitive navigation of in-game characters.
- Easy and intuitive XMB menu navigation.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Charge the controller and automatically pair it with the PS3 system via a USB cable (Type A - Mini-B).
- Sleek curved body design that easily pairs with the Move motion controller.
** DualShock 3 and Sixaxis wireless controllers can be used in place of the Navigation controller for all games that are compatible with the Navigation Controller.
Easy XMB navigation.
Move controller compatible.
Accessible bumper and trigger.
Sleek curved body.
- Provides easy character control in compatible games
- Wireless control untethered from PlayStation Move motion controller
- Vibration feedback is felt during specific actions
- charge the controller and automatically pair with the PS3 system via a USB cable
- Charge the controller and automatically pair it with the PS3 system via a USB cable (Type A - Mini-B)
Lowest new price: $19.18
Lowest used price: $15.52
List price: $39.99
It takes blood, sweat, and tears to become the best in the world. And if you want to rise to the top on your terms, you better bring the Attitude, and ignite a revolution. Last summer, one man revolutionized the sports entertainment industry. In a legendary moment at the end of Monday Night Raw, CM Punk shook up WWE and a hero was born. Fifteen years ago, the legendary “Stone Cold” Steve Austin revolutionized entertainment, sparking a new generation of supporters with his relentless Attitude. Now, a new crusade is upon us, and it doesn’t start with an iconic WWE Superstar on television, online, or at a live event. WWE ’13 is imminent, and it’s time to Live the Revolution. The WWE videogame franchise returns to provide the most authentic, seamless and passionate experience to date, presented with a grittier Attitude. WWE ’13 will transform WWE gameplay through the introduction of WWE Live, completely changing the videogame’s audio and presentation elements. Predator Technology returns to further implement critical gameplay improvements, while fan favorites in WWE Universe Mode and the franchise’s renowned Creation Suite are poised to offer the utmost in player freedom. Furthermore, WWE ’13 will introduce a groundbreaking, single-player campaign based on the highly influential Attitude Era. Complete with a robust roster – the largest to date in the franchise – along with a host of additional features, WWE ’13 is ready to live a revolution all its own.
LIVE THE REVOLUTION. It takes blood, sweat, and tears to become the best in the world. And if you want to rise to the top on your terms, you better bring the Attitude, and ignite a revolution.
RELIVE THE ATTITUDE ERA
CREATE AND SHARE YOUR WWE
Bring the atmosphere, spectacle, and fervor of a raucous WWE Live event into your living room with awe-inspiring Spectacular Moments and a new audio system that delivers the most authentic and dynamic commentary, sound effects and crowd participation ever in a WWE game.
It was a time when Stone Cold Steve Austin battled for supremacy against his maniacal boss, Mr. McMahon. An era where The Rock told opponents to “know your role, and shut your mouth”, where the Undertaker threw Mankind off the top of the Hell in a Cell, and D-Generation X broke all the rules. Now, for the first time, relive this groundbreaking era in an all-new single player campaign mode that will make you experience the Monday Night Wars like never before.
The fan-favorite WWE Universe mode returns, giving you more control over WWE than ever before. Your choices determine your destiny as you dynamically shape your schedules, television shows, and rosters, and form alliances and make enemies on your way to the top.
With new animations, transitions, and modified controls built on the Predator Technology™ game engine, WWE ’13 will deliver strategic, fluid, and fun WWE action that plays more smoothly than any prior WWE game.
- WWE LIVE
- RELIVE THE ATTITUDE ERA
- WWE UNIVERSE 3.0
- PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY 2.0
- CREATE AND SHARE YOUR WWE
- PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY 2.0: Driven by new animations, transitions and modified controls, Predator Technology returns to deliver intelligent, fluid and engaging WWE action, resulting in a smoother gameplay experience than its franchise predecessors.
- CREATE AND SHARE YOUR WWE: Utilize the franchise's industry-defining Creation Suite to develop and customize Superstars, arenas, entrances, finishing moves, storylines, and more! Go online and upload your creations to share them with the WWE Universe and download creations from others to add to your own experience.
- RELIVE THE ATTITUDE ERA: You have heard the legendary stories and witnessed the history. Now, for the first time, return to an unparalleled and groundbreaking era in WWE history: a time of pure raucousness, grandiose personalities and colossal revolution through a franchise-first single player campaign focused on eight purveyors of attitude during the famed "Monday Night Wars," including WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.
- WWE LIVE: Experience the atmosphere, spectacle and fervor of a WWE live event through attention-grabbing Spectacular Moments, including ring breaks and barricade crashes, along with a brand new audio system designed to produce the most authentic and vibrant commentary, sound effects and crowd participation levels ever experienced in a WWE videogame.
- WWE UNIVERSE 3.0: Control the virtual WWE experience like never before in the franchise's popular career-style mode, as individual decisions throughout gameplay will dynamically introduce matches, alliances, rivalries and unpredictable moments along the path toward becoming a WWE champion.
|NBA 2K13 - Nintendo Wii
Lowest new price: $19.95
Lowest used price: $16.08
List price: $39.99
With more than 5 million copies sold worldwide and more than 25 Sports Game of the Year awards won, NBA 2K12 was another monster release for the biggest NBA video game simulation franchise in the world. This year, 2K Sports has joined forces with the legendary JAY Z as Executive Producer to transcend sports video games and take virtual hardwood to the next level. Featuring an enhanced MyCareer mode and all-new gameplay features, NBA 2K13 will let gamers pit the best players in NBA history against the new dynasty of talent. A Jay-Z Production NBA 2K13 is produced by multi-platinum recording artist and hip-hop mogul Jay-Z, who presided over both the soundtrack and in-game elements such as menus, art and gameplay cameras.
NBA 2K13 is a simulation basketball video game set in the National Basketball Association. The fourteenth release in the franchise history, it has been the most popular NBA video game in recent years, and is the first to feature multiple players on the cover - Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder, Blake Griffin of the Los Angeles Clippers, and Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls. Additional features include: current and past NBA superstars, new mapping of player/character moves to the right controller analog stick positions, dynamic shot generation, signature skills, a revamped passing system, and more.
Prepare to throw down as you take the battle of the hardwoods to the next level.
Take the Battle of the Hardwoods to the Next Level
NBA 2K13 represents all things basketball and takes the virtual battle of the hardwoods to the next level. Featuring an enhanced My Player mode and all-new gameplay features, NBA 2K13 lets gamers pit the best players in NBA history against the new dynasty of talent.
Key Game Features
- The Control Stick - For the first time ever, all dribble moves have been mapped to the right analog stick, as well as shooting, passing, and post moves. String together devastating crossovers and clutch shots for maximum control and effectiveness.
- Dynamic Shot Generator - Shots are now dynamically created on the fly, with all-new collision physics created in real-time.
- Signature Skills - Each player has unique abilities that can alter the course of a game. Players are modeled to impact the game in their own unique way, from Derrick Rose as a "Floor General" to Kevin Durant being "The Closer." Learn to use each player's unique ability and change the game on your terms.
- Revamped Passing System - Improved fast break passing gives players more control. Fire a bounce pass to a cutting teammate or go "Lob City" in transition.
Utilize signature skills.
Historic downloadable content.
A revamped passing system.
Moves matched to the right stick.
- Select teams from real NBA rosters
- Customize players
- Compete in tournaments, and play through regular seasons
- Use classic teams to reenact historically significant matchups
Lowest new price: $242.99
Lowest used price: $20.00
List price: $349.99
Model: Serial Number : 2087542-32805
- Original Xbox Console by Microsoft
|LEGO Star Wars III The Clone Wars - Playstation 3
Lowest new price: $13.49
Lowest used price: $7.44
List price: $19.99
The beloved and critically acclaimed Lego Star Wars franchise is back and coming to homes around the world in 2011. The third sequel, Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, combines the epic stories and iconic characters from the Star Wars universe and hit animated TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars with all new gameplay features. Players will enjoy brand new game mechanics allowing them to create, control and explore in a galaxy far, far away like never before. Promising breathtaking visuals as well as new characters and levels, the game also features the signature tongue-in-cheek humor from the Lego universe. With over 20 story-based missions and 40 bonus levels spanning the entire Clone Wars era, Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will allow fans to explore endlessly and laugh their way through the Star Wars galaxy in the most humorous, accessible and action-packed Lego game to date.
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars is an Action-Adventure game that builds on the long recognized family-friendly fun and quality gameplay that is the hallmark of the LEGO video game franchise. The game features fan favorite scenes from Star Wars: The Clone Wars and seasons 1 and 2 of the hit animated TV series, all retold using the easy to pick up and block oriented LEGO video game play mechanics. Additional features include: new characters and combat abilities, 2 player support with split screen, 16 different systems to explore, massive ground battles and more.
Like fire across the galaxy, the LEGO Star Wars III: Clone Wars shall spread.
Massive ground battles pulled from the movie and TV series.
20 Story-Based Missions and 40 Bonus Levels
The beloved and critically acclaimed LEGO Star Wars franchise is back and coming to homes around the world in 2011. The third sequel, LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, combines the epic stories and iconic characters from the Star Wars universe and hit animated TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars with all new gameplay features.
Players will enjoy brand new game mechanics allowing them to create, control and explore in a galaxy far, far away like never before. Promising breathtaking visuals as well as new characters and levels, the game also features the signature tongue-in-cheek humor from the LEGO universe. With over 20 story-based missions and 40 bonus levels spanning the entire Clone Wars era, LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will allow fans to explore endlessly and laugh their way through the Star Wars galaxy in the most humorous, accessible and action-packed LEGO game to date.
Key Game Features
- New Story - For the first time, players will experience their favorite stories from Star Wars: The Clone Wars, retold in the amazing LEGO world that fans know and love.
- Massive Ground Battles – Brand new to the LEGO Star Wars experience, players will take control of battalions of clone troopers against the relentless droid army - building bases, deploying vehicles and calling in reinforcements to defeat opponents.
- SceneSwap – Authentic to the Star Wars experience, a new feature allows players to take control of multiple teams in separate locations. Working together to complete various objectives, players will control each team through the press of a button, while playing in single player or in multiplayer co-op modes.
- All New Boss Battles – For the first time in the LEGO Star Wars franchise, fans will fight against massive bosses as seen in The Clone Wars animated series, including Gor, the epic Zillo Beast and many other favorites.
- Multi-Layered Space Battles – Players will be able to take off in their favorite ships to navigate and fly through multi-layered combat throughout the galaxy.
- New Combat Abilities – Characters will have more dynamic moves allowing players greater freedom to battle their opponents. Characters will also have new lightsaber abilities including Lightsaber Cutting, Lightsaber Throwing, and Lightsaber Climbing. The game will also feature new grappling abilities allowing players to climb their way through puzzles and defeat enemies.
- Explore the Galaxy – Players will be able to explore exotic locations in a variety of ships throughout 16 different star systems. Fans will play as villainous separatists, the noble Republic heroes or even as bounty hunters, tracking down characters across the galaxy.
- Expanded Force Abilities – Using the Force in all new ways to control LEGO objects, players will solve puzzles, access new areas, pick up and throw enemies - even turning them into weapons.
- Brand New Clone Weapons, Vehicles and Characters – New clone weapons including rapid fire guns and rocket launchers, as well as all new massive capital ships to explore, such as Anakin Skywalker's flagship the Resolute and Grievous' devastating warship, the Malevolence. Players will also navigate through the galaxy in new vehicles such as the Republic gunship, Clone Turbo Tank and even Anakin's Jedi Intercepter and the Twilight. Fans will also discover their favorite classic characters such as Darth Vader, Chewbacca and Luke Skywalker.
- Puzzle Solving – The game will feature all new puzzles that reward creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a LEGO galaxy far, far away.
- All New Lighting and Animations – A brand new engine brings characters to life, giving players a whole new level of control in a vibrant environment, unlike anything ever seen before in a LEGO game.
- Split Screen – Improved dynamic split screen for multi-player co-op with jump in/jump out abilities for friends and families to play together.
New characters & storylines.
All-new boss battles.
Multi-layered space combat.
- For the first time, players experience their favorite stories from Star Wars: The Clone Wars and the Clone Wars TV series, retold in the amazing LEGO world that they know and love
- Using the Force in all new ways to control LEGO objects, players will solve puzzles, access new areas, pick up and throw enemies - even turning them into weapons
- Take control of battalions of clone troopers against the relentless droid army - building bases, deploying vehicles and calling in reinforcements to defeat opponents
- New clone weapons including rapid fire guns and rocket launchers, as well as all new massive capital ships
- Improved dynamic split screen for multiplayer co-op with jump in/jump out abilities for friends and families to play together
Lowest new price: $8.95
Lowest used price: $9.47
List price: $29.99
The original portable Tetris game was a smash hit on the Game Boy system. The new Tetris: Axis game lets players use the magic of the Nintendo 3DS system to jump into the action in 3D without the need for special glasses. The game includes more than 20 different modes – some familiar, some new. Up to eight players can compete in wireless multiplayer battles, even if only one player has a game card. Tetris: Axis also makes use of the augmented-reality and SpotPass features of Nintendo 3DS.
- Party Game Modes - Stage Racer Plus, Shadow Wide, Jigsaw, Tower Climber, Capture, Fit, Bombliss, Sprint, and Master Mode
- Featured Game Modes - Marathon, Computer Battle, Fever, and Survival
- It has over 20 Tetris game modes
- Augmented Reality Game Modes - AR Marathon and AR Tower Climber
|Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs NDS
Lowest new price: $20.99
Lowest used price: $11.37
List price: $29.99
Channel the Power of Legends! As a Pokémon Ranger, protect nature and help people and Pokémon in need! Join forces with Legendary Pokémon to save the land from darkness! Team up with friends in Local Wireless Multiplayer Missions! Stop the Pokémon Pinchers from their evil plans!
Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs is an Action Role-Playing game (RPG) for play on the Nintendo DS/DSi. Based in the long-lived Pokémon mythology, the game retains certain battle and Pokémon capture elements from the earliest Pokémon games, as well as the RPG elements found in the newer Pokémon Ranger series. Features include: use of the DS stylus to facilitate Pokémon capture, and the ability to easily recall them thereafter; puzzle play using Pokémon skills; and 4-player wireless game support.
A brand-new Pokémon Ranger experience.
Help Pokémon Get Out of a Pinch
Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs is the third installment in the action-packed Pokémon Ranger series. In this new adventure players step into the role of a Pokémon Ranger tasked with protecting Pokémon, people and nature in the Oblivia region. As a Pokémon Ranger, players investigate the nefarious actions of a new enemy, the Pokémon Pinchers, who have been disrupting the peace of the land by chasing and catching Pokémon.
Like earlier Pokémon Ranger games, Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs is a RPG, revolving around capturing Pokémon, in order harness their power is battle. To do so players use their DS stylus to activate the game's "capture styler" functionality. Powered by a rechargeable energy bar, this capture mechanism encircles the Pokémon in question and if it can contain/survive any attacks unleashed by the Pokémon the player can temporarily use the powers of that Pokémon in conflicts, to solve puzzles and more. As the story progresses the player's capture styler gains more powers and abilities. In addition, the game also allows the player access to special symbols known as Ranger Signs. These are drawn on the gameplay area using the DS stylus and are used to summon particular Pokémon previously captured. Ranger Signs can also be used to summon classic Pokémon like Raikou, Entei and Suicune, who make appearances in the game. Additional features include 4-player support via a Nintendo DS Local Wireless connection and the ability to play as a male or female Pokémon Ranger.
Key Game Features
- As a Pokémon Ranger, players set out to stop the Pokémon Pinchers with the help of their partner, Ukulele Pichu (an energetic Pichu that always carries a ukulele).
- Players use the Capture Styler to circle Pokémon on the touch screen. The further in the story players progress, the more powers and abilities their Capture Styler gains.
- By drawing special Ranger Signs on the touch screen, players can summon powerful Pokémon that they have befriended to help them progress in the game. Legendary Pokémon like Raikou, Entei and Suicune can be summoned by drawing their Ranger Signs.
- Up to four players can play together on certain missions using the Nintendo DS Local Wireless Connection, and discover more about the history of the Oblivia region.
Join forces with Ukulele Pichu.
Utilize the Capture Styler.
Summon powerful Pokémon.
- Classic pokemon Raikou, Entei and Suicune, make appearances in the game
- As a Pokemon Ranger, players set out to stop the Pokemon Pinchers with the help of their partner, Ukulele Pichu (an energetic Pichu that always carries a ukulele)
- Players use the Capture Styler to circle Pokemon on the touch screen, with Capture Styler powers and abilities improves as the game proceeds
- Use the stylus to create Ranger Signs, special symbols on the DS touchscreen that will summon captured pokemon
- Up to four players can play together on certain missions using the Nintendo DS Local Wireless Connection, and discover more about the history of the Oblivia region
|Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition - PlayStation Vita
Lowest new price: $14.29
Lowest used price: $12.99
List price: $29.99
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition - Vita
- This is no ordinary race. Each character is equipped with their own unique vehicle that can transform into a car, boat and plane to take advantage of the changing terrains. Each vehicle handles differently and players must master all three to triumph.
- Over 20 legendary All-Stars are back. The starting line-up has been transformed as new iconic characters from the world of SEGA join the race. What other game sees a hedgehog battle it out against a monkey, a sky pirate and an axe wielding dwarf!
- Take to land, sea & air as you race through 16 dynamically changing courses inspired by SEGA's illustrious gaming history. Discover alternate routes, find new power-ups and avoid emerging hazards as you race to victory ? every track feels different.
- The All-Star Moves also return, this time the more daring and stylishly you race, the more your All-Star meter increases allowing you to unleash carnage on your opponents!
- Old rivalries can be settled and new ones created in up to 8 player online. Journey through the All-Stars' world to take on a huge range of modes and challenges, including Grand Prix, Battle arenas and an incredible world tour.
|MLB 13 The Show - PlayStation Vita
Lowest new price: $9.99
Lowest used price: $7.97
List price: $39.99
MLB 13 The Show allows you to experience the MLB like never before. Its jaw-dropping realism doesn't just capture every detail and mechanic of the sport, it captures the raw emotion of Major League Baseball. Improvements to Franchise and Road To The Show modes make MLB 13 The Show the most realistic baseball game ever, while the addition of all-new game modes expand gameplay options even further. If it can happen in baseball, you can experience it in The Show. Whether it's the moment you're called up to the majors, a sacrifice fly to left field, or crushing a walk-off homer to win it all, every big, emotional moment in baseball can be yours. And The Show delivers it with such realism, it's like it really happened. Available for the PlayStation 3 (PS3) and PlayStation Vita (PS Vita) systems, MLB 13 The Show is due to arrive in stores on March 5, 2013.
- Take MLB 13 The Show with you and play anywhere on the PS Vita.
- Multiple all-new game modes bring unique gameplay experiences to The Show.
- All-New Playoff Mode includes an unparalleled in-stadium atmosphere that replicates the excitement and tension of October baseball.
- Revamped Franchise and Road To The Show modes with expanded options and new gameplay experiences.
- Completely-new beginner mode and instructional enhancements make The Show the best pick-up and play baseball experience.
- Improved Play Now mode streamlines gameplay for the option to play faster, simpler games.
- New commentary and a new voice in the booth provide updated analysis and color commentary.
- Play with friends around the world at no extra cost on PlayStation Network.
- Save files between the PS3 and the PS Vita via the PlayStation Network. Sync your Season, Franchise and Road to the Show saves and load them on either platform to continue the action anywhere.
- Take advantage of the front and rear touch screens on the PS Vita with MLB 13 The Show. From navigating the menus to pinpointing pitch locations, The Show is at your fingertips.
Page 1 of 13
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.